BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

My daughter plays for a different team, but I will have to agree with you. YJ thinks they have it all locked up. This age group may be different. I know the YJ girls that went over to Zum team, they are solid. Good things will happen and I am happy about that. it will be fun to see this age group be competitive with each other. And FYI, you will never shut up the Yellow [lacrosse] Stains. Can't wait to see their faces when you beat them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RG. Where do I sign my daughter up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter plays for a different team, but I will have to agree with you. YJ thinks they have it all locked up. This age group may be different. I know the YJ girls that went over to Zum team, they are solid. Good things will happen and I am happy about that. it will be fun to see this age group be competitive with each other. And FYI, you will never shut up the Yellow [lacrosse] Stains. Can't wait to see their faces when you beat them!

Here's a fact; when they beat YJ which is a good possibility, CR will send out her scouting minions and the best girls will be playing for YJ. CR may not develop talent but she knows how to spot it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And poach it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

There is no way Leg beats YJ. They are at best the 5th or 6th best team on Island in that age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

There is no way Leg beats YJ. They are at best the 5th or 6th best team on Island in that age group.

I think I'm this age group Igloo and Top Guns are the top two. Jesters also has a solid team. Strong age group all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think I'm this age group Igloo and Top Guns are the top two. Jesters also has a solid team. Strong age group all around.

Ummm....TG already beat YJ, and YJ barely got by Igloo, sorry YJ mommy, do you have to be reminded again How you lost to your B team two years in a row, and still want to call yourself the best on LI?? Give me a break!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

Ummm....TG already beat YJ, and YJ barely got by Igloo, sorry YJ mommy, do you have to be reminded again How you lost to your B team two years in a row, and still want to call yourself the best on LI?? Give me a break!

Please stop with the B team they won a couple of fluke games against us. Just to clarify we beat Igloo not once but twice and as far as TG they have a talented team that I'm sure CR will be recruiting in the near future.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2023 is 3-1 vs. Igloo and beat up Jesters twice in scrimmages played like games.

Top Guns has a nice team in 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

Please stop with the B team they won a couple of fluke games against us. Just to clarify we beat Igloo not once but twice and as far as TG they have a talented team that I'm sure CR will be recruiting in the near future.

How is it a fluke? A convenient thing for a loser to say. YJ A only won by one goal at the last few seconds to Igloo, a game that could have easily gone either way. There are a few other solid 2023 teams on LI. We will see what happens when games are played. YJ A is just another team in the mix, and certainly not above any of the other good teams, can you just admit this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"You" only played them twice and lost twice. Thats not a fluke girlfriend. It means either CR can't pick a team (not likely) or your coach sucks. I'm going to go with the latter. Why would the TG girls want to come over exactly? You are dreaming. I'll have what you're having! Happy New Year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

How is it a fluke? A convenient thing for a loser to say. YJ A only won by one goal at the last few seconds to Igloo, a game that could have easily gone either way. There are a few other solid 2023 teams on LI. We will see what happens when games are played. YJ A is just another team in the mix, and certainly not above any of the other good teams, can you just admit this?

I know that YJA will beat YJB and Igloo this summer no doubt about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The total opposite, very weak age group for LI. A whole bunch of mediocre teams and none of them can separate from low level. LI always has teams that can run with the top dogs in MD, not even close in 2023. "Go to Goal" play at its worst!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The total opposite, very weak age group for LI. A whole bunch of mediocre teams and none of them can separate from low level. LI always has teams that can run with the top dogs in MD, not even close in 2023. "Go to Goal" play at its worst!

Let's slow down by including the Jesters as a top team.
Do they have a few strong players, yeah but by no means are they in the top ring. They have the potential to be very strong in the years to come, but not there yet. Overall, a very good 2nd level team. They do not play in strong tournaments. Don't think they've ever played TG and another poster references scrimmages vs YJ. Let's see them step up their competition this summer and see where they fit.
And as long as they keep 7th graders on the roster, they'll always be a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go to Goal YJA training at its best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, "go to goal" is what girls lacrosse has become. It's an awful game to watch. There is no team play anymore. Clubs want wins. Plain and simple. And when there's literally nothing stopping a girl from running right to the cage and shooting, coaches and teams are rewarding that behavior. As much as it may pain those of us who love the look and style of "real" team lax, we need to tell our daughters that if they want to score, or be noticed, then they need to become more of a ball hog and take it to the net. It's a shame, but no one notices the girls who grind it out, scoop gb's, cause to's or pass to the open girl. Those team players get the shaft because everyone talks about the girl who puts her head down and closes her eyes while running through 3 girls to get the free possession. The only way this will ever stop is if girls are called for charging, and we know how often that happens... never!

I say put them in gear and let them check those sticks more freely. That will stop it. Other than that, the only option is to teach your girl to go to abandon the team and attack the cage with True wreck less abandon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats why they keep losing to B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

Thats why they keep losing to B

Honestly the B team lost too much talent to be competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, "go to goal" is what girls lacrosse has become. It's an awful game to watch. There is no team play anymore. Clubs want wins. Plain and simple. And when there's literally nothing stopping a girl from running right to the cage and shooting, coaches and teams are rewarding that behavior. As much as it may pain those of us who love the look and style of "real" team lax, we need to tell our daughters that if they want to score, or be noticed, then they need to become more of a ball hog and take it to the net. It's a shame, but no one notices the girls who grind it out, scoop gb's, cause to's or pass to the open girl. Those team players get the shaft because everyone talks about the girl who puts her head down and closes her eyes while running through 3 girls to get the free possession. The only way this will ever stop is if girls are called for charging, and we know how often that happens... never!

I say put them in gear and let them check those sticks more freely. That will stop it. Other than that, the only option is to teach your girl to go to abandon the team and attack the cage with True wreck less abandon.

I completely agree. Girls lacrosse in it's current state is sad. No teamwork. All go to goal mentality. Parents support it and feed it. Even in their interaction with other parents and the coaches. Me me me. Many of the girls who are successful are selfish and where did they learn that? Their parents. So all the pettiness comes from them and is exhibited on the sidelines as well as the field. Girls lacrosse is the cesspool of the lacrosse world.

Now to the second part of the original post. You don't see nearly as much of the terrible behavior on the boys side. Barreling through 3 boys to get to the cage will get your son crushed and possibly (hopefully not) injured. Team play is a requirement because otherwise the players get HURT. Boys learn quickly that having the ball in their stick is not always a good thing. Many (but not all) parents encourage their boys to move the ball. The parents generally get along and there is a sense of team that extends not only with the players but the parents themselves. Overall, a much nicer environment.

So then the question - why two sports? The ice hockey ladies seem to manage with the same equipment and similar rules. Or even if you can't support that idea, why not let the girls at least stick check when they start playing in 2nd grade so girls learn to move the ball at an early age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they have a few strong players, yeah but by no means are they in the top ring. They have the potential to be very strong in the years to come, but not there yet. Overall, a very good 2nd level team. They do not play in strong tournaments. Don't think they've ever played TG and another poster references scrimmages vs YJ. Let's see them step up their competition this summer and see where they fit.

No 7th graders on roster, and no one from team came on here saying they were best team. They are competitive! That is where everyone should want to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 7th graders on roster, and no one from team came on here saying they were best team. They are competitive! That is where everyone should want to be.

TG and Igloo both beat Jesters handily last summer at the Hofstra tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SO????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RG never played a second of lacrosse in his life. You can have him lololol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, GO TO GOAL girls, all of them. No teamwork, or selective teamwork ( I pass to you and you pass back to me). None of these girls will be able to play on a real team ever. Parents are sideline coaching them to behave this way, terrified of girls with raw talent. Terrified of someone better coming along. The problem is this 2023 year has BAD PARENTS turning out kids that can't be coached properly. Keep it up parents, you're making plenty of room for the kids that rise above this garbage. Kudos to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RG never played a second of lacrosse in his life. You can have him lololol

Yes you can have the gym teacher

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, GO TO GOAL girls, all of them. No teamwork, or selective teamwork ( I pass to you and you pass back to me). None of these girls will be able to play on a real team ever. Parents are sideline coaching them to behave this way, terrified of girls with raw talent. Terrified of someone better coming along. The problem is this 2023 year has BAD PARENTS turning out kids that can't be coached properly. Keep it up parents, you're making plenty of room for the kids that rise above this garbage. Kudos to them.

Boohoo your kid didn't make the cut or was cut. Sorry but time to move on and enjoy your new club. This team will be just fine and remember there's YJA and everyone else!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boohoo your kid didn't make the cut or was cut. Sorry but time to move on and enjoy your new club. This team will be just fine and remember there's YJA and everyone else!

Hahaha, YJ"A" has been beaten by the "B" team two years in a row, as well as by TG. Players are leaving that club due to the poor coaching. Looks like you are in the 'everyone else' group! No crying here, but will be funny to you cry again this summer after you drive to MD, watch you daughter ride pine, while the team takes beatdown after beatdown!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least YJ smartened up this summer they will avoid the competition and go to the Allstar Express in Delaware rather than go to the Mid Atlantic Summer championship in Maryland. YJ is dominant in most age groups 2023 isn't one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and Top Guns Black have the top talent in thus age group. YJ can not compete with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and Top Guns Black have the top talent in thus age group. YJ can not compete with them.

Again YJ is 3-1 vs. Igloo. Nice team though along with TG. 2023 has three competitive teams on Long Island. Not many other age groups can say that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ has one fluke loss to Igloo. I don't need to see Igloo's summer schedule to know they'll avoid playing us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ "A" picked up three legged dogs, so good luck there. You will be lucky to beat 2024, if that.

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
THREE LEGGED DOGS? You piece of dog [lacrosse] to say that about player. I have to say your post is something only a bottom feeder would say. You are no longer welcome here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ has one fluke loss to Igloo. I don't need to see Igloo's summer schedule to know they'll avoid playing us.

why was it a fluke? The next game was one goal in final seconds. Typical YJ [lacrosse] response. We know you joined YJ because you were a follower and everyone told you they're the bestest ever. You might try a little humility, looks like we are in for an interesting season. This is good for LI girls lax, I guess bad for you, because you are a pompous bully living though your daughter and teaching her the worst lessons of what it means to be an athlete!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ "A" picked up three legged dogs, so good luck there. You will be lucky to beat 2024, if that. [/quote]

Are we talking smack about 6th grade girls? I don't understand the passion filled venom spewed against this age group. Did one of the girls wrong you in some way? Did one the girls not invite your daughter to a Bday party?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why was it a fluke? The next game was one goal in final seconds. Typical YJ [lacrosse] response. We know you joined YJ because you were a follower and everyone told you they're the bestest ever. You might try a little humility, looks like we are in for an interesting season. This is good for LI girls lax, I guess bad for you, because you are a pompous bully living though your daughter and teaching her the worst lessons of what it means to be an athlete!

Honestly I do not think this is a 2023 YJ parent, at least I hope not. This seems like a pot stirring post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ "A" picked up three legged dogs, so good luck there. You will be lucky to beat 2024, if that.

Are we talking smack about 6th grade girls? I don't understand the passion filled venom spewed against this age group. Did one of the girls wrong you in some way? Did one the girls not invite your daughter to a Bday party? [/quote]

Look at the way YJ parents talk about other clubs, bingo! Where the venom starts. Can dish it out but cry like babies when given back to them.

Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard