BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Boys 2019- 10th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't get the IROC thing. Maybe those boys parents had IROCs in the '80's when they were young. That does not stereotype a Long islander anymore. TBH most of those Express boy's parents prob earn $250 k + a year. Notice I say +. That's a LI stereotype nowadays.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to the 2019 threads if you don't think the Express dads were crying about the Edge team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really enjoying the banter. The feud seemed to start between 2019 Express and Edge Canada. I've heard about the Edge committed kids which is impressive. Where is the update on the Express kids? Did any commit? Did the broken limb heal? Did Vinnie get the IROC off the blocks?

Slither back under your rock. Have not followed much of the banter but do not believe Express ever complained about edge. As far as Express goes they have plenty of commits and I would be willing to bet that few if any have IROC's ... better bet would be Mercedes, BMW or Range Rover...

I think it is great that all these boys have received full athletic scholarships from these schools ..it's impressive and well deserved. There talent is above all other kids and programs out there. .

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Sure that I missed a few and sure that there are a bunch more that are close.

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't worry about Express Kids or they type of cars their parents drive.

Merry Christmas to all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a vintage 1980 IROC would cost more than a new Beemer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually IROC came out in 1985. And a vintage one in perfect condition might go for a 325 Beemer . Good luck finding one.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The current LI mobile for the garbage man earning lots of overtime is a jacked up Dodge pick up with a large SALT LIFE window sticker on it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People can go on and on about Express parents being wealthy but I've been around when they lose. A bigger bunch of classless mutts I have not scene.

And trust me on this, the 2019 Express were far more IROC than Mercedes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People can go on and on about Express parents being wealthy but I've been around when they lose. A bigger bunch of classless mutts I have not scene.

And trust me on this, the 2019 Express were far more IROC than Mercedes.

Where does your kid play ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really enjoying the banter. The feud seemed to start between 2019 Express and Edge Canada. I've heard about the Edge committed kids which is impressive. Where is the update on the Express kids? Did any commit? Did the broken limb heal? Did Vinnie get the IROC off the blocks?

Slither back under your rock. Have not followed much of the banter but do not believe Express ever complained about edge. As far as Express goes they have plenty of commits and I would be willing to bet that few if any have IROC's ... better bet would be Mercedes, BMW or Range Rover...

I think it is great that all these boys have received full athletic scholarships from these schools ..it's impressive and well deserved. There talent is above all other kids and programs out there. .

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Enjoy the rest of your day and don't worry about Express Kids or they type of cars their parents drive.

Merry Christmas to all

You may know the schools of the commits, but not so much about their full athletic scholarships. For starters, the Ivies do not give any athletic $$. And with the LI salaries, can bet they are paying the full $70k a year to attend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

You may know the schools of the commits, but not so much about their full athletic scholarships. For starters, the Ivies do not give any athletic $$. And with the LI salaries, can bet they are paying the full $70k a year to attend.

The snake who mentioned "full athletic scholarships" is a small minded little man/women who is jealous and bitter about something. The original post said nothing about athletic scholarships. Perhaps feelings of inadequacy have caused this individual to insert their sarcastic nonsense. The original post simply answered the question regarding the express kids and where they have committed. The troll must have been upset for some reason and as a result made an attempt to put down the express kids and or their families. Why some people take offense to where others send their kids to college is beyond me. I also find it difficult to understand why some people are concerned with what other people spend on college tuition. Maybe those who concern themselves with the finances of others are simpletons who know the cost of everything but know very little about the value of anything.

I will add to the list of commits:

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

The snake who mentioned "full athletic scholarships" is a small minded little man/women who is jealous and bitter about something. The original post said nothing about athletic scholarships. Perhaps feelings of inadequacy have caused this individual to insert their sarcastic nonsense. The original post simply answered the question regarding the express kids and where they have committed. The troll must have been upset for some reason and as a result made an attempt to put down the express kids and or their families. Why some people take offense to where others send their kids to college is beyond me. I also find it difficult to understand why some people are concerned with what other people spend on college tuition. Maybe those who concern themselves with the finances of others are simpletons who know the cost of everything but know very little about the value of anything.

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

And how many will switch schools ? ..You will see that some kids don't have the grades for these schools , others just wanted to verbal to a school so they hope that other schools will poach them. Otherwise they will have to do it on their own. The sad part is that the parents are the enablers. Maybe and I mean maybe 8 kids are good enough to play at a top Div 1 program . It's either that or I didn't realize my son was that good because when he plays against them he does more then hold his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

Merry Christmas to all

Lehigh
Princeton
Yale -2
Penn
Dartmouth
Duke
Notre Dame
West Point
Georgetown - 2
Loyola - 2
UMass
Michigan

And how many will switch schools ? ..You will see that some kids don't have the grades for these schools , others just wanted to verbal to a school so they hope that other schools will poach them. Otherwise they will have to do it on their own. The sad part is that the parents are the enablers. Maybe and I mean maybe 8 kids are good enough to play at a top Div 1 program . It's either that or I didn't realize my son was that good because when he plays against them he does more then hold his own.

What went wrong in your life ? Why are you so bitter?

"How many will switch schools?" I don't know and I don't care. Students (not just student athletes) switch schools all the time for all kinds of reasons.

Most will have the grades but if some fall a little short they will find another school. Again, no big deal. There are many students who set their goals high (not just student athletes) yet do not get into their dream school. Guess what, they find another great school to go to. Do you not strive for excellence? Do you not teach your children to set high goals and dream big? Do you not teach them to work hard in order to surpass expectations and goals. Do you not teach them to never be afraid to take some chances and calculated risks? Do you not teach them to never be afraid to fail?

Do you really think that these kids and their families jumped at the first offer simply to commit in hopes of being poached? Get a grip, take a look at the schools.

Please explain your statement: "Otherwise they will have to do it on their own."
Who did it for them? These kids have worked hard in the classroom and on the field and they have been rewarded for their efforts. Sorry if you can not find it within yourself to be positive.

What is sad about a young man accepting an offer to become a student athlete at one of the best universities in the country? I certainly hope the parent are enabling their children to pursue such incredible opportunities. What should the parents do? Should they have their child tell the coach from Yale, Notre Dame, Duke etc... No thanks coach I don't want to commit? I am holding out for Harvard and I do not want any help with the admissions process.

I guess you know more about lacrosse than the coaches at the schools listed if you think that only a handful of the boys have what it takes to compete at the DI level. Do you think these coaches just hand out slots to anyone? Are you one of those people who think you simply call the Princeton Coach and say "Hi coach it's Johnny I am committing to Princeton"?

I wish your son well. If he holds his own when competing against other good players I am sure his future will be bright. I hope that he rises above your negative influence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, what's wrong with an IROC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's crazy talk mom! Complaining about the holdbacks and pre-firsts makes sense, but just being a hater is dripping with envy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well there is obviously still lots of room for 2019 (and 2018 recruits for that matter). Whats all the fuss about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well there is obviously still lots of room for 2019 (and 2018 recruits for that matter). Whats all the fuss about?

Not sure all of sites have all of the committed kids listed. You can look at a few where one has one kid and another has no mention of him but mentioned another.

I think there is room but is it time to worry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure all of sites have all of the committed kids listed. You can look at a few where one has one kid and another has no mention of him but mentioned another.

Worry about what? If the kid is going to commit? Who cares? If he does great, if he doesn't oh well. Certainly not worrying about it. If Duke/JHU haven't called yet, they aren't. Look elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worry about what? If the kid is going to commit? Who cares? If he does great, if he doesn't oh well. Certainly not worrying about it. If Duke/JHU haven't called yet, they aren't. Look elsewhere.

I love all the kids that go to prep school for a year. mom and dad say he is not mature enough yet.. Lol.. it's called not good enough.Kid could be 95 student but parents don't care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree...worry? about what? scholarship money? roster spot? why? that's silly ---- 2019 ? come on. the 2019 kids who are the top players are done to an extent. everyone else has plenty of time. you need that validation so badly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your child hasn't committed at the very latest before the h.s. season sophomore year, you should absolutely drop the sport.
think of the horrible awkward social situations you will be in for the next 3 yrs. your marriage may also be in jeopardy.
you will be an outcast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your child hasn't committed at the very latest before the h.s. season sophomore year, you should absolutely drop the sport.
think of the horrible awkward social situations you will be in for the next 3 yrs. your marriage may also be in jeopardy.
you will be an outcast.

Touche, everyone, please DONT take this seriously. I am SURE the poster is JOKING!! Relax, take it easy and BREATHE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree...worry? about what? scholarship money? roster spot? why? that's silly ---- 2019 ? come on. the 2019 kids who are the top players are done to an extent. everyone else has plenty of time. you need that validation so badly?

Silly to you, but not for many. I know quite a few folks rightfully asking themselves why, why isn't my son getting much if any looks.

Easy to say, it will come dont worry! When you are thinking why isn't this kid picked either!

The process is flawed at best. I know of at least 12 kids from Canada NE LI MidAtl that havnt gotten solid looks or more looks and these are players that should.

For some it is a waiting game. You and your player will be all the better for appreciating the time, patience, hard work and perseverance.

In this new vacuum we are in, I don't think its silly to think why not my child. Best we can all say is Try not too, but if we are not in your shoes we can't truly know the emotion.

As far as the poster who asked "do you need validation". Maybe, maybe validation is a little good too, maybe that validation to the player who is working his tail off could be used as positive reinforcement.

For anyone to.say it is not a full family process is missing themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry mate but if they're not getting the looks it is what it is. If you're worrying about the potential 5-10k scholarship it's probably going to hurt a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you tell me why coach of jv st. anthonys would keep his starters in the game when they beat a team by 10 goals the whole game. what are you telling your kids with this strategy.not sportsmanship i can tell you that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you tell me why coach of jv st. anthonys would keep his starters in the game when they beat a team by 10 goals the whole game. what are you telling your kids with this strategy.not sportsmanship i can tell you that

Because it's a competitive sport now, not for the faint hearted. If it hurts that much, bail out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the parents are in an uproar against the JV coach for playing the Express players and nobody else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they try this once befor e

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a - 10 is not enough
b - those kids pay him
c- he does not care what you or anyone else thinks
d- does not care or know what sportsmanship is
e- ALL OF THE ABOVE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure they had starters. I've heard they really have 3 full teams worthy of being called starters and more behind them. I was also told they platoon players. Maybe it is an embarrassment of riches thats the issue. Maybe those players were sprinkled in throughout the game. All maybes. That said. I hear you, sucks being on that side. I can also hear the ole phrase, careful what you ask for, the next time you meet you may experience a wider spread between the two teams goals. Due to "non starters"!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the kid that goes to school in NYC play for St. Ants when they have a game ?

Which Express team?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son's team played at the NYLA event yesterday in Garden City against one of the Express teams. Any idea which one it was? I was suprised to see a few of the teams given the other events that were going on this weekend.

Re: Which Express team?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those were B and C teams. The A teams were at NLF Series

Re: Which Express team?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 2021 Schreiber's team did real good how much are you guys paying . It seems that all three teams are on the same level that's a big joke $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard