BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 111 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team USA roster set for January 15 exhibition against Norte Dame -- three former Flyers.

I would bet they've improved a lot since leaving. They are the ones who didn't have their love of the game and creativity beaten out of them by that terribly restrictive system they play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah their moms organized the tailgates for the USA tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is an argument to be made for admissions. The same reason a school like ND struggles against Alabama in football. There are many more boys but they are not all athletes. Some are just students and maybe just maybe your school doesn't come close academically. We'll never know unless you post the name. Will you?

Uhmmm, nice try, but you have 31 NCAA players on Varsity??? I don't think the admissions policy is the issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does the incoming class look this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why don't you just go ahead and tell us about your son who is incoming mom?
we are all waiting anxiously

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not just answer the question tool! Or is BOTC becoming a landing spot for sarcastic J.O's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not just answer the question tool! Or is BOTC becoming a landing spot for sarcastic J.O's

Becoming?!?!?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apologies, I stand corrected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we have that scouting report please? its vital information.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one knows until march

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one can give insight on incoming class of freshmen?

someone has to have some color.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Chaminade ever had a player other than Vin Sombrotto make the US lacrosse team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matty Ice and Mike Erherandt

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brendan Fowler

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matty Ice, Mike Erherandt, or Brendan Fowler have never made a US Team, they may be playing for the tryout part but team has not been selected. I don't see any other Chaminade guys who ever made a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The catholic schools overall have had good players of the past number of years but no real great players. Sombrotto is the only Chaminade grad to ever make a US roster and this year maybe Schriber from St. Anthonys has a shot but I can't think of any othe rcatholic school grads who ever has received that honor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The catholic schools overall have had good players of the past number of years but no real great players. Sombrotto is the only Chaminade grad to ever make a US roster and this year maybe Schriber from St. Anthonys has a shot but I can't think of any othe rcatholic school grads who ever has received that honor.

Are you insinuating that only those public school reprobates from LI have made this team? The nerve...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No just curious, I hear how strong the programs at Chaminade and St. Anthony's have been over the past number of years which the certainly are top programs without a doubt but they never seem to produce those great players like Manhasset, Farmingdale and Sewanhaka did years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No just curious, I hear how strong the programs at Chaminade and St. Anthony's have been over the past number of years which the certainly are top programs without a doubt but they never seem to produce those great players like Manhasset, Farmingdale and Sewanhaka did years ago.

So the deciding factor on how we judge St A and Chammy players as being "great" is whether or not they make The US National team? Wow. Seems like all the armchair lax experts on this forum have set the bar pretty high.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the deciding factor on how we judge St A and Chammy players as being "great" is whether or not they make The US National team? Wow. Seems like all the armchair lax experts on this forum have set the bar pretty high.

I agree! A ton of talent is coming out of these schools regardless if they Make Team USA. Dylan Molloy, Matt Kavanagh, Tom Schrieber, Charlie Raffa, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those are all outstanding players. absolutely no doubt at all. the really annoying thing is the assumption that just because you are on team especially at Chaminade, you too are a special player. most of the players are very average . notice how little the bench plays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U know nothing about Chaminade, my kid is a top player in a very good public school he would not start at Chaminade, he plays club with kids that will not play much at Chaminade, some would start on our team, they are stacked with talent , heart is another question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U know nothing about Chaminade, my kid is a top player in a very good public school he would not start at Chaminade, he plays club with kids that will not play much at Chaminade, some would start on our team, they are stacked with talent , heart is another question.

Chammy is hands down #1 team on LI. The JV team could beat most of top teams on LI. There is a reason they aren't invited to play in any BS public school championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chammy is hands down #1 team on LI. The JV team could beat most of top teams on LI. There is a reason they aren't invited to play in any BS public school championship

Another public school parent trying to rile people up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
know nothing about Chaminade? you couldn't be more wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, because they're not good enough. Asses handed to them by St As last year and beat by publics. Give a rest!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
garden city a public school nearby to Chaminade would beat them 9 out of 10 times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get real. they could break the varsity into 2 teams and with the JV go 1,2,3 on LI. Garden City.......please...only the kids whose parents cant buy their way in play for GC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorta like express to chaminade...but you pay thousands upon thousands to MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get real. they could break the varsity into 2 teams and with the JV go 1,2,3 on LI. Garden City.......please...only the kids whose parents cant buy their way in play for GC

Please, try to beat some publics this year. Maybe with 35 NCAA commits you can beat WI by more than 1 or 2, and maybe you won't lose to Yorktown this year? Oh and when will your team play MIAA, Inner Ac, Hill Academy or Culver?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please, try to beat some publics this year. Maybe with 35 NCAA commits you can beat WI by more than 1 or 2, and maybe you won't lose to Yorktown this year? Oh and when will your team play MIAA, Inner Ac, Hill Academy or Culver?

HUH......so you wrote that we BEAT WI but we should try to win by more. Yikes....that's confusing...now I get it..public school education. I will set you up with a tudor from chammy to help you out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another public school parent trying to rile people up.

there are only a handful of people who can make this true or not. Of course, I think I am one of them being on both sides. Varsity is one of the top schools in the nation (notice how i did not say top one of as many schools are), the JV program CANNOT BEAT many top teams. They may beat some but that depends on your definition of TOP. Maybe the bottom tier of the Playoffs but not the top 4/5 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HUH......so you wrote that we BEAT WI but we should try to win by more. Yikes....that's confusing...now I get it..public school education. I will set you up with a tudor from chammy to help you out.

All of you shut up already, it's "tutor" not "tudor". You're from Chaminade? embarrassing, and BOTC has spell check.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of you shut up already, it's "tutor" not "tudor". You're from Chaminade? embarrassing, and BOTC has spell check.

I really think it might be a 12-year-old pretending to be both public and Chaminade parents, arguing back and forth with himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep ducking the best competition, win against a public by 1 or 2, lose to other publics. Oh yeah, top team in the country alright. Games against any LI public shouldn't even be close, you have 35 NCAA recruits. You can boast all you want, but the results say otherwise. Now go talk to your tutor about understanding facts. Sorry.
Look, go beat some teams from the MIAA, Inner AC or Culver and I'll be the first to come on here and congratulate the team! Would like nothing more than to see mostly on age LI kids beat those other teams loaded with 20 year old seniors. The reality is, those types of results just haven't happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep ducking the best competition, win against a public by 1 or 2, lose to other publics. Oh yeah, top team in the country alright. Games against any LI public shouldn't even be close, you have 35 NCAA recruits. You can boast all you want, but the results say otherwise. Now go talk to your tutor about understanding facts. Sorry.
Look, go beat some teams from the MIAA, Inner AC or Culver and I'll be the first to come on here and congratulate the team! Would like nothing more than to see mostly on age LI kids beat those other teams loaded with 20 year old seniors. The reality is, those types of results just haven't happened.

Mostly on age at chaminade is a stretch. I bunch of the top players are reclass or holdbacls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get yourself a tutor. A "Tudor" is a style of home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you might want to recall last years championship game against SA's? Does an 18-5 loss ring any bells?

Stop drinking the Chammy koolaide. It's embarrassing already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]U know nothing about Chaminade, my kid is a top player in a very good public school he would not start at Chaminade, he plays club with kids that will not play much at Chaminade, some would start on our team, they are stacked with talent , heart is another question.

And they aren't a public school. That's the big reason they aren't invited to play in public school championships. They would have to win a few games first before getting there. The catholic school championship is already on schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]U know nothing about Chaminade, my kid is a top player in a very good public school he would not start at Chaminade, he plays club with kids that will not play much at Chaminade, some would start on our team, they are stacked with talent , heart is another question.

And they aren't a public school. That's the big reason they aren't invited to play in public school championships. They would have to win a few games first before getting there. The catholic school championship is already on schedule.

Perhaps you might want to recall last years championship game against SA's? Does an 18-5 loss ring any bells?

Stop drinking the Chammy koolaide. It's embarrassing already.

You're both responding to a public school parents who's trolling the thread.

Like Reply Quote
Page 64 of 111 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard