BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 214 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see kids topping out and others catching up? As well. What's makes you an expert? Some kids look real good against their peers in 8 /9 th and then here's come a train and all of sudden their not that good! As a former player and having seen now at the club level it's reality. Some kids mature later. Go ahead make your comment I.e.: I'm jealous because my kid isn't recruited yet , etc... Nice try we heard it all before. Oh and btw she's all set and she works hard to stay ahead on the field and in the classroom.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see kids topping out and others catching up? As well. What's makes you an expert? Some kids look real good against their peers in 8 /9 th and then here's come a train and all of sudden their not that good! As a former player and having seen now at the club level it's reality. Some kids mature later. Go ahead make your comment I.e.: I'm jealous because my kid isn't recruited yet , etc... Nice try we heard it all before. Oh and btw she's all set and she works hard to stay ahead on the field and in the classroom.

I see kids like yours get passed by on the lacrosse field and in the classroom all the time. You said it yourself she works hard so my guess not really naturally gifted in either area the next thing you know the naturally gifted kids turn it up a notch and your kid gets run over by the train.You really are a nonsense regurgitating loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see kids like yours get passed by on the lacrosse field and in the classroom all the time. You said it yourself she works hard so my guess not really naturally gifted in either area the next thing you know the naturally gifted kids turn it up a notch and your kid gets run over by the train.You really are a nonsense regurgitating loser.

Talent will get you there; hard work will keep you there.

All the talent in the world isn't going to help if you lack the work ethic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictabled response from a ignorant cad!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so bitter? Ever think you are why lacrosse has the worst sidelines in sport? Ever think comments like this make it impossible for the rest of us to root for your kid? I hope she is a great player but don't throw shat at everyone else. Stay humble my friend its over before you know it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all saw that response coming. Very predictable. I sense the frustration you must be experiencing as your kid is being left in the dust. Daddy had visions of college lacrosse for his kid but you burned her out. There's always college club ball! Now go by your for EZ State U CLUB LAX! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't continue to work hard on and off the field then how will you continue to get better? All the athletic talent in world will get you there but you still have work at your craft!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all saw that response coming. Very predictable. I sense the frustration you must be experiencing as your kid is being left in the dust. Daddy had visions of college lacrosse for his kid but you burned her out. There's always college club ball! Now go by your for EZ State U CLUB LAX! Lol

What a loser [lacrosse]. You don't get it, do you? My educated guess is that you're a yj puke, whose whole ego is wrapped up in the success or failure of your kid. I'll tell you what I've seen over my lifetime, in football and lacrosse...Athletically gifted kids blowing past less-gifted kids at an early age. BUT, in the early teens, kids like yours become burned out by pushy, douchey, asshat parents like you and they slowly lose interest which impacts their performance on the field. Unfortunately, they're too ashamed to say anything to you because you'll flip out and all of LI will hear you berate your little bee. Then, bah-do-boom,, bah-da-bing...the hard working kids, who still enjoy playing, have now caught and PASSED your burned-out kid. It happens all the time, every year, every sport. The next thing ya know, your kid is playing club at Easystreet U, and you're trying to apologize to your asshat "friends" and cr why your little bee "chose" to play club. It's gonna happen. Better get those grades up and be prepared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an angry guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a loser [lacrosse]. You don't get it, do you? My educated guess is that you're a yj puke, whose whole ego is wrapped up in the success or failure of your kid. I'll tell you what I've seen over my lifetime, in football and lacrosse...Athletically gifted kids blowing past less-gifted kids at an early age. BUT, in the early teens, kids like yours become burned out by pushy, douchey, asshat parents like you and they slowly lose interest which impacts their performance on the field. Unfortunately, they're too ashamed to say anything to you because you'll flip out and all of LI will hear you berate your little bee. Then, bah-do-boom,, bah-da-bing...the hard working kids, who still enjoy playing, have now caught and PASSED your burned-out kid. It happens all the time, every year, every sport. The next thing ya know, your kid is playing club at Easystreet U, and you're trying to apologize to your asshat "friends" and cr why your little bee "chose" to play club. It's gonna happen. Better get those grades up and be prepared.

It's comical what a loser you are.,Yes that US team vs Florida was full of those burned out YJ players you speak of while your hard working kid is hoping that her hard work gets her D2 coach to notice her . LOSER

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's getting comical! Your in full meltdown ! Did you have to,cancel your pre ordered UNC gear ? Because Sally is really not cut out for the college Level. I told there is still a club team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous
Why so bitter? Ever think you are why lacrosse has the worst sidelines in sport? Ever think comments like this make it impossible for the rest of us to root for your kid? I hope she is a great player but don't throw shat at everyone else. Stay humble my friend its over before you know it [/quote]

YJ parents never think its them, and if they did, they don't care anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's comical what a loser you are.,Yes that US team vs Florida was full of those burned out YJ players you speak of while your hard working kid is hoping that her hard work gets her D2 coach to notice her . LOSER

Have to be honest, I just came across this conversation. But your response is kind of douchey as well. Not as much as the OP, but douchey. You're hinting that D2 is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have to be honest, I just came across this conversation. But your response is kind of douchey as well. Not as much as the OP, but douchey. You're hinting that D2 is a joke.

What's the saying about the shoe fitting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You cannot change the minds of crazy parent living thru their remarkable student athlete. Any sane person knows there are many great opportunities to play lacrosse at D1, D2 and or D3. All have top, middle and lower levels or athletics and or academics. It's nuts how the crazies [lacrosse] all over any school not an Ivy and or a top D1 lax team. Again, no post will change their minds. It's part of what makes them crazy. To the parents new to the recruiting process, figure out what school your daughter is interested in and go visit. Good luck and have fun with it. It should not be grueling as some make it out to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You cannot change the minds of crazy parent living thru their remarkable student athlete. Any sane person knows there are many great opportunities to play lacrosse at D1, D2 and or D3. All have top, middle and lower levels or athletics and or academics. It's nuts how the crazies [lacrosse] all over any school not an Ivy and or a top D1 lax team. Again, no post will change their minds. It's part of what makes them crazy. To the parents new to the recruiting process, figure out what school your daughter is interested in and go visit. Good luck and have fun with it. It should not be grueling as some make it out to be.

So help me out w the recruiting thing. Please post the great academic D2 options for my daughter. Thx.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So help me out w the recruiting thing. Please post the great academic D2 options for my daughter. Thx.

Connectlax.com has a nice, relatively easy-to-use, searchable database for schools. Try that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Google is your friend, bud. Collegeboard, US News, plenty of lists out there to help you narrow it down. Or were you just trolling because you can't believe there are good D2 schools out there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did your daughter get cut from a D2 school? It's ok friend, college is a different level, but it's time to move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right but after reading this thread every kid on here is going to a top 5 lax school or ivy. Give me a break! Way more kids going to Quinnipiac or Fairfield or Wagner then top 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right but after reading this thread every kid on here is going to a top 5 lax school or ivy. Give me a break! Way more kids going to Quinnipiac or Fairfield or Wagner then top 5

or davidson richmond vandy georgetown virginia BC michigan william and Mary colgate lehigh Cal ... etc ... There are so many great academic schools that play D1 that aren't top 5 lax or an ivy ... you people always reduce it to that. Once again, it comes down to grades. Now if ur kid doesn't have them, D2 is a great fit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Google is your friend, bud. Collegeboard, US News, plenty of lists out there to help you narrow it down. Or were you just trolling because you can't believe there are good D2 schools out there?

There aren't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the end it has to be a match for,your kid! Hopefully they have choices

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like it's you're first kid your trying to recruit because you're clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 1st timers who verbal early, although most verbals hold, with the insane amount of coaching movement here is an article about UConn football that broke today-

Randy Edsall was hired as UConn’s head coach on Dec. 28. (AP Photo/Jessica Hill) Recruiting can be a shrewd business.
Ryan Dickens thought he had his college decision wrapped up. The linebacker from Raritan High School in New Jersey committed to UConn back in June and was ready to sign with the Huskies in a few weeks, but found out Sunday night that the school no longer had a spot for him in its 2017 recruiting class.

Dickens was offered by Bob Diaco and UConn’s previous coaching staff. But Diaco was fired in late December and the school brought in Randy Edsall, who led the program from 1999-2010 before bolting for Maryland (where he was fired in 2015).

Dickens told NJ.com he received a phone call from Edsall on Sunday night. Edsall delivered bad news they would not honor the scholarship offered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like it's you're first kid your trying to recruit because you're clueless.

Who r u talking to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well its that time again,
what teams will be in the mix
Hear are my thoughts
MC
Northport
Smith west
west islip
Smith east
Wardmelville

please write your thoughts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC
Northport
WI
Melville

final four

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC
Northport
WI
Melville

final four

What about B, C & D?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy knocking D2 schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC
Northport
WI
Melville

final four

Smithtown west replaces wm in this list

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC
Northport
WI
Melville

final four

Smithtown west replaces wm in this list

agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Melville and Smithtown East both suffer from the same problem. Good talent and bad coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Melville and Smithtown East both suffer from the same problem. Good talent and bad coaching

Bayport also. Decent talent, clueless coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you'r a member of Lacrosse Recruits, they have a great search tool - by division, academic competitiveness, distance, etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK..i will take the bait...what the [lacrosse] are you talking about? and what are your credentials?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK..i will take the bait...what the [lacrosse] are you talking about? and what are your credentials?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone get an invite to the Inside Lacrosse Academy in July for committed 2017's & 2018's?

Any thoughts on this? A money maker as usual?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You cannot be serious about checking credentials on a generally anonymous forum.

How about when he gave up home field advantage in a playoff game in order to play on a turf field? And guess what, BBP lost to the team whose home field was turf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP has the worst facility in Suffolk. I'm surprised games are allowed to be played there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 214 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard