BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 264 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't really care what I look like to you and my education has worked out just fine. Keep defending though you desperate imp.

You look like a pathetic excuse for a father. I am embarrassed for your son and I don't even know the poor lad. He is probably horrified every time you show up at his games. Best bet is you apologize to him now for the psycho therapy he'll have to endure as an adult.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well.... How else can you explain "30 years of consistently excellent lacrosse"?

Good athletes, good coaching, good youth programs, supportive administration, parents that played the game that can teach at the young levels, a desirable town to live in for the beauty as well as excellent education?????? wait, we are talking about Cold Spring Harbor correct? once again this year CSH will be the best HS team on Long Island.....GC? not so much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well.... How else can you explain "30 years of consistently excellent lacrosse"?

Good athletes, good coaching, good youth programs, supportive administration, parents that played the game that can teach at the young levels, a desirable town to live in for the beauty as well as excellent education?????? wait, we are talking about Cold Spring Harbor correct? once again this year CSH will be the best HS team on Long Island.....GC? not so much

Enjoy it until u lose to SWR in the LIC!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC should be in A conference. just by size of the student body. much bigger town than other schools in same conference
lets see what the 30 year track would look like if you were in the proper conference

across all sports too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give yourself a hug imp man. I'll do the same for my son. Skipping the psycho therapy though--putting all that money towards lax training and performance enhancement so he won't need the therapy later.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC half the enrollment of Farmingdale or Port Washington. What is your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah and GC is twice the size of current conference enrollments
you bragging about your history for 30 years. so step you to big boy conference or continue beating up on smaller opponents

GC half the enrollment of Farmingdale or Port Washington. What is your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this poster must no idea how the conferences are set up. its simply done by enrollment . not the square miles in a district. scary how dumb this mommy is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC should be in A conference. just by size of the student body. much bigger town than other schools in same conference
lets see what the 30 year track would look like if you were in the proper conference

across all sports too

The girls varsity from GC has been in the power conference for years for soccer, fh & lax and always does well. I'm sure the boys would too if the set up was the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset enrollment is..............2500
Garden City enrollment .............1100
Farmingdale.........................1900
Massapequa..........................1800
CSH.................................1000
Elmont..............................1800
Macarthur...........................1300

Anything else to compare? Know your facts before you spout nonsense Nasty Woman!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give yourself a hug imp man. I'll do the same for my son. Skipping the psycho therapy though--putting all that money towards lax training and performance enhancement so he won't need the therapy later.

Don't need to hug myself, my kids do it for me!! I know that sounds foreign to you. You said it all, putting your $$ towards lax training and PED's!! You're a real winner! Trust me you are setting up Junior for major problems in the future, get him help now!! He'll turn out just like you!! An unemployed bottom feeder! Please, before he's like you, get him HELP!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As of the 2014-15 school year, the school had an enrollment of 1,187 students and 97.1 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 12.2:1. There were 24 students (2.0% of enrollment) eligible for free lunch and 3 (0.3% of students) eligible for reduced-cost lunch.[3]

In 2016 Garden City High School was ranked the #121 school in the Nation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US News 2016 Rankings

Garden City High School is ranked #121 in the National Rankings and #18 in New [lacrosse] State, they also earned a gold medal. Schools are ranked based on their performance on state-required tests and how well they prepare students for college

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US News 2016 Rankings

Garden City High School is ranked #121 in the National Rankings and #18 in New [lacrosse] State, they also earned a gold medal. Schools are ranked based on their performance on state-required tests and how well they prepare students for college

Straw man argument that means nothing. Nobody cares...but answer this...how many lax players are winning these awards. You sound like the type of person to take credit for something you haven't done yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Give yourself a hug imp man. I'll do the same for my son. Skipping the psycho therapy though--putting all that money towards lax training and performance enhancement so he won't need the therapy later."

"Don't need to hug myself, my kids do it for me!! I know that sounds foreign to you. You said it all, putting your $$ towards lax training and PED's!! You're a real winner! Trust me you are setting up Junior for major problems in the future, get him help now!! He'll turn out just like you!! An unemployed bottom feeder! Please, before he's like you, get him HELP!"

Somebody take the hook out of this guys mouth. Its too easy to mess with him. GCGCGCGCGCGCGC. LOL. Total Bafoon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For almost the last two decades the best B & C schools have beaten the Nassau A champion with maybe three exceptions...nex argument please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US News 2016 Rankings

Straw man argument that means nothing. Nobody cares...but answer this...how many lax players are winning these awards. You sound like the type of person to take credit for something you haven't done yourself.

This is in response to how good the school is. Now explain to me, how do you come to the conclusion that I am the type to take credit for others accomplishments? Or are you just lashing out because all you're BS was proven to be alternative facts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US News 2016 Rankings

GCHS has 21 seniors committed to play D1 sports. Most, but not all, are for lax. And the lax players at GC are winning those awards - their admissions to several Ivies and top ranked schools - Princeton, Duke, Dartmouth, Brown, Harvard and West Point to name just a few confirms this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'M EMPLOYED. I'M A GC MAN. YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEEK.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure you are employed, I just hope it isn't as an English Teacher

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'M EMPLOYED. I'M A GC MAN. YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEEK.

Sorry to see you're not working, have no fear, President DJT is creating tons of jobs. He's expanding the Border Patrol, you'll look great in green standing in southern New Mexico! Not sure they have lacrosse down there though. Oh well, you'll adjust. And, uh it's WEAK, not week. Bet you listened to your foster parents when they told you to stay in HS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Give yourself a hug imp man. I'll do the same for my son. Skipping the psycho therapy though--putting all that money towards lax training and performance enhancement so he won't need the therapy later."

"Don't need to hug myself, my kids do it for me!! I know that sounds foreign to you. You said it all, putting your $$ towards lax training and PED's!! You're a real winner! Trust me you are setting up Junior for major problems in the future, get him help now!! He'll turn out just like you!! An unemployed bottom feeder! Please, before he's like you, get him HELP!"

Somebody take the hook out of this guys mouth. Its too easy to mess with him. GCGCGCGCGCGCGC. LOL. Total Bafoon.

Agree.

This must be the same idiot up in the stands at GC Lax games with the really BIG mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree.

This must be the same idiot up in the stands at GC Lax games with the really BIG mouth.

What's a BAFOON? And no I don't carry on like you guys at my son's games. And who is this mystery BIG mouth at the GC games? Never saw nor heard him. Seems to me you're a BS artist. Nice try though, and like you I'll respond like a 14 year old girl "LOL"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would u call a lot 6?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]GC should be in A conference. just by size of the student body. much bigger town than other schools in same conference

across all sports too[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Conferences are by enrollment numbers and done by the State. Garden City is 23rd largest of all Section 8 schools. Class B HS enrollment ranges from 790 -1074. Garden City is at 835.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset enrollment is..............2500
Garden City enrollment .............1100
Farmingdale.........................1900
Massapequa..........................1800
CSH.................................1000
Elmont..............................1800
Macarthur...........................1300

Anything else to compare? Know your facts before you spout nonsense Nasty Woman!

Nasty Woman is wrong but so are you. Here are the real numbers.
http://www.nysphsaa.org/ADs-Coaches/Classifications

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n
1. a person who amuses others by ridiculous or odd behaviour, jokes, etc

2. a foolish person

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

3. Any person from Garden City

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree.

What's a BAFOON? And no I don't carry on like you guys at my son's games. And who is this mystery BIG mouth at the GC games? Never saw nor heard him. Seems to me you're a BS artist. Nice try though, and like you I'll respond like a 14 year old girl "LOL"

If you are at a game and you don't know who the loudmouth idiot is within the first 10 minutes, its likely YOU!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, unlike your hometown no loud mouth jerks at mine, oh well too bad you live in a cesspool.PpXxCa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

Where you from? Bet you're too embarrassed to say

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

Lighten up Clarence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For almost the last two decades the best B & C schools have beaten the Nassau A champion with maybe three exceptions...nex argument please.

Not counting the last 6 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure you are employed, I just hope it isn't as an English Teacher

If he is a GC man I'm sure he is employed. Most likely a civil service worker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

Well, suffix to say not the hallowed ground of GC that has been pretty fallow the past 6 years. I was thinking to move there a while back but the lacrosse was mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup proved my point, won't say where you're from. Embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

Well, suffix to say not the hallowed ground of GC that has been pretty fallow the past 6 years. I was thinking to move there a while back but the lacrosse was mediocre.

In 2012 they were the best team in the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll give you a few hints...

1) It's on Long Island
2) it has sidewalks and curbs
3) is more ethnically diverse than GC
3) has better lacrosse than GC

Do you need anymore hints?? Probably, because that describes a whole bunch of places.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you still flapping your gums SNOWFLAKE. Hows that little GC 2 bedroom/1 bath shack. You still hiding in your little safe space

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffoon
(bəˈ[lacrosse]ːn)
n

2. a foolish person

In 2012 they were the best team in the country.

you are right - I stand corrected...

I assume you are taking your info from Laxpower.

So let's look at more recent data points as well:

2012 - 1st
2013 - 4th
2014 - 51st
2015 - 88th
2016 - 120th

Interesting trend for such a vaunted program.

Any predictions for 2017?

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 264 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard