BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Re: Boys 2022- PA and surrounding
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Based upon your response I am going to guess you are fat and out of shape.

Anyone that thinks there is nothing to do in the summer in Colorado doesn't place a premium on outdoors: nature, walks camping, hiking trails, canoeing, white water rafting mounting climbing, etc. Ever hear of Rocky Mountain National Park?

Go get yourself another cheesesteak you fat f*&^

No one is going out there to walk, camp, hike,canoe, rock climb, etc.

They are going trophy hunting to beat up on weak teams and then have 1 or 2 competitive games.

Really, most of the people I talked to who all cite a once in a lifetime experience
And they made a family vacation out of it. You don't think these families that go to colorado stay an extra few days and see one of the most beautiful states in the Union?
Love to be your kid ....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Denver lacrosse may exploding but their teams are not competitive.

There are no competitive teams in driving distance to this tournament.

There might be 20 AA teams in the country and only getting 3 of them to attend a tournament is not good enough to call it an AA tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly how many true AA teams are playing in each of these grade divisions. Just because you play AA doesn't mean you are AA. I would contend at 2024, 2023, 2022 there are not more than 10 AA teams at each. I just have some familiarity with those divisions as I have seen those teams when my boys play. Thus all the blowouts in pool play.
At 2022 I will give you 4 from LI, 3 from MD, 1 from Philly, 1 from New England and 1 from Canada

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You actually just proved my point. You my friend can only see as far as your nose. Most of these ELITE tournaments are won by the same handful of clubs from the same geographical hotbeds...sounds like WSYL?? That is NOT good for the game long term. More kids playing, more high schools adding programs, more collegiate programs, more MLL/NLL franchises IS good for the game. How do you grow the game. By having it in a huge growth area. Denver lacrosse is exploding. The moron that suggest Hawaii...don't know what you do for a living but logistics is not one of your strengths.

Get over yourself EAST coast lacrosse superiority is numbered in the game of lacrosse. California, Texas, Colorado will soon rival them. I am from the East Coast in a hotbed area and I welcome that kind of parity....you however would rather revel in your superiority in a sport that you hope remains a niche sport for the affluent so that your Johnny can look like a stud athlete and receive a fraction of a fraction of 12.5 scholarships

Either that or you work for Young Guns. Let's flip flop it... how is Young Guns going to be an elite tournament when the majority of the best 2023/2022 players are in Denver. You are right 3 of the WSYL teams that won it are within 20 miles of each other and guess what...all three are going back...so sounds to me like Young Guns will be a B/C tournament based upon your logic.

You have no clue what so ever. The three teams going to Denver are good teams but do you think that for one minute that without them Young Guns will be a B/C tournament? You are sadly mistaken. That tournament will continue to be an AA tournament without your 3 little precious teams from NY. Get over yourself, reach down and gram both ears and pull real hard.
Time you see the light of day.

Not worth talking to his guy, his son is probably one of the Crabs 14 yr old 2023's. Life is about experience's any team can go to Young Guns. Denver for most is a 1 shot deal, why not go? Please don't compare back water MD were the tournament is to Denver either.

Why, because you say so. The other poster had it correct, seems you still haven't reached down and pulled your head out. Many better places to go for vacation than
Denver in the summer. It's busiest time is the winter, for people who like to ski and snowboard. I would safely guess you are not a travel agent either. So, strike two, know nothing about lacrosse or travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would safely guess that you are the 1st poster's, fatter buddy both convinced that your sons going D1 for lacrosse cause they are tearing it up against all the "of age" kids while being two years older. Yanking each other off about what studs your boys are.

All the families that I know that went stayed an extra few days. But what is the point trying to convince you, since your boy who I am sure plays attack despite the fact that the whole team knows he doesn't have the skill set, is already to old to play. Give me a break Young Guns?... also that tournament is stacked with a bias to the Crabs which is why every year there are less and less. I find it interesting that the Crabs went the first year and supported WSYL tournament and skipped their own tourament. I am guesssoing that they decided not to send them to this U13 tournament because their 2024 team isn't that good. Either that or maybe because you guys got embarassed on National TV and smoked by 91. You and your sedentary friend go share a Hoagie and bask in your stupidity.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would safely guess that you are the 1st poster's, fatter buddy both convinced that your sons going D1 for lacrosse cause they are tearing it up against all the "of age" kids while being two years older. Yanking each other off about what studs your boys are.

All the families that I know that went stayed an extra few days. But what is the point trying to convince you, since your boy who I am sure plays attack despite the fact that the whole team knows he doesn't have the skill set, is already to old to play. Give me a break Young Guns?... also that tournament is stacked with a bias to the Crabs which is why every year there are less and less. I find it interesting that the Crabs went the first year and supported WSYL tournament and skipped their own tourament. I am guesssoing that they decided not to send them to this U13 tournament because their 2024 team isn't that good. Either that or maybe because you guys got embarassed on National TV and smoked by 91. You and your sedentary friend go share a Hoagie and bask in your stupidity.

I really wish I knew who you were. You come on here, an anonymous board, and start trashing kids, and alluding that one is my kid and describing him in a less that favorable light. If I knew who you were, you wouldn't like the end results.
First of all, I have no son playing for Crabs, never have, do not like the program or their leader. Second, I do feel their tournaments are well run and are, for the most part, well attended by good teams. Your opinions are useless, much like yourself.
Why don't you keep your fat dumb [lacrosse] in NY, keep going to Denver and make an attempt at white water rafting and perhaps we will be lucky and never hear from you again.
To trash 12 year old kids on any forum, let along an anonymous forum is way below trash. But that seems to fit your personality. And I'm sure you know what yanking is all about, that is probably all you get, yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok tough guy. Based upon your aversion to physical activity and outdoor pursuits likely fatter and more out of shape than I originally thought. It would be over quickly. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black mr. anonymous. Your trashing of the Denver tournament, belittling WSYL, calling it a B/C tournament...give me a break. Your agenda of a smearing campaign is not putting you in a flattering light. What's it to you if teams decide to go to WSYL, your continued insistence that the WSYL is a B/C tournament makes your agenda suspect my rotund friend....so your kid plays attack and doesn't have the skills...you won't be the first daddy nor the last...must say really struck a nerve. But I am over and out heading back to NY board so we don't bore everyone else with your babble about how bad the WSYL is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok tough guy. Based upon your aversion to physical activity and outdoor pursuits likely fatter and more out of shape than I originally thought. It would be over quickly. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black mr. anonymous. Your trashing of the Denver tournament, belittling WSYL, calling it a B/C tournament...give me a break. Your agenda of a smearing campaign is not putting you in a flattering light. What's it to you if teams decide to go to WSYL, your continued insistence that the WSYL is a B/C tournament makes your agenda suspect my rotund friend....so your kid plays attack and doesn't have the skills...you won't be the first daddy nor the last...must say really struck a nerve. But I am over and out heading back to NY board so we don't bore everyone else with your babble about how bad the WSYL is.

This is how fuc*ing dumb you are. You can't even read posts correctly. Never said Denver or WSYL was a B/C tournament, I just stated that even without your little three NY teams, Young Guns would still be a strong tournament, and no where a B/C but an A/AA tournament, But again, you show how much of a dumbsh*t you are
Your obsession with weight and fat just proves the point that you are a fat [lacrosse] slob, overweight and probably hasn't seen their feet in years. I'm sure your little johnny is the same way, and wants to play goalie so he doesn't have to run because of his weight. Like father like son. You are probably registered and that is the reason you won't disclose your location. You are right on one thing fatboy, if you met me it would be over quicker that you think. You would be destroyed. Now, go back to the NY forums because everyone in Pa and Md doesn't want to hear from you again. Thank goodness this is a written forum and we do not have to hear your [lacrosse]*y NY accent. Your dribble is worthless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You could fry an egg on your head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You could fry an egg on your head.

That makes absolutely no sense. Must be a NY thing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, you two might titans of the ring both step back and step down. Nobody wants to hear from either one of you. Much less watch you two sweaty bowls of jelly grappling with each other to see who is tougher.

Worse than watching Judge Judy....not that I EVER watch that show ; )

The WSYL is not for everyone...Young Guns is not everyone. Honestly what is the point of denigrating either event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, you two might titans of the ring both step back and step down. Nobody wants to hear from either one of you. Much less watch you two sweaty bowls of jelly grappling with each other to see who is tougher.

Worse than watching Judge Judy....not that I EVER watch that show ; )

The WSYL is not for everyone...Young Guns is not everyone. Honestly what is the point of denigrating either event?

You need to ask the butthead from NY, he seems the one that is stirring up this crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man let it go that guy is long gone and based upon your reaction he stirred "your" pot.

Does anyone know if a team from Philly is going. Seems a darn shame that nobody would represent. I know teams from MD where my college roommate has a kid are definitely going. NOT saying it is AA,A,B,C or big fat F. But you can't argue with national TV on Fouth of July...LIke the concept....just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man let it go that guy is long gone and based upon your reaction he stirred "your" pot.

Does anyone know if a team from Philly is going. Seems a darn shame that nobody would represent. I know teams from MD where my college roommate has a kid are definitely going. NOT saying it is AA,A,B,C or big fat F. But you can't argue with national TV on Fouth of July...LIke the concept....just saying.

Word is BL is taking a team. 22/23 kids.
Will be fun for those kids and parents.
I'm for almost any tournament that isn't on Long Island. I'd rather fly to Denver than drive to LI any day.
And that has zero to do with LAX...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what rubs people the wrong way about is WSYL is that they are not grade based like most tournaments so the clubs have to try to pull together an All Star team of any qualifying kids from two different teams within the club or even other clubs to attend - so it really does not show how good (or bad) the teams that train together all year really are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what rubs people the wrong way about is WSYL is that they are not grade based like most tournaments so the clubs have to try to pull together an All Star team of any qualifying kids from two different teams within the club or even other clubs to attend - so it really does not show how good (or bad) the teams that train together all year really are.

Exactly. It's very difficult for teams to try and find enough kids that are the same age. Sometimes you'll have to go down two, maybe three grade levels just to cobble together enough kids the same age. The grade based model is much easier way to show how good our older kids can play against the best kids from LI, that are in many cases 1 to 3 years younger. The other thing is, it exposes how bad our teams are when we're forced to play on age. We lose all the time on a level playing field. The only way to really match up against the best is to play down, and claim it doesn't matter.
You Philly guys crack me up, you're actually complaining that you have to follow the rules and admitting you can't compete. Classic.
As long as there is a strict age rule, you have no shot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really?
I know of a Philly 2024 that beat every team on Long Island at 2024 except for the Wolfpack which suffice to say is top 2 in the country and the score of that game was 6-3 with the Philly team playing a particularly poor game. The whole team from Philly falls under the September 1st deadline except for ONE player. Based upon the messages on the LI board you seem to spend the majority of your day accusing each other of having over age and reclassed kids.

Thus you are telling me the best teams on LI are actually 1-3 years YOUNGER than their counterparts. That is a crock...the pollution up there must be mutating your kids and your logic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team in the 2022 is competitive?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the dukes minicamp in philly? My son was invited but did not attend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all "competitive"
Put it this way, if they all played 91 the scores would be:
Freedom 4-13
HHH 3-13
Sons 3-13
Rough Rider Elite 2-14
Mesa 4-16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom 4-13
HHH 3-13
Sons 3-13
Rough Rider Elite 2-14
Mesa 4-16

Dream on little boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom 4-13
HHH 3-13
Sons 3-13
Rough Rider Elite 2-14
Mesa 4-16

Freedom is a lot better than the rest of the Philly teams, but they are all pretty far behind the top LI teams.

Dream on little boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to [lacrosse]'s ToC?
Nobody at the U13 went down?
Zero competition down there this time.
What a joke...
FCA vs ? in the final.
Not one LI team and only one MD team.
Duke's Nationals took their 22s down and should compete but don't see them winning it. They do, after all, have 14 year olds on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and Dukes in finals. Dukes team has more 2021kids then 2022 kids on the team that went to Tampa.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And these D Bags will be hammering social media with claims of being national champions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and Dukes in finals. Dukes team has more 2021kids then 2022 kids on the team that went to Tampa.

Yep. And still got beat by a team from NC.
That's right, North Carolina.
Imagine you flew your crew to Tampa to play and brought in a bunch of ringers and presented yourself as a "national" team and you get beat by a team from NC?
Can't make this stuff up...
Happy for the kids and parents from NC. Had to be a great win for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dicks TOC update for 13U (2021 and younger):
FCA 3-0
Tampa Tarpons 3-0
Carolina Lite 3-0
LaxNation 3-0
Dukes Nationals 2-1 (Lost to Carolina Lite)
Atlanta Crush 2-1
Stars and Stripes 2-1
GA Blue Jays 2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why so much hate for the dukes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing 4-3 to Carolina in a 25 min game is nothing to be ashamed of...

Yep. And still got beat by a team from NC.
That's right, North Carolina.
Imagine you flew your crew to Tampa to play and brought in a bunch of ringers and presented yourself as a "national" team and you get beat by a team from NC?
Can't make this stuff up...
Happy for the kids and parents from NC. Had to be a great win for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no hate for Dukes here
It's just not a Philly team
Not a 2022 team either
Hope they can get by the teams from FL, GA, and North Dakota to prove their "national" dominance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to be ashamed of. Except the fact that you're a National team getting beat by a team from NC.
A "National" team.
Hilarious.
Keep us posted on the other 25 minute games Dukes daddy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they have a lot of kids paying to play for them, but a lot of the kids never get to play because the Dukes have Guest players taking their spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they have a lot of kids paying to play for them, but a lot of the kids never get to play because the Dukes have Guest players taking their spots.

Why only a 25 minute game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh look Dukes lost again at Dicks. No championship for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh look Dukes lost again at Dicks. No championship for them

Its their 2021 Team not 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pool games are 25 minutes. Bracket play is full game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why wouldn't Long Island 2021 teams like Igloo, Team 91 (Blaze), LIE and Legacy want to attend the [lacrosse]'s Tournament? Here is a plausible answer. If they had to play age appropriate, you would get your asses kicked. Well, with the exception of Igloo. At least they had some class at the WSYL. All other LI teams who participated loaded up with 15 year olds. Before you snap back and try to convince me I'm wrong, I know nothing about lacrosse, and start bashing me about my lack of understanding, just know that I family that play for both Legacy and 91 "Blaze". I can assure you that they were not playing their U13 kids at WSYL.

Getting back to [lacrosse]'s. Please don't try to use the competition was weak or you were preparing for showcases excuses. I'm so sick of hearing them.

Most of you are all just cry babies that make excuses for your team(s). I have news for you. LI isn't going to be so special much longer. Its this type of backstabbing, trash talking, blatant cheating and land grabbing that gives us all a bad name. And, is watering down the Long Island brand. I'm so glad that we moved from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes were 2021 mostly. Their 2022 kids rode the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that is why I saw Kooper, Crab and Carolina Cannon Helmets on the Duke's Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team from Carolina also beat Bethesda and ALL Madlax 2021 teams last year!

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard