BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They also picked up 7 of the top 12 field players from the old TLC that was good. The team had a 95% turnover from year to year
CR won't do a thing for your kid, unless you are on the A team. If you get delegated to play B or C team, do yourself a favor and look to other clubs. CR only cares about the revenue from B and C players, not the team. We jumped to a new club last year, and my daughter has had a much better experience.

This is getting old.
1-Girls from the 2nd/3rd teams are getting recruited with the help of CR, unlike BS who doesn't even return calls.
2-The 3&4 2021 YJ teams will probably beat most other LI teams since they are now made up of all new girls that jumped from TG, TLC, TE and 91.

Hate to break this to you but the 3rd and 4th YJ teams will not beat the othe LI clubs like Lib, TE and TG. They will play in the lowest possible brackets as they should. I also wouldn't expect much in they way of coaching, development and quality of play on those teams.

Coaching? The "4th" team is now coached by the 2017 A team coach. Mostly all new girls from teams listed above. I guess we will see.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They also picked up 7 of the top 12 field players from the old TLC that was good. The team had a 95% turnover from year to year
CR won't do a thing for your kid, unless you are on the A team. If you get delegated to play B or C team, do yourself a favor and look to other clubs. CR only cares about the revenue from B and C players, not the team. We jumped to a new club last year, and my daughter has had a much better experience.

This is getting old.
1-Girls from the 2nd/3rd teams are getting recruited with the help of CR, unlike BS who doesn't even return calls.
2-The 3&4 2021 YJ teams will probably beat most other LI teams since they are now made up of all new girls that jumped from TG, TLC, TE and 91.

Hate to break this to you but the 3rd and 4th YJ teams will not beat the othe LI clubs like Lib, TE and TG. They will play in the lowest possible brackets as they should. I also wouldn't expect much in they way of coaching, development and quality of play on those teams.

Coaching? The "4th" team is now coached by the 2017 A team coach. Mostly all new girls from teams listed above. I guess we will see.

They will be lucky to get college girls to coach those teams and they won't show up until June and will miss all the practices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is getting old.

The C team played in the B bracket all of last year, but don't let facts get in the way. Only lost to TG A last year on LI (never played Lib), again, facts are annoying. But keep disparaging YJ and enjoy the LI tournaments your daughter's team will play in this summer against PAL teams, I'm sure she's learning a bunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is getting old.

They will be lucky to get college girls to coach those teams and they won't show up until June and will miss all the practices.

You must be referring to the TG College girl coaches. YJ already has winter indoor practice times with the adult coach. Nice try though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is getting old.

There are way better options out there than YJ C,D,E and F teams. The only interest CR has in those teams is that your check clears, sign up for all the tournaments and buy lots of YJ swag

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be lucky to get college girls to coach those teams and they won't show up until June and will miss all the practices. [/quote]

You must be referring to the TG College girl coaches. YJ already has winter indoor practice times with the adult coach. Nice try though. [/quote]

You really must be new to this! What indoor practices are you talking about? Registration to accept the spot hasn't even opened yet plus many of the kids who made the 3,4,5 team are looking for other options right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be referring to the TG College girl coaches. YJ already has winter indoor practice times with the adult coach. Nice try though. [/quote]

You really must be new to this! What indoor practices are you talking about? Registration to accept the spot hasn't even opened yet plus many of the kids who made the 3,4,5 team are looking for other options right now. [/quote]

The lengths people will go to be wrong. Indoor practices start January 8th, at several different locations depending on the team. Organized by the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the winter indoor practices are for the non-athletes. Most athletes are participating in a winter sport to cross train than playing indoor wlax which is a waste of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure...discourage others from doing what you are probably doing....tricky!! are you saying if a kid plays hoops or whatever they can't make an indoor lax session ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the winter indoor practices are for the non-athletes. Most athletes are participating in a winter sport to cross train than playing indoor wlax which is a waste of time.

Wrong again, the entire team participates. It's not games, it training and drills. Sunday morning or afternoon, attended by 90% - 95% of the team. All girls playing other sports, either in middle school, CYO basketball, volleyball. You name it. Everyone of them a multi-sport athlete. That's why they're so good.

No problem, you're wrong again. Now enjoy 91 or Beach Bums or Igloo or Leg A C, whatever team your daughter plays for.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be referring to the TG College girl coaches. YJ already has winter indoor practice times with the adult coach. Nice try though.

You really must be new to this! What indoor practices are you talking about? Registration to accept the spot hasn't even opened yet plus many of the kids who made the 3,4,5 team are looking for other options right now. [/quote]

The lengths people will go to be wrong. Indoor practices start January 8th, at several different locations depending on the team. Organized by the coach. [/quote]

Now I know you are new to YJ! Formally TG? If you made the 3,4 or 5th team I would ask the Smiths to take you back. The coach of those teams won't be there in January because she will be away at college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really must be new to this! What indoor practices are you talking about? Registration to accept the spot hasn't even opened yet plus many of the kids who made the 3,4,5 team are looking for other options right now.

The lengths people will go to be wrong. Indoor practices start January 8th, at several different locations depending on the team. Organized by the coach. [/quote]

Now I know you are new to YJ! Formally TG? If you made the 3,4 or 5th team I would ask the Smiths to take you back. The coach of those teams won't be there in January because she will be away at college. [/quote]

Wrong again! Adult coach who already has practices scheduled!
Why are you so bitter? Because you saw the roster of the new "4th" team and its filled with all your former TG girls? Why don't you worry about your own daughter's team? You are so transparent with your bitterness with YJ. Move on and be happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha... I found you. The fat, un-athletic, uncoordinated guy with the blue sweatshirt with a big YJ on it. Have another meatball hero. In between feedings tell everyone about all the offers "we" received.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ's are known for not practicing as much as a lot of other teams but that is because the A team is a traveling All STAR team. They attract the best kids around. If your kid isn't good enough to make the A team you would probably be better off with a team that focuses more on practice and stick skills. Don't be fooled that being on any other YJ team then the A team is the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha... I found you. The fat, un-athletic, uncoordinated guy with the blue sweatshirt with a big YJ on it. Have another meatball hero. In between feedings tell everyone about all the offers "we" received.

You must have him confused with your wife.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The lengths people will go to be wrong. Indoor practices start January 8th, at several different locations depending on the team. Organized by the coach.

Now I know you are new to YJ! Formally TG? If you made the 3,4 or 5th team I would ask the Smiths to take you back. The coach of those teams won't be there in January because she will be away at college. [/quote]

Wrong again! Adult coach who already has practices scheduled!
Why are you so bitter? Because you saw the roster of the new "4th" team and its filled with all your former TG girls? Why don't you worry about your own daughter's team? You are so transparent with your bitterness with YJ. Move on and be happy. [/quote]

The B team will practice all winter, and they need it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have him confused with your wife.

You New [lacrosse] people are so embarrassing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is this even about? please explain. would love to hear this!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defenders dad with a big mouth. Lives more vicariously through his daughter than even most lax parents (extreme).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is the best cat fight of 2016 so far...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defenders dad with a big mouth. Lives more vicariously through his daughter than even most lax parents (extreme).

So first off 2021's have not received "offers" yet so your off there, the girls are just attending camps now and I know whom your talking about and he's never said anything about "offers" since we see him many times a week. Second for the last 3 years he sits away from the crowds at games, so for you to even hear 2 words from him during a game is wrong!. Third don't think you have the nerve to say it to him in person, that I would love to see! Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please pass along to him that he's a doosh. thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So first off 2021's have not received "offers" yet so your off there, the girls are just attending camps now and I know whom your talking about and he's never said anything about "offers" since we see him many times a week. Second for the last 3 years he sits away from the crowds at games, so for you to even hear 2 words from him during a game is wrong!. Third don't think you have the nerve to say it to him in person, that I would love to see! Good luck!

Sounds like someone's wifey-poo is touch upset....tell him when he gets done with his shift at Stop & Shop, to go see that trash talker...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you are talking about two different dads. The dad you speak of is also a defender dad, older daughter went to MD. He's a good dude and does sit away from the crowds. The guy being talked about is a defender dad, very "large", always with a hat and YJ sweatshirt on. He sits right on the sidelines and is verbal. Saw him get into it with a Skywalkers mom last year at Lax for the Cure. Both were wrong and it was embarrassing. People should just let their kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you are talking about two different dads. The dad you speak of is also a defender dad, older daughter went to MD. He's a good dude and does sit away from the crowds. The guy being talked about is a defender dad, very "large", always with a hat and YJ sweatshirt on. He sits right on the sidelines and is verbal. Saw him get into it with a Skywalkers mom last year at Lax for the Cure. Both were wrong and it was embarrassing. People should just let their kids play.

No I'm taking about that Dad since we're talking 2021, I know exactly who he is and your way off base. He does sit by himself most times. Really wish you had to sign your name here. Sitting behind a keyboard and trying to humiliate people is very cowardly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dad being referred to is from BBP. Big mouth, all the time, everywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh how I wish people somehow could make videos of these incidents, (parents going at it on sidelines) how hysterical would this site be if they were posted. BOTC could charge like PPV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No I'm taking about that Dad since we're talking 2021, I know exactly who he is and your way off base. He does sit by himself most times. Really wish you had to sign your name here. Sitting behind a keyboard and trying to humiliate people is very cowardly.

Ok so I'm the fat dad of the defender. Wasn't going to comment but what the heck, why not! I have NEVER said one word to my daughter, EVER about her playing during or after a game!! EVER!!!! I have commented on terrible officiating at tournaments in the past. I admit that, I've worked extremely hard to curb that big time and it's been a few years since I've commented to a ref. I have been sitting by myself in 90% of the games but definitely 100% in all the competitive games as to not get caught up in the banter. So saying you seen this last year is an outright lie!!! TN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about some constructive discussion- anybody have any input on the Brine Northstar Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about some constructive discussion- anybody have any input on the Brine Northstar Invitational?

My daughter has done this in the past, it's run very well and is a good value.
There will be college coaches in attendance..
Lake placid is a beautiful place in the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on NXT Summer Showcase ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winter Blitz at Lanco Fieldhouse - predominantly YJ ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will CR be able to turn the Skak team around this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would expect a considerable improvement as Skak never committed any time to this team in the winter or summer. CR did not take over this team to lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would expect a considerable improvement as Skak never committed any time to this team in the winter or summer. CR did not take over this team to lose.

And she is a lax guru😳Good luck!
She be able to steal more players with empty promises than skak

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And she is a lax guru😳Good luck!
She be able to steal more players with empty promises than skak

She doesn't steal players, the best want to play for her. Happens every year as the girls get older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This team doesn't need a turn around. They are head and shoulders above all other Teams on Long Island, and only two or three other top teams in the nation can trade wins with them. Just like every other YJ age groups top team. Do you think if you keep posting nonsense enough it will become true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This team doesn't need a turn around. They are head and shoulders above all other Teams on Long Island, and only two or three other top teams in the nation can trade wins with them. Just like every other YJ age groups top team. Do you think if you keep posting nonsense enough it will become true?

Trading wins? I thought they lost all summer and fall to the better MD teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They beat M&D 2 summers ago. I guess you can call that trading wins. Lost both times to Skywalkers since 2 summers ago. Seems like a lopsided trade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They beat M&D 2 summers ago. I guess you can call that trading wins. Lost both times to Skywalkers since 2 summers ago. Seems like a lopsided trade.

Who cares about two summers ago! Unless this is a joke that's the most pathetic statement I have read.

Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard