BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 44 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the Hero's goalie's so amazing then how come they always lose to M&D with big leads, sounds like she can't play a full game

They have two goalies who split time. One is amazing, the other not so much.
quessing your the amazing one's parent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone receive a UA 150 invite today ?

My daughter got hers yesterday. The top players have already received invites. The lower tier invites start going out tonight.

[lacrosse]

He's full of sh*t. ALL invites go out at 8pm est.

If a Non A team kid asks for a referral from their coach do they get it? Curious about this for all clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 is a B level showcase . Elite 120 is the premier showcase . Get an invite from there and you will be happy. Most of Top schools and talent attend that event. Look at the list from last year .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Hero's goalie's so amazing then how come they always lose to M&D with big leads, sounds like she can't play a full game

They have two goalies who split time. One is amazing, the other not so much.
quessing your the amazing one's parent.

No. Not even a daughter on the team. But have played them enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA 150 is a B level showcase . Elite 120 is the premier showcase . Get an invite from there and you will be happy. Most of Top schools and talent attend that event. Look at the list from last year .

That remains to be seen. I agree the Nike Elite is the premier combine type event, that's why you see all these other sponser companies trying to run there own version. Under Armour does a great job with the regional team tournament, that is certainly elite. But that does not translate to this event. I know many of the top girls opted out of this thing. Might turn out to be a good event or someday become a good event, who knows.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you guy go to both if selected, or just the Nike 120

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a website or link for the Nike 120? Can't seem to find it in Google. Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
www.elite120.com

If you can get her in elite 120 you do not need UA150. Very selective for a reason. Best coaches there. Very high percentage of the kids are going to very schools for academics and high level of lax. My daughter went last year and got several looks and follow ups. She is 2019 and all set. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2021 daughter was asked to both. She asked her older, committed friends about Nike and they all agreed that it was a great event but generated no leads with coaches. The earliest leads came during/after the following summer. She declined b/c we live in Maryland and the event required hotel stay(s) and travel over a holiday weekend. She accepted the UA event because it is local and combines Chris Robinson and UA. If it is not a great event yet, it will be.

If this is your first time doing this, try to keep your emotions in check and prioritize your time and money. I felt pressured to do everything with my first child. It worked out but many, many of his friends and peers are committed and they did not do Jake Reed, Maverick, Adrenaline, Philly Freshman, etc. They played in good tournaments with their club teams and their HS teams and their coaches worked hard on their behalf (they have to have an advocate who knows the coaching community.)

My 2c. Good luck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for the website!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Skywalkers. What happened to your team? I heard M&D was missing 1/3 of their team and they still absolutely blew you out. No defense, no offense - can't catch the ball, no good. Isolation middle dodges does not work at this level. We were hoping for a bit more competition than that. Back to the drawing board getting ready for Spring or you will have a long, long season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Skywalkers. What happened to your team? I heard M&D was missing 1/3 of their team and they still absolutely blew you out. No defense, no offense - can't catch the ball, no good. Isolation middle dodges does not work at this level. We were hoping for a bit more competition than that. Back to the drawing board getting ready for Spring or you will have a long, long season.

Stop it.. You can't say i heard M&D was missing players and then say we were hoping for more competition. No M&D parent posted this. The smaller fields and format certainly benefit M&D because they have better stick skills where SW tries to use their 3 horses to run it down the field and score or draw an 8 meter. 25-8 was sweet though. Not gonna lie.

M&D Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly hope this is a kid, otherwise this is completely pathetic. "We" were hoping for more competition. this is 8th grad 7v7 tournament, please. And I am a NJ parent that has absolutely nothing to do with this game. you are everything that is wrong about this sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it.. You can't say i heard M&D was missing players and then say we were hoping for more competition. No M&D parent posted this. The smaller fields and format certainly benefit M&D because they have better stick skills where SW tries to use their 3 horses to run it down the field and score or draw an 8 meter. 25-8 was sweet though. Not gonna lie.

M&D Parent
YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PARENT OR PLAYER THERE IS! GROW THE F UP!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a Hero's parent trolling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say a drunk post. Pathetic. You have a problem and should get help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's pathetic is the behavior of the SW parents at this game screaming at 8th grade girls on the other team while their daughters were intentionally trying to hurt the M&D girls. Funny how you can talk smack when you win but when you are getting worked that you turn into a crazed mob.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazed mob?? I thought both sides were relatively well behaved. SW has some work to do this Spring but should be a better team in the summer. M&D is a well oiled machine no doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its just a bunch of rosie odonnell looking moms. same proclivities as well probably.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a disgruntled Skywalkers parent unhappy with their daughters playing time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like CR picked up the YJ A team???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ2021 commit to Penn State.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yay for yj. Best club ever. What are you looking for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ2021 commit to Penn State.

Thanks dad , maybe you paste that all over social media like every little thing your kid has ever done for the past year, oh wait you already have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks dad , maybe you paste that all over social media like every little thing your kid has ever done for the past year, oh wait you already have.

. Congratulations , I wouldn't pay too much attention to those who can't get past their jealousies. Hey if making a commitment isn't for your child don't do it. Apparently this makes sense to this young lady and her family. Best of luck !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's pathetic is the behavior of the SW parents at this game screaming at 8th grade girls on the other team while their daughters were intentionally trying to hurt the M&D girls. Funny how you can talk smack when you win but when you are getting worked that you turn into a crazed mob.

True story a SW Dad storms away from his wife stating " I can't stand to watch a game standing next to you" Big mouth Mom complaining that her little actress is being fouled meanwhile anytime an opposing player comes close to her she flails her arms and shekels her head begging for a foul. PRICELESS !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And.............here come the vile jealous comments, cant anyone be happy for a young persons accomplishments, of course the parents are proud as well they should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious, poster ^^ ? I am not from NY and your jealousy is apparent. Dads twitter is full of football with an occasional post about his 2021 daughter. Most of it is retweeted from other media. Sour grapes much ?? As the parent of a 2021, I wish this young lady who must be quite deserving, the best of luck. My 2021 daughter was very excited in her behalf, knowing how much hard work she must have done to get where she is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious, poster ^^ ? I am not from NY and your jealousy is apparent. Dads twitter is full of football with an occasional post about his 2021 daughter. Most of it is retweeted from other media. Sour grapes much ?? As the parent of a 2021, I wish this young lady who must be quite deserving, the best of luck. My 2021 daughter was very excited in her behalf, knowing how much hard work she must have done to get where she is.

You're not from NY but you follow her dad?? Stalk much?? That's either really creepy or you're his wife and sitting next to him right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not from NY but you follow her dad?? Stalk much?? That's either really creepy or you're his wife and sitting next to him right now.

Honestly do not care that this kid committed but this YJ age in particular is brutal with the social media nonsense.If they just would have saved their money from the hundreds of camps they have done they would not need to worry about scholorships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I follow YJ twitter because I enjoy the game and we play their teams. My 14 year old also follows Coach Rose and many other twitters and Instagram of players all over the country and has had fun meeting these girls at tournaments. Of course I googled her - I'm sure everyone did and if you didn't, good for you. I googled the Navy commit also. Your jealousy is astounding. Are you the parent of a teammate ? What a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will most lacrosse be moving toward the U9/U10/U11 model that is supposed to go into affect September 2017? Wonder how that will affect clubs, or existing teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will most lacrosse be moving toward the U9/U10/U11 model that is supposed to go into affect September 2017? Wonder how that will affect clubs, or existing teams.

According to US lacrosse yes the new age model is supposed to go into effect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn State announced they hired a new womens coach today... are the verbals in jeopardy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will most lacrosse be moving toward the U9/U10/U11 model that is supposed to go into affect September 2017? Wonder how that will affect clubs, or existing teams.

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will most lacrosse be moving toward the U9/U10/U11 model that is supposed to go into affect September 2017? Wonder how that will affect clubs, or existing teams.

According to US lacrosse yes the new age model is supposed to go into effect.

US Lacrosse has no control over the club teams and the clubs are the ones who run the tournaments. So the answer is no, LI, PA, NJ and Maryland will remain grade based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I follow YJ twitter because I enjoy the game and we play their teams. My 14 year old also follows Coach Rose and many other twitters and Instagram of players all over the country and has had fun meeting these girls at tournaments. Of course I googled her - I'm sure everyone did and if you didn't, good for you. I googled the Navy commit also. Your jealousy is astounding. Are you the parent of a teammate ? What a tool.

Wake up. She's far from being the best one on that team. Politics as usual. Dad sold her through his connections.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry.. Assistant Head Coach at Penn State.. reading comprehension off a bit today..
Great School.. good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...Associate Head Coach @ P.S.U ...

Page 29 of 44 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard