BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cause they suck

Don't all teams except BL? Therefore irrelevant.

Happy holidays all

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah right get a life "Jason" your a loser still won't name your club that your son plays for. Makes you more of a nerd correcting on a message board scram before I take your lunch money

Good one. *you're a loser. I truly hope that you encourage your son to pick up a book more often than you have. The ability to write correctly and communicate effectively far surpasses the need to play lacrosse well. Seriously, you write like one the 4 year old boys that started playing lacrosse for BL 7 years ago.

The team that my son plays for is irrelevant.
ANYONE who correct someones else English on this site has issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone from PA is about to revolutionize Lacrosse Training!! Stay tuned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's BL?!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cause they suck

Don't all teams except BL? Therefore irrelevant.

Happy holidays all

My buddy from LI told me things are getting hot down here and I have to agree from 6th grade and lower all the Phillly Teams except for Brotherly Love are B teams not even A let alone AA. Don't know whether they are cheating but let's get real name me a single team outside of BL that can compete against the best from LI. Just ONE team?????

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's BL?!?

Big Losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not rocket science isn't everyone shifting to box lacrosse concepts based upon Canadian players success

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah right get a life "Jason" your a loser still won't name your club that your son plays for. Makes you more of a nerd correcting on a message board scram before I take your lunch money

Good one. *you're a loser. I truly hope that you encourage your son to pick up a book more often than you have. The ability to write correctly and communicate effectively far surpasses the need to play lacrosse well. Seriously, you write like one the 4 year old boys that started playing lacrosse for BL 7 years ago.

The team that my son plays for is irrelevant.
ANYONE who correct someones else English on this site has issues.

"who correct someones else English". That's what you're going with? Apparently BL stands for Broken Language. You should stick to cutting lawns, Juan. Good try though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's that make your club that gets steamrolled by the Big Losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^ Can someone please translate this for me? I don't speak BL.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's BL?!?

Big Losers

Or Bortherly Love

Boys Latin?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It makes them a 2025 because only the very youngest BL teams are competitive.

We'll have to wait and see if they can hang on to the kids or if Dukes or 4H snatches them up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not rocket science isn't everyone shifting to box lacrosse concepts based upon Canadian players success

Ha, now that's funny. What are the Canadians famous for again??????? Oh yea I remember.......eh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can't accept that Canadians are playing a superior brand of lacrosse that would explain why your club team continues to get their [lacrosse] handed to them in the B brackets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can't accept that Canadians are playing a superior brand of lacrosse that would explain why your club team continues to get their [lacrosse] handed to them in the B brackets

haha. Please... put down the egg nog and go take your first bath of the month. There isn't a Canadian team out there that is a top team. Go back in your cabin and make bird houses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, now that's funny. What are the Canadians famous for again??????? Oh yea I remember.......eh
This is why its going to be Revolutionary, you are even warm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

haha. Please... put down the egg nog and go take your first bath of the month. There isn't a Canadian team out there that is a top team. Go back in your cabin and make bird houses

I'll put down the egg nog when you start reading the news. You are obviously clueless if you are impervious to the Canadian invasion...have you noticed every club in the country boasts a Canadian Box element to their training...oh let me guess your club doesn't do this...no wonder why they suck and play in the C brackets and the dirt fields next to the parking lot....Did you not see that the #1 High School Team in 2016 for Field Lacrosse was from Canada or the #1 Ranked High School Player in the Country is Candian...or that Team Canada upset Team USA in Field Lacrosse this year...Dude only you don't think you are a smuck... We might all bash each other on this site but you have to be clueless not to adapt and see the game is changing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It makes them a 2025 because only the very youngest BL teams are competitive.

We'll have to wait and see if they can hang on to the kids or if Dukes or 4H snatches them up.

First of all it is Triple H MORON and even Triple H knows we would smoke their team. Actually Several Triple H players from the 2022 Team switched to Brotherly Love and since this is a 2023 board just giving you a news flash that Brotherly Love 2023 Just smoked Dukes...not the local team but the National Team. 5-0 at NXT....Most players don't leave to go play for a National Team when their regular old club team shuts them down and they throw up a Bagel as in NO assists and NO goals.....I think 4H is a the cow club that migh make sense for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude now you just stuck your foot in your mouth. You need to just shut up and go away as you don't have a clue.

1. The #1 High School Player in the Country is Canadian, Jeff Teat
2. The #1 High School Team in the Country 2016 Canadian, Hill School
3. The #1 Team in the World Team Canada just beat Team USA FILA
4. The #1 U-19 Team in the World for Girls Team Canada
5. The #2 U-19 Team Canada Lost to USA and should have Beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes what? Worth playing or BL 2024 is better than dukes nationals
Yes what? Worth playing or BL 2024 is better than dukes nationals

BL would beat them. Don't waste your $ with Dukes unlesss you just want your kid to play even more lacrosse...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you can't accept that Canadians are playing a superior brand of lacrosse that would explain why your club team continues to get their [lacrosse] handed to them in the B brackets

Dude now you just stuck your foot in your mouth. You need to just shut up and go away as you don't have a clue.

ROASTED

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If you can't accept that Canadians are playing a superior brand of lacrosse that would explain why your club team continues to get their [lacrosse] handed to them in the B brackets

ROASTED

6. The #1 High School and U-19 for wearing denim shirts and jeans together for consecutive days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know what this means not sure if it was meant to be funny but there is nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong. The other poster is correct I googled it myself Canada is kicking butt. Just Man Up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked at the score of Duke's National vs. BL at Harvest and BL was the team that got blown out! This blog has seemed to turn into club coaches trying to simply promote their own team by LYING! Not sure why a coach would try to hide the fact that they got beat. Shame on the Brothery Love BL lying coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's Nationals mop the floor with BL this fall, not sure where the comments are coming from. Duke's Nationals went up 8-0 and circled the ball the rest of the game to show good sportsmanship! That result was with a number of our top players missing due to fall sports conflicts. Keep the comments coming BL and it might be 25-0 the next time out. Trust me it's that easy! Stop hiding behind a blog and let results speak louder than words.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's Nationals mop the floor with BL this fall, not sure where the comments are coming from. Duke's Nationals went up 8-0 and circled the ball the rest of the game to show good sportsmanship! That result was with a number of our top players missing due to fall sports conflicts. Keep the comments coming BL and it might be 25-0 the next time out. Trust me it's that easy! Stop hiding behind a blog and let results speak louder than words.

Cue the flame baited responses from BL parents about how terrible all the other clubs are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh numb nuts from Dukes you need to look up and learn how to read. You see the heading on this forum? Read it to yourself carefully then out loud. Does it say 2023 or 2022? Thus what that means is this is a discussion about 2023 teams. Now go and look up that score. What does it say ...5-0 ? Our 2022 needs some work no doubt but learn how to follow instructions before spouting off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny all fired up .... uh I am in the wrong room...let me just use the backdoor here...don't mind me I will just let myself out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Lou since this is a 2023 forum why don't you give us a summary of how the 2023 game between between Dukes Nationals and BL went down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Lou since this is a 2023 forum why don't you give us a summary of how the 2023 game between between Dukes Nationals and BL went down

Dukes National 2023 is a very good team, but by no means elite. They beat up n a lot of very weak teams in PA, NJ, and CT. And, to make matters worse, they have that really annoying dad that films all of the games and yells and screams when they don't give the ball to his kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked at the score of Duke's National vs. BL at Harvest and BL was the team that got blown out! This blog has seemed to turn into club coaches trying to simply promote their own team by LYING! Not sure why a coach would try to hide the fact that they got beat. Shame on the Brothery Love BL lying coaches.

I think you are looking at the wrong score. This is a 2023 Forum the score of the game was 5-0. BL won easily against the National Team. We also had players missing as well. Do you think you guys are the only ones with Fall Sports Scheduling conflicts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny all fired up .... uh I am in the wrong room...let me just use the backdoor here...don't mind me I will just let myself out

Now that was funny....

Dukes isn't bad at 23, neither is Mesa or Freedom. Hopefully they will all continue to get better it can only help Philly lacrosse. It would be great for the area to have 2-3 very competitive teams instead of 1 at each of the younger age groups 22 and under.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldnt agree more. I am a BL a parent and that Mesa Team is excellent and from what I hear has gotten even better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, schedule is up for NE regional, lets rank em and crown a champ

5/6A - pool A

Team 91
BL Zeus
Superstar
NJ riot

5/6A - pool B

BL Poseidon
Eagle 5/6
Team11
Fusion

In crossovers

Team91
BL Zeus
Team11
Riot

Any other thoughts?

There is a 5/6 B but looks to me mostly 2024 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids plays for BL didn't know that schedule was out. But got to go with Team 91 although it has to be their B Team as the A team is in Florida playing at Dicks Tournament of Champions. Even still their B Team has to be the odds on favorite.

Pool B I go with BL Poseidon and looking at 2024 I would go with BL 2024. I really don't know how 91 does it. They must simply practice more hours and compete consistenlty against top notch competition thus conditioning them to be better...Darwinism.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a few things I think:

Long Island kids start playing very early and together. PA has kids that start young, but not to numbers that kids in LI do.

They have lots of money. Not that PA doesn't, but it doesn't compare.

I saw an interview with the guy who coaches team 91. He coaches the lizards and also the stony Brooke women's team. He talked about how because of his MLL ties, his kids get a chance to play around with some of these MLL players, see their work ethic, how they practice and prepare and learn advanced stuff early on. He coached their 2020 team that dominated everyone out in Denver.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids plays for BL didn't know that schedule was out. But got to go with Team 91 although it has to be their B Team as the A team is in Florida playing at Dicks Tournament of Champions. Even still their B Team has to be the odds on favorite.

Pool B I go with BL Poseidon and looking at 2024 I would go with BL 2024. I really don't know how 91 does it. They must simply practice more hours and compete consistenlty against top notch competition thus conditioning them to be better...Darwinism.

It is 91 B team playing. BL beat them pretty well over the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the BL teams doing very well against good competition. If BL hadn't beaten 91 this past Summer, I might have given the edge to the LI team. I'm not as familiar with the other programs, but would like to hear what others have to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it should be fun, BL is taking 2 very small evenly matched teams. Several of AA kids playing hoops or on vacation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it should be fun, BL is taking 2 very small evenly matched teams. Several of AA kids playing hoops or on vacation.

Same with 91. They're struggling to get on team in. Lots of players on vacation.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard