BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 65 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're just proving my point donkey. The way u MD parents speak to each other is like you're a bunch of dysfunctional children. Merry Christmas

But not quite to the level of NY parents, who are the worst. Go on the NY forums and see how the NY people speak to each other. Horrible and disrespectful, but you can continue to say it's Md. if that makes you happy in your little dream world. Don't worry, Santa will be here soon and all will be good. Ha.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're just proving my point donkey. The way u MD parents speak to each other is like you're a bunch of dysfunctional children. Merry Christmas

But not quite to the level of NY parents, who are the worst. Go on the NY forums and see how the NY people speak to each other. Horrible and disrespectful, but you can continue to say it's Md. if that makes you happy in your little dream world. Don't worry, Santa will be here soon and all will be good. Ha.

Why assume NY? Why not Texas, Florida, or NC? There are new hotbeds around the country that take down MD all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why assume NY? Why not Texas, Florida, or NC? There are new hotbeds around the country that take down MD all the time.

All the time? What world are you living in?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, there are dumbasses in the new hotbeds too. Happy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I think what makes the new hotbeds parents the worst is they do not know the game and they still yell and act like fools and they sound twice as dumb as the loud MD parent. The loud MD parent at least has a correct point 85% of the time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I think what makes the new hotbeds parents the worst is they do not know the game and they still yell and act like fools and they sound twice as dumb as the loud MD parent. The loud MD parent at least has a correct point 85% of the time.

As compared to the NY parent that has a correct point <50% of the time. Don't even go to how loud they are, it is way above an acceptable level.hwf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Real world. Not your MD augmented reality. Take off your HaloLens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, I have not heard of a team from anywhere other than Long Island that has beaten any of top 2022 MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2022 lost to Texas Mustangs and Palm Beach Revolution last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Real world. Not your MD augmented reality. Take off your HaloLens.

Merry Christmas to you as well, LI trash.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API lost to palm beach as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not put Crabs 2022 on the list of top MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then the list of top MD teams is not very deep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then the list of top MD teams is not very deep.

How should the list be then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not very deep? What other state has 5+ teams that can roll with any team in the country.

Hawks
API
9+1
Bethesda
FCA
MadLax
Rough Riders
Crabs

list is in no particular order, but these teams are all very good and easily top teams in MD .
Even better is they face each other week after week in the Spring. No hiding from each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't Mustangs and Revolution bring ALL STAR teams to summer tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you trying to imply the Crabs are not a All-star team. They pull from a 80 miles radius if not more. I would call that a ALL-Star team. Non hot bed area need to pull from a larger area to compete with a hot bed team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not very deep? What other state has 5+ teams that can roll with any team in the country.

Hawks
API
9+1
Bethesda
FCA
MadLax
Rough Riders
Crabs

list is in no particular order, but these teams are all very good and easily top teams in MD .
Even better is they face each other week after week in the Spring. No hiding from each other.

On one hand someone says Crabs doesn't belong on the list of top MD teams and on the other you put them on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you trying to imply the Crabs are not a All-star team. They pull from a 80 miles radius if not more. I would call that a ALL-Star team. Non hot bed area need to pull from a larger area to compete with a hot bed team.

Thanks for clearing that up! And for making my point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Implying that Crabs are a team that plays all year together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs teams of years past dominated at every tournament. Now most crab teams are average at best. The 2022 crabs team is below average even C team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait til the Crabs 2021s suddenly become 2022s! Holdbacks rule!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs teams of years past dominated at every tournament. Now most crab teams are average at best. The 2022 crabs team is below average even C team at best.

My guess with a comment like that you have not watched them play much. To say they are a C level team is just bitter and silly. To say that about a team in the winter without seeing them play a real meaningful game with a new roster is even more silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess with a comment like that you have not watched them play much. To say they are a C level team is just bitter and silly. To say that about a team in the winter without seeing them play a real meaningful game with a new roster is even more silly.

They went 5-1 in Hoco AA last spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks to an extremely advantageous schedule. How many of those Ws came against teams with winning records?

Crabs bounced from playoffs easily by 5th seed in 1st round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks to an extremely advantageous schedule. How many of those Ws came against teams with winning records?

Crabs bounced from playoffs easily by 5th seed in 1st round.

ok. maybe not the top AA but competitive in AA. So your comment about C team is stupid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs without Holdbacks is mediocre at best. Look what happens to them in the GOALs indoor league where stick skills and lacrosse IQ matter more than bulk.... they lose by 20+ to Annapolis Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs without Holdbacks is mediocre at best. Look what happens to them in the GOALs indoor league where stick skills and lacrosse IQ matter more than bulk.... they lose by 20+ to Annapolis Hawks.

That would make sense other than Hawks having more holdbacks than Crabs does. All of Crabs older kids are prefirst kids. Hawks has kids repeating 7th grade this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would make sense other than Hawks having more holdbacks than Crabs does. All of Crabs older kids are prefirst kids. Hawks has kids repeating 7th grade this year

You know this to be fact or just [lacrosse] talking again. How do you know the Crabs kids are prefirsts? How do you know Hawks has kids repeating 7th grade? To say the Hawks are repeating kids is a very misleading and stupid comment. The club does not tell Parents or their kids to repeat a grade. They have never been known to do that and simply wouldn't do that. Crabs have been known to have holdbacks or prefers or whatever for years and encourage it to an extent. They do not however tell Parents or kids to reclass or repeat a grade. Families make these decisions on their own . Every single club has a prefirst or holdback because of the cut offs and rules that ALL clubs must follow. Parents are making these decisions not clubs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that Crab team does have holdbacks .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs have 8 holdbacks, Hawks have 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks does not have more holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is chasing indoor titles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then don't play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many crab kids played for FCA in Tampa?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who Cares ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what league is everyone playing in this year? Will crabs and FCA join the St. Paul's league? Does the hoco league have a Elite Division(2021 did last year)as well as a AA division? Any teams moving up from B division last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. There were 2 on Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what league is everyone playing in this year? Will crabs and FCA join the St. Paul's league? Does the hoco league have a Elite Division(2021 did last year)as well as a AA division? Any teams moving up from B division last year?

FCA was in koopers league last year. They are not in it this year however.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA was in koopers league last year. They are not in it this year however.

If St Pauls league(Koopers league) can not get the top local teams to join then it will be hard to attract other teams from outside Baltimore.
Crabs, FCA. 9+1

Page 24 of 65 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard