BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 91 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You can have players from other surrounding towns in PAL as long as both PAL org's agree on it. The town where the boy lives needs to sign a document releasing them. If the kid is any good 99% of the time it doesn't happen but it can and does.

Although, there were rumors about some shenanigans between Port Washington and Garden City last year @ the 7th grade group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think every town has PAL. I guess some towns may combine teams pending on how many kids register. I believe a lot of football teams that have low numbers combine with neighboring towns to make one team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did the English language ever do to you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shenanigans between Port and GC?? Why would GC need a Port player? GC boasts some of the best lacrosse depth in all of LI if not the state. Sounds silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City is a bunch of stuck up think your better than everyone else town. Guess what? Your town sucks!! You're not on the water, you're next to Hempseed and Takes an hour to get anywhere. Your house is your wife is ugly and you're kids will grow up not talking to you!

We are better than you. Just deal with it or try to move here if you have the finances.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City is a bunch of stuck up think your better than everyone else town. Guess what? Your town sucks!! You're not on the water, you're next to Hempseed and Takes an hour to get anywhere. Your house is your wife is ugly and you're kids will grow up not talking to you!

We are better than you. Just deal with it or try to move here if you have the finances.

I got the finances and would never move to the middle of Long Island. Plus... my town kicks your towns butt every year when all grades play yours!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I got the finances and would never move to the middle of Long Island. Plus... my town kicks your towns butt every year when all grades play yours!!

No you don't and no they don't. Unless you tell us what town you live in mystery man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you don't and no they don't. Unless you tell us what town you live in mystery man.

You sound like a GC loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a nicer car than both of you, cant even drive the thing it is so nice. So there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Measure trumps and get it over with .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahah, you guys kill me getting this worked up about 5th grade lacrosse. Ra Ra Ra!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a GC loser.

And you sound like a jealous petty poor jerk! So there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shenanigans between Port and GC?? Why would GC need a Port player? GC boasts some of the best lacrosse depth in all of LI if not the state. Sounds silly.

Other way around . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think every town has PAL. I guess some towns may combine teams pending on how many kids register. I believe a lot of football teams that have low numbers combine with neighboring towns to make one team.

Football is not part of PAL, so the community-centric rules that PAL has do not come into play for youth football on LI. I don't think NCYFL, for one, has many, if any, restrictions on where a team's players are from. And, yes, there are neighboring communities that have consolidated programs to deal with numbers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other way around . . .

GC doesn't have PAL teams when they hit 7th grade and Port does, so there was an opportunity for a 7th grader from GC to continue playing PAL for another year and was allowed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC middle school has plenty of roster spots.( at least they used to) 2 regular teams and a developmental team. no one cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the implication that Port has some of the best lacrosse depth in all of LI ?? I would have to disagree, solid, but I don't believe Port lacrosse can compare to GC lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other way around . . .

GC doesn't have PAL teams when they hit 7th grade and Port does, so there was an opportunity for a 7th grader from GC to continue playing PAL for another year and was allowed.

That may have been true, but what I understand happened was that the Port team ran short for a number of games and then more than a few GC boys ended up playing to help them field enough players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other way around . . .

That may have been true, but what I understand happened was that the Port team ran short for a number of games and then more than a few GC boys ended up playing to help them field enough players.

Why are we discussing a few 7th graders from last year on a 2024 forum? Move this thread to the 2021's if it is worth discussing further.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.But lets get serious Commack Daddy??? Commack has kids from surrounding areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they do not. If you want to get serious daddy or mommy or whoever you are. Next time you see them play, point out the non commack kid. You point that kid out. Ill have that kids parents show you a drivers license to prove residence. Stop with your lying bullsh*t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the implication that Port has some of the best lacrosse depth in all of LI ?? I would have to disagree, solid, but I don't believe Port lacrosse can compare to GC lacrosse.

Not sure how you took that away from the post - the poster said GC has depth . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they do not. If you want to get serious daddy or mommy or whoever you are. Next time you see them play, point out the non commack kid. You point that kid out. Ill have that kids parents show you a drivers license to prove residence. Stop with your lying bullsh*t.

I will. And will bring his teacher i know from another school district.. She will point him out to you. You will have the 91 gear on.Right???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You and this teacher prove me wrong. Ill go to closest ATM machine and hand you 1000 bucks. Lets see you approach me now. I don't lie or wear any team gear. All commack kids. A couple younger ones as well. I look forword to meeting you and this teacher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You and this teacher prove me wrong. Ill go to closest ATM machine and hand you 1000 bucks. Lets see you approach me now. I don't lie or wear any team gear. All commack kids. A couple younger ones as well. I look forword to meeting you and this teacher.

F. U

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F. U

You lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You and this teacher prove me wrong. Ill go to closest ATM machine and hand you 1000 bucks. Lets see you approach me now. I don't lie or wear any team gear. All commack kids. A couple younger ones as well. I look forword to meeting you and this teacher.

F. U

Another great display of intelligence.. Hope your kids don't read this and know you wrote it. I am embarrassed for you imagine what your children would think...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pay no mind to these jealous haters. The team has no outside kids, so there is nothing to argue about with this fool. Take it as a compliment , the team is good enough for this dad\
mom to make stuff up. You should be working with your kid\team to get them up to par with a team you are obviously jealous of. Heard the same stuff about BBP and that's all BS as well. Top 2024 teams around, Sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What school district is this mystery player from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other way around . . .

Why are we discussing a few 7th graders from last year on a 2024 forum? Move this thread to the 2021's if it is worth discussing further.

Oops - the BOTC 2024 forum Police have spoken!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pay no mind to these jealous haters. The team has no outside kids, so there is nothing to argue about with this fool. Take it as a compliment , the team is good enough for this dad\
mom to make stuff up. You should be working with your kid\team to get them up to par with a team you are obviously jealous of. Heard the same stuff about BBP and that's all BS as well. Top 2024 teams around, Sorry

The ESM golie did play on BBT also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F. U

I dont know what idiot wrote the [lacrosse] post. But I assure you there are boys not in the Commack school system that play from time to time on the team. You are correct they are a good town team but there is some confusion on the town team logistics in Commack. And stop with the catch with your kid thing. My kid throws to hard and runs to fast for me to play catch with. your 4th grade hold back playing up is not on his level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Logistics, wth are you talking about. Man I'm busy, not commenting on this stupid horsesh*t anymore. Mystery man with the phantom teacher friend. There are 2 schools in the town, every kid on the team goes to one or the other. Attend any game you want, you point out any kid or have your teacher point out any kid. If that kid does not attend one of those 2 schools, ill hand you 1000 bucks. Plus ill get on here and say I'm wrong. There is not much more to say. I really hope you approach me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking for monday or tuesday night clinics for winter. Anyone have good suggestions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking for monday or tuesday night clinics for winter. Anyone have good suggestions.

Unless it is someone who pays this guy he doesn't post what we put up. I've ,axe suggestions in the past and he doesn't post them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what I am talking about. At some of the town tourneys last year and the year before. There were boys from other school districts on the team.surrounding areas i'll give you that. And You and I both know that the BBP coach does the same thing. No need to get so upset.Its town lax. but We all know its being done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about PAL town lax? You still have boys at that level that don't know they are even on a lacrosse field. Keep the conversation on top Travel lax. Much better of a conversation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about PAL town lax? You still have boys at that level that don't know they are even on a lacrosse field. Keep the conversation on top Travel lax. Much better of a conversation

Their conversation is not about PAL lax, but town teams that choose to play in travel tournaments that have town divisions. Some of those teams, especially some from communities that have both strong PA and school programs that either play for a town travel team or also play for such teams in addition to playing for an open travel club. Are they A or AA teams? Generally, no. But, who made your arbiter of what travel teams could be discussed on these boards??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boring!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is dukes national 2024 worth playing for?

Page 32 of 91 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard