BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 264 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they will be doing week to week schedule to accommodate the teams needs. Teams I saw there today. Bayport , Harborfield, Sayville, Babylon, Islip and Connetquot. Not sure if there where others.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw East Islip and Hauppauge there as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know Hogpog had a lax team anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone notice on the UA website they removed the birth dates of those that made the team? Guess they were tired of hearing how 90% of the players happened to be born in the first half of the year. Birth dates matter.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No surprise they removed the dates. The ages of some of those kids was laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No surprise they removed the dates. The ages of some of those kids was laughable.

Nearly every kid from MD or PA was 1 to 2 years older than what the average LI kid is in the same grade. No big deal, same ole story. Huge wake up call for these holdback kids in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No probably not. Show me one kid who had this huge wake up call in college. Doesn't happen except in the minds of some delusional parents on BOTC. What really happens is your son gets to college and gets smoked by same holdback prompting junior to either quit the team or leave the school for D3. Sound more realistic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually doesn't sound realistic. The reclass scheme only works to get a kid committed early. My on age kid made it to D1 without gaming the system and has spent most of his middle school and high school career playing against older kids. It made him a better player and once he hit puberty it was irrelvant.

Pre-k, repeat 8th, PG year - what a sham - all for the glory of the huge pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in the MLL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No probably not. Show me one kid who had this huge wake up call in college. Doesn't happen except in the minds of some delusional parents on BOTC. What really happens is your son gets to college and gets smoked by same holdback prompting junior to either quit the team or leave the school for D3. Sound more realistic?

Is that what happened to your son? Cause the opposite happened to mine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, didn't happen to my son, he's still in HS, doing fine, playing with kids his age and older and maybe even younger, not the best, not the worst, holding his own on Varsity. We don't belly ache and cry in my house. Now we all know you and your son spend the better part of most days crying and whining about how unfair it is. See, if he was doing as exceptional as you say, you wouldn't need to post on here about the system. Keep on crying mate, looks good on you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pre-k, repeat 8th, PG year - what a sham - all for the glory of the huge pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in the MLL.

The pot of gold is acceptance to an Ivy or other similar school, which actually might be worth the money/time spent. (Or it might not.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, didn't happen to my son, he's still in HS, doing fine, playing with kids his age and older and maybe even younger, not the best, not the worst, holding his own on Varsity. We don't belly ache and cry in my house. Now we all know you and your son spend the better part of most days crying and whining about how unfair it is. See, if he was doing as exceptional as you say, you wouldn't need to post on here about the system. Keep on crying mate, looks good on you!

I have another in HS, not crying cause he's committed to Ivy and on age. But keep complaining if it makes you feel good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tool, you're complaining, I could care less if every kid does a hold back year. Not my kid not my problem. I told you my kid is fine, adjusted plays with the varsity. You're sobbing about it. And your kids not committed to an Ivy, but nice try!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does HS schedule come out ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ty Xander's says my kid is the best. I sleep well at night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk schedule is posted on section xi website. Still not Clear on the new Divisions though, looks like 2,3 and 4 all combined for regular season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't you schedule a few Saturday home games for the parents to watch. You had no problem scheduling the 5 worst teams. Am I the only parents that throws my hands up at this. Not one Saturday game at home!!!! Kudos to those ADs that do it. To those that don't, jacka$$ you can't retire fast enough. You know who you are, just leave already. If the team doesnt go 10-4 with your cupcake schedule you should be ashamed. The schedule is a joke.

SMH. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk schedule is posted on section xi website. Still not Clear on the new Divisions though, looks like 2,3 and 4 all combined for regular season.

What's with the no spectators for the St Anthony's Ward Melville scrimmage. (3/25). But I gotta say wow Patriots tight scheduling. Way to go out there and get some good competition week in and week out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't you schedule a few Saturday home games for the parents to watch. You had no problem scheduling the 5 worst teams. Am I the only parents that throws my hands up at this. Not one Saturday game at home!!!! Kudos to those ADs that do it. To those that don't, jacka$$ you can't retire fast enough. You know who you are, just leave already. If the team doesnt go 10-4 with your cupcake schedule you should be ashamed. The schedule is a joke.

SMH. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Section XI makes the schedules not the AD's. Coaches pick 2 NL games. But you obviously have some problem with whoever you are talking about so you probably don't care.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's with the no spectators for the St Anthony's Ward Melville scrimmage. (3/25). But I gotta say wow Patriots tight scheduling. Way to go out there and get some good competition week in and week out.

WM does this for all scrimmages because they don't want to pay for security.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People still come and watch and there are usually no problems.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People still come and watch and there are usually no problems.

The only problem is the officiating is terrible and inevitability a kid gets hurt every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am so glad to see this year come to an end - we have been through a lot.

We started the year by re-classifying our son to better his chances of getting a full scholarship to an Ivy League school (it worked) we then decided to join the Express so my son could transfer to Chaminade for his repeat senior year, he was put on the express third AA team with 50 other kids going to Chammy and St A's so we decided to transfer back to his public school or should we say "pubic" school since the coach forced the team to go home naked after every loss during the season (this guy should be fired, and then re-hired but that would never happen). At the end of the season we got an even better offer from an even better Ivy (full ride + a car) so he de-committed from his original choice and committed to the new school. We have moved him to a new better clothed school for this year because his dream has always been to play in the Cold Spring Harbor v. Manhasset game and we can't wait for that. Now that he is in full training mode for the spring season he has decided he doesn't want the whole "IVY" experience after all and we are looking at some schools with a little more "fun". Any advice or suggestions on a school for him would be appreciated but please no snarky anonymous posts, he is a really great player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We started the year by re-classifying our son to better his chances of getting a full scholarship to an Ivy League school (it worked) we then decided to join the Express so my son could transfer to Chaminade for his repeat senior year, he was put on the express third AA team with 50 other kids going to Chammy and St A's so we decided to transfer back to his public school or should we say "pubic" school since the coach forced the team to go home naked after every loss during the season (this guy should be fired, and then re-hired but that would never happen). At the end of the season we got an even better offer from an even better Ivy (full ride + a car) so he de-committed from his original choice and committed to the new school. We have moved him to a new better clothed school for this year because his dream has always been to play in the Cold Spring Harbor v. Manhasset game and we can't wait for that. Now that he is in full training mode for the spring season he has decided he doesn't want the whole "IVY" experience after all and we are looking at some schools with a little more "fun". Any advice or suggestions on a school for him would be appreciated but please no snarky anonymous posts, he is a really great player.

Does it have to be D 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he surfs send him to Ridgemont High. Great school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This made me chuckle. And I'll start the countdown on the tool that will reply back by saying that Ivy Schools don't give athletic scholarships. In 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I call BS, Ivies don't give scholarships! ( Hope I'm first)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ives don't give scholorships

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but Brown has naked week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This made me chuckle. And I'll start the countdown on the tool that will reply back by saying that Ivy Schools don't give athletic scholarships. In 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Obviously a fake post, you can't transfer into Chaminade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do, but not for sports. Have your kid learn to play the trumpet or sax and see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do, but not for sports. Have your kid learn to play the trumpet or sax and see what happens.

The Ivies don't give merit-based scholarships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they do for arts and music.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And ultra left wing liberals that suspend team seasons for being too man..ly. Make sure your sons team doesn't have an old Farrah Fawcett poster in the locker room.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they do for arts and music.

No they don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And ultra left wing liberals that suspend team seasons for being too man..ly. Make sure your sons team doesn't have an old Farrah Fawcett poster in the locker room.

If you send your daughters to an ultra left wing school make sure she is not to attractive because you don't want her rated too high on the F***able chart or too ugly and she ends up on the unF***able chart. because keeping a journal on the type of sex you think certain freshman soccer players will excel at is such an important part of the college experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

adjective man·ly \ˈman-lē\
Definition of manly : having or showing qualities (as strength or courage) often felt to be proper for a man ..... yes the sex journals and rating systems were so "manly".

Do you have a daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Are you interested in buying it? Probably are and hate to see what you do when you are looking at it. Sounds to me you are a far right pinhead and just now showing yourself. This is a lacrosse form, leave the politics out of it. Just like a far right wing pinhead to introduce this trash into a lacrosse form.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Are you interested in buying it? Probably are and hate to see what you do when you are looking at it. Sounds to me you are a far right pinhead and just now showing yourself. This is a lacrosse form, leave the politics out of it. Just like a far right wing pinhead to introduce this trash into a lacrosse form.

Did you mean forum when you wrote form...twice. As usual someone from the left thinking they are smarter than they really are.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 264 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard