BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 62 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blastards, I like that.

Real Blast (Blastard) parent here.

Other Blast parents....Shhhhhhhhh.

And "we" don't do a thing except drive them, so please STFU.

See you on the weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't roll in the mud with the pigs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see the new tramp stamps the blastards moms will be sporting this spring.lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
plenty of room to put a large stamp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Seriously, don't fall into the trap.. Remember, a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. They can talk all they want, it won't change the results on the field!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, don't fall into the trap.. Remember, a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. They can talk all they want, it won't change the results on the field!

^^^^^^ typical Blastard. Enjoy 5 practices a week. My kid will have 2-3 and still love lax in 3 years. Yours will hate going to practice and hate you for making him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy/girl is everything that's wrong with your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey I enjoy my sons Town Team , his wrestling team , his hockey team and all his neighborhood friends and him being a youth kid playing youth sports not a robot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey I enjoy my sons Town Team , his wrestling team , his hockey team and all his neighborhood friends and him being a youth kid playing youth sports not a robot.

There's nothing wrong with that, but some kids show a greater proclivity for the sport. I choose to support/push my son to be the best he can be. Recruitment is starting earlier every year. Is it unrealistic to believe that by the time our boys are in 7th grade, top schools will be looking at them? I didn't not think so at all. So don't worry about us "Blastards", we'll be fine. And so will our boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's nothing wrong with that, but some kids show a greater proclivity for the sport. I choose to support/push my son to be the best he can be. Recruitment is starting earlier every year. Is it unrealistic to believe that by the time our boys are in 7th grade, top schools will be looking at them? I didn't not think so at all. So don't worry about us "Blastards", we'll be fine. And so will our boys.

Support all you want....because you are a parent, and this is what you should do.
But more often than not, parents who think they are supporting are driving their kids away from loving the game. When they start putting the pressure on 4th grade kids because top colleges are going to be looking at them in 3 years, is when that support turns into pressure.

Don't buy in - no top school is looking at the 99.999% of middle school kids. Yeah, there may be one or 2 across the country that will make headlines, but don't believe anyone is going to get serious looks before they even play a JV game.

So keep up the support because as parents that is our job, but don't push him any harder than he will push himself or his coach will push him!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Support all you want....because you are a parent, and this is what you should do.
But more often than not, parents who think they are supporting are driving their kids away from loving the game. When they start putting the pressure on 4th grade kids because top colleges are going to be looking at them in 3 years, is when that support turns into pressure.

Don't buy in - no top school is looking at the 99.999% of middle school kids. Yeah, there may be one or 2 across the country that will make headlines, but don't believe anyone is going to get serious looks before they even play a JV game.

So keep up the support because as parents that is our job, but don't push him any harder than he will push himself or his coach will push him!!

Thanks Dr. Phil, but I think we know our kids. Maybe they can handle the extra push. Maybe that's why they're on the team to begin with. Some kids can't, I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Dad, I don't want to go to practice."

"So don't."

"I have too."

"No you don't. You have to go to school and do well. You have to clean your room. You have to help out around the house. You do not have to go to practice. You do not have to play travel lacrosse. You can leave the team any time you want. Mommy and Daddy will love you no matter what."

"Dad - I want to go to practice."

Empower your child to make their own choices and the results might surprise you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"So don't."

"I have too."

"No you don't. You have to go to school and do well. You have to clean your room. You have to help out around the house. You do not have to go to practice. You do not have to play travel lacrosse. You can leave the team any time you want. Mommy and Daddy will love you no matter what."

Empower your child to make their own choices and the results might surprise you.

Sounds like and Express parent. My kid always wants to go to practice. He doesn't need that Mumbai jumbo crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"So don't."

"I have too."

Sounds like and Express parent. My kid always wants to go to practice. He doesn't need that Mumbai jumbo crap.

Having a nice pregame breakfast and looking forward to a sweep at IMG!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"So don't."

"I have too."

Great day! Hard work pays off! We won't lose this year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't even have a kid on team. Stop it already. Find a friend. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"So don't."

"I have too."

Great day! Hard work pays off! We won't lose this year!!

Every time you say "we", I pray this is a kid but unfortunately they are in school. Please stop posting, you are embarrassing the rest of us Blastard parents. Please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the same troll answering their own post. Go troll the 2024 thread. Taz and WP parents like you more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the same troll answering their own post. Go troll the 2024 thread. Taz and WP parents like you more.

Or, more realistically, you're all crazy and think that being a good lax player in 4th grade means something in the long run. You have no idea how disappointed you're going to be. FYI, forcing your son to play lacrosse till he hates it is not a good idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are speaking from experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are speaking from experience.

Or justifying their own beliefs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's your opinion on True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waste of time and money. If you're not from Massapequa, stay away!!! Doesn't matter if your kids is bigger, stronger, faster or flat out better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? they only play Pequa kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waste of time and money. If you're not from Massapequa, stay away!!! Doesn't matter if your kids is bigger, stronger, faster or flat out better

<eye roll>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they only pay kids from massapequa?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

Eye roll nothing. Telling it like it is.
My son was on that team last year. Big, strong, lefty. Was never given a chance because of the "in" dads.

They'll miss him this year. Worked one on one with a trainer all year and is playing with the most elite program on the island this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

My son was on that team last year. Big, strong, lefty. Was never given a chance because of the "in" dads.

They'll miss him this year. Worked one on one with a trainer all year and is playing with the most elite program on the island this season

Oooohboy! He better be good or you wasted your $!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all. I have never even seen true blue at a competitive tournament . second unless he is playing for zumnuts then I don't think he is playing for an elite club at this grade level. Geese are head and shoulders above the rest.express A not even close to being competitive and blast just keeps hiding from the geese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all. I have never even seen true blue at a competitive tournament . second unless he is playing for zumnuts then I don't think he is playing for an elite club at this grade level. Geese are head and shoulders above the rest.express A not even close to being competitive and blast just keeps hiding from the geese

Talk is cheap!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is busy oppressing Native Americans. You'll have to wait your turn. Good boy.

- A Blastard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last 4 times the blast and geese have played blast has one. That's all you need to know. Not once or twice. Maybe the geese are hiding to avoid 5/6 in a row.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Xmas time, people are tired of reading the same crap. Go troll somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhhhh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last 4 times the blast and geese have played blast has one. That's all you need to know. Not once or twice. Maybe the geese are hiding to avoid 5/6 in a row.

Did you mean "won"? Such a dopey Blastard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its Christmas not Xmas, thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But Geese beat Mahassett. Blast lost to them twice in a row. Not once, but twice. That's all you need to know. They never played them again. Maybe they're hiding to avoid it being 4/5 in a row.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

Maybe it's not your son, but you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese never played 32. Nice try. You really sound like a fun guy. Do you tell your friends, you troll boys lacrosse sites and don't have a kid that plays. Oh that's right, you don't have friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Its Christmas not Xmas, thanks. [/quote] Shlomo (שְׁלֹמֹה)

Page 14 of 62 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard