BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 65 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny seeing 2 former Crabs 2021 players wearing their Crabs gear playing for Hawks 2022 tonight against Crabs.

30-7 and there were no 2021s on the winning side anyway.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks had a hot goalie and we had no goalie. Nothing else to seeK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny seeing 2 former Crabs 2021 players wearing their Crabs gear playing for Hawks 2022 tonight against Crabs.

Those boys are Hawks now. Move on

Score wasn't even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

30-7 and there were no 2021s on the winning side anyway.

You are right. The two former Crabs 2021 players are now 2022 as they are repeating 7th grade. They chose to play for hawks as they know that the Crabs 2022 is an average team at best. Their new players aren't very good and they actually lost better players than they picked up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs did not even get off 30 total shots so it was a little more than a hot goalie.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs did not even get off 30 total shots so it was a little more than a hot goalie.

Are you saying 30, like 30 shots isn't a lot in a game??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to throw your new goalie under the bus. The goalies had nothing to do with the outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you saying 30, like 30 shots isn't a lot in a game??

It's a box league w shot clock. Does the guy who said 30 shots actually keep stats for winter indoor league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those Hawks will leave for other clubs by the time they hit HS. Happens every year. Hawks recruiting record is putrid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughing at you trolls on this message board. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. Its kids sports folks, get a life. If and when you guys grow up, you'll understand.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those Hawks will leave for other clubs by the time they hit HS. Happens every year. Hawks recruiting record is putrid.

Compared to who? Did a great job for my oldest son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Compared to who? Did a great job for my oldest son.
\
The kids skill level,speed, and size get them recruited. The Hawks play at a high enough level to have the kids seen by every school. All AA and high level A clubs play in the tournaments to be seen. Its up to your kid to show it on the field. No club director at the AA level in this area is any better then the other. They call them to ask questions but its all on what your son shows them when they are watching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughing at you trolls on this message board. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. Its kids sports folks, get a life. If and when you guys grow up, you'll understand.

Shut up and go watch your cat videos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs typically have the majority of talent in the Baltimore area as the Hawks have the majority of Talent in the Annapolis area. Since the Baltimore area population is about 6 times the Annapolis area, the Crabs should have a lot more D1 commits and the fact that you are even comparing them as equals shows what a good job the Hawks are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't find my cat videos. I think my five MIAA A Conference championship and multiple college AA certificates are obscuring my view. Or maybe all of the high level lacrosse awards my sons have won. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The holdbacks Hawks beat a bad Crabs no big deal. The 2022 crabs have never won anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't find my cat videos. I think my five MIAA A Conference championship and multiple college AA certificates are obscuring my view. Or maybe all of the high level lacrosse awards my sons have won. Haha

Despite all of that, you find yourself on the 2022 forums on BOTC like the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mic drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Despite all of that, you find yourself on the 2022 forums on BOTC like the rest of us.

I like to watch the freak show at circuses as well. Morbid curiousity I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like to watch the freak show at circuses as well. Morbid curiousity I guess.

We all like to live in the past... sigh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is funny!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naptown National Challenge just added a 2022 division. I wonder if they will play in the Stadium and be on TV as well. That'd be really cool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 2022 will not. Only 2021 and above this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Championship in Maryland along with the Naptown should be a pretty good July for this age group.

2022 Championship already has 15 teams supporting it. Nap town should draw the same support.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the cost of NAPTOWN shoot out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are irrelevant. Always have been. That's why their best 3-4 kids leave every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are irrelevant. Always have been. That's why their best 3-4 kids leave every year.

This is a 2022 forum, so I would say that the Hawks are relevant. What would you call a team that outscored the Crabs by 23 in indoor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What clubs are taking teams to the WSYL qualifier in April?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Irrelevant in what way. They are an original club team with terrific highly qualified coaches and top notch teams at every level.
They also. 75% of their 2017, 2018 teams committed to a college so far this fall.
Get that bitter taste out your mouth .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You better hope their top 3-4 leave this team or it will be along 3-4 years for you and your boy! Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Double holdback vs holdback cry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5k for the 2021 and above. Those teams that will be on Tv. Younger teams are treated just a like a regular tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Championship in Maryland along with the Naptown should be a pretty good July for this age group.

2022 Championship already has 15 teams supporting it. Nap town should draw the same support.

What 15 teams are already in the millon tournament? Only 16 being invited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the 16? Thought you had to qualify and submit a resume to the tournament committee to get in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Naptown tourney be as prestigious as the Million 2022 championship or Young Guns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Naptown tourney be as prestigious as the Million 2022 championship or Young Guns?

Do you not realize how stupid that sounds? Are any lacrosse tournaments prestigious? It will look the same on your sons resume when he tries to get a job and on his college application.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, looks like its your first trip on the Merry Go Round Rook. If your son is tall and fast and has a good lacrosse IQ he will get recruited early. Otherwise, wait in line with everyone else. Prestigious, Ha, the only thing prestigious about a lacrosse tournament is the check the organizer is taking home.

You're better off taking your hard earned cash and investing it in an SAT tutor than worrying about prestigious lacrosse tournaments for 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the 16? Thought you had to qualify and submit a resume to the tournament committee to get in.

The web site shows teams that are in support and or are invited. Maybe the site just has you is interested . But all the clubs are the top teams from VA, MD,NY,NJ,CONN, and a few other states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL at Hawks dads bragging about an indoor game.

Page 21 of 65 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard