BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 62 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who gives a [lacrosse] abt 4th grade lax....practicing 3-4 days a week your son must have a ton of friends in town because he has so much time to hang out with them after doing homework and practicing as much as he does...LOL ur a loser daddy!

I agree with not giving a crap about 4th grade lax but ever think that kids can be friends with the kids on their team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real Blast parents.....shhhhh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
score a goal?most of the blast kids view the playing field from the sideline.they have 12 cheerleaders paying $2400 a year.9 dee one should be wearing a mask

Say what you want, you'll see in the spring. We're practicing 3-4 times a week all winter. Do you think anyone else puts in that much work? That's why Blast won't be beat. We'll be stronger, top to bottom , than most 5th grade teams, excluding Wolfpack, by the time summer gets here. Then you can all shut the [lacrosse] up.

HAHA about time, you only practiced like 4 times this whole fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
score a goal?most of the blast kids view the playing field from the sideline.they have 12 cheerleaders paying $2400 a year.9 dee one should be wearing a mask

Say what you want, you'll see in the spring. We're practicing 3-4 times a week all winter. Do you think anyone else puts in that much work? That's why Blast won't be beat. We'll be stronger, top to bottom , than most 5th grade teams, excluding Wolfpack, by the time summer gets here. Then you can all shut the [lacrosse] up.

We?!?!? We're practicing?!?!?
Let's put aside how stupid that sounds for a minute.

If this is true, that the team is practicing 3-4 times per week, this team will do nothing come spring/summer time. The kids will hate this sport because of their a-hole Dad that thinks he is on the team and this is a good idea.

It's winter. You want to keep a team practice once a week, go ahead. Add on a training session to work on footwork or stick work, great. 4 practices a week is ludicrous!!

To me - 4x a week practice is very telling. JS not happy with the group and feels the need to overwork them so he can be competitive in the summer, not dominant.

Talk to any GOOD coach (in any sport). The last thing they want is someone playing the same sport all year long. You need to be able to work different muscles, different motions to improve, or else you hit a wall. No kid should be having high volume lacrosse reps 4x per week (plus their work at home pledge sheet).

It's basketball season. Do you even understand how the footwork in basketball helps in lacrosse?? Take defense for example. If your boy can develop as a good defender in basketball over the winter, he'll be phenomenal in the spring when he can add a stick. He'll learn how not to be reliant on the stick to play defense, but be more comfortable with his feet and body positioning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, you'll be better than all the other 5th graders, you'll show those 10 & 11 year olds who's the boss.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you are a total LOSER! HAHAHAHAHA

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We?!?!? We're practicing?!?!?
Let's put aside how stupid that sounds for a minute.

If this is true, that the team is practicing 3-4 times per week, this team will do nothing come spring/summer time. The kids will hate this sport because of their a-hole Dad that thinks he is on the team and this is a good idea.

It's winter. You want to keep a team practice once a week, go ahead. Add on a training session to work on footwork or stick work, great. 4 practices a week is ludicrous!!

To me - 4x a week practice is very telling. JS not happy with the group and feels the need to overwork them so he can be competitive in the summer, not dominant.

Talk to any GOOD coach (in any sport). The last thing they want is someone playing the same sport all year long. You need to be able to work different muscles, different motions to improve, or else you hit a wall. No kid should be having high volume lacrosse reps 4x per week (plus their work at home pledge sheet).

It's basketball season. Do you even understand how the footwork in basketball helps in lacrosse?? Take defense for example. If your boy can develop as a good defender in basketball over the winter, he'll be phenomenal in the spring when he can add a stick. He'll learn how not to be reliant on the stick to play defense, but be more comfortable with his feet and body positioning.

blast is a very good 4th grade team.But don't make poor predictions like you will beat most 5th grade teams??Just not happening.actually there are not to many 5th grade teams that blast could beat!Stay playing in 4th grade division. there is enough competition there for you. We all saw what happened to blast when they ventured up during Halloween.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
going to guess probably not a Blast parent saying these things

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately not. Not probably.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually isn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice 4 days a week lololol , that's crazy quess the poor kid is never having a sit down family meal. Playing outside 2 hand touch , roller hockey , with other kids
In the neighborhood after homework. I can picture there day after school ok jimmy get ready practice. Talk to him about Lax on the way to practice. Dad or mom full attention watching the practice and on the way home criticize the practice. Ok jimmy do you want pizza again it's 8pm you still have to do homework , take a shower. The kid thinking the whole time I didn't sign up for this!! It's not normal. Kid will be burnt out by 10th grade .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's like this in a lot of sports have a friend his kid on the ice 3,4 times a week . Private lessons , private skating with a women who never played hockey and the kid only in 3rd grade. I quess at least hockey or other sports besides Lax after college can be Very good $$$ . Just saying the time people put so much time into lax there's no financial future in the MLL. How about become a NFL kicker lol all u do is kick that ball. Lol !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dr. Phil. Go polish your kids participation trophies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually isn't

Unfortunately, as a Blast parent, I think it is and I think we know who. They're a very good team, and although it's a lot, I think the heavy practice load will provide results. As far as being the best 5th grade team? That's just not the case. Could they beat a bunch of fifth grade teams, sure. But they're definitely not top 5. We're realistic parents. And we're also looking forward to the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is number one until someone in 2025 actually beats them.geese talk alot of smack until they get on the field. Then the real results show . remember nxt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, not a Blast parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line every parent has to know their own kids, some kids can handle lax 3-4 days a week some can't. If these kids like to practice that much good for them it beats playing Xbox for 5 hrs a day. Not a blast parent but just so sick of all the negative comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast is number one until someone in 2025 actually beats them.geese talk alot of smack until they get on the field. Then the real results show . remember nxt?

How did the blasters fare against Manhasset?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all Blast parents. You're all nuts. We've seen you running up and down the sidelines yelling and screaming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shhhhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice 4 days a week lol unreal , bet mom and dad love going thru the fast food drive thru. LOSERS , bet your summer weekends is all lacrosse .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody practices 4 days a week. Just because its written here dosent make it true. The losers are the ones bashing each other over 9 year boys lacrosse. That's what makes you a loser. Eating at drive thrus, I personally don't like it, but I wouldn't call someone a loser for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

umm, how did it work out playing up this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the blasters fare against Manhasset?

Big Orange Stepchild

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 years old, don't even have hair on u know what yet . Stop people just stop when Little Johnny that's the stud now doesn't mean Sh*t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all Blast parents. You're all nuts. We've seen you running up and down the sidelines yelling and screaming.

No you haven't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody practices 4 days a week. Just because its written here dosent make it true. The losers are the ones bashing each other over 9 year boys lacrosse. That's what makes you a loser. Eating at drive thrus, I personally don't like it, but I wouldn't call someone a loser for it.

Guess again. We practiced 5 times last week. I don't think it will be like that all winter, but we are practicing a lot now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you haven't.

Yes we have, attack dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the crazy parents but they never played 1 sport in there life. Stop living thru your kids in sports. You know what I do at practice instead of watching every detail of practice with other parent stuff gossip , I use my time productive I go for a Run for 30 40 minutes . The way some parents look you should do the same !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should also use your time productive and not comment to the trash being thrown around on this site. Read a book. People bashing each other over kids lacrosse. Pathetic is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some crazy parents at these games granted, the crazier parents are the losers who get on this site and argue and insult each other over which 9 year old team is better. Who cares who the [lacrosse]*k is better. Your kids would be embarrased if they read some of garbage you people post on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sadly it seems that the jort wearing 50 year olds with an earing and tank top along with the tramp stamped spouses are beyond embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sadly it seems that the jort wearing 50 year olds with an earing and tank top along with the tramp stamped spouses are beyond embarrassment.

That's a terrible thing to say! Half of the Blast dads don't even own jorts! And furthermore, even though most have the classic stamp, only 3 that I know have ever shown it at a tourney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a terrible thing to say! Half of the Blast dads don't even own jorts! And furthermore, even though most have the classic stamp, only 3 that I know have ever shown it at a tourney!

Funny. But while you're making jokes, we're preparing to win our first tournament of the winter. Yes, I'm sure we'll win. Your talk doesn't mean [lacrosse]. Look at our record. You like to bash our team, but you're just jealous that your kid isn't good enough to make it. Geese are a very good team. Even express is getting good. But Blast is on a whole other level. Don't believe me? Come watch a practice. You'all be amazed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny. But while you're making jokes, we're preparing to win our first tournament of the winter. Yes, I'm sure we'll win. Your talk doesn't mean [lacrosse]. Look at our record. You like to bash our team, but you're just jealous that your kid isn't good enough to make it. Geese are a very good team. Even express is getting good. But Blast is on a whole other level. Don't believe me? Come watch a practice. You'all be amazed.

Keep living through little Johnny. One day you can teach him the family meth lad business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again with the "we" talk. You Blast parents need to get over it. You're not on the field playing. You have no impact on the final score.

Now I know this is not all Blast parents......Usually, the louder the parent crows about how good "we" are, the more their kid sits on the bench. Until he is ultimately cut and Dad moves on to any other club spinning the story about how junior wasn't used the right way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People get on here and pretend to be parents of kids on a team, just to start arguments. Some losers get joy in that. They want you to respond to keep the argument going. Best thing to do is not respond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again with the "we" talk. You Blast parents need to get over it. You're not on the field playing. You have no impact on the final score.

Now I know this is not all Blast parents......Usually, the louder the parent crows about how good "we" are, the more their kid sits on the bench. Until he is ultimately cut and Dad moves on to any other club spinning the story about how junior wasn't used the right way

Truth. 5 more next year. Write it down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People get on here and pretend to be parents of kids on a team, just to start arguments. Some losers get joy in that. They want you to respond to keep the argument going. Best thing to do is not respond.

Keep telling yourself that. You Blastards are the worst. On the sidelines and on the message boards. All you do is talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please post a practice schedule. I'm sure it would be SRO for people to go watch a 4th grade practice. that's a new level of idiotic rhetoric if you are a parent you are really in need of some therapy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your soooo FN smart...

Page 13 of 62 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard