BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,558
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 102 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fellas is it really to hard to believe that a kid not on 90+1, Igloo, Express are excellent players and can care less the name of the team they play. Is it possible that some of these kids can really play the game but want to play with there friends. Is it possible that there parent wants his kid to be happy and lets him decide what team he plays on. I know for a fact that a kid tried out for two of the three teams mentioned and made them both and he decided to play on a B as you guys described. So for the dope that stated your kid really wants the A team swag needs to get his head examined. Your thought process is very warped. A lot of the parents on here need a reality check and realize what this forum is about. Good luck to all the kids in there upcoming Spring season. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

It's not the guy that needs his head examined it's the kids father, he's the one who mentioned "swag".

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOW MANY CLUBS TEAMS WOULD YOU SAY ARE ON LONG ISLAND NOW????? 70????? 60????????

ON THIS GRADE LEVEL????????????? MAYBE 20-25!!!!!! HOW DO YOU GET 70????????????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOW MANY CLUBS TEAMS WOULD YOU SAY ARE ON LONG ISLAND NOW????? 70????? 60????????

ON THIS GRADE LEVEL????????????? MAYBE 20-25!!!!!! HOW DO YOU GET 70????????????????

Stop Shouting "D-Bag"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes please take your caps lock off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting to note the original core of this TB team played for the Express, one of the Express parents created True Blue taking a handful of kids with them.

Which true blue team are you referring too?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting to note the original core of this TB team played for the Express, one of the Express parents created True Blue taking a handful of kids with them.

Which true blue team are you referring too?

It's their 2nd team, but does it really matter? It's True Blue. Who cares!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I was in Lax Un-Ltd the other day and talking to the kid that worked there. He said he is a senior in HS and is going to Yale next year (Good for him). Guess what club team he played on 90+1- NO, Igloo- NO, Express- NO, he played for True Blue. Can you believe it a kid from TB is going to a great Ivy League school. Can the fathers out there believe it the kid didn't play on the so called AAAAAA teams.

True Blue has 16 DI players between the '16 and '17 classes out of 51 boys playing or committed to playing college lacrosse.

Anyone can play at Manhattan, St Josephs, Hartford, etc

Besides your comment being just dumb on its face, it's convenient that you ignored the 9 of those 16 boys that are going to 'legit' programs:

Yale (2)
Hofstra
Army (2)
Navy
Maryland (2)
Lehigh

Your use of "etc" implied that most were going to DI programs you deem insignificant. And St Joe's isn't even on the list for their commits! And of the programs you belittle, I know of at least 2 - 3 boys (none were TB alums) playing in some of those programs that had offers to play at top programs, but chose these schools over those for logistical/proximity reasons other than for lacrosse reasons. So, don't assume that lacrosse is the sole decision factors for where someone goes, and there are many upper tier D III academic schools stealing DI lacrosse players based upon their pedigree - 99.9% of all elite lacrosse players know that lacrosse is never going to provide for anything after school.

Wow, hold on a minute Joe Cat Jr wanna be.

What did I post that wasn't fact??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I was in Lax Un-Ltd the other day and talking to the kid that worked there. He said he is a senior in HS and is going to Yale next year (Good for him). Guess what club team he played on 90+1- NO, Igloo- NO, Express- NO, he played for True Blue. Can you believe it a kid from TB is going to a great Ivy League school. Can the fathers out there believe it the kid didn't play on the so called AAAAAA teams.

True Blue has 16 DI players between the '16 and '17 classes out of 51 boys playing or committed to playing college lacrosse.

Anyone can play at Manhattan, St Josephs, Hartford, etc

Besides your comment being just dumb on its face, it's convenient that you ignored the 9 of those 16 boys that are going to 'legit' programs:

Yale (2)
Hofstra
Army (2)
Navy
Maryland (2)
Lehigh

Your use of "etc" implied that most were going to DI programs you deem insignificant. And St Joe's isn't even on the list for their commits! And of the programs you belittle, I know of at least 2 - 3 boys (none were TB alums) playing in some of those programs that had offers to play at top programs, but chose these schools over those for logistical/proximity reasons other than for lacrosse reasons. So, don't assume that lacrosse is the sole decision factors for where someone goes, and there are many upper tier D III academic schools stealing DI lacrosse players based upon their pedigree - 99.9% of all elite lacrosse players know that lacrosse is never going to provide for anything after school.

Wow, hold on a minute Joe Cat Jr wanna be.

What did I post that wasn't fact??!

You forgot to mention the overwhelming Adelphi and other D2 schools. Its just a feeder program for Adelphi.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dicks TOC is up on tourneymachine
Bandits-CHAMPS!
too hot for the Igloo in Florida?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits-CHAMPS!

Nobody wants to go to Florida to brag about their 6th grader you loser! JS really has a lock down on parading his kids all over the place. Does he offer loans to the parents so that they can pay for all of this crap?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You forgot to mention the overwhelming Adelphi and other D2 schools. Its just a feeder program for Adelphi."

Maybe the concepts of math escape you - less than 20% of their committed players are going to Adelphi, while 31% are going on to play DI, of which half are legit programs. "Overwhelming" - you keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it does. But again, your comment didn't even begin to refute the basis of my question - what did I post that wasn't fact???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall correctly it wasn't too hot for igloo last summer. LOL. Enjoy your trip to Florida!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2023 can't bring their 2022s? So they don't show?
The nutty Irishman and Fred flinstone coaching staff can't beat us without them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You forgot to mention the overwhelming Adelphi and other D2 schools. Its just a feeder program for Adelphi."

Maybe the concepts of math escape you - less than 20% of their committed players are going to Adelphi, while 31% are going on to play DI, of which half are legit programs. "Overwhelming" - you keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it does. But again, your comment didn't even begin to refute the basis of my question - what did I post that wasn't fact???

How many True Blue kids are going to play at Adelphi?
When is Adelphi going to win a D2 title?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser troll. Again. Boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat them without any 2022's ....Sorry, can't win all the time....and if you really want to get into it...igloo dominated the Bandits that day.... 1-1 overall against Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one is the bald guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits-CHAMPS!

Nobody wants to go to Florida to brag about their 6th grader you loser! JS really has a lock down on parading his kids all over the place. Does he offer loans to the parents so that they can pay for all of this crap?

Seems to be working out well for his older team ny far the top 2020 team with most of team committed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall correctly it wasn't too hot for igloo last summer. LOL. Enjoy your trip to Florida!

Weak tournament, waste of money, no good teams attending.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits-CHAMPS!

Seems to be working out well for his older team ny far the top 2020 team with most of team committed

Oh yeah keep telling yourself that taking a 6th grader to Florida gets him committed. You sound like a total sucker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one is the bald guy?

they are both bald and short too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits-CHAMPS!

Actually, most are not committed. A few are, though. Don't believe the hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The organization has gone every year this is not different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits-CHAMPS!

5 or 6 kids from Crush are committed. About the same +/- as most big clubs. Just as many from Express, Legs, Looneys, Hawks, FCA, Sweetlax, Crabs, West Coast Stars, etc... Do you see any of those other teams going down to FLA? No. Not one. Not even the good Florida teams are playing. So no, going down there is not going to enhance your 6th grade son's chances of getting committed. Most of the parents on the team don't want to go, but they're scared to death that if they don't their kid will lose playing time. Last year they wet and kids never touched the field. Sounds like fun, right? JS is just an egomaniac and wants his name and picture wherever he can get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat them without any 2022's ....Sorry, can't win all the time....and if you really want to get into it...igloo dominated the Bandits that day.... 1-1 overall against Bandits.

Dominated??? That's silly. They played keep away for 40 minutes. Most boring game I've ever seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The organization has gone every year this is not different.

They went last year, not every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get what your trying to say but if what your saying is accurate pretty sure he doesn't need to go to Florida to get his picture on things. All of his teams seem to do quiet well. I do agree his style is different but I have an older son an we have always competed against JS older teams he's aheck of a coach and the kids love him. I personally think he's mellowed out. Competition is not different than other tournaments if people choose to travel they travel. Also like I said my son is in the 2020 class and our team also went to Florida for this tournament when they were younger as did FCA Rising Sons And others so you are misinformed. Between recent commitments Crush has 11 of their kids committed some announced some Ivy's asked boys to wait. My sons team has 6 boys committed which is about what they should right now compared to crush it's all part of the journey. Merry Christmas and Happy new year let's keep this thread classy it's a nice group of teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has gone last two years 9 1 has gone often in past as has express This is a tournament many top clubs has attended FCA Looneys Rising sons Dukes From year to year the participating teams change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly is Bandit parents making every excuse in the world as to why they got beat. Both games were competitive. Igloo lost 5-4 the day before and than turned around and won 7-4 the next day..No fluke, no guest players, no stalling , etc., just good coaching and hustle!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Older son went with igloo two years ago it was a fantastic experience boys played teams from all over weather was great and the event was first class Younger boys team elected not to go this year about a month ago not sure why but regardless. Enjoy if you are going it was a great time in all facets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly is Bandit parents making every excuse in the world as to why they got beat. Both games were competitive. Igloo lost 5-4 the day before and than turned around and won 7-4 the next day..No fluke, no guest players, no stalling , etc., just good coaching and hustle!

Yes they were stalling. I was there. They took the air out of the ball (which was a smart move). Slowing them down was the right way to win it, but I wouldn't expect that type of game to go Igloo's way again. Bandits have too much ball movement/speed and they will be better prepared to address that slow down effort.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they were stalling. I was there. They took the air out of the ball (which was a smart move). Slowing them down was the right way to win it, but I wouldn't expect that type of game to go Igloo's way again. Bandits have too much ball movement/speed and they will be better prepared to address that slow down effort.

So your saying JS was outcoached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we really analyzing 5th Grade summer lacrosse that is almost a year old and now 6th grade. Don't think the bandits respected igloo and igloo got them. Good for them. These are kids who probably haven't experienced "stalling" or slow lacrosse regardless disappointing igloo bailed out of Dicks last minute. Any 2023 teams playing Box tournament in Philly after Christmas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a few 9+1 Mom's went toe to toe down in Philly at the last Fusion box tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was actually quite the opposite The Native American moms didn't take well to getting beat soundly If you know anything about box up north it's the norm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would not surprise anyone. 9 + 1 parents are the worst!! Not all of them, but the bad ones are really nasty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cost of lacrosse equipment is rivaling hockey woah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we really analyzing 5th Grade summer lacrosse that is almost a year old and now 6th grade. Don't think the bandits respected igloo and igloo got them. Good for them. These are kids who probably haven't experienced "stalling" or slow lacrosse regardless disappointing igloo bailed out of Dicks last minute. Any 2023 teams playing Box tournament in Philly after Christmas

"Got them"??? bandits played a zone d and came up against an apponent that was prepared and executed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Merry Christmas happy 2017

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Santa Jam today. Ducks Black improving every day, a few missing pieces but solid. Not a Duck Black parent either.

Page 38 of 102 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard