BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 33 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone refresh my memory what did zumnuts do? I am assuming in typical club lax way someone got screwed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello,
My daughter is not new I am not a YJ dad. It's a simple question.
Parents actually come on here for help. So again I'm asking if anyone could just simply list who they think are the best. I don't understand why everything is a problem on this site?
My daughter is/was on TG. High school!

Thank you in advance

# 1 is Wave
# 2 is fl$
# 3 is 91
#4 Team Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what does everyone think about Liberty?
I personally think they are right there at #1 with YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello,
My daughter is not new I am not a YJ dad. It's a simple question.
Parents actually come on here for help. So again I'm asking if anyone could just simply list who they think are the best. I don't understand why everything is a problem on this site?
My daughter is/was on TG. High school!

Thank you in advance

# 1 is Wave
# 2 is fl$
# 3 is 91
#4 Team Elevate

I would also consider Title 9 or LI Express depending on where you live

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no goons allowed plus only smart kids that eliminates a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This past summer in Indiana the difference between the two YJ 2020 teams was really dramatic. Our daughter's team played both of them at the tournament and I was at both games as a spectator. Presumably these were the top two 2020 teams YJ put together.

YJ "Gold" was decent, fine, not great, nothing special, would have been pretty run-of-the-mill back in MD.

YJ "Blue", the winners of the tournament, were absolutely next level. I have seen all the legit 2020 teams... Heros Green, M&D Black, Integrity, etc.... and this YJ Blue team was the best 2020 team I have ever seen, not an ounce of doubt.

Then why can't they beat the best MD teams?

Which MD team cant they beat? You sound like a fool when you come on here and say nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on what you are looking for. The best team with the most talent is YJ easily. Best coaching maybe Liberty but team is not great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2020 team? You're joking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone refresh my memory what did zumnuts do? I am assuming in typical club lax way someone got screwed

lgcy, former TG director Levy in charge. Up and coming. a bunch of YJ girls left for better coaching this year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This past summer in Indiana the difference between the two YJ 2020 teams was really dramatic. Our daughter's team played both of them at the tournament and I was at both games as a spectator. Presumably these were the top two 2020 teams YJ put together.

YJ "Gold" was decent, fine, not great, nothing special, would have been pretty run-of-the-mill back in MD.

YJ "Blue", the winners of the tournament, were absolutely next level. I have seen all the legit 2020 teams... Heros Green, M&D Black, Integrity, etc.... and this YJ Blue team was the best 2020 team I have ever seen, not an ounce of doubt.

Which MD team cant they beat? You sound like a fool when you come on here and say nonsense.

MD Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the two A teams practice as a group of 30? Will rosters be interchangeable?

that would be a group of 52 if both teams practice together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and the best player (UNC kid) played with the 2019's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does " no goons allowed, plus only smart kids" ??
Would you like to explain...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 2020 A and B on Liberty?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What recruiting tournaments should the girls be in for this Summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD Black

So let me get this straight you are saying YJ Curcio can't beat MD black when in actuality the beat them 2x this past summer, yes they also lost to them. You are just a fool babbling about stuff you have no idea about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is not the best player im sorry, everyone will catch up to her once they grow. best player is the BC girl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is not the best player im sorry, everyone will catch up to her once they grow. best player is the BC girl.

No sense to argue, it's an opinion. Depends on what style player you like, both very good for very different reasons. I personally like the BC player style better as well, can't tell who who is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sense to argue, it's an opinion. Depends on what style player you like, both very good for very different reasons. I personally like the BC player style better as well, can't tell who who is better.

I mean it's easy when you're bigger than just about every girl on the field and body through everyone. I too like the BC commits style better, she is a stud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks mom and dad got your opinions but honestly they are the only ones who think those kids are the best players . Read the above post that team plays better without the ball hog kids just look at them at the U14 . Unfortunately the coach will let those two do whatever they want , show up , not show up the coach will keep them out there over kids who play the team game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This past summer in Indiana the difference between the two YJ 2020 teams was really dramatic. Our daughter's team played both of them at the tournament and I was at both games as a spectator. Presumably these were the top two 2020 teams YJ put together.

She is not the best player im sorry, everyone will catch up to her once they grow. best player is the BC

Best player is laughable , UNC kid is better in every aspect of the game but honestly not sure either are best on the team there are several who make the players around them better and they are not that type player .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player is the Virginia recruit from Mattituck, and please stop with the other kids around make that team better. After those 3 and Mt. Sinai player everybody else is a step down. That is a fact!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is the infamous girl this unc commit on YJ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Syracuse commit on YJ still on that team. Must be hard traveling from florida.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best player is the Virginia recruit from Mattituck, and please stop with the other kids around make that team better. After those 3 and Mt. Sinai player everybody else is a step down. That is a fact!

Of course the best kid is your daughter! Give me s break!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Princeton ?

Not making the final 4. Gets the academics mark bigtime, just not high enough on the lax.

I say best combination is Northwestern.

Princeton, Stanford, Penn, Duke, Johns Hoplins, Northwestern and Notre Dame.

Good list. I don't think Stanford, Princeton, JH have a realistic shot at final 4s anymore. Stanford won't get past USC let alone the rest. Princeton is at best a 10-20 team now and might fall back a bit. JH definitely not a top 4 type team. Having said all of that, would be thrilled to have my daughter go to any of these places of course.

The question was, "What is the best combination of super high academics and at least a shot at a final four type D1 team?".

Princeton made it to the final 8 teams in 2015. Their strength of schedule has been top 10 in each of the past three years and they have knocked off such teams as Penn State, Virginia and Southern Cal they also had a very respectable 1 goal loss to a Maryland squad which won the National Championship. The Tigers continue to bring in strong recruiting classes and no doubt have a chance to make it back to the final four.

Stanford has finished the season with very respectable records (14-5, 15-3, 15-5) over the past three seasons. During that same time The Cardinal have wins Vs Ohio State, Notre Dame, Johns Hopkins, Penn State and Southern Cal. Stanford most certainly is a super high academic school that also has a very competitive lacrosse team.

Johns Hopkins has also shown that they can compete. Since 2014 Hopkins has beaten Northwestern, Duke, Penn State, Virginia, Stony Brook (a BOC favorite), Boston College and Ohio State. They also played Florida to 1 goal and Maryland to 2 goals respectfully. (Come to think of it, Princeton also beat a highly touted Stony Brook team that many on this site had going to the Final Four). With Hopkins now in the Big Ten their SOS will improve and I believe they will become even more competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The best player is the Virginia recruit from Mattituck, and please stop with the other kids around make that team better. After those 3 and Mt. Sinai player everybody else is a step down. That is a fact!

Of course the best kid is your daughter! Give me s break!!![/quote

Are you all really this dense . There is no chance any parent would post something like that to put their kid in the line of fire .These things are most likely posted by ill intentioned adults who want 13-14 year old girls dragged thru the mud . Stop indulging these idiots by doing exactly what they want you to do which is drag these kids and their families down .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the girl came in from a B club's B team. Credit her for making the YJ B team, but no where near top of the food chain. I still think it is all part of someone's hype machine trying to get attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Syracuse commit on YJ still on that team. Must be hard traveling from florida.

She wasn't on the team when she committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe the girl came in from a B club's B team. Credit her for making the YJ B team, but no where near top of the food chain. I still think it is all part of someone's hype machine trying to get attention.

So is she the one everyone hates?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're obviously clueless, for a kid fairly new to the sport I'm impressed as my daughter has been playing since 1st grade. I guess you have never seen that girl, and I am guessing you were not at YJ tryouts to see the job she did on those girls on both A and B. Did any non YJ players crack the A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is she the one everyone hates?

Long Islanders hates every kid better than their own. Most of the negative comments and hate on this page about these 2 or 3 girls that are very good lax players and doing things on LI are from parents whose kid can't cut it or kids themselves that are jealous. How can you tell when you have made it? When you make it to BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're obviously clueless, for a kid fairly new to the sport I'm impressed as my daughter has been playing since 1st grade. I guess you have never seen that girl, and I am guessing you were not at YJ tryouts to see the job she did on those girls on both A and B. Did any non YJ players crack the A team?

You're kidding right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is her 3rd team I wouldn't exactly say she's new to the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're kidding right? I don't think you're convincing anyone other than yourself with this BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

USL sanctioned tournament = kids have to play with their correct age group. Can't play down must play on age. Correct age kids played with their respective age groups true 2020's played with 2020's etc. No way around it or no way to hide it when it comes to official USL tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Older kids that are larger will always appear more dominant and physical. believe it or not there are a lot of 15+ kids all over these teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

USL sanctioned tournament = kids have to play with their correct age group. Can't play down must play on age. Correct age kids played with their respective age groups true 2020's played with 2020's etc. No way around it or no way to hide it when it comes to official USL tournaments.

Wrong again, kids can play up in age.Just because you play U15 does not mean you are not U14 age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again, kids can play up in age.Just because you play U15 does not mean you are not U14 age.

Defensive much?

Page 18 of 33 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard