BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 264 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. "Mount the Garden City Defenses We are under attack. Quick pull the ladder up so no more queens guys like me or my parents can move in."

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I don't look at a map, it just feels like parts of queens.
Great tongue in cheek diatribe on Gc being the best. Good stuff. Way to keep it light on here. Its all good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. both the last two posts are good humor. Now go back out to your former hick sod farms. If you just got dropped into parts of suffolk you'd have no idea if you were in Dryden NY or Suffolk county... so uncosmopolitan...probably have never even been to NYC.

Nassau County......cmon....NYC should just extend Queens and take it over. Tiny little house on little pieces of land. Cut your lawns with scissors, within your fenced in little compound. A lot of little things in Nassau including most of the men's hands who live there Crime, mismanagement, traffic,.....yuck.

Nassau-better schools,better people,more income,= more D1 lax players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Gc goon. I just went to "look it up". The first measure I checked is spending per pupil by school district in nassau coun ty. The FIRST FOUR schools I looked at ALL spent significantly more per pupil than GC. (Syosset, Jericho, Manhasset and Cold Springs Harbor). That's just for starters...you brought the argument up so I'll be back on Monday with some other metrics refuting your claims. Its no wonder much of Nassau views you guys as blow hards...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Gc goon. I just went to "look it up". The first measure I checked is spending per pupil by school district in nassau coun ty. The FIRST FOUR schools I looked at ALL spent significantly more per pupil than GC. (Syosset, Jericho, Manhasset and Cold Springs Harbor). That's just for starters...you brought the argument up so I'll be back on Monday with some other metrics refuting your claims. Its no wonder much of Nassau views you guys as blow hards...

I can't believe that this post is so stupid I am going to defend GC but I don't think you can rate a school district by per pupil spending and the fact that they are such a highly rated school with lower per pupil spending (and lower property taxes) sounds like a win - win for the homeowners

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC beat your kids team really, really, really, really, really , really bad in BOTH lacrosse and football? Like REALLY BAD??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Syosset going to be this year?

I can't believe that this post is so stupid I am going to defend GC but I don't think you can rate a school district by per pupil spending and the fact that they are such a highly rated school with lower per pupil spending (and lower property taxes) sounds like a win - win for the homeowners

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset HS won the Blue Ribbon Award in 2016... Look it up on Newsday. I didn't see GC mentioned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Syosset going to be this year?

Syosset will be fine... At least 6 D1 commits on varsity with more in the works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, neither. Port and Farmingdale have good classes coming up through jr high and high school as does Massapequa. you'll see. Word is you are not even going to field a 6th grade PAL team. It was a nice run...

Word is wrong, 6th grade has 2 PAL teams. Head varsity coach, coaches one of them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset is the superior academic, GC has far superior athletics. So based on a lacrosse web site, WE RULE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset is the superior academic, GC has far superior athletics. So based on a lacrosse web site, WE RULE!

Except that GC has not beaten Syosset at Lacrosse for the past two years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, neither. Port and Farmingdale have good classes coming up through jr high and high school as does Massapequa. you'll see. Word is you are not even going to field a 6th grade PAL team. It was a nice run...

Word is wrong, 6th grade has 2 PAL teams. Head varsity coach, coaches one of them.

What does Port have that would make you think they are a top team..Just lost a very good goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually like the town GC, but just because GC Dad says its the best doesn't factually make it so and was just pointing some facts that refute his boastful claims. There are a few other towns out there that are sources of pride for for their residents as well and can hang their hats on more than their conference II football prowess...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset HS won the Blue Ribbon Award in 2016... Look it up on Newsday. I didn't see GC mentioned.

Did u say Newsday ? I wouldn't listen to anything that "paper" says

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually like the town GC, but just because GC Dad says its the best doesn't factually make it so and was just pointing some facts that refute his boastful claims. There are a few other towns out there that are sources of pride for for their residents as well and can hang their hats on more than their conference II football prowess...

For starters, I was being facetious, but with that being said, you should look at ALL the sports in GC, including Girls to get a true feel on just how good they are in just about every sport. They have been a football powerhouse for about 35 years, lacrosse powerhouse for the same. Take a look at girls field hockey and lacrosse. Great academic, great athletic and a nice town with tight residents. Sorry, but most towns do not offer the all that. Oh yeah, the property taxes on a moderate house are very reasonable, plus they pick up your garbage cans from the side of your house and all you have to do is put your fall leaves on the curb and they go too, just don't park your car on the street past 2:00 AM or risk a ticket. Keeps the burglars away. See, it's a really nice place to live. If you like where you live, great, but we really love where we live.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For starters, I was being facetious, but with that being said, you should look at ALL the sports in GC, including Girls to get a true feel on just how good they are in just about every sport. They have been a football powerhouse for about 35 years, lacrosse powerhouse for the same. Take a look at girls field hockey and lacrosse. Great academic, great athletic and a nice town with tight residents. Sorry, but most towns do not offer the all that. Oh yeah, the property taxes on a moderate house are very reasonable, plus they pick up your garbage cans from the side of your house and all you have to do is put your fall leaves on the curb and they go too, just don't park your car on the street past 2:00 AM or risk a ticket. Keeps the burglars away. See, it's a really nice place to live. If you like where you live, great, but we really love where we live.

Unfortunately the drug epidemic is there too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thankyou for the PSA from the GC Chamber of Commerce. You forgot to mention the 365 days of 75 degree weather, all the GC wives prepare a martini/dinner and are dressed in lingerie when their man comes home, and the children are all going ivy league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thankyou for the PSA from the GC Chamber of Commerce. You forgot to mention the 365 days of 75 degree weather, all the GC wives prepare a martini/dinner and are dressed in lingerie when their man comes home, and the children are all going ivy league.

I have to mention that? I thought everyone just knew that, kind of like Christmas always being on the 25th of December!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to hear you are so happy in GC. Hopefully your happiness carries over to your life and persona and you make the world a better place to live in with your positive attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the alternative Facts about Garden City - - - back to lacrosse, besides Oyster Bay, who represents Nassau County in the LIC?

A) Not Port
B) Not GC
C) CSH - The Best Team on LI
d) Oyster Bay

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lingerie on the Rosie O'Donnell look alikes?
oh my....
have you ever sat in the Chammy stands? ouch!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class warfare too. the have-NOTS trying to hang with the HAVES
Many different economic scales in GC. Ask the Mom's of teenage girls in GC. Many of the young women are NASTY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH Is CeSpool Headquarters
Should be in Suffolk

Enough of the alternative Facts about Garden City - - - back to lacrosse, besides Oyster Bay, who represents Nassau County in the LIC?

A) Not Port
B) Not GC
C) CSH - The Best Team on LI
d) Oyster Bay

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to mention that? I thought everyone just knew that, kind of like Christmas always being on the 25th of December!!

No cars on the street after 2' a.m. because the city-like towns that border the Village of GC will steal them..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to hear you are so happy in GC. Hopefully your happiness carries over to your life and persona and you make the world a better place to live in with your positive attitude.

Well thanks! That's very UN-BOTC about you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class warfare too. the have-NOTS trying to hang with the HAVES
Many different economic scales in GC. Ask the Mom's of teenage girls in GC. Many of the young women are NASTY

Kind of like YOU? I can guarantee your disposition is more like that of a NASTY teenage girl than a man of character. And since you don't live in GC what are you basing this on? What you heard? Great job, you should get a job as a reporter for the Daily News.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh my....

Ha ...your right...small little men with soft little hands.....ugly women.....im moving there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need to get it from Newsday.

Here it is from Dept of Education website link.

https://nationalblueribbonschools.ed.gov/awardwinners/index.php

Did u say Newsday ? I wouldn't listen to anything that "paper" says

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh my....

Ha ...your right...small little men with soft little hands.....ugly women.....im moving there

I can guarantee your wives are absolutely and utterly offensive in both appearance and odor! Huge arms sticking out of huge t-shirts and the required sweat pants! And you, please, can only see the black sleeveless T-shirt stretched over your GIANT belly. Come on, you're a loser, as is your kid and wife!! Not get back to work or I'll fire YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh my....

Meanwhile on the education front....you fail! Next time scholar, try YOU'RE!! If you're this dumb, your wife must be a genius, and your kid, my gosh can he spell cat if you spot him the C & T? I think NOT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing the CSH editorial comment guy ("best team on LI") is not from csh... 99% certain. Thanks for stirring the pot though. Plenty of good teams on any given day...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing the CSH editorial comment guy ("best team on LI") is not from csh... 99% certain. Thanks for stirring the pot though. Plenty of good teams on any given day...

Good call and correct, I am not from CSH and I do love to stir the pot but I do think that CSH was one of the top teams on LI last year and This year, IMHO CSH and SWR are the two top teams on LI with the edge going to CSH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEST ISLIP do not under estimate that team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEST ISLIP do not under estimate that team

Haven't been too impressive in the winter league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their best D pole is in prep school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah because winter league really shows where you are .... you an idiot with that statement, winter is to just have the stick in your hand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why do they take score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get back to hearing the GC guy transplanted from queens defending Gc...so much more entertaining.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 264 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard