BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 51 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ADVNC SF
Alcatraz Outlaws
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Lacrosse
Carolina Cannons
Cincy Royals 2020 Elite
Crabs
Eclipse
EDGE
FCA
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Bluefish
LI Express
LI Express North
Looney's
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Next Level
NH Tomahawks
PA Roughriders
Patriot 2020
Philadelphia Freedom
Resolute
SoCal Express
Team 91
Team Igloo
Team Minnesota
Team ONE
UC Mavericks
VLC
That's the sold out field for Crabfeast. This event should put the rest some of the discussions over the pecking order in this group.

That looks like an amazing line up, looks like all the top teams/programs are going to be there!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVNC SF
Alcatraz Outlaws
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Lacrosse
Carolina Cannons
Cincy Royals 2020 Elite
Crabs
Eclipse
EDGE
FCA
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Bluefish
LI Express
LI Express North
Looney's
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Next Level
NH Tomahawks
PA Roughriders
Patriot 2020
Philadelphia Freedom
Resolute
SoCal Express
Team 91
Team Igloo
Team Minnesota
Team ONE
UC Mavericks
VLC
That's the sold out field for Crabfeast. This event should put the rest some of the discussions over the pecking order in this group.

That looks like an amazing line up, looks like all the top teams/programs are going to be there!!!

Hope it's a good schedule put together so the so called top tier get to play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will make all of you fools shut up this summer. No excuses now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVNC SF
Alcatraz Outlaws
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Lacrosse
Carolina Cannons
Cincy Royals 2020 Elite
Crabs
Eclipse
EDGE
FCA
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Bluefish
LI Express
LI Express North
Looney's
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Next Level
NH Tomahawks
PA Roughriders
Patriot 2020
Philadelphia Freedom
Resolute
SoCal Express
Team 91
Team Igloo
Team Minnesota
Team ONE
UC Mavericks
VLC

Hope it's a good schedule put together so the so called top tier get to play each other

32 teams listed, 8 are good. Some of the other tops not there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVNC SF
Alcatraz Outlaws
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Lacrosse
Carolina Cannons
Cincy Royals 2020 Elite
Crabs
Eclipse
EDGE
FCA
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Bluefish
LI Express
LI Express North
Looney's
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Next Level
NH Tomahawks
PA Roughriders
Patriot 2020
Philadelphia Freedom
Resolute
SoCal Express
Team 91
Team Igloo
Team Minnesota
Team ONE
UC Mavericks
VLC

Dont know why all the top teams aren't going? Maybe they just couldn't get in, but this does look like the best tournament of the summer!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top 8 at that tournament then?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabfeast is always the best tournament of the summer. Everyone knows that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No doubt. Surely this summer your 2020 team will be chock full of former 2018's that will be a hair away from turning 18, as well as a healthy dose of 17 year olds. They'll get in there car and drive away after their big victory over some on age team... Buckle in, this is par for the course at this tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top teams attending: 1st tier:
Crush (doubt its them attending, too risky)
Crabs
FCA
Looneys
Edge

Second tier:
Laxachusettes
Express
Tomahawks

Missing:
Sweetlax National
WCS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs
FCA
Looneys
Edge

Second tier:
Laxachusettes
Express
Tomahawks

Missing:
Sweetlax National
WCS
this is the most accurate list I have ever seen. Clearly you have seen all those teams play!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No doubt. Surely this summer your 2020 team will be chock full of former 2018's that will be a hair away from turning 18, as well as a healthy dose of 17 year olds. They'll get in there car and drive away after their big victory over some on age team... Buckle in, this is par for the course at this tournament.

Your obsession with the age of some boys is bizarre. They are in HS now. Cry about ages to a college recruiter and watch him strike your family's name off his list. LOL Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree ....but I guarantee that poster cannot keep her mouth shut. going to obsess over this . sadly, its probably some talking point she/he picked up from another malcontent in the stands or sideline

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs
FCA
Looneys
Edge

Second tier:
Laxachusettes
Express
Tomahawks

Missing:
Sweetlax National
WCS
this is the most accurate list I have ever seen. Clearly you have seen all those teams play!

Not only have I seen them all play, but I adjust my Maryland Matrix on a nightly basis....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ADVNC SF
Alcatraz Outlaws
Annapolis Hawks
C2C Lacrosse
Carolina Cannons
Cincy Royals 2020 Elite
Crabs
Eclipse
EDGE
FCA
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Bluefish
LI Express
LI Express North
Looney's
Madlax
MD Roughriders
Next Level
NH Tomahawks
PA Roughriders
Patriot 2020
Philadelphia Freedom
Resolute
SoCal Express
Team 91
Team Igloo
Team Minnesota
Team ONE
UC Mavericks
VLC

Dont know why all the top teams aren't going? Maybe they just couldn't get in, but this does look like the best tournament of the summer!

All the top teams not there because RM plays the politics game. Some top teams want nothing to do with his tourneys and others he keeps out for personal vendettas. Well known facts about the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs
FCA
Looneys
Edge

Second tier:
Laxachusettes
Express
Tomahawks

Missing:
Sweetlax National
WCS

per 91 website 2020 orange at crabfeast not crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure someone touch on this before but can you please advise as to what showcase/tryouts that are realistic (Under Armour, Warrior, Philly, ...????). I would like to register my son for a couple of them. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure someone touch on this before but can you please advise as to what showcase/tryouts that are realistic (Under Armour, Warrior, Philly, ...????). I would like to register my son for a couple of them. Thank you

Too late for Showtime, which is probably the best, but UA is well attended, especially if you make it to MD, a new one that looks interesting is Warrior All-America. Jake Reed is defunct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too late for Showtime, which is probably the best, but UA is well attended, especially if you make it to MD, a new one that looks interesting is Warrior All-America. Jake Reed is defunct.

Pretty sure Warrior event only goes up to 8th grade. I believe Black Card still a good event, but that too is closed out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree ....but I guarantee that poster cannot keep her mouth shut. going to obsess over this . sadly, its probably some talking point she/he picked up from another malcontent in the stands or sideline

[Oh its a she alright, we know who she is. A pissed off mom who's kid was displaced from the Crabs team a few years back. Her style and lack of general intelligence can always be spotted. ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Philly summer showcase ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jake reed isn't defunct. Now called Nike blue chip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean that Jake Reed is defunct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean that Jake Reed is defunct?

Waste of time and money. Not elite anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs
FCA
Looneys
Edge

Second tier:
Laxachusettes
Express
Tomahawks

Missing:
Sweetlax National
WCS

Annapolis Hawks???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure which top tier teams the above poster thinks are not at Crab Feast - but it is by far the best tournament for recruiting on the calendar. Crush will be there - not sure why they should be afraid to attend - they have never lost to any of the teams attending? Have they ever lost other than Beachlax when Crabs played their 19s? Ask yourself what all the top tier programs have in common (at least the MIAA feeder programs and Edge - all stocked with older kids! Sham!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your obsession with the age of some boys is bizarre. They are in HS now. Cry about ages to a college recruiter and watch him strike your family's name off his list. LOL Long Island.

Mines committed. On age and regularly smokes holdbacks. Clearly many of the holdbacks and double holdbacks will make great 20 or 21 year old freshman back up players in d3. LOL on that MD. Mine will have been working for two years before your flunkie even hits the job market at 24. LOL on that MD. Oh btw check the number of D1 recruits from MD over the last few years... Way down. LOL on that MD. Looks pretty clear, most likely you'll have that 20 year old D3 freshman. Now that's really funny. Double hold back that goes D3, is there anything funnier? Six years of HS to chase a D1 dream and your riding the pine in d3.. Ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure which top tier teams the above poster thinks are not at Crab Feast - but it is by far the best tournament for recruiting on the calendar. Crush will be there - not sure why they should be afraid to attend - they have never lost to any of the teams attending? Have they ever lost other than Beachlax when Crabs played their 19s? Ask yourself what all the top tier programs have in common (at least the MIAA feeder programs and Edge - all stocked with older kids! Sham!

Enough with the older kid [lacrosse] it's gettin old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mines committed. On age and regularly smokes holdbacks. Clearly many of the holdbacks and double holdbacks will make great 20 or 21 year old freshman back up players in d3. LOL on that MD. Mine will have been working for two years before your flunkie even hits the job market at 24. LOL on that MD. Oh btw check the number of D1 recruits from MD over the last few years... Way down. LOL on that MD. Looks pretty clear, most likely you'll have that 20 year old D3 freshman. Now that's really funny. Double hold back that goes D3, is there anything funnier? Six years of HS to chase a D1 dream and your riding the pine in d3.. Ouch.

If your so confident in your comments what team will your committed son play for this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop with all the LOL, it's like a 14 year old girl texting! Additionally, mines is not correct. The proper word is mine. Mines is something miners dig for things such as coal, diamonds, and other types of minerals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought so... all talk won't back it up

If your so confident in your comments what team will your committed son play for this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are many "top" recruiting tourneys in which there's always a couple of "top" teams missing: Big 4, Crabfeast, Main Event, Terps YGs, Summer Championship, etc. And, shocker, coaches go to many, MANY more than just the "top" tourneys to recruit. And really, aren't we past the "top" teams thing? With Showtime the same weekend, and with many kids on the "top" teams committed, you're going to see changes. Committed events will start to become more interesting to those kids and spots will be filled with other good players. Next several summer/fall seasons are about finding the right school if a kid wants to keep playing in college. And who knows how things might change if the rules change. . .gonna get worse before it gets better if things change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was confirmed at 89+2 are not the team playing at Crabfeast it is their #2 squad. We will find them at the NLF in Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was confirmed at 89+2 are not the team playing at Crabfeast it is their #2 squad. We will find them at the NLF in Long Island

Probably because there top 5 guys can't make it (or likely are stopping to play because they are committed). That team is nothing with those 5 kids. Team is pretty much done now, which is sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Another myopic dad. The kids that stop playing club lax once they commit are making terrible decisions. They will plateau while others soar above them. We are going to see it in college lax with the 2016s now being freshmen. Players take their feet off the gas once they commit, and they will pay a price later.

Sad to see a team "winding down" when they are still HS freshmen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Done with it all. Playing with his HS team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is common for some of the elite teams to lose kids at the HS level after they commit. Some of the kids have been traveling great distances to play for an elite team, once committed no longer necessary. Some of the kids want to play with their local club teams and local friends for a new change of scenery at that point. Nothing wrong with that - they are still kids! It is interesting to watch the HS level club teams and see some of the elite teams take a step back and a lot of the other clubs catching up with growing talent and quality coaching from the non-traditional hot bed areas. Growing the game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won. Team is winding down and NONE of you from this age group ever beat them. Of course they are breaking up. Why torture themselves all summmer playing so much. They are committed or all on someones radar, now they can have some of their childhood back and enjoy less lax over the summer. Amen.

Yes they won.. but haven't won during the biggest summer of thst age group... they know a loss is coming his summer and are worried

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that true that they are disbanding?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered