BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 71 of 111 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channenchuk lives on campus at Chaminade?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't the headmaster at Chaminade get in trouble for sexually abusing students? And, didn't the school cover this up and send the guy to Rome?

I get that this school has had a great academic reputation, but is anyone else bothered by this? I know Cham sends kids to lots of great schools. I know that the Cham alumni connections are some of the best on LI or maybe anywhere in the Tri State. The head of the school got into trouble abusing kids. Our kids.
I am a Protestant and do not have any axe to grind here. I think that 90% of the schools on LI are average at best. Most kids that graduate public schools anywhere are not ready for a top notch academic university. Many public schools do not teach the liberal arts (English, History, For. Lang.) as well as private of some parochial schools. But, many Cham lacrosse kids have to PG at Hotchkiss or Deerfield in order to "get into" an Ivy or Duke and ND. What, ultimately, is the reason you guys send your kids to Chaminade?
I get why you would want to send your kid here because of the rules(discipline), school requirements and the reputation the Cham has as a builder of young men. What else?
I hope I did not kicked the proverbial hornet nest. I'll hang up and listen....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Now that is a BOTC classic right there!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't the headmaster at Chaminade get in trouble for sexually abusing students? And, didn't the school cover this up and send the guy to Rome?

I get that this school has had a great academic reputation, but is anyone else bothered by this? I know Cham sends kids to lots of great schools. I know that the Cham alumni connections are some of the best on LI or maybe anywhere in the Tri State. The head of the school got into trouble abusing kids. Our kids.
I am a Protestant and do not have any axe to grind here. I think that 90% of the schools on LI are average at best. Most kids that graduate public schools anywhere are not ready for a top notch academic university. Many public schools do not teach the liberal arts (English, History, For. Lang.) as well as private of some parochial schools. But, many Cham lacrosse kids have to PG at Hotchkiss or Deerfield in order to "get into" an Ivy or Duke and ND. What, ultimately, is the reason you guys send your kids to Chaminade?
I get why you would want to send your kid here because of the rules(discipline), school requirements and the reputation the Cham has as a builder of young men. What else?

The first answer is, "It depends on the individual student and his family".
The second answer is, "It's nobody else's business".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct...he has a shack at Chammy....He has a mansion over at St A

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's nobody else's business that chammy covered up sexual abuse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's nobody else's business that chammy covered up sexual abuse?

lol. I guess it's a long, hard, painful, throbbing four years at this prestigious institution.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can anyone just talk lacrosse anymore?? there is a TON of high level HS Lacrosse on LI to look forward to right now... great match ups, some bragging rights... but this holy war Hate stuff is way too much...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's everyone think about the Muslim ban?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what??? there's a muslin ban? why can't we wear lightweight cotton?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just remember that the Crusades were just a Catholic jihad. And the Inquisition, let's not get started. I hope they teach the truth to them there Chaminade boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get off your soap box racist jerk. Protestants burned women they thought were witches. Sorry Hilary lost, dry your eyes and go on the NNY Times website to spew your political b.s. Guy with the muslin joke, you sir are a funny man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Chaminade practice at the hub tonight... some amazing athletes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't get your panties all in a tizzy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they will everyone this year, top 10 D1 kid at every position, very impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a whole lotta typing. You got issues.
Shut up [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent, come watch St Ants now at their indoor turf. Who watches varsity practice ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the update Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that post is why Chaminade parents are considered such tool bags...watching an indoor workout and getting all excited. you are an amazing tool. the coaches allow parents to watch practice indoors? wow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent, come watch St Ants now at their indoor turf. Who watches varsity practice ?

Daddy and Mommy want to make sure no monkey business is going on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did you have a tailgate at the hub?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would advise all parents of Chammmy lax , freshman, JV and varsity to attend the indoor practices. Its the best way for you to suck up to the coaches.
make sure you have a clothing item with your last name displayed. the coaches are very influenced by that look.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a hook to me, don't bite!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that post is why Chaminade parents are considered such tool bags...watching an indoor workout and getting all excited. you are an amazing tool. the coaches allow parents to watch practice indoors? wow.

I'm not a Chaminade parent. I have a younger player who isn't old enough to drive and he happened to have a lax workout at the same facility. The Chammy players look damn good. How many college commits on the team this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not a Chaminade parent. I have a younger player who isn't old enough to drive and he happened to have a lax workout at the same facility. The Chammy players look damn good. How many college commits on the team this year?

So you're just posting here because........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
call the chaminade coach and ask. or better yet ask him in person next time you are there not watching them and evaluating athletic talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me help you understand:
Last time I checked this is a Chaminade lacrosse forum. I asked a question about Chaminade lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't get your panties all in a tizzy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me help you understand:
Last time I checked this is a Chaminade lacrosse forum. I asked a question about Chaminade lacrosse.

Yeah, good point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok not a chaminade parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

27 seniors and at least 15 juniors are committed to play in college

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
weak , watered down numbers. not as impressive as it may have been a few years ago. this early commit thing has made far less impressive. look at some of the names...free option on kids for colleges

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a hard man to impress...
My local town HS has 2 committed...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

27 seniors and at least 15 juniors are committed to play in college

any committed to play pocket pool?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
y the way. its not a formal practice . these workouts are sponsored by parents to prepare kids who are trying out for team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
y the way. its not a formal practice . these workouts are sponsored by parents to prepare kids who are trying out for team.

Everyone is invited, and can show up. Last year there was a league and a parent helped split up the players based on availability and position to avoid too many players at the same game or position...
The Chaminade coaches could care less about this. They don't watch, or even know who shows up... My son played a winter sport last year, and missed almost everything, and had No barring on his playing time...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coaches are there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is even sadder than the "non-chaminade" parent who just happened to not be watching his kid. Gimme a break.
These are high school kids. Mommy and Daddy need to butt out.

If you said it was something organized by group of returning players, then I think it would be helpful for the team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 71 of 111 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard