BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 263 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did not say Pequa weak sched... I said comparatively weak (relative to some of the others listed). NOT disparaging the team, just opining on the schedules.

Syosset schedule shown does not habe St ants and West Islip, so I dont know where that responding poster came up with that.

Syosset played both chaminade and St Anthony's last year. Beat chaminade and lost by a goal to St Anthony's.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you two movie quote guys sound like you'd enjoy each others company together quoting movies back and forth at one and other--you guys are teh same guy just wearing different school colors...too funny.

Awwwwww... he completes you

more like broke back mountain.

Easy, or the HRC supporters will be protesting BOTC, that's insensitive to the LGBT community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset would never play both Cham and St. Ant's because the tend to loose kids to both schools.

If they loose big, then bye by next years crop.

Not sure what town u r from but u don't seem to know anything about Syosset. I can't remember any kids ever leaving Syosset to go to St. Anthony's and play lacrosse and as far as Chaminade if one player goes every 4-5 years that's a lot. And you're wrong about Syosset not playing them, they have played (non league/scrimmage) both teams for a few years and they are always close close scores, usually within 1.
Kids would have no reason ,except the catholic education , to leave Syosset for those schools. They have better academics at Syosset as well as great athletics which either rival or surpass depending on the sport . It would be throwing money away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did not say Pequa weak sched... I said comparatively weak (relative to some of the others listed). NOT disparaging the team, just opining on the schedules.

Syosset schedule shown does not habe St ants and West Islip, so I dont know where that responding poster came up with that.

Syosset played both chaminade and St Anthony's last year. Beat chaminade and lost by a goal to St Anthony's.

Chaminade was a scrimmage not a game last year as is this year. Mass and SYO have similar schedules - a few good out of conference and very weak conference schedule, neither should be tested in league except against each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...errr yeah, except Syosset lost to Chaminade in the scrimmage...
Trust me... Or You'd see Syosset parents plastering the score on car bummer stickers everywhere.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Syosset would never play both Cham and St. Ant's because the tend to loose kids to both schools.

Not sure what town u r from but u don't seem to know anything about Syosset. I can't remember any kids ever leaving Syosset to go to St. Anthony's and play lacrosse and as far as Chaminade if one player goes every 4-5 years that's a lot. And you're wrong about Syosset not playing them, they have played (non league/scrimmage) both teams for a few years and they are always close close scores, usually within 1.
Kids would have no reason ,except the catholic education , to leave Syosset for those schools. They have better academics at Syosset as well as great athletics which either rival or surpass depending on the sport . It would be throwing money away.

Plus you can not enter chaminade after 9th grade so that would be false for above statement. Syosset plays good teams to get better, cause conference is weak!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me... Or You'd see Syosset parents plastering the score on car bummer stickers everywhere.

not true - but it was a different group of Syo parents last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say it with me everyone: "Scrimmages are not games. Scrimmages are not games. SCrimmages are not games."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Syosset would never play both Cham and St. Ant's because the tend to loose kids to both schools.

Plus you can not enter chaminade after 9th grade so that would be false for above statement. Syosset plays good teams to get better, cause conference is weak!

Slick you must not be from Syosset because there was a d pole that went to St. Anthonys and is now back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The relative dearth of Syosset kids at Chaminade likely has more to do with the fact that Syosset has fewer Catholic families when compared to other similar towns. Manhasset and Garden City are both "better" than Syosset (more expensive, better high schools, more storied lacrosse traditions, etc.) but they each send lots of kids to Chaminade every year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slick you must not be from Syosset because there was a d pole that went to St. Anthonys and is now back

Ok slick you're right , forgot about him ... There was that ONE kid. Forgot about him bc that was a different situation altogether. Learned their lesson quick and couldn't get back fast enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right... they didn't leave the bus in their underwear , they left the gym in their underwear .... fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The relative dearth of Syosset kids at Chaminade likely has more to do with the fact that Syosset has fewer Catholic families when compared to other similar towns. Manhasset and Garden City are both "better" than Syosset (more expensive, better high schools, more storied lacrosse traditions, etc.) but they each send lots of kids to Chaminade every year.

Manhasset and Garden City better than Syosset? Yes, maybe at filling the ranks of civil service jobs.

You must be one of those alternative facts people. Only the chosen people can compete in lacrosse? Is that it? Get a life. And stop watching only Fox News - it will poison your mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong... Never played
Go check the schedules from last year

Pleas don't come back with scrimmages - you'll just look silly.
Better to say that you made it up or are misinformed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did not say Pequa weak sched... I said comparatively weak (relative to some of the others listed). NOT disparaging the team, just opining on the schedules.

Wrong... Never played

Tool bag Syosset played St Antony last year and lost by a goal!!!! Look it up you stupid a$$. Go crawl under Rock in garden city!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did not say Pequa weak sched... I said comparatively weak (relative to some of the others listed). NOT disparaging the team, just opining on the schedules.

Wrong... Never played

Tool bag Syosset played St Antony last year and lost by a goal!!!! Look it up you stupid a$$. Go crawl under Rock in garden city!

Poster said Syo played BOTH Cham & St. Ants.

Poster was WRONG...They did not play BOTH.

End of story.

Did you look it up?

Now, go get your shine box.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are three players currently playing for Syosset that at one point went to Chaminade, St Anthony's and St Dominics. there are 3 players currently at St Dominic's that at one point went to Syosset. A 2014 LSM started at St Anthony's and transferred to Syosset. A 2015 started at St Anthony's transferred to Syosset and then returned to St Anthony's - 2 laxers from Syosset class of 2013 went to Chaminade and 1 to St Anthony's. All and all Syosset has not lost as many lacrosse players to private schools as other towns. Each situation is unique and the families make their decision for a variety of reasons that are right for them. In the past ten years Syosset has scrimmaged St. Anthony's a few times and played them in a game once. They have scrimmaged Chaminade a number of times but never played them in an official game, usually in a 3 or 4 way on the Saturday before the season starts.

So the Syosset / St Anthony's score card is
2010 D went to St Anthony's for four years
2013 A went to St Anthony;s for four year
2014 LSM started at St Anthony's and switched to Syosset
2015 A Started at St A, came to Syosset and returned to St A
2018 LSM started at St Anthony's and switched to Syosset

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"[quote=Anonymous]I hope they don't get off the bus in their underwear again after those two tough back to back games..."

"Well you tool bag that is not what happen last year!! Get your dam facts right before you open you stupid trap! Crawl back in the hole you came out of !!!"

I'm out of the hole again. You are going to deny the original statement based on semantics of saying the bus?? You know what happened tough guy and its an Embarrassment...Why don't you stick your head back in the sand. So glad I live on the RIGHT side of the Syo/CSH line... Go pequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong... Never played

4:49am post? Dude, go back to bed. Your spelling and thoughts are embarrassing at this hour.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, you have any clothing stores up in that fancy Syosset town? Maybe you can buy some pants for your boys HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!! The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them. There was full investigation about that day. That is why the coach was reinstated within 2 days of being suspended! Get the facts straight. [lacrosse]hole. Maybe your kids shouldn't get caught smoking pot in school function.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Chaminade beat Syosset in that scrimmage last year. It really wasn't an important win in the grand scheme of things, but as long as some Syosset parent is putting it out alternative facts, the real fact is that last year's Syosset team at that scrimmage was outmanned and outgunned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are three players currently playing for Syosset that at one point went to Chaminade, St Anthony's and St Dominics. there are 3 players currently at St Dominic's that at one point went to Syosset. A 2014 LSM started at St Anthony's and transferred to Syosset. A 2015 started at St Anthony's transferred to Syosset and then returned to St Anthony's - 2 laxers from Syosset class of 2013 went to Chaminade and 1 to St Anthony's. All and all Syosset has not lost as many lacrosse players to private schools as other towns. Each situation is unique and the families make their decision for a variety of reasons that are right for them. In the past ten years Syosset has scrimmaged St. Anthony's a few times and played them in a game once. They have scrimmaged Chaminade a number of times but never played them in an official game, usually in a 3 or 4 way on the Saturday before the season starts.

That might be the most civil and informed post ever on BOTC.
Thank you. It was refreshing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice work Watson...but what does it mean ...and more important...who cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Chaminade beat Syosset in that scrimmage last year. It really wasn't an important win in the grand scheme of things, but as long as some Syosset parent is putting it out alternative facts, the real fact is that last year's Syosset team at that scrimmage was outmanned and outgunned.

Nice alternative facts. I guess that's what your kid told you. I guess his view from the bench was not very good.

Why not focus on Chammy's embarrassing running time loss to SA to end the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off subject real quick , I tried to make it a topic but how do you watch college Lacrosse on TV . Espn ? apps ? I have a espn app on phone and espn U doesn't have lacrosse anymore . Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"[quote=Anonymous]I hope they don't get off the bus in their underwear again after those two tough back to back games..."

"Well you tool bag that is not what happen last year!! Get your dam facts right before you open you stupid trap! Crawl back in the hole you came out of !!!"

I'm out of the hole again. You are going to deny the original statement based on semantics of saying the bus?? You know what happened tough guy and its an Embarrassment...Why don't you stick your head back in the sand. So glad I live on the RIGHT side of the Syo/CSH line... Go pequa.

We're glad you live in CSH also. Must be nice for your son to get a ring even though he never sees the field. He's really living the dream. Enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!! The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them. There was full investigation about that day. That is why the coach was reinstated within 2 days of being suspended! Get the facts straight. [lacrosse]hole. Maybe your kids shouldn't get caught smoking pot in school function.

Stop defending your coach!! He forced your sons to exit the gym in their tighty whiteys and the Syosset dads cowered at home!! The only BRAVES in Syosset are the ones on the team, the dads are a bunch of puss*es! Kids smoke pot, dads protect their sons from predatory adults, except in Syosset, where winning is more important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess we were watching a different scrimmage . As our POTUS would say, "WRONG!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

While some Syo dads can be less than civil, Syo has had more than a few dads that are NYFD including one this year. Many two income families - teachers - nurses ect. just for your FYI - an A-hole is an A-hole regardless of profession or income.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it was an answer to the person that claimed no Syosset lacrosse player has ever gone to St Anthony's so rather than call names or make insults and I gave facts, sorry if it offended

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset dad needs to spell check before posting! Or is he just so worked up over his precious lad walking around in his underwear that he's typing like a mad man. I quote " The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them" Huh? "There was full investigation about that day." Say again?? and finally, my less than brilliant friend writes: " It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!!" Dude learn how to write in English if you are going to post. Now go buy your son some PANTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESPNU still has games - First one next week

Feb 7, Tue 5:00 pm Navy at Johns Hopkins ESPNU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off subject real quick , I tried to make it a topic but how do you watch college Lacrosse on TV . Espn ? apps ? I have a espn app on phone and espn U doesn't have lacrosse anymore . Thank you

There are many games on ESPN3 (which is in espn app). There are quite a few games that will be aired on ESPNU also.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...17-ncaa-division-mens-lacrosse-schedule/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

Stop defending your coach!! He forced your sons to exit the gym in their tighty whiteys and the Syosset dads cowered at home!! The only BRAVES in Syosset are the ones on the team, the dads are a bunch of puss*es! Kids smoke pot, dads protect their sons from predatory adults, except in Syosset, where winning is more important.

Wow you some tough guy!! First of all for last time you f..cking [lacrosse]hole the coach did not force any kid out of the gym in their underwear!! Get the facts!! Come see me anytime to see what kind of puss.y I am.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop mixing ur mess with alcohol. It is affecting your memory. Also, you should focus more on what happens in your own town. You know what I'm talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would assume that your civil service job is not a police investigator? this subject has been beat to death - the entire team wore sweat suits to the school that day as well as on the bus to and from the game - after the game they turned in their uniforms but all had the sweatsuits that they wore to the school and game - my son wore shorts he had in his locker. any kid that went home in underwear or compression shorts did so on their own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it was an answer to the person that claimed no Syosset lacrosse player has ever gone to St Anthony's so rather than call names or make insults and I gave facts, sorry if it offended

It's very flattering that you keep such detailed records on kids in Syosset. Can you start posting game stats this spring?

Thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP DEFENDING THE SYOSSET COACH!! Daddies without b@lls who allowed their SON'S coach to make them walk out the door in their underwear. YOU are cowards!! Hope that trophy is worth it spineless BRAVES!! And I love your anonymous threat. Where should I come meet you keyboard BRAVE at the bike rack at 3:00?? Get off your meds loser and stand up to the coach instead of an anonymous poster on BOTC. Chicken Sh*t

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 263 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard