BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Re: Girls 2019 - 10th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What Mass people don't understand is :Lacrosse is a religion in Md, LI , part of Westchester/Upstate NY. Therefore the Rec leagues and High schools programs are very competitive with a much larger number of teams/programs that are good to very good. In Md and LI I bet there are 20-30 HS In each regions that are very competitive . NJ has mayber 10-15. Mass I bet 3-4 HS teams and none could run with MD, NY, NJ top teams period. It's called critical mass! Overall Mass is light years behind unless you scrape the whole state for 1 team. Hence Mass Elite. NY ,MD could put 5 ME TOGETHER EACH!

I'm sick of hearing that lax in NE isn't as good as it is in LI or Maryland. It has caught up, The NE region was the best by far in under armour this year. This tournament was for the best players in every region, NE killed teams, the NE team got praise from many college coaches.

No it hasn't, and we all know it. One team, representing a whole region, does not make NE "caught up". You need to compare apples to apples. Take any good NE high school or club team and let them play an equal team from MD or NY. My bet is that 8 times out of 10 the MD or NY team would win, big.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Mass people don't understand is :Lacrosse is a religion in Md, LI , part of Westchester/Upstate NY. Therefore the Rec leagues and High schools programs are very competitive with a much larger number of teams/programs that are good to very good. In Md and LI I bet there are 20-30 HS In each regions that are very competitive . NJ has mayber 10-15. Mass I bet 3-4 HS teams and none could run with MD, NY, NJ top teams period. It's called critical mass! Overall Mass is light years behind unless you scrape the whole state for 1 team. Hence Mass Elite. NY ,MD could put 5 ME TOGETHER EACH!

In NJ, summit and Ridgewood were the two best high school teams this year and both finished high in the national rankings, particularly summit. And neither team was allowed by their high school coaches to try out for Under Armour as it xo flirted with the high school season. I am sure there were other top schools in NJ and NU where this was the case as well. Calm down on Under Armour already.
I'm sick of hearing that lax in NE isn't as good as it is in LI or Maryland. It has caught up, The NE region was the best by far in under armour this year. This tournament was for the best players in every region, NE killed teams, the NE team got praise from many college coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol...dreamer ... you could take kids from 2 towns in LI i.e.: CSH/ MANHASSET OR WANTAGH/GC etc and smash any NE statewide combo team! UA does not represent LI or some of the states like Md . Because of conflicts, not interested in glory tourneys, and its July 4th weekend!! You have no idea how good the overall level of HS lax in LI, MD .. you should watch and learn. HS lax in MASS is an overall joke. I have seen it first hand! 3-4 teams that have a full team that can throw and catch! Hysterical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol...dreamer ... you could take kids from 2 towns in LI i.e.: CSH/ MANHASSET OR WANTAGH/GC etc and smash any NE statewide combo team! UA does not represent LI or some of the states like Md . Because of conflicts, not interested in glory tourneys, and its July 4th weekend!! You have no idea how good the overall level of HS lax in LI, MD .. you should watch and learn. HS lax in MASS is an overall joke. I have seen it first hand! 3-4 teams that have a full team that can throw and catch! Hysterical

True. I'm thinking the ME folks need to go to the Georgia forum on Laxpower. They can join in with the Georgians on how awesome they both are, and they can argue as to which state has the best girls lax...The entire collective NE or Georgia. They can dream about which one could actually beat a mediocre MD or LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. I'm thinking the ME folks need to go to the Georgia forum on Laxpower. They can join in with the Georgians on how awesome they both are, and they can argue as to which state has the best girls lax...The entire collective NE or Georgia. They can dream about which one could actually beat a mediocre MD or LI team.

So ... As a Mass Elite parent, I agree with just about everything that is being said by the MD/LI/NY folks. No question about it. The one thing where I happen to disagree, is your evaluation of our 2019 team. They are very strong and can compete with the "top" teams. Particularly if the bench is shortened to the top 14. And you all are correct, one age group does not make a club a top club. This age group at ME happens to have 2 of the very best kids in the country (maybe 2 of the top 5 at this age and yes i know many will argue w that). If you have seen them I think you will agree w at least the first part of the statement. As with all these top teams, that makes a big difference. The reason I still would place this group a 1/2 a notch below the YJs/M&Ds of the world is more because of experience. They have not had the opportunity over the years to week in and week out play other top teams. Talent wise they are there, but they r not game tested enough. I think they have proven they are above the tier of teams like STEPS (they have beaten them every time) and TLC. They have not proven they belong w the big girls, but I think could given more experience. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and best to everyone for a happy and healthy holiday season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol ... they are only 15 years old ME parent ... ever hear of kids catching up? Children mature and colleges place early bets! Trust me what you think is good now can turn out to be busts in 3 years !! Athletes mature ...To be slang... you ain't seen nothing yet...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw ME parent do you realize once kids are committed at our clubs we tend to let the uncommitted get more time? It's for a reason... wins and losses don't matter when you want to help the rest of the gang! Instead of watching your kids go to tourneys in Harvard and "hotdog" against weak NE comp . Embarrassing watching you people think your kids are so good against helpless NE teams and your younger teams encouriging it! Boom! Watched it first hand!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well said... i agree

So ... As a Mass Elite parent, I agree with just about everything that is being said by the MD/LI/NY folks. No question about it. The one thing where I happen to disagree, is your evaluation of our 2019 team. They are very strong and can compete with the "top" teams. Particularly if the bench is shortened to the top 14. And you all are correct, one age group does not make a club a top club. This age group at ME happens to have 2 of the very best kids in the country (maybe 2 of the top 5 at this age and yes i know many will argue w that). If you have seen them I think you will agree w at least the first part of the statement. As with all these top teams, that makes a big difference. The reason I still would place this group a 1/2 a notch below the YJs/M&Ds of the world is more because of experience. They have not had the opportunity over the years to week in and week out play other top teams. Talent wise they are there, but they r not game tested enough. I think they have proven they are above the tier of teams like STEPS (they have beaten them every time) and TLC. They have not proven they belong w the big girls, but I think could given more experience. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and best to everyone for a happy and healthy holiday season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol ... they are only 15 years old ME parent ... ever hear of kids catching up? Children mature and colleges place early bets! Trust me what you think is good now can turn out to be busts in 3 years !! Athletes mature ...To be slang... you ain't seen nothing yet...

Btw ME parent do you realize once kids are committed at our clubs we tend to let the uncommitted get more time? It's for a reason... wins and losses don't matter when you want to help the rest of the gang! Instead of watching your kids go to tourneys in Harvard and "hotdog" against weak NE comp . Embarrassing watching you people think your kids are so good against helpless NE teams and your younger teams encouriging it! Boom! Watched it first hand!

Yawn. Same for your wonderful little darlings. Funny to watch the YJ and MD sidelines get all excited if their girls (and it's a BIG if) actually execute an assisted goal. Oh my gosh did you see Sally? She passed to Gertrude and Gertrude shot the ball after catching it! Wow, so beautiful and rare. Embarrassing to watch the three and four re-attacks to goal preformed by the oh so outstanding YJs. Laughable. It's why your kid will be riding the bench in college, if she even gets there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh lost every starter and as of now has no coach

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe thats a good thing, last years team didnt even make it to the class B finals. By the way, why is this on a 2019 thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm here's and interesting fact : Current Team USA roster . Littered with Ny, md , nj girls out of 25 players 1 mass ... now that's says a lot about Mass lacrosse ! How bout that ME. Trumpeter ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe thats a good thing, last years team didnt even make it to the class B finals. By the way, why is this on a 2019 thread?

It's inaccurate anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yawn. Same for your wonderful little darlings. Funny to watch the YJ and MD sidelines get all excited if their girls (and it's a BIG if) actually execute an assisted goal. Oh my gosh did you see Sally? She passed to Gertrude and Gertrude shot the ball after catching it! Wow, so beautiful and rare. Embarrassing to watch the three and four re-attacks to goal preformed by the oh so outstanding YJs. Laughable. It's why your kid will be riding the bench in college, if she even gets there.

YJ and M&D girls ride the bench in college?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm here's and interesting fact : Current Team USA roster . Littered with Ny, md , nj girls out of 25 players 1 mass ... now that's says a lot about Mass lacrosse ! How bout that ME. Trumpeter ...

Why is this so hard for you to understand. No one, or at least not me, is arguing that Mass lax as a whole is somehow better than NY/MD lax, just as our local sport, hockey, makes your kids look like ankle skaters (maybe u know what that is?). But the ME 2019 team, specifically the top 10-14 players, can go toe to toe with any team in their age group. Why does that bother you so much? Its a small group, unique to this age group. This is the 2019 thread. Seems ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is this so hard for you to understand. No one, or at least not me, is arguing that Mass lax as a whole is somehow better than NY/MD lax, just as our local sport, hockey, makes your kids look like ankle skaters (maybe u know what that is?). But the ME 2019 team, specifically the top 10-14 players, can go toe to toe with any team in their age group. Why does that bother you so much? Its a small group, unique to this age group. This is the 2019 thread. Seems ok.

They can go toe to toe with m&d/yj bottom 12 not top 12.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the previous threads and you will find your answer. You have been bashing YJ,LI, MD... Move on ... for,some reason you think these ME kids are superstars that are going to shake up every D1 program... no one cares !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would definitely agree with that . ME man doesn't understand what showcase tourneys are. Some of the top committed kids don't come for various reasons and their play time is reduced so the rest of the team can get some time. So ME man thinks they are going to toe to toe with the top players from the top team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would definitely agree with that . ME man doesn't understand what showcase tourneys are. Some of the top committed kids don't come for various reasons and their play time is reduced so the rest of the team can get some time. So ME man thinks they are going to toe to toe with the top players from the top team...

Whatever makes you feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the previous threads and you will find your answer. You have been bashing YJ,LI, MD... Move on ... for,some reason you think these ME kids are superstars that are going to shake up every D1 program... no one cares !

There r more than one person on here. Haven't been bashing anyone. All I have said is ME 2019 are good, not that anyone else is bad. And they are. For some reason you all have a tough time with that fact. They are not going to shake up D1. They are just going to play it just like your kids. And there are a couple of superstars on the team that would be at the very top of each of your teams as well. It is strange how you can't just can't accept that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
point taken and agreed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the reason it bothers LI and MD parents is they have done nothing to earn that reputation. They could have played in any number of championship tournaments against the MD , Heroes, Skywalkers , YJ teams but have elected not to. Those teams have put it on the line against each other for years . In short just because you say they are means nothing they have to prove it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's inaccurate anyway

losing the coach is not a problem it is losing all those AA's. They might be lucky to finish at .500 in the power conference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the reason it bothers LI and MD parents is they have done nothing to earn that reputation. They could have played in any number of championship tournaments against the MD , Heroes, Skywalkers , YJ teams but have elected not to. Those teams have put it on the line against each other for years . In short just because you say they are means nothing they have to prove it .

Fair enough. And I agree. It frustrates us as well because we know our girls would be better for having played those teams all the time, win or lose. You have to remember that most of those tournaments are a solid 5-6 hour drive for us (8+ w summer traffic on Friday and Sunday nights) so it is not that simple. But your point is very true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's inaccurate anyway

losing the coach is not a problem it is losing all those AA's. They might be lucky to finish at .500 in the power conference

Thanks AA mom/dad...like someone said earlier, where did that get them last year? Nowhere...congrats to the girls AA awards though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's inaccurate anyway

Thanks AA mom/dad...like someone said earlier, where did that get them last year? Nowhere...congrats to the girls AA awards though.

BTW ... anyone else find it a joke that the designation USLAX gives all these girls is All-American? It really is All-Sectional, and small sections at that. I mean it's great recognition and all, but it is a complete misnomer. The best representation that I know of of more "true" All-Americans is the UA Senior game selections. Anyone else agree w this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair enough. And I agree. It frustrates us as well because we know our girls would be better for having played those teams all the time, win or lose. You have to remember that most of those tournaments are a solid 5-6 hour drive for us (8+ w summer traffic on Friday and Sunday nights) so it is not that simple. But your point is very true.

LOL. 5-6 hour drive? That's what's been keeping ME from running with the big dogs? That is easily the drive from the island and about $100 in tolls to play against those teams that the ME people want to compare themselves to. And as some other posters have said - you finally decide to venture out after most of those LI and MD girls are committed and acting mostly as cheerleaders.
Another ME commenter a while back said that the Heroes team they played at G8 only played a short bench - well - they do have a short bench and probably mostly sat their commits. Just like the LI teams do when its a showcase. Next time you guys decide to endure that "rigorous" travel - leave your excuses and other players at home. If you want to say that your top 14 can go toe to toe - then bring them. But, make sure they work on their cardio - they'll be dealing with at least two middie lines from the real top 5's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. 5-6 hour drive? That's what's been keeping ME from running with the big dogs? That is easily the drive from the island and about $100 in tolls to play against those teams that the ME people want to compare themselves to. And as some other posters have said - you finally decide to venture out after most of those LI and MD girls are committed and acting mostly as cheerleaders.
Another ME commenter a while back said that the Heroes team they played at G8 only played a short bench - well - they do have a short bench and probably mostly sat their commits. Just like the LI teams do when its a showcase. Next time you guys decide to endure that "rigorous" travel - leave your excuses and other players at home. If you want to say that your top 14 can go toe to toe - then bring them. But, make sure they work on their cardio - they'll be dealing with at least two middie lines from the real top 5's.

Lets see how many inaccurate statements you can make in one post ... Heros played their best players. They were not "sat" at all. We were the ones that sat our best players as we brought and played all 22 field players. So you got that one backwards. It is a longer drive from Boston than from LI, or maybe you just don't know geography? There are at least two middie lines on ME that can run with yours moron. Honestly, who do you think you are kidding? You want to name yours? I'll put ours up against them any time. Make sure they work on cardio? Please. You are a funny tough guy about girls lacrosse. Next thing you know you will be betting that your girls balls are bigger than ours. (hint, ours don't have them)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid must not have talked to too many college coaches. They would have straightened you out. Still waiting for that D2 spot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island is the phucking worst

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets see how many inaccurate statements you can make in one post ... Heros played their best players. They were not "sat" at all. We were the ones that sat our best players as we brought and played all 22 field players. So you got that one backwards. It is a longer drive from Boston than from LI, or maybe you just don't know geography? There are at least two middie lines on ME that can run with yours moron. Honestly, who do you think you are kidding? You want to name yours? I'll put ours up against them any time. Make sure they work on cardio? Please. You are a funny tough guy about girls lacrosse. Next thing you know you will be betting that your girls balls are bigger than ours. (hint, ours don't have them)

Just like dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the last person that will defend yj, but ah ME dude...you're out of your wicked thick head! There is no way that ME can run with any good LI or MD team right now. Ain't gonna happen. Maybe one day in the distant future, but not in 2017. Keep dreaming though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ME are you still at this? Fact Mass HS lacrosse has never matched LI or MD. You have one team and one team only. Mass clubs can't run with the big boys period! You pool your talent from 2 states and the best you can do is one god team! Lol. Fact: committs on these LI and md yield to none commits and sometimes don't attend all tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy nailed it right here : Not mine . Listen up ME

Lets be honest.

Every club, in any state will have at least a couple of girls that get recruited to top schools. These will be the best athletes and would have succeeded in any sport, and to those girls we say congratulations. These young woman are from Colorado, California, Texas etc..., but that by no means make the clubs they come from as competitive as clubs from Long Island, or Maryland. All that means is that some naturally athletic girls picked up a stick and put in hours and hours against a wall.

In the case of Mass Elite I see a club that has been around for a while, in a state where Lax is finally starting to catch on, and is finally being able to put together a single year of girls that are fairly competitive, and to those girls that get recruited to any scholl we say congratulations, welcome to the club. But that in no means makes you a top tier club in line with Long Island and Maryland.

I have been involved with lax for decades of my life with both boys and girls, and have seen at least a hundred girls clubs evolve in that time, some peak and than struggle, some slowly grow to become powerhouses. I have seen Mass Elite in more than a few tournaments and have watched them evolve from a fustrated club that can't hang with L.I. teams, causing them to turn to thuggery to keep up, to a team that is finally starting to figure it out. But make no mistake you are a teen playing in an adult world, and that is a best case scenario.

Yes, you have some naturally talented players within your club, but the proof of how good a club, or an entire region, is in any sport, is how well roll players do. Every region will have there big scorers succeed, and that is what is happening at M.E. causing the parents up in Mass. to think something that is not true. The roll players on L.I. and in Md. are almost as good as you top tier players in every other region, and that is why you will continue to struggle against us.

Remember one simple fact about L.I. and Md., Lacrosse is like a religion in these places. If you walk down any residential street or go to any high school or sports field you will see lacrosse cages in use in December and January, it is non stop in these places. we love this game. Now some day you might catch up, or even surpass us, but that day is not today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets be honest.

Every club, in any state will have at least a couple of girls that get recruited to top schools. These will be the best athletes and would have succeeded in any sport, and to those girls we say congratulations. These young woman are from Colorado, California, Texas etc..., but that by no means make the clubs they come from as competitive as clubs from Long Island, or Maryland. All that means is that some naturally athletic girls picked up a stick and put in hours and hours against a wall.

In the case of Mass Elite I see a club that has been around for a while, in a state where Lax is finally starting to catch on, and is finally being able to put together a single year of girls that are fairly competitive, and to those girls that get recruited to any scholl we say congratulations, welcome to the club. But that in no means makes you a top tier club in line with Long Island and Maryland.

I have been involved with lax for decades of my life with both boys and girls, and have seen at least a hundred girls clubs evolve in that time, some peak and than struggle, some slowly grow to become powerhouses. I have seen Mass Elite in more than a few tournaments and have watched them evolve from a fustrated club that can't hang with L.I. teams, causing them to turn to thuggery to keep up, to a team that is finally starting to figure it out. But make no mistake you are a teen playing in an adult world, and that is a best case scenario.

Yes, you have some naturally talented players within your club, but the proof of how good a club, or an entire region, is in any sport, is how well roll players do. Every region will have there big scorers succeed, and that is what is happening at M.E. causing the parents up in Mass. to think something that is not true. The roll players on L.I. and in Md. are almost as good as you top tier players in every other region, and that is why you will continue to struggle against us.

Remember one simple fact about L.I. and Md., Lacrosse is like a religion in these places. If you walk down any residential street or go to any high school or sports field you will see lacrosse cages in use in December and January, it is non stop in these places. we love this game. Now some day you might catch up, or even surpass us, but that day is not today

You all keep talking about whole clubs and regions and this and that. It is one team. One age group. And yes they r a top 5 team. Get over it already. Why is it so hard for you people to understand and accept? The college coaches have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So list your committs. Could not find it on your website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets be honest.

You all keep talking about whole clubs and regions and this and that. It is one team. One age group. And yes they r a top 5 team. Get over it already. Why is it so hard for you people to understand and accept? The college coaches have.

Who have they beat in championship format tournaments? Never made it out of the pool in lax for the cure, how did national draw go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all keep talking about whole clubs and regions and this and that. It is one team. One age group. And yes they r a top 5 team. Get over it already. Why is it so hard for you people to understand and accept? The college coaches have. [/quote]

Who have they beat in championship format tournaments? Never made it out of the pool in lax for the cure, how did national draw go?[/quote]

You people are funny. Have never played in lax for the cure in the summer. So you are correct. They have never been an oh so significant "championship format" tournament at Lax For the Cure. Weird that you think they have. At National Draw, the only time this 2019 team played in it was this year. They were missing their best player (Notre Dame) and had a roster of 22. Again, you people don't seem to understand the point. The club doesn't play these tournaments to win them. Wish they did, but not how they operate. Treat every one of them like showcases. You can keep beating your chests over these 20 minute championship games if you want. It's fine. The college coaches think of ME 2019 as a top 5 team. It's really all that mattered/matters.

As for the poster above on commitments, the club doesn't post them. The girls and their families have generally chosen the best academic schools they could, sometimes at the expense of the very best lax schools. At least 5 girls were offered at UNC for instance, none chose there. Where have they chosen so far?

Notre Dame, Stanford, Northwestern, Northwestern, Northwestern, Duke, Princeton, Harvard, BC, Vanderbilt, Richmond, UMASS and there may be a few others I'm not aware of.

Likely several more ivy commits coming and some other very good places. Ultimately this whole discussion is silly. These girls, whether you think they are good lax players or not, are getting amazing college opportunities partly because of their hard work on the lax field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm .. I see LI Nj, Md and Philly area clubs with similar commits? Oh and each of those areas have multiple clubs. ME pulls from 2 states? Just to put a decent product on the field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Mass elite white is your A team, how can you brag about being a top 5 team when you lost 3/4 of your games at National Draw when you weren't even in top bracket.
(I was waiting and very board and annoyed with this topic, thats why I looked. Total of 5 minutes)

Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard