BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 119 of 144 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dramatically!!! wow...

I wonder if someone like you even think about what you are saying
really sounds pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clinics are great. Hardly a money grab.
it let's the kids stay sharp in the off season and improve their skills so they are ready for the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I agree those clinics are good if you have the money.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If they are good if you have the money, they are good if you don't have the money. How much money you have doesn't determine whether or not something is good...it only determines whether you can afford it. Good clinics are good and bad clinics are bad.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That's because those parents believe there are ONLY 2 KIDS. Theirs and everyone elses.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If they are good if you have the money, they are good if you don't have the money. How much money you have doesn't determine whether or not something is good...it only determines whether you can afford it. Good clinics are good and bad clinics are bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Herman cant put anything past you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Herman how simple of you to point that out.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Well, well 2 geniuses named Anonymous. Might I suggest that both of you take a clinic...and I'll pay for them....perhaps the first clinic should be "Get A Life 101."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Herman

How much could a chanenchuk chuck if a chanenchuk could chuck wood?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Herman come on down to lab Grandpa has something to teach you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question, how much does a clinic have to be to be considered good and not a money grab. Call me old fashion, $40/$50 for an 1 1/2 hr. but no more than $60. but it is not always about price.

To me, a great clinic has 8/10 kids per position or station and is less than $80. If more than 10 kids per position/station or over $80 its crazy.

Always great to cross pollinate to various clubs clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question, how much does a clinic have to be to be considered good and not a money grab. Call me old fashion, $40/$50 for an 1 1/2 hr. but no more than $60. but it is not always about price.

To me, a great clinic has 8/10 kids per position or station and is less than $80. If more than 10 kids per position/station or over $80 its crazy.

Always great to cross pollinate to various clubs clinics.

It's two different things. A money grab imho is something that is a waste of time and has no value. This clinic sounds good and may be a bit overpriced in some views. There is a difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is crazy. $75 for a 1 1/2 hr clinic. In case anyone in interested in a bridge, I have one available. People it's not the cost of a clinic that determines how much the kid is learning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really?....did you complain when the director raised the costs of team fees this year for no reason other than he could?
Like everything else, stop paying and they would do it for nada...as long as the checkbook is out and pen is ready, then don't blink next year when the same clinic is $100...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about a summer schedule??????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It'll cost you $2.95 and here's a link to it:
http//yousucker.com

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Herman come on down to lab Grandpa has something to teach you.

How to put your teeth in? The best price for Depends?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http//yousucker.com

Our coach sent ours through but would it kill them to update the website. I mean they send a dozen emails out a week about extra $$$ training but they can't add the tourney schedule to the site. F Chaney!!!

Also, Chaney would ask for $295, not $2.95

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http//yousucker.com

Our coach sent ours through but would it kill them to update the website. I mean they send a dozen emails out a week about extra $$$ training but they can't add the tourney schedule to the site. F Chaney!!!

Guess what?? Your kid is going to sit the bench at Chaminade or St Anthony's. It's not too late to get out while you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http//yousucker.com

Guess what?? Your kid is going to sit the bench at Chaminade or St Anthony's. It's not too late to get out while you can.

And think how much you can save on haircuts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all the Catholics starting indoors now or just the Express related ones. Does Channy get a cut of the field time even if the school built it? #salary supplement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all the Catholics starting indoors now or just the Express related ones. Does Channy get a cut of the field time even if the school built it? #salary supplement
I don't care for Channy, but even though he works at St. Anthony's he still has to pay for the field space. Yes, he makes a lot of money off of us, but not as much as people here say. As I said I don't really care for him and I do think he is money hungry, but it's is a business. People here take their posts to a ridiculous level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think many publics are doing indoors as well. No? What is the issue here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No problem whatsoever with his capitalistic business model whatsoever-we all have choices--about fifteen per age group on LI. It's his chauvinistic core and behavior that I abhor and will not let him off the hook for. Ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I continue to find it amazing that so many people are willing to waste their time on bashing Mike C and Express. Why do any of you care if you aren't putting your sons on an Express team. If everything was cheaper would that change your mind about Express?

It blows my mind that you then turn to Catholic school bashing- if you go to Chaminade or St Anthony's- the secret is out - if you aren't great you don't get to play. There will be division 1 commits that sit on the bench on both teams. The rest of the team all have the ability to transfer but low and behold most stay because the they love the school and feel like they are part of something bigger then themselves.

Express and Catholic school isn't for everyone and both might have their warts, but plenty of families have had great luck with Express and while I am sure they all wish it was cheaper, they are willing to pay it.

Certainly there are enough options for travel lacrosse available now that those of you not even involved with Express could move on with your life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Greed of Channy:
Tuition $2800
Box $800
Winter $175
Training $80 (Per Hour)
Spring $750
Extra Tourney $175

Basically $5000 plus if you go on all the rides and that before tourney travel. So many better options out there but to each his own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what is true or false here but I don't see any problem with making money. Lacrosse is like anything else. When people stop paying the prices will be adjusted. It is that simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So go play PAL .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious as to how many people this Channy fellow is forcing to play lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So go play PAL .
you realize when you say that you must know that 95% of the kids that play travel also play PAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Greed of Channy:
Tuition $2800
Box $800
Winter $175
Training $80 (Per Hour)
Spring $750
Extra Tourney $175

Basically $5000 plus if you go on all the rides and that before tourney travel. So many better options out there but to each his own.

I just added up my costs and it is 6k with summer camp. It is what it is for 12 month lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

me not know you mean...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

me not know you mean...

I mean everyone is complaining about the cost. Are you being forced to do this or is it voluntary? 6K for what four or five years? Do the math, put that money into a 529 and you'll have far more than any scholarship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

me not know you mean...

I mean everyone is complaining about the cost. Are you being forced to do this or is it voluntary? 6K for what four or five years? Do the math, put that money into a 529 and you'll have far more than any scholarship.

Already have college saved for. I love watching my son get better. 6k. It is what it is. You should stick to PAL and invest the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not complaining, I was asking for some clarification because of all the bellyaching. Must be the team parents, bunch of [lacrosse]holes, just like everyone is saying, oh well live and learn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

me not know you mean...

How about you don't worry about how I spend my money. I'm not complaining. Set aside the excellent coaching my boy is getting, he is having a blast....does it sound expensive? maybe, but let me decide how much is too much for my son to be happy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

me not know you mean...

How about you don't worry about how I spend my money. I'm not complaining. Set aside the excellent coaching my boy is getting, he is having a blast....does it sound expensive? maybe, but let me decide how much is too much for my son to be happy

I could care less if you spend all your money on the sex reassignment surgery you have always wanted to get so you can transition into the woman you desire to be. Just stop complaining about it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree people shouldn't care how others spend their money. The sad part is the kid who really wants to play travel lacrosse and the family that is happy with his coach and team on Express but can't afford all the additional charges this year that were new and unexpected. I know in years past it was cheaper up front and I was surprised how many more additional charges there were this year. So the families who don't have an unlimited bank account won't be able to play Express in the future. That is the sad part.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
start a GOFUNDME account for lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
Page 119 of 144 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 143 144
Quick Reply