BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of YJ bags at leg tryout

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of Dbags at EVERY tryout..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Including yours?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see what you did there.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

good luck with TG and college coaches with a roster of 25

Andrew Smith is the 2023 black coach. YJ 2023 blue roster is 26 with a parent coach.

Hmmmm? These teams should be capped at 20-21 tops. Not fair to the girls. If my daughter was on the cusp, I would much rather her play on a B team with a smaller roster. It is a ridiculous money grab which hurts the girls, and coaches.

And the B teams aren't money grabs?

No having a B or 2nd team is vital part of growing a program
It keeps players on A team striving to keep the spot they have and gives players on 2nd team something to push them to reach top team while staying in the same program
C&D teams are $ grabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thinking about moving my daughter to Legacy. How is RG working out as coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thinking about moving my daughter to Legacy. How is RG working out as coach?

Awesome whats not to like about RG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thinking about moving my daughter to Legacy. How is RG working out as coach?

Thanks RG!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very helpful

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very helpful

Actually RG and SL are both douches who have sold their souls. I would suggest you stay where you are as you are in for quite the surprise. If your kid is a A player then run far and fast, if your kid is a B or lower then its the right program for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious about them being "douches who have sold their souls" - in what way? Not trying to stir the pot. Genuinely curious. Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious about them being "douches who have sold their souls" - in what way? Not trying to stir the pot. Genuinely curious. Thanks!

Jealosy, pure jealosy. Sorry your kid got cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams going to the Fall Classic in PA this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams going to the Fall Classic in PA this weekend?

Nobody decent is playing there and I am sure there will. W ZERO college coaches there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealosy, pure jealosy. Sorry your kid got cut

Doubt they cut any kids. It is a new program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Thinking about moving my daughter to Legacy. How is RG working out as coach?

Very helpful

Actually RG and SL are both douches who have sold their souls. I would suggest you stay where you are as you are in for quite the surprise. If your kid is a A player then run far and fast, if your kid is a B or lower then its the right program for you.

Leg is very weak in this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks RG!!

RG doesn't develop players. By the time they get to his HS team most have been trained by the best. He rides the coat tails of other programs. He's just going to further weaken 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That south shore program has a very good varsity coach running the 2023's..Rosters will be no more than 22

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

Andrew Smith is the 2023 black coach. YJ 2023 blue roster is 26 with a parent coach.

Hmmmm? These teams should be capped at 20-21 tops. Not fair to the girls. If my daughter was on the cusp, I would much rather her play on a B team with a smaller roster. It is a ridiculous money grab which hurts the girls, and coaches. [/quote

"That south shore program has a very good varsity coach running the 2023's..Rosters will be no more than 22"

Nice try RG, No one cares to join your team or program. What's the matter, Not Enough BBP girls to pad your pockets?

Didn't some of the RG 2023 already bail on the program? Thats always a good sign.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks RG!!

RG doesn't develop players. By the time they get to his HS team most have been trained by the best. He rides the coat tails of other programs. He's just going to further weaken 2023.

You mean like YJ does?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That south shore program has a very good varsity coach running the 2023's..Rosters will be no more than 22

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

Hmmmm? These teams should be capped at 20-21 tops. Not fair to the girls. If my daughter was on the cusp, I would much rather her play on a B team with a smaller roster. It is a ridiculous money grab which hurts the girls, and coaches. [/quote

"That south shore program has a very good varsity coach running the 2023's..Rosters will be no more than 22"

Nice try RG, No one cares to join your team or program. What's the matter, Not Enough BBP girls to pad your pockets?

Didn't some of the RG 2023 already bail on the program? Thats always a good sign.

They realized that leg is not a good program and RG is a mediocre coach. Leg was one of the weakest teams in the 23 age group last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

They realized that leg is not a good program and RG is a mediocre coach. Leg was one of the weakest teams in the 23 age group last summer.

You are talking a lot of nonsense. The team picked up 3 of the best YJ B team players (who beat YJ A). This will be a strong team. Coach is excellent and with the new talent should have a great year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

You are talking a lot of nonsense. The team picked up 3 of the best YJ B team players (who beat YJ A). This will be a strong team. Coach is excellent and with the new talent should have a great year.

YJ B team will take a big step back. Their top player went to TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

Great? Those players better be great. Igloo dismantled Leg this past summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great? Those players better be great. Igloo dismantled Leg this past summer.

Really? The best "B" team players. HaHa .You must be a master evaluator. Send your resume to the ACC and Big 10. They obviously need your expertise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmm? These teams should be capped at 20-21 tops. Not fair to the girls. If my daughter was on the cusp, I would much rather her play on a B team w ith a smaller roster. It is a ridiculous money grab which hurts the girls, and coaches. [/quote

YJ B will be Ok, They got back one of the better A players who was moved up last year. that girl was moved back to B. Not sure why? She is tall and athletic and will be a big asset to B who will be good as A. TG will be improved with the two YJ girls. Igloo will be good also. not sure about Liberty at this age. Should be a few competitive teams from LI at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? The best "B" team players. HaHa .You must be a master evaluator. Send your resume to the ACC and Big 10. They obviously need your expertise. [/quote]

Well being that the B team beat the "A" team, I'll correct myself and say that 3 of the best YJ players went to leg. Best because they all were bIf contributors to a solid season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As was your parenting skills and social life...grow up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? The best "B" team players. HaHa .You must be a master evaluator. Send your resume to the ACC and Big 10. They obviously need your expertise.

Well being that the B team beat the "A" team, I'll correct myself and say that 3 of the best YJ players went to leg. Best because they all were bIf contributors to a solid season.[/quote]

Adults talking about youth sports?
this is such a joke...enjoy your families this holiday season and ask santa for a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That south shore program has a very good varsity coach running the 2023's..Rosters will be no more than 22

Hmmmm? These teams should be capped at 20-21 tops. Not fair to the girls. If my daughter was on the cusp, I would much rather her play on a B team w ith a smaller roster. It is a ridiculous money grab which hurts the girls, and coaches. [/quote

YJ B will be Ok, They got back one of the better A players who was moved up last year. that girl was moved back to B. Not sure why? She is tall and athletic and will be a big asset to B who will be good as A. TG will be improved with the two YJ girls. Igloo will be good also. not sure about Liberty at this age. Should be a few competitive teams from LI at this age.

There is no way the B team even challenges the A team when they play. The B team lost too much talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 seems to be a very down year for LI. YJ's always puts a top team together at every other age group that can beat or at least trade wins with the top 2-3 Md teams. Not this age group and the fact that the other LI clubs boast a team as good as the YJ for this age group still doesn't make them competitive with Md. It is entertaining to watch parents scurrying around, but still think YJ has the only real shot at putting a Md worthy together, it may just take a year or to for the talent to converge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ cant touch TG in this age group. Do not be surprised to see YJ players at TG tryouts.

YJ aholes always have something to say. When they get called out, funny they have nothing to say!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2023 seems to be a very down year for LI. YJ's always puts a top team together at every other age group that can beat or at least trade wins with the top 2-3 Md teams. Not this age group and the fact that the other LI clubs boast a team as good as the YJ for this age group still doesn't make them competitive with Md. It is entertaining to watch parents scurrying around, but still think YJ has the only real shot at putting a Md worthy together, it may just take a year or to for the talent to converge.

YJ 23 kept too many friends and family look at the other rosters lots of siblings on the older teams that combined with a daddy coach leads to another poor season. This team didn't get the overhaul they needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ aholes always have something to say. When they get called out, funny they have nothing to say!

Ha ha ha...yep. It's classic bully behavior, from classic a-hole bullies. And, the head bully directs it all...some guy named cr. Can't coach either. Ha ha ha ha ha...demise of yj can't arrive soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks RG!!

You mean like YJ does?

His top HS players came out of YJ - he had nothing to do with their development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks RG!!

You mean like YJ does?

His top HS players came out of YJ - he had nothing to do with their development.

Bayport owes much of it success to YJs and even a little to TGs. They are obviously moving in a different direction going all in at Leggy sea. First it was a group of disgruntled players, then the varsity coach, now the young hopeful future players. I know there is already pressure that parents feel to play for them. I think it is actually bad for the program moving forward. Said club has one decent team at 2020, but the other age groups are super non competitive. We will see how awkward this situation becomes in the years to come, and how damaging harvesting from a non competitive club environment will be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks RG!!

You mean like YJ does?

Bayport owes much of it success to YJs and even a little to TGs. They are obviously moving in a different direction going all in at Leggy sea. First it was a group of disgruntled players, then the varsity coach, now the young hopeful future players. I know there is already pressure that parents feel to play for them. I think it is actually bad for the program moving forward. Said club has one decent team at 2020, but the other age groups are super non competitive. We will see how awkward this situation becomes in the years to come, and how damaging harvesting from a non competitive club environment will be.

Small club...best off season system on LI!!! Those kids there are in trouble?
They won't grow as players...oh wait, that's the bigger clubs were that happens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If RG was half the coach you think he is, BBP would have won the state championships last year instead of falling to Mount Sinai, again, in the county championship. MS graduated most of their talent the year before and BBP had the #1 recruit in the country. RG still couldn't get it done. Yeah, I want that guy coaching my kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you have clearly been sold on it. And for nearly all the kids it maybe an okay option. But it will be a disservice for a few players here and there that have potential for better lacrosse. Training in a small pond with small fish, playing in small pond tournaments against other small pond teams. Teams will never sniff truely competitive lax. It puts a ceiling on a few kids who could otherwise rise to the top. I'm not trying to convince you, people in the know will agree, if you haven't gone through it yet, able to look back and reflect, you may argue. But most likely the top kids will opt out anyway, seems to be the case already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you have clearly been sold on it. And for nearly all the kids it maybe an okay option. But it will be a disservice for a few players here and there that have potential for better lacrosse. Training in a small pond with small fish, playing in small pond tournaments against other small pond teams. Teams will never sniff truely competitive lax. It puts a ceiling on a few kids who could otherwise rise to the top. I'm not trying to convince you, people in the know will agree, if you haven't gone through it yet, able to look back and reflect, you may argue. But most likely the top kids will opt out anyway, seems to be the case already.

opt out of what? Better training year round? No back stabbing non-sense! You all drink that kool aid and think it is the only way...And MS defense was superior athletically over BBP...# 1 Recruit is more of a defensive kid..kids played a little tight...happens
But you all seem to have superior knowledge to how this all works...

Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard