BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 62 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anybody know the correct amount flow a 4th grader should have out of the back of his helmet?

Now this is the type of info I'm looking for on BOTC!!

And in true fashion, below will be the most common answers:
1. only kids on Blast or Geese can have flow coming out of the back of the helmet.
2. if not on Blast or Geese, it doesn't matter because your kids team sucks
3. the same number of inches as the length of his dads c*ck.... your boys case, 2 inches max
4. if on true blue, long hair not allowed. its a hindrance in all of the other sports the massapequa kids play
5. town kids are not allowed long hair
6. better keep it short because Express will charge each player $50 for every inch
7. answer depends on if your son is A or B
8. no town kids flow can beat a travel kids flow.
9. my kids flow is the best in the country
10. the average flow of D1 players is 4"

Haha...well done

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a difference between north shore flow and south shore flow? Public vs private? Do GC and Manhasset kids have their own flow position coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a difference between north shore flow and south shore flow? Public vs private? Do GC and Manhasset kids have their own flow position coaches?

South shore flow is wild and unkempt like their women. North shore flow is neatly manicured and shines with fresh spa vigor, also, like their women - which the pool boy enjoys immensely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't have flow in Catholic school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Is there a difference between north shore flow and south shore flow? Public vs private? Do GC and Manhasset kids have their own flow position coaches?"

"South shore flow is wild and unkempt like their women. North shore flow is neatly manicured and shines with fresh spa vigor, also, like their women - which the pool boy enjoys immensely."

I concur. Spot on. Though GC is more south shore--little more gel and spikiness there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree....no flow for the catholics. But the south shore moms are hotter than the north shore Rosie ODonnell look alikes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heavy flow and Lots of hair spray and gum snapping for the south shore women....knocking back the bud (bud light), so the way-too-small stonewash yoga pants somehow look better..running back and forth from endless strip-malls can be taxing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC is so south shore it hurts..even though they are wanna be north shore types..f en wanna be jerks
"Is there a difference between north shore flow and south shore flow? Public vs private? Do GC and Manhasset kids have their own flow position coaches?"

"South shore flow is wild and unkempt like their women. North shore flow is neatly manicured and shines with fresh spa vigor, also, like their women - which the pool boy enjoys immensely."

I concur. Spot on. Though GC is more south shore--little more gel and spikiness there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree....no flow for the catholics. But the south shore moms are hotter than the north shore Rosie ODonnell look alikes

Love the south shore moms who wear spandex athletic wear every day, but not a scuff on their running shoes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC is so south shore it hurts..even though they are wanna be north shore types..f en wanna be jerks

Let me guess, GC smoked your team and embarrassed your little prince to the point he doesn't want to play anymore, so you slam the town. Great, go hug junior and quit it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whatever Gc guy..go get in your leased Yukon denali with GC34 stickers on it and go pass out at Leos. My sons travel A+ team smoked GC...he had 4 goals and 4 assists. Let me guess , your son connor is really cool and will prolly go Ivy league? GC lax is over buddy...have fun at bagelman in your 4 door jeep. Dork.

Let me guess, GC smoked your team and embarrassed your little prince to the point he doesn't want to play anymore, so you slam the town. Great, go hug junior and quit it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whatever Gc guy..go get in your leased Yukon denali with GC34 stickers on it and go pass out at Leos. My sons travel A+ team smoked GC...he had 4 goals and 4 assists. Let me guess , your son connor is really cool and will prolly go Ivy league? GC lax is over buddy...have fun at bagelman in your 4 door jeep. Dork.

HAHAHA, no that didn't happen, your son got smoked, he cried and threw his little lacrosse stick out the Hyundai window with the Obama/Biden sticker on it and you had to stop on Hempstead Tpke on the way home to Levittown and pick it upa nd comfort him! That's the real story...FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heavy flow and Lots of hair spray and gum snapping for the south shore women....knocking back the bud (bud light), so the way-too-small stonewash yoga pants somehow look better..running back and forth from endless strip-malls can be taxing

North Shore moms are way cheesier. Too much make-up, fake boobs, tummy tucks and ill-fitting designer clothes. Limping around in their too-high heels after sleeping with the team's Coach, kid's trainer, her trainer, her neighbors trainer and the kid's turor while her husband spends his time in the city paying zero attention to her. I'll take my beer swilling, yoga pants South Shore moms any day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back on track? Does anyone know what Spring tournaments there son's team is playing in? Blatant? Proplayer? Anything else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC guy...embrace your south shore flatland community. You can visit the north shore every once in a while. But know....we are requesting that Pres DJT build a wall soon to keep you flat landers out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade A+ team?? That's a team that can catch and throw lefty and righty. Congrats on your 4th grade A+ team you loser. He/She is in 4th grade, maybe the easter bunny will drop some extra chocolate eggs off. 4th grade A+ travel, what a moronic statement. Buy him a transformer and show him how a classy person acts...wait never mind you have no idea, you're too busy talking about 4th grade A+ travel, buddy you're a BOOB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are so jealous your nerd son didn't get the A+ look. Its ok..you just think cause your from GC you should get on an A team...well A+ is the new thing all the recruiters and big time coaches are looking at. You cant imagine how much cooler we are than you. Your the BOOB buddy...you and your whale pants....BOOB O RAMA.
4th grade A+ team?? That's a team that can catch and throw lefty and righty. Congrats on your 4th grade A+ team you loser. He/She is in 4th grade, maybe the easter bunny will drop some extra chocolate eggs off. 4th grade A+ travel, what a moronic statement. Buy him a transformer and show him how a classy person acts...wait never mind you have no idea, you're too busy talking about 4th grade A+ travel, buddy you're a BOOB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats wrong with levitown? and hyanduis? and freedom to vote for who I want? Are you going to food for thought right now in your Jeep Copmpass your dad bought for you?

HAHAHA, no that didn't happen, your son got smoked, he cried and threw his little lacrosse stick out the Hyundai window with the Obama/Biden sticker on it and you had to stop on Hempstead Tpke on the way home to Levittown and pick it upa nd comfort him! That's the real story...FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North Shore moms are way cheesier. Too much make-up, fake boobs, tummy tucks and ill-fitting designer clothes. Limping around in their too-high heels after sleeping with the team's Coach, kid's trainer, her trainer, her neighbors trainer and the kid's turor while her husband spends his time in the city paying zero attention to her. I'll take my beer swilling, yoga pants South Shore moms any day!

Heck yeah. The more beer I drink the hotter those yoga pants look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are so jealous your nerd son didn't get the A+ look. Its ok..you just think cause your from GC you should get on an A team...well A+ is the new thing all the recruiters and big time coaches are looking at. You cant imagine how much cooler we are than you. Your the BOOB buddy...you and your whale pants....BOOB O RAMA.

Hey loser, GC doesn't have travel teams!! You brought your sissy boy and his A+ travel team to GC and got spanked by the PAL team HAHAHAHAHAHA, money well spent, you should use it to buy a box of tissues to dry juniors tears. And yours too!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats wrong with levitown? and hyanduis? and freedom to vote for who I want? Are you going to food for thought right now in your Jeep Copmpass your dad bought for you?

You're 100% right friend, but you seriously need to work on your spelling, okay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. These are some serious 4th grade lax parents. Relax....keep this stress up and you wont see the kid play HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. These are some serious 4th grade lax parents. Relax....keep this stress up and you wont see the kid play HS.

This crap must be a bunch moms and/or dads who are first time through and don't have the benefit of the perspective they will have in a few years from now. Can't imagine what other excuse there could be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? we played a PAL team? I paid all this money...I feel like an idiot. I am sorry.

Hey loser, GC doesn't have travel teams!! You brought your sissy boy and his A+ travel team to GC and got spanked by the PAL team HAHAHAHAHAHA, money well spent, you should use it to buy a box of tissues to dry juniors tears. And yours too!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has to be...these newbies are a joke. I laugh at them standing on the sidelines while I sit in my range rover and drink "coffee" from my dunkin n donuts club cup.

This crap must be a bunch moms and/or dads who are first time through and don't have the benefit of the perspective they will have in a few years from now. Can't imagine what other excuse there could be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blastards are losing their minds in Ct! The boys barely beat express (13-12) on a few questionable calls and lose to Laxachusettes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I'm sorry......I thought Blast beat express 14-4 in the championship in CT? In the future, wait till the tourney is over to boast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhh! Keep working, never satisfied.

Let the bitter wannabes post from the event instead of just watching the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lucky the Quackers were not at tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK commack dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I'm sorry......I thought Blast beat express 14-4 in the championship in CT? In the future, wait till the tourney is over to boast.

Of their last 3 games against Express, Blast is 3-0. 2 of those wins were one goal games. I thought I saw 2 of the dads crying and tearing up all of those scholarship offers after they lost to Laxachusettes! You Blastards dodged a bullet by not having to play them again in the final!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhh! Keep working, never satisfied.

Let the bitter wannabes post from the event instead of just watching the kids.

keep working, never satisfied??? Did you really write that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of their last 3 games against Express, Blast is 3-0. 2 of those wins were one goal games. I thought I saw 2 of the dads crying and tearing up all of those scholarship offers after they lost to Laxachusettes! You Blastards dodged a bullet by not having to play them again in the final!

14 Blastards to 4 Express Channy.

10 goal differential in the championship. When you lose by 10 goals, you should just be quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 goal differential in the championship. When you lose by 10 goals, you should just be quiet.

Was you spandex army upset that they could drink all day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the insanity! Great day for Blast and Express (and Laxachussets too). Kids should be proud of themselves. Some of the talent was extremely impressive for this age and very fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the insanity! Great day for Blast and Express (and Laxachussets too). Kids should be proud of themselves. Some of the talent was extremely impressive for this age and very fun to watch.

I agree. Their will be a lot of chances for many teams to win this season. Blast is still very good, Express is much improved, Laxachusetts proved to be better than Blast (this time) and Geese are stacked. I guess we need to see how Igloo looks because they have be a bit more quiet this winter. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Any of those teams can beat each other on any given day and that's a great thing. The lack of a truly dominant club makes for better competition overall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was your spandex army upset that they couldn't drink all day?

LOL! That's so on point!

But seriously, has Express been playing much box this winter? I have not heard/seen them. If that was their first tournament then that's a heck of a showing. Box is much different than field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our coach played everyone equally. Half of your team didn't play the last game. Believe me, we all watched it. That's pathetic. Must have been great for them and their parents to know that they're not good enough to be on your team. Was your kid one of the bench warmers? If so, you should just be quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express actual goalie wasn't there. The kid who played is a field player and did an admirable job but it does make a difference to have a trained goalie. The Blast girl is awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhhh.....

Page 19 of 62 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard