BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is the true state of Looneys in HoCo:
2020 - Highest Division - 5-1 - Champions
2021 - Highest Division - 1-5
2022 - C Division - 6-0
2023 - Highest Division - 0-6
2024 - Highest Division - 2-4
2025 - Highest Division - 4-1-1 - Runner up

My god, is that all you have to do with your time. I do know that 2022 played in b, there is no c. My son played against them in the b division. Except for 2022, every team played in the highest division. I'm not a Looney's parent, but I give this club credit for playing in the highest division and challenging themselves, that is how you improve. I would bet these same teams play in the same divisions this coming spring in the HOCO league. There are not many clubs that have as many grade brackets as Looney's and a few others. Most stop at 2023 as they don't want to be bothered with the younger kids. All teams could choose to play in the lower divisions but that doesn't challenge kids if they easily win every game by wide margins. That said, why don't you post who your kid plays for and their results in HOCO? I'm amazed how some just like to jump on clubs and kids and do their best to knock them. True unsportsmanlike to say the least. What next, try and find out how they do in school and post that.

Ok, 2022 was in the B division. But there was a AA division and an A division above it, so in essence, it was the C division. But you're right, Looneys was in the B division. Feel better?

Nope. I'll feel better when you stop all of your childish sh*t against kids and clubs that they play for. Your kid must really be embarrassed by you. How pathetic.
Now you should do some research on how many as*holes there are in the US besides yourself. Go ahead, you seem to have nothing better to do with your time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the true state of Looneys in HoCo:
2020 - Highest Division - 5-1 - Champions
2021 - Highest Division - 1-5
2022 - C Division - 6-0
2023 - Highest Division - 0-6
2024 - Highest Division - 2-4
2025 - Highest Division - 4-1-1 - Runner up

My god, is that all you have to do with your time. I do know that 2022 played in b, there is no c. My son played against them in the b division. Except for 2022, every team played in the highest division. I'm not a Looney's parent, but I give this club credit for playing in the highest division and challenging themselves, that is how you improve. I would bet these same teams play in the same divisions this coming spring in the HOCO league. There are not many clubs that have as many grade brackets as Looney's and a few others. Most stop at 2023 as they don't want to be bothered with the younger kids. All teams could choose to play in the lower divisions but that doesn't challenge kids if they easily win every game by wide margins. That said, why don't you post who your kid plays for and their results in HOCO? I'm amazed how some just like to jump on clubs and kids and do their best to knock them. True unsportsmanlike to say the least. What next, try and find out how they do in school and post that.

Ok, 2022 was in the B division. But there was a AA division and an A division above it, so in essence, it was the C division. But you're right, Looneys was in the B division. Feel better?

You were asked a question, what club does your kid play for. Seems you are too embarrassed to answer. You are really a pathetic individual. Notice it says individual and not person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason to be upset. If you are happy with the experience you get from Looneys good for you. I feel bad for the position you are putting your son in unless he plays for the 2020 team. The club doesn't give a crap about any other team.

Since you asked, my son plays for Hawks. Does that make you feel better that you know that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason to be upset. If you are happy with the experience you get from Looneys good for you. I feel bad for the position you are putting your son in unless he plays for the 2020 team. The club doesn't give a crap about any other team.

Since you asked, my son plays for Hawks. Does that make you feel better that you know that?

I call BS on your kid playing for Hawks. Probably Bitmore.
I'm not the poster you are responding to and have no association with Looney's but why do feel compelled to come on here and put down a kids lacrosse program. Do you feel that is your purpose in life. Since your kid doesn't play for any Looney's team how come you feel you know so much about them? Really makes it look like you have an agenda. Merry
Christmas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is greasier: Looney's Chilli Fries, or Looney's Moms?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god, even on Christmas the as*holes of the world still show up to trash kids, people and lax clubs.
What is greasier is your wife after she spends the afternoons with the local cons on visiting day. You know what kind of visits we are talking about. A holes like you always want to lower the level, well we can lower it with you if you insist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys dad's are the toughest guys on the Internet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys moms. They are well lubricated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys dad's are the toughest guys on the Internet.

Just proves the point of the other poster, even after Christmas the as*holes continue to show up. Little sissies like you can hide your identity on an anonymous forum. I would bet you would not have the nerve to say that to someone face to face. You know it, we all know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god, even on Christmas the as*holes of the world still show up to trash kids, people and lax clubs.
What is greasier is your wife after she spends the afternoons with the local cons on visiting day. You know what kind of visits we are talking about. A holes like you always want to lower the level, well we can lower it with you if you insist.

And you spewed the same trash he did, as*hole. So get off your f*cking high horse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you spewed the same trash he did, as*hole. So get off your f*cking high horse.

Not on one sissy boy, you seem to be impressed with yourself, but I bet in person you are just an as*hole like the others, trashing kids/parents and lax clubs. You seem to be filled with envy, kid cant cut it in club lacrosse so you are on a mission to trash anything and anyone. You are one pathetic individual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys moms. They are well lubricated.

Hey numb nut's, see 2 post above, #200173, not Looney's moms, I believe that describes your wife. You should be happy now that the truth is out. But then again, your reading comprehension could be just that weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not on one sissy boy, you seem to be impressed with yourself, but I bet in person you are just an as*hole like the others, trashing kids/parents and lax clubs. You seem to be filled with envy, kid cant cut it in club lacrosse so you are on a mission to trash anything and anyone. You are one pathetic individual.

I am the one who told you to get off your high horse for doing to the same thing you gave the other poster sh*t for. And I am NOT a sissy boy, or an as*hole like yourself. I am a mom to a lacrosse player. Grow the [lacrosse] up, little boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the one who told you to get off your high horse for doing to the same thing you gave the other poster sh*t for. And I am NOT a sissy boy, or an as*hole like yourself. I am a mom to a lacrosse player. Grow the [lacrosse] up, little boy.

A mom? Really, a foul mouth mom at that. You are in no position to give anyone sh*t, close to a [lacrosse] for acting like a foul mouth bit*h. Your son must be so proud of you. We all know how you act at games, the loudest and foulest on the sidelines is the sl*t mom. Now its time for you to get off your high horse or better yet, jump it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dicks TOC update for 13U:
FCA 3-0
Tampa Tarpons 3-0
Carolina Lite 3-0
LaxNation 3-0
Dukes Nationals 2-1 (Lost to Carolina Lite)
Atlanta Crush 2-1
Stars and Stripes 2-1
GA Blue Jays 2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A mom? Really, a foul mouth mom at that. You are in no position to give anyone sh*t, close to a [lacrosse] for acting like a foul mouth bit*h. Your son must be so proud of you. We all know how you act at games, the loudest and foulest on the sidelines is the sl*t mom. Now its time for you to get off your high horse or better yet, jump it.

I had a looneys mom last night. Plump and juicy. Little on the greasy side. Said she was married to a crab cake eating fat guy named Biff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had a looneys mom last night. Plump and juicy. Little on the greasy side. Said she was married to a crab cake eating fat guy named Biff. [/quote]

Very accurate description of your wife. You really like it that she is out and about with the guys while you are working, really brings in some household cash. Even at 240 lbs. she can attract some low life guys. You must be so proud. Wonder if she ever meets any of her "clients" at your kids lacrosse games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 2016, soon to be 2017. Any "guy" who writes "sissy boy" on a message board has some serious issues. Did you spend your life living in a basement?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had a looneys mom last night. Plump and juicy. Little on the greasy side. Said she was married to a crab cake eating fat guy named Biff.

Very accurate description of your wife. You really like it that she is out and about with the guys while you are working, really brings in some household cash. Even at 240 lbs. she can attract some low life guys. You must be so proud. Wonder if she ever meets any of her "clients" at your kids lacrosse games? [/quote]

This site is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dicks TOC update for 13U:
FCA 3-0
Tampa Tarpons 3-0
Carolina Lite 3-0
LaxNation 3-0
Dukes Nationals 2-1 (Lost to Carolina Lite)
Atlanta Crush 2-1
Stars and Stripes 2-1
GA Blue Jays 2-1

Nobody cares. That tournament, if possible, has gotten worse. 75% of the teams are ones you've never heard of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow - FCA and Dukes knocked out of Dicks TOC by local teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because nobody sends their real teams to this event. Just random kids whose families can afford a trip to FL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Time - Any Place. It is just as expensive for Southern Teams to travel North. We would enjoy the opportunity to play the best and yes the LI teams are the best. But we (Southern Teams) can't get invited to your events and when we attend Tourney's you attended the previous year, the NY teams suddenly back out of them. Coincidence? I think not.... Let's make it happen in 2017.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"We" like u play with the 8th graders.LOSER DAD u are..Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA and Dukes were 2022 teams playing in an age bracket with a 6/1/2002 birthdate cutoff. There was a huge size advantage for those other teams and they did very well considering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Time - Any Place. It is just as expensive for Southern Teams to travel North. We would enjoy the opportunity to play the best and yes the LI teams are the best. But we (Southern Teams) can't get invited to your events and when we attend Tourney's you attended the previous year, the NY teams suddenly back out of them. Coincidence? I think not.... Let's make it happen in 2017.

Why not travel north to Maryland, not as far as NY and the teams in Md are better than NY teams. That is the one error in your post. But I agree, it is expensive to travel, for the club and parents. Ever think the NY teams are hiding from you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our Tarpon Team can beat 80% of the teams on LI. Providing they are age appropriate. Unlike what you upstanding parents allowed to happen at WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tarpon team is the best in the country. Saw them play......unreal. No other team can hang with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tarpon team is the best in the country. Saw them play......unreal. No other team can hang with them

Didn't they lose in finals? And only beat a 2022 Dukes team in OT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our Tarpon Team can beat 80% of the teams on LI. Providing they are age appropriate. Unlike what you upstanding parents allowed to happen at WSYL.

LOL. Please. That tournament is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tarpons should stay in Florida

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah 80% of the LI teams are rec and B/C level teams. The A clubs teams would win by 10+. Don't brag that you can compete until you poke your head out of Florida.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the moderator of this board chooses to post the ISP addresses of posters. I would like to see these crude posters exposed. This is disgraceful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA and Dukes were 2022 teams playing in an age bracket with a 6/1/2002 birthdate cutoff. There was a huge size advantage for those other teams and they did very well considering.
DUKES was a 2021 team with a handful of 2022's. Stop it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the moderator of this board chooses to post the ISP addresses of posters. I would like to see these crude posters exposed. This is disgraceful.

Then don't read it. It's an anonymous, public forum. What did you expect?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy, you could melt, snowflake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy, you could melt, snowflake.

Was the crude post deleted? I didn't see anything really crude (compared to what's going on in the 2021 forum anyway)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you call a group of Looney's dad's on the sidelines?

A mullet convention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A mullet convention.

What do you call the poster who posted this? A complete as*hole sh*tbag. Grow up bunky. And no, I have nothing to do with Looney's, I just hate sh*theads like you who add nothing of value to this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A mullet convention.

Even tho it is stupid..it is funny! But you could put any name in there.

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard