BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 264 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

I would assume that your civil service job is not a police investigator? this subject has been beat to death - the entire team wore sweat suits to the school that day as well as on the bus to and from the game - after the game they turned in their uniforms but all had the sweatsuits that they wore to the school and game - my son wore shorts he had in his locker. any kid that went home in underwear or compression shorts did so on their own.

Based on what?? The embarrassed parents who SAID SO on BOTC? Sorry, doesn't wash. Boys don't leave in their underwear, it's called a cover up to protect the coach. Nothing more nothing less. Admit that winning is more important than the well being of your child.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset is a HUGE school district that includes ALL income demographics anyway. South shore-GC like area-with small plots and close together homes south of jericho and north shore area up in muttontown. Ital, Jewish, asian and Indian +others all plentiful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

I would assume that your civil service job is not a police investigator? this subject has been beat to death - the entire team wore sweat suits to the school that day as well as on the bus to and from the game - after the game they turned in their uniforms but all had the sweatsuits that they wore to the school and game - my son wore shorts he had in his locker. any kid that went home in underwear or compression shorts did so on their own.

Based on what?? The embarrassed parents who SAID SO on BOTC? Sorry, doesn't wash. Boys don't leave in their underwear, it's called a cover up to protect the coach. Nothing more nothing less. Admit that winning is more important than the well being of your child.

First of all no knows he real truth cause the board of educAtion was not allowed to let the the public know what allegations was against the coach legally. So everything that was said is all bull crap and know one knows what the truth is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset is a HUGE school district that includes ALL income demographics anyway. South shore-GC like area-with small plots and close together homes south of jericho and north shore area up in muttontown. Ital, Jewish, asian and Indian +others all plentiful.

What's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP DEFENDING THE SYOSSET COACH!! Daddies without b@lls who allowed their SON'S coach to make them walk out the door in their underwear. YOU are cowards!! Hope that trophy is worth it spineless BRAVES!! And I love your anonymous threat. Where should I come meet you keyboard BRAVE at the bike rack at 3:00?? Get off your meds loser and stand up to the coach instead of an anonymous poster on BOTC. Chicken Sh*t

so SCREAMED the anonymous poster on BOTC....lol.....didn't your mommy hug you enough when you were a baby? Are you a disgruntled parent of a kid that didn't play? a pissed off parent whose kid doesn't play? a parent of a kid going to a private school? or just a a Don Quixote titling at imaginary controversies that you can not see but you are sure they are there?

please recite the following and it will get you to your happy place

Coach Calabria grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
(like who is the head coach);
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Playing lacrosse one day at a time;
scoring goals one moment at a time;
Accepting humility as the pathway to manhood;
Taking, as Calabria did, this scantly clothed world
As it is, not as I would have been dressed;
Trusting that Calabria will make all things right
If I surrender to His Tirades;
So that I may be reasonably happy on his team
And supremely happy with Him
Forever and ever in the next.

Amen.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll chant this:

Syosset parents put trophies in front of their children.
Syosset dads are pussi*s

I like that WAY better. That's all I know and need. Go stare at your Trophy loser.

Look at your kids jersey that says BRAVE, because you sure are not.
Good luck this season, hope it was worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While some Syo dads can be less than civil, Syo has had more than a few dads that are NYFD including one this year. Many two income families - teachers - nurses ect. just for your FYI - an A-hole is an A-hole regardless of profession or income.

It's FDNY . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP DEFENDING THE SYOSSET COACH!! Daddies without b@lls who allowed their SON'S coach to make them walk out the door in their underwear. YOU are cowards!! Hope that trophy is worth it spineless BRAVES!! And I love your anonymous threat. Where should I come meet you keyboard BRAVE at the bike rack at 3:00?? Get off your meds loser and stand up to the coach instead of an anonymous poster on BOTC. Chicken Sh*t

so SCREAMED the anonymous poster on BOTC....lol.....didn't your mommy hug you enough when you were a baby? Are you a disgruntled parent of a kid that didn't play? a pissed off parent whose kid doesn't play? a parent of a kid going to a private school? or just a a Don Quixote titling at imaginary controversies that you can not see but you are sure they are there?

please recite the following and it will get you to your happy place

Coach Calabria grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
(like who is the head coach);
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Playing lacrosse one day at a time;
scoring goals one moment at a time;
Accepting humility as the pathway to manhood;
Taking, as Calabria did, this scantly clothed world
As it is, not as I would have been dressed;
Trusting that Calabria will make all things right
If I surrender to His Tirades;
So that I may be reasonably happy on his team
And supremely happy with Him
Forever and ever in the next.

Amen.

Hey, way to put some humor into something so un funny. Hope you sleep better at night knowing you brought back the guy who made your son walk home in his underwear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll chant this:

Syosset dads are pussi*s

I like that WAY better. That's all I know and need. Go stare at your Trophy loser.

If you are not from Syosset I must ask why all the venom?

If you are from Syosset I have to ask "why didn't you show up to either of the board meetings, the knives were sharpened and the board and Superintendent were clamoring to remove the coach and move on if only one parent or town resident would show up and publicly make a charge against the coach or publicly say anything bad about him and he was gone. But you, Mr Big Balls, while typing your anonymous venom here on BOTC stayed quite. over 100 people (or as Donald Trump would say 1,000,000 people) showed up to both meetings and he had 100% support. Where were you when it mattered? but we are the pussi*s ????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are a bunch of keyboard warriors/classless idiots, arguing for on an anonymous message board about bunch of kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's to all you Syo dad's out there, it's a little literature from a very good book, I'm sharing it with you, sure you can relate.

“You're gutless. It's how you were made. And that's not such a bad thing because your saving grace is that you've never lied to yourself about it. Not about that. Nothing wrong with cowardice as long as it comes with prudence. But when a coward stops remembering who he is... God help him.”
― Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Braves daddies, here's another:

“To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice.”
― Confucius

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll chant this:

Syosset dads are pussi*s

If you are from Syosset I have to ask "why didn't you show up to either of the board meetings, the knives were sharpened and the board and Superintendent were clamoring to remove the coach and move on if only one parent or town resident would show up and publicly make a charge against the coach or publicly say anything bad about him and he was gone. But you, Mr Big Balls, while typing your anonymous venom here on BOTC stayed quite. over 100 people (or as Donald Trump would say 1,000,000 people) showed up to both meetings and he had 100% support. Where were you when it mattered? but we are the pussi*s ????

You didn't speak the truth because you want the ring, your kid doesn't matter, and since you asked, YES you are a [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the Syosset mothers? why all the hate for just the dads?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll chant this:

Syosset dads are pussi*s

You didn't speak the truth because you want the ring, your kid doesn't matter, and since you asked, YES you are a [lacrosse]

do you not respect Syosset parents? you need to be a little clearer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syosset is changing uniforms to powder blue and white is that the new school colors or symbolic for a cause like breast cancer , heart disease or AIDS ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syosset is changing uniforms to powder blue and white is that the new school colors or symbolic for a cause like breast cancer , heart disease or AIDS ?

lol what do u live in an igloo or something ?!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!! The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them. There was full investigation about that day. That is why the coach was reinstated within 2 days of being suspended! Get the facts straight. [lacrosse]hole. Maybe your kids shouldn't get caught smoking pot in school function.

Stop defending your coach!! He forced your sons to exit the gym in their tighty whiteys and the Syosset dads cowered at home!! The only BRAVES in Syosset are the ones on the team, the dads are a bunch of puss*es! Kids smoke pot, dads protect their sons from predatory adults, except in Syosset, where winning is more important.

It's funny on how everyone from GC knows what happened in Syosset despite not being there. Thanks for caring! Syo was wearing uniforms to show respect for wounded warriors, I guess that shows a complete lack of character and that the team's philosophy is only about winning? Maybe you should have come to the Board Meeting if you care so much - 100s of parents, other coaches and alumni came in support of the program.

It must really bother you that Syosset beat GC the past to years. Deal with it.

Oh, and get out of your ivory tower, a lot of BS goes on in your town as well. Out of respect for the GC student athletes no further details.

Have a nice day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the righteous quotes= mom, too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol what do u live in an igloo or something ?!!

I didn't get the first post but the reply was flat out funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!! The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them. There was full investigation about that day. That is why the coach was reinstated within 2 days of being suspended! Get the facts straight. [lacrosse]hole. Maybe your kids shouldn't get caught smoking pot in school function.

Stop defending your coach!! He forced your sons to exit the gym in their tighty whiteys and the Syosset dads cowered at home!! The only BRAVES in Syosset are the ones on the team, the dads are a bunch of puss*es! Kids smoke pot, dads protect their sons from predatory adults, except in Syosset, where winning is more important.

It's funny on how everyone from GC knows what happened in Syosset despite not being there. Thanks for caring! Syo was wearing uniforms to show respect for wounded warriors, I guess that shows a complete lack of character and that the team's philosophy is only about winning? Maybe you should have come to the Board Meeting if you care so much - 100s of parents, other coaches and alumni came in support of the program.

Oh, and get out of your ivory tower, a lot of BS goes on in your town as well. Out of respect for the GC student athletes no further details.

Have a nice day.

Coward, why make this about another town? You allowed your son to be humiliated and embarrassed . Worry about that cowardly brave daddy with no balls. Maybe I'm from CSH, or Seaford or anywhere else, but our boys wear pants home, yours don't. You sold out your son for a win. Get over your guilt and accept your cowardice. [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset translated from its Native American origin means boys without pants in English

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset translated from its Native American origin means boys without pants in English

Or Father with no balls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or Father with no balls

I think it's "boys without pants AND Father with no balls"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Syosset daddy, ever hear this one? Seems appropriate for you: "I bet you lay awake all night dreaming of a real man. I tell you what, you bring your pretty little self to my apartment and I'll show you a real man. " Clubber Lang, Rockky III.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey syo daddy, tell everyone all about the big bad GC secrets, I don't care. Nothing compares to selling your kids dignity for a shiny plastic trophy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey syo daddy, tell everyone all about the big bad GC secrets, I don't care. Nothing compares to selling your kids dignity for a shiny plastic trophy.

Hey GC Dad, when u fall off of your bar stool and hit your head do you qualify for a govt disability pension? You should look into that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Syo daddy, since you have no balls do you get to use the ladies powder room? Hahahahaha, does your son even call you dad? Or does he just give you a Mother's Day card too? Coward who sold out his son!! Should have used all that wit to stand up for your boy. [lacrosse] brave. Hahahaha, what a joke, stand up to me, look in the mirror pansy [lacrosse]. Laughing my a$$ off at your spineless attempt to rip me. My kid comes first,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the big secret?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Syo daddy, since you have no balls do you get to use the ladies powder room? Hahahahaha, does your son even call you dad? Or does he just give you a Mother's Day card too? Coward who sold out his son!! Should have used all that wit to stand up for your boy. [lacrosse] brave. Hahahaha, what a joke, stand up to me, look in the mirror pansy [lacrosse]. Laughing my a$$ off at your spineless attempt to rip me. My kid comes first,

....in your mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the two of you could get a room. Spare the rest of us your embarrassing flirting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's change the discussion to parity in Men's D1 lacrosse. Duke gets beat at home by Air Force 11-10 !!! With all the top recruits and multiple PG's all over the field for Duke, they fall to a squad mostly comprised of kids who were not highly recruited...
Parity is here to stay folks. You will see more of this with different teams throughout the year. Let's face it, we were a broken foot and a missed shot or two from having Brown and MU in the final last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have a nice day.

Coward, why make this about another town? You allowed your son to be humiliated and embarrassed . Worry about that cowardly brave daddy with no balls. Maybe I'm from CSH, or Seaford or anywhere else, but our boys wear pants home, yours don't. You sold out your son for a win. Get over your guilt and accept your cowardice. [lacrosse]

OK GC Dad. 120 in 2016! Storied program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tradition runs deep! Exemplary behavior...

http://longisland.news12.com/news/g...on-tape-stealing-license-plate-1.8244379

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize most people know you are not a Garden City dad but a Syosset parent.
It didn't work. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the best you got? Go put some pants on your boys! Hahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe u guys are adults.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pants

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Discredited. Frustrated.
Maybe he'll get more playing time this year.
Just let it al out....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is it Syosset eunuchs, am I a GC dad or a [lacrosse] like you? Hahaha, this is better than the game! Buy your sons pants!

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 264 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard