BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't people stick to information they actually know about. Everyone on here clearly doesnt know a thing. Funny, these girls seem to be getting a lot of attention if they weren't good players. Also, one of the players that left was on the A team not the B team. A top goalie in our age group also went over. They left to get better training period. In the end they will be better players for it which is why we are seriously considering making the move next year. The parents on this forum are absolutely ridiculous. Putting a bad taste in my mouth about this club. The bickering back and forth between the A team and B team is absurd. Isn't everyone in the same club. Both teams have great players and both teams have bottom players. Why doesn't everyone go get a life until season actually starts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why don't people stick to information they actually know about. Everyone on here clearly doesnt know a thing. Funny, these girls seem to be getting a lot of attention if they weren't good players. Also, one of the players that left was on the A team not the B team. A top goalie in our age group also went over. They left to get better training period. In the end they will be better players for it which is why we are seriously considering making the move next year. The parents on this forum are absolutely ridiculous. Putting a bad taste in my mouth about this club. The bickering back and forth between the A team and B team is absurd. Isn't everyone in the same club. Both teams have great players and both teams have bottom players. Why doesn't everyone go get a life until season actually starts.

Its an anonymous thread...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why don't people stick to information they actually know about. Everyone on here clearly doesnt know a thing. Funny, these girls seem to be getting a lot of attention if they weren't good players. Also, one of the players that left was on the A team not the B team. A top goalie in our age group also went over. They left to get better training period. In the end they will be better players for it which is why we are seriously considering making the move next year. The parents on this forum are absolutely ridiculous. Putting a bad taste in my mouth about this club. The bickering back and forth between the A team and B team is absurd. Isn't everyone in the same club. Both teams have great players and both teams have bottom players. Why doesn't everyone go get a life until season actually starts.

You want to chase RG to Leg also. Good riddance. A lot of jealous parents that their daughter aren't on YJ A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who iare these great 2023 A team player who left

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn is a B coach with mostly A players. Wright is an A coach with mostly B players. YJ at it's finest!

It's actually dilusional B team parents at its finest.

It's amazing how you keep saying B team is delusional when we beat you 2 years in a row?? Ignorant [lacrosse]! Last time I watched your team looked rather weak, like you

How did these two teams do against other teams?

Not well. YJA lost every single game at one MD tournament

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you just say most BBP girls left to go smoochie smoochie their varsity coach, RG? Not like they left because Thorn was so amazing or Wright was horrible. I bet he's planning on pulling them all up to varsity next year and your daughter is missing out!

Or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you just say most BBP girls left to go smoochie smoochie their varsity coach, RG? Not like they left because Thorn was so amazing or Wright was horrible. I bet he's planning on pulling them all up to varsity next year and your daughter is missing out!

Or not.

Instead of staying with the sub par ESM friends and family plan?? Think that was a wize choice considering the record of YJA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or not.

This idea of town based travel team is a good thing for the school team development, but doesn't make for a strong travel club experience. School coaches win, players looking to rise to the top level lose. Recruiting does not happen through school ball. Even the strongest age group at this club (2020)shows weak at tournaments with better competition, and the rest of the age groups are miles behind that. I get the better training aspect, but the elite teams need to cherry pick the top kids from various towns to be elite. Sorry but no amount of training is going to change the ceiling of ten kids of varying potential from the same town, doesn't work that way. Many or even most towns are lucky to even have a kid or two on the top clubs elite team. And I am not saying there are no elite talent capable kids in BBP, but when kids don't surround themselves with others as good or better they will not rise to the occasion. But not everybody is looking for the same goals in travel lacrosse, there is a team and fit for every player, this might be well suited for many, I just would not be happy if this was happening in my town and had to feel the pressure to play for a weak program to please the Coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or not.

This idea of town based travel team is a good thing for the school team development, but doesn't make for a strong travel club experience. School coaches win, players looking to rise to the top level lose. Recruiting does not happen through school ball. Even the strongest age group at this club (2020)shows weak at tournaments with better competition, and the rest of the age groups are miles behind that. I get the better training aspect, but the elite teams need to cherry pick the top kids from various towns to be elite. Sorry but no amount of training is going to change the ceiling of ten kids of varying potential from the same town, doesn't work that way. Many or even most towns are lucky to even have a kid or two on the top clubs elite team. And I am not saying there are no elite talent capable kids in BBP, but when kids don't surround themselves with others as good or better they will not rise to the occasion. But not everybody is looking for the same goals in travel lacrosse, there is a team and fit for every player, this might be well suited for many, I just would not be happy if this was happening in my town and had to feel the pressure to play for a weak program to please the Coach.

Problem is YJ is a weak travel team at this age level, so there is nothing gained playing there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And whoever said it was a town based travel team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's worse. It's a B club selling the dream of an A team.

Let me guess, your daughters are the top players on this new travel team, right? Aren't you so happy they've reached the pinancle of achievement at the young age of 6th grade? Amazing! You always knew in your heart they were misplaced. Good for you sticking by your ^H^H^H^H their dream.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that "town based" travel team tied the YJ team, with the majority of "A "players on roster this past fall at the SB tournament 😜

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] And whoever said it was a town based travel team?

I believe that "town based" travel team tied the YJ team, with the majority of "A "players on roster this past fall at the SB tournament

Lets see how your town team does in a full field game vs our YJ team Im sure the results will be very different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe that "town based" travel team tied the YJ team, with the majority of "A "players on roster this past fall at the SB tournament 😜

There were girls from other towns on that team. Town(s) based travel team more like it. You people are really funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does a competitive 2023 travel team exist that has minimal friends and family nonsense and decent (non-daddy) coaching? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were girls from other towns on that team. Town(s) based travel team more like it. You people are really funny.

Regardless, YJ could not beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please - the 5'7" non-BBP, non-YJ, 7th-grade girl carried your whole team. Unless she's your daughter, your kid gets no credit for anything that team did. She did all the work. At least give her the credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please - the 5'7" non-BBP, non-YJ, 7th-grade girl carried your whole team. Unless she's your daughter, your kid gets no credit for anything that team did. She did all the work. At least give her the credit.

Bitter [lacrosse] doesn't like to lose? Needs to make excuses? Going to be a long season for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Wright Yellow Jacket team...excellent coaching! No craziness! Just good lax with committed girls and coaches. BEST place to be! Other team is a joke and a half of crazies...bragging and looking down on the others .. its disgusting. They are not nice and the way they talk about players is terrible. Yes some girls were asked to go up and rather head to other leagues. its so sad ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a funny lie! Typical YJ whiner!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We'll show you what whiners we are at the March tournament you can't mention on this site or in April at the Stony Brook tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We'll show you what whiners we are at the March tournament you can't mention on this site or in April at the Stony Brook tournament.

Just one thing to keep in mind.... Just because someone says they are from YJ (or any club for that matter) in a post it does not mean they are. The above post screams of pot stirring!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know who Team Long Island or the Green Hornets are? Are they new clubs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Long Island is a boys program not aware they a girls side? Maybe they started one recently.

Never heard of Green Hornets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know who Team Long Island or the Green Hornets are? Are they new clubs?

Side tournament teams made up of girls from various clubs. Many times play in 7v7 tournaments or fall tournaments when their main club is not playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Long Island is a boys program not aware they a girls side? Maybe they started one recently.

Green Hornets are mostly TG girls. They won the Mt. Sinai tournament. Team LI is mostly Legacy girls. They Tied YJ at the stony brook tournament both last fall.

Team Long Island is mostly YJ girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Green Hornets are mostly TG girls. They won the Mt. Sinai tournament. Team LI is mostly Legacy girls. They Tied YJ at the stony brook tournament both last fall.

Team Long Island is mostly YJ girls.

YJ girls who left the program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Long island is a put together team of Mid County and BBP girls. There are a few other girls from other towns added to the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Long Island and the Rage consist of mainly YJ players they were both at the Stony Brook tournament last spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Long Island and the Rage consist of mainly YJ players they were both at the Stony Brook tournament last spring.

All the YJ players that played on team LI left for other programs. They played YJ last fall at SB and tied.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you have this correct. Stop being anonymous !!! I coach BBP & Tea, LI. There were NO 5'7" 7th graders on the team at Stony Brook. ALL 6th graders from a handful of towns as a make shift travel team. Many of the girls are Yellow Jackets and therefore we played a diluted YJ team. All got soaking wet and all had fun. What is this crap actually about. Oh, also...my name is Craig Clare !!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, the girls that "carried" that team were Kate Timarky, Katie Clare, Mia Juvelier, Maggie Kennedy, Maddison Weybrecht, Haydin Eisfeld, Felicia Giglio, Olivia Annunziata, Juliana Spezial, Kaitlyn Ippolito, Liz Hanham, and a few others. In other words...the TEAM "carried" the team. STOP already. Craig Clare

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
5 Girls from Team LI left YJ but 12 from Team LI STILL play for YJ. No "Alternative facts" here !!
Craig Clare

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, the girls that "carried" that team were Kate Timarky, Katie Clare, Mia Juvelier, Maggie Kennedy, Maddison Weybrecht, Haydin Eisfeld, Felicia Giglio, Olivia Annunziata, Juliana Spezial, Kaitlyn Ippolito, Liz Hanham, and a few others. In other words...the TEAM "carried" the team. STOP already. Craig Clare

Why are names being posted?? Not sure about that list???

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
NOT YJ girls who left the program. A few who left YJ and most who stayed with YJ. As I coach those who did leave, we respect every family's decision based upon what they each think is best for their daughter. Some might feel having the BBP Varsity coach gives their daughter and the program an advantage, some might not have been happy with how they felt their daughter was used or placed and others just might not have wanted to travel the NJ Turnpike as much. Whatever the reasons are...respect them. My daughter, Katie Clare and our family are extremely happy with YJ as look forward to our season. Another BBP girl stayed with YJ -A team as well. Let's ALL play lacrosse (wherever), have FUN, get better and outside the field, have a life !!! CRAIG Clare (Coach BBP 2023 & Team LI)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]None of you have this correct. Stop being anonymous !!! I coach BBP & Tea, LI. There were NO 5'7" 7th graders on the team at Stony Brook. ALL 6th graders from a handful of towns as a make shift travel team. Many of the girls are Yellow Jackets and therefore we played a diluted YJ team. All got soaking wet and all had fun. What is this crap actually about. Oh, also...my name is Craig Clare !!!!!

Very diluted YJ team all the top players were playing for team li

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you get the parents OK to put their daughters names on the web? Are you dumb? Or worse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See your daughter carried the team, HAhaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach is claiming his daughter carried the team? I'm claiming BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....you are one clever sleuth. I am neither dumb nor worse....Mr. or Mrs. Ananymous! I know these parents and proudly have bragged about them playing as a team! Considering the ripping of everyone that goes on here, compliments are a positive thing. I guess I will be the big person here and axknowlede that in the fiture I should consider your point. Thanks for helping me out. Craig Clare BBP

Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard