BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 313 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is MD good at anything without cheating? Maybe eating crabs.

Has a loser ever lost because they just weren't as good?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse] off lonk island. The entire WCAC and MIAA A (and pallotti) could take any team in LI for football.

MD also could show up every team in LI for lacrosse. Only noteworthy team in LI is chaminaide.

ummmmm ok. Then why hasn't it happened. Your football stinks and your lax is overrated despite using older players for both sports. And...... your women are fat and ugly meaning they are fugly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times has Crabs,or Dukes won U 15 championship in LarryMiller?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse] off lonk island. The entire WCAC and MIAA A (and pallotti) could take any team in LI for football.

MD also could show up every team in LI for lacrosse. Only noteworthy team in LI is chaminaide.

Haha, Chaminade? They can't even beat local LI HS teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a long islander, I will agree that Maryland football is a lot better then here on the island. Dematha,Mcdononough and St Frances are all national powerhouses with 3 of them being in the top 25 nationwide.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman/Crabs/Midfielder/Uncommitted and 17 in 9th grade. 2 years older than a typical on age 9th grader. Weak.

Fake news. You are arguing about a fabricated story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Crabs player born in 3/2000 - that makes him 17 in March of 2017. 17 in the 9th grade. Let that sink in....

Not true. Shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you "know" - please share the "real" month/year. You won't - because it is 100% accurate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you "know" - please share the "real" month/year. You won't - because it is 100% accurate.

You are exactly one year off. So, you are either lying, or spreading fake news. Either makes you a loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
State records say I'm correct. It ain't that difficult to figure out someone's birthdate - particularly when they play in municipally sponsored league. Keep living the lie ...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On other news... who do you guys think are the most underrated team in the MIAA A conference,
My vote would go to severn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree, Severn. This is CHC's year. MCD lost too much on offense: who's going to carry and dodge for them? SP has no D and even less heart, Gilman looks like a middle school team athletically. BL has a weak D and no depth on midfield. Loyola is the sleeper pick: lots of good players but not many great ones. CHC may go undefeated in the A Conference this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD will give CHC all they can handle...Severn has 3 horses, Gilman will finish higher than them. BL lost too much and no D, SP has depth, need help on D, regarding their heart, it comes from the coach...it's his last year, he's been too laid back, maybe he steps it up for his last year. Loyola may surprise

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD will give CHC all they can handle...Severn has 3 horses, Gilman will finish higher than them. BL lost too much and no D, SP has depth, need help on D, regarding their heart, it comes from the coach...it's his last year, he's been too laid back, maybe he steps it up for his last year. Loyola may surprise

Always thought in the last few years St Paul's had huge potential that was wasted by coaching. There very talented offense was very predictable and easy to defend. I dont think they did anything different in running their offense last few years. That is coaching. I think it was time for coach to go. Either he is tired or burn out. Didnt look like they had any fire at all on team. Frankly the team would be better off with a new coach this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Landon will be better than all.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any knowledgeable person out there that can break down this years WCAC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the run down on Bullis?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC will always be held back by Kelly's favoritism and coaching. BK is an awful coach. You could fill this message board with parents who hate that family because they got screwed by the kellys Andy always has McD ready and Gilman has several horses. BL lost too much as did Loyola. It'll show on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC will always be held back by Kelly's favoritism and coaching. BK is an awful coach. You could fill this message board with parents who hate that family because they got screwed by the kellys Andy always has McD ready and Gilman has several horses. BL lost too much as did Loyola. It'll show on the field.

Wow..And everyone complained about Daddy ball at club or Rec!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree that Landon may be best HS team in the Balt/DC corridor--and no daddy/coach issues with a guy who has been the head coach at Landon for decades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard Gonzaga graduated many seniors/leaders and will be young this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree that Landon may be best HS team in the Balt/DC corridor--and no daddy/coach issues with a guy who has been the head coach at Landon for decades.

Are we really going to go there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon
Bullis
Prep
GZ
PVI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzaga may be weaker than past few years but will be better than GP and Bullis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dematha will pull off another playoff run again. Those boys played with heart last year during the playoffs and made an unexpected run. You all could rank Paul VI and any other team ahead of them, but I'm willling to bet that it's gonna be Dematha vs Gonzaga in the championship

I agree that Landon plays very good lacrosse, but bullis will be on top of the IAC this year with GP coming in 2nd

On another topic, I also agree that Severn is the most underrated team in the MIAA A conference. They would be my "dark horse" pick for the championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will the MIAA do vs the DC teams this spring? Which teams will come out on top?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bullis had a fantastic season in 2016 but graduated a ton of players. GP is still trying to get back to a consistently high level. Landon is due for a great season if the team plays to its potential and could be in the running for #1 end of year ranking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Phipps is bringing his bayhawks owner on the staff at spaulding. Who are the other assistants?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dematha will pull off another playoff run again. Those boys played with heart last year during the playoffs and made an unexpected run. You all could rank Paul VI and any other team ahead of them, but I'm willling to bet that it's gonna be Dematha vs Gonzaga in the championship

I agree that Landon plays very good lacrosse, but bullis will be on top of the IAC this year with GP coming in 2nd

On another topic, I also agree that Severn is the most underrated team in the MIAA A conference. They would be my "dark horse" pick for the championship.

LOL. The IAC is very down this year. Landon has an excellent team and will win it easily. Bullis lost a ton of seniors and will not be in the mix.

As for Prep, STA and/or SSSA could easily be ahead of them this year.

You know zero about the IAC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't DeMatha graduate a good amount of players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeMatha is a non-factor. Weak program in a weak league. Gonzaga is the only elite WCAC program. Paul VI has had good players, but consistently underperforms. SJC is a mess right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeMatha is a non-factor. Weak program in a weak league. Gonzaga is the only elite WCAC program. Paul VI has had good players, but consistently underperforms. SJC is a mess right now.

WCAC is a weak league?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy to put Gonzaga (WCAC) up against any MIAA team...anytime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WCAC is a weak league?

You could find 22 kids there and in a few years of coaching become dominant. Prennial top 10 nationally in basketball and football. They have the athletes, but they reach for the NFL and NBA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth on Kelly. If your not stroking him and on the inside circle then your kid doesn't play regardless of talent. CHC has loaded up and spent the money to bring in big 2020 class. On paper they should win but ask 2020 Crabs about who wins on paper. Don't see CHC in championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzaga wins the WCAC this year..again, and I think the WCAC and IAC are on par. Didn't Gonzaga beat Bullis and Landon last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth on Kelly. If your not stroking him and on the inside circle then your kid doesn't play regardless of talent. CHC has loaded up and spent the money to bring in big 2020 class. On paper they should win but ask 2020 Crabs about who wins on paper. Don't see CHC in championship.

Tough to be a 2020 playing at CHC or FCAa. They are a talented group but at what cost? Most of the kids on the two teams will never see the field especially if they are on age kids. A lot of politics and not really about the kids and developing them. Seems more about giving the core group playing time together pre UNC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gonzaga wins the WCAC this year..again, and I think the WCAC and IAC are on par. Didn't Gonzaga beat Bullis and Landon last year?

Gonzaga will be tough to beat but I think this year could be the year someone knocks them off. Bullis will play Gonzaga, Ryken and GC this year. We will get to see of the WCAC is a weak league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC and Ryken are subt tier teams, they will succeed in the MIAA B conference, can't play against good opponents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 313 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard