BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 78 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too many kids to look at at once and combining 7th and 8th grade is just silly. U had 7th graders who are no where near puberty, going against "8" th graders who have. Got the sense the teams were already picked by the time they got started.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too many kids to look at at once and combining 7th and 8th grade is just silly. U had 7th graders who are no where near puberty, going against "8" th graders who have. Got the sense the teams were already picked by the time they got started.

That is the same BS as last year. As usual it was a complete waste of money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No1, their warner that many small kids their, no 2, the ones that were their had superior stick skills, your kid must have not performed well, and what's with all the travel kids dusting off and we're in their old school helmets? Are they supposed to be undercover?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No1, their warner that many small kids their, no 2, the ones that were their had superior stick skills, your kid must have not performed well, and what's with all the travel kids dusting off and we're in their old school helmets? Are they supposed to be undercover?

Is this english???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh? Dude that makes absolutely no sense. Can you re write that in English please

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low talent showed up at Brine National Tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the field set for Millon tourney? Dec.1 deadline and only 15 teams committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a 7th and 8th grade team, so they will do one combined to see if the 7th graders can keep up with the 9th grade boys. It was just like any other tryout. Some boys stood out, others blended in. The ones who stood out will probably be picked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the field set for Millon tourney? Dec.1 deadline and only 15 teams committed.

Maybe Outlaws will sign up. They are an A team after all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU CAN NOT JUST SIGN UP- its INVITE ONLY

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Outlaws will sign up. They are an A team after all.

They are signed up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here comes the Outlaws basher. You sound pathetic. Time to get a life man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish just 1 time this poster would say what team he is aassociated with. But he won't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know who is committed? Is it posted somewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it is. Youthlaxchampionship dot com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it is. Youthlaxchampionship dot com

I think this will be the true measure on the best rising 8th grade team. The timing of it being the end of the season and the location will hopefully mean all the best clubs go. The Elite 8 last June was best youth tourney (from a competitive stamdpoint) I have been to. Lotsa 1 goal games, overtime, etc. It was a tourney where the winner could have also been 0-3 any other given day. That's how tight things were.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My club just informed me that my child has officially become a 2022. Interesting since he has played 2021 up until this year and the farce of the age group has led our club to move them. I guess if you aren't cheating, you aint trying. Look out people our team will be big and nasty. To unrestricted age guidelines and stupidity for not enforcing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My club just informed me that my child has officially become a 2022. Interesting since he has played 2021 up until this year and the farce of the age group has led our club to move them. I guess if you aren't cheating, you aint trying. Look out people our team will be big and nasty. To unrestricted age guidelines and stupidity for not enforcing it.

What kind of club dictates what year he plays with? If he is a 2021 and you want him to play 2021, tell them to pound sand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What kind of club dictates what year he plays with? If he is a 2021 and you want him to play 2021, tell them to pound sand.

the Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 National Championship has a very good list of teams on their website you are committed to the tournament. This appears to be the best tourney set up of the up coming year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Crabs

If he is in 7th grade and will graduate in 2021, it makes him a 2021.

Is he not in 7th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Crabs

Is he not in 7th grade?

7th graders graduate in 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Crabs

Is he not in 7th grade?

Unless you live in Maryland. Then you graduate in 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the Crabs

Is he not in 7th grade?

Unless you live in Maryland. Then you graduate in 2023

I guess they don't teach math on LI? What the [lacrosse] are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isn't really hard math: in Maryland, if your kid is currently in 7th grade, he will graduate in 2023, not 2022, because he will repeat 8th grade! Not much for subtle sarcasm are you?? Unfortunately, the sarcasm reflects the truth in MD more than not! Don't feel too bad, though - PA is giving you a run for your money in this holdback game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isn't really hard math: in Maryland, if your kid is currently in 7th grade, he will graduate in 2023, not 2022, because he will repeat 8th grade! Not much for subtle sarcasm are you?? Unfortunately, the sarcasm reflects the truth in MD more than not! Don't feel too bad, though - PA is giving you a run for your money in this holdback game!

This is classic whining from parent who feels his child is being slighted in some way. To say an entire state of young men that play lacrosse are cheaters and will be held back says a lot about you , and believe me , we won't attach an entire region to your comment . Lets also not pretend that LI does not have hold backs or age discrepancies on their teams.(especially in high school ) The amount of parents holding their child back is a very very small percentage of the thousands of kids playing youth lacrosse in the state of MD. It is really not hard math at all. Fortunately the sarcasm from your statement reflects your stupidity and ignorance to young men in an entire state . Thanks for reminding us all how sad some parents are .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You keep telling yourself that - you might even start to believe it . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 National Championship has a very good list of teams on their website you are committed to the tournament. This appears to be the best tourney set up of the up coming year.

2022 National Championship Committed teams include: LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Team Carolina, Igloo, Mad Lax, Diamondbacks, BBL Elite, Team 91 Maryland, Team 91 Long Island, Team Superstar (Westchester, NY) Triad Elite (NC) CT Chargers, Bethesda LC, and LI Outlaws 2022.

Any team with a shot left out? Impressive line up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 National Championship Committed teams include: LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Team Carolina, Igloo, Mad Lax, Diamondbacks, BBL Elite, Team 91 Maryland, Team 91 Long Island, Team Superstar (Westchester, NY) Triad Elite (NC) CT Chargers, Bethesda LC, and LI Outlaws 2022.

Any team with a shot left out? Impressive line up.

Outlaws in for long couple of days!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Outlaws Not in They suck- If they are in they Suck- Let Go - Its Ok , Go enjoy your Kid. Do not spend your life worrying about Outlaws. By the way this is Invite ONLY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's back! Worry about your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th graders are playing WSYL from Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They already beat a quarter of these teams on this list. But you are right. You know everything. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Outlaws Not in They suck- If they are in they Suck- Let Go - Its Ok , Go enjoy your Kid. Do not spend your life worrying about Outlaws. By the way this is Invite ONLY

Yes. They are in used there to get beat up. Someone has to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FOR THE LAST TIME...it's age based. Grade does not matter.

...however, 9+1- has a goalie from North Carolina that does not live on LI year round. Using aunt/uncle address. That's a rule breaker as it's not within 100 miles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...however, 9+1- has a goalie from North Carolina that does not live on LI year round. Using aunt/uncle address. That's a rule breaker as it's not within 100 miles.

Dude you are the biggest crybaby. I used to hang kids up by their underwear on tree limbs who were a lot less of a woossy than you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as they have proof that he goes to school with in 100 miles all will be well if not will not be able to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you are the biggest crybaby. I used to hang kids up by their underwear on tree limbs who were a lot less of a woossy than you are.

No it's better to teach your kids it ok to lie and cheat you way though life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has a player that goes to school in Texas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 "AA" Cold Spring kids leaving for the Channy Train? Kids have already changed their bios on Instagram according to the Express players.

Page 28 of 78 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard