BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a coach for the club. While my guess is that it isn't going to sway you I can validate they are both in 6th grade and both quiet respectful boys that honestly would be stunned that they are the topic of conversation. Since most in this community know these boys through lacrosse and other sports I will describe them since names aren't allowed on this site.

Player 1
Very fast physically dominant boy from lionville that scores multiple touchdowns every game and also wrestles plays midfield for BL and best fogo

Player 2
Elite raw athlete that just picked up the game when he moved here plays LSM for Kennett and BL best 6th grade pole in Philly if not country

People care to chime in that know these boys not from BL Club

Whoever wrote this should consider professional help. You and your club are a joke. You'd be the 4th best team on LI and same in Maryland. Best 6th grade pole in the country playing C tournaments Toolbag

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a coach for the club. While my guess is that it isn't going to sway you I can validate they are both in 6th grade and both quiet respectful boys that honestly would be stunned that they are the topic of conversation. Since most in this community know these boys through lacrosse and other sports I will describe them since names aren't allowed on this site.

Player 1
Very fast physically dominant boy from lionville that scores multiple touchdowns every game and also wrestles plays midfield for BL and best fogo

Player 2
Elite raw athlete that just picked up the game when he moved here plays LSM for Kennett and BL best 6th grade pole in Philly if not country

Whoever wrote this should consider professional help. You and your club are a joke. You'd be the 4th best team on LI and same in Maryland. Best 6th grade pole in the country playing C tournaments Toolbag

My kid played v BL this fall. Very good well coached. Team would compete easily w top 3-4 in MD. Lsm a beast. If he just started even more impressed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Real simple, boys for 2023 should have DOB's on Sept. 1st 2004 or later, what grade their in is irrelevant, if DOB's are earlier, that is gaming the system, cheating or at a minimum unfair which put other people's children at risk. Significant injury or lawsuits at some point will trigger age based play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok we get it LSM DADDY Do you think he would even make the Bandits or express ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not my kid. Not only would he start for those two teams he would star for them. Why don't you actually watch a game. Just walk over from the grass and dirt fields where the B Teams are playing and come watch a game in the Stadium. Plenty of observers think he is a Beast...why else do you think that so many competing clubs and parents think he is overage and that BL is cheating with him in the lineup.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh.... you do know that BL beat LI Express ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kennett LSM is in 6th grade my daughter plays for BL Belles and goes to school with him. Great athlete and Super nice kid as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Player 1

Player 2

Really...best team in Maryland at 2023 is Crabs and BL has played them 2xs and won one lost one. 2nd best team Bethesda they beat them 2xs and lost -0- neither game that close so you still don't put them not in top 3 in Maryland?? Funny people one the Crabs think they are one of the top teams in country.

LI I would put Bandits and Igloo above them until BL beats them that is fine. But I can tell you are from a local club and the only club that can beat them locally is possibly Mesa although they never have in 5 games with only the last one being remotely close. So who is a joke now ... sucks to lose doesn't it your just bitter laced with a liberal dose of
envy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI I would put Bandits and Igloo above them until BL beats them that is fine. [/quote]

Didn't S2S beat BL as well? I guess that makes them 4th on LI...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Player 1

Player 2

Really...best team in Maryland at 2023 is Crabs and BL has played them 2xs and won one lost one. 2nd best team Bethesda they beat them 2xs and lost -0- neither game that close so you still don't put them not in top 3 in Maryland?? Funny people one the Crabs think they are one of the top teams in country.

LI I would put Bandits and Igloo above them until BL beats them that is fine. But I can tell you are from a local club and the only club that can beat them locally is possibly Mesa although they never have in 5 games with only the last one being remotely close. So who is a joke now ... sucks to lose doesn't it your just bitter laced with a liberal dose of
envy.

The only joke is you when you keep feeding into and writing this nonsense. Try being the bigger person and stop arguing about 6th grade lax. You guys can all come back on here in the summer after everyone plays each other and reignite the flames of stupidity.

If you stop responding to them this thread can recover from being on the brink of being the worse one on the site. We have to put up with deez nuts, clubs that can't be named, hold backs, money grabs, now cheese steak drama.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We would beat that team 3/4 times irrespective that is hellbof a lot better than any other team in the area that wouldn't even play the same bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey numb nuts this IS a lax thread specifically for 6th grade. Check out LI and MD 10 x s more inflammatory if you don't like it then "bugger off"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son tried iut fir Brotherly Love World Series team this weekend won't make the team but I have to say how impressed I am with Frank Urso. There were some on this board that thought he was coaching BL for the money but that guy has been to every practice and every game. Even sat in a golf cart at Harvest NXT with a crutch say what you want about BL and I know they will but between Urso and Deniken coaching box teams these guys are doing it right as a paying customer I am happy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His son is on the team I hope he can make practice and games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son tried iut fir Brotherly Love World Series team this weekend won't make the team but I have to say how impressed I am with Frank Urso. There were some on this board that thought he was coaching BL for the money but that guy has been to every practice and every game. Even sat in a golf cart at Harvest NXT with a crutch say what you want about BL and I know they will but between Urso and Deniken coaching box teams these guys are doing it right as a paying customer I am happy
Dad model works great, actually the best model at the younger ages. You start to get to 8th grade and your a top player you should consider a team that can actually showcase your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they have a 2021 team and a different 2021 world series team???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, the way it was explained to us is that this is the first year that this tournament is going US Lacrosse September 1st grade based. (those of you championing age as the criteria should be happy) This is a U13 tournament for our club that is older 2023 or younger 2022. Not sure how many kids were there, maybe 40+ not sure how they will fare but I think it is good for the sport to see this tournament do well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have 2023 kids that barely make the age cut off, why do you think they win games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cause they are good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His son is on the team I hope he can make practice and games

His son has always been on the team my point was that even though his son is on the team the usual suspects on this board were still bashing him and saying he was in it just for the money and was just a figure head ....par for the course on this board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see BL 2023 on the NXT spring league site? You guys playing?

Teams so far in the league

Sons
Freedom
NXT
Black Storm
Team11
Tristate
PA RR
Uprising

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a waste of time for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of last season an email was sent to the BL parents about the league. From what I remember they said that they thought it was a good league but the combination of distance to get to the Proving Grounds, lack of practice times, and scheduling conflicts they weren't going to do the league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a waste of time for us.
Ha, have some balls and play up like the Sons did all the time around Philly. Oh wait you may lose a game oh no.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the play up they would be playing kids their age....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up righ now in two different box leagues withour 2023 team.
The Proving Grounds is great if from the Main Line but it was taking some of our players over an hour one way ...not good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the play up they would be playing kids their age....

Is Freedom 22 playing up with kids there age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny stuff jealousy is only validation of success. Keep it coming....means we are still on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
League is good but really left no time for practices they should restructure
And build in practice time blocks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree nobody spends time bashing the teams that struggle check out LI and MD. Funny thing human nature those on top are always a lightning rod

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the difference between BL Hercules and Achilles? Is one a 2022 and the other a 2023? or are they both 2023 teams just AA and A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the difference between BL Hercules and Achilles? Is one a 2022 and the other a 2023? or are they both 2023 teams just AA and A?

No the USTC league is a 6/7th grade, so we entered 2 teams which are a mix of 22/23 players...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2023's playing at Fusion Northeast Championship the week after Christmas? I think it's a Thursday. I know BL and Dukes were there last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2023's playing at Fusion Northeast Championship the week after Christmas? I think it's a Thursday. I know BL and Dukes were there last year.

BL
Fusion
Eagle
NJ Riot
Team11

those are the ones I know about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL
Fusion
Eagle
NJ Riot
Team11

those are the ones I know about

Who is Eagle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No the USTC league is a 6/7th grade, so we entered 2 teams which are a mix of 22/23 players...

Well then it should be no surprise when the 7th graders show up at Fusion next week. Thanks for the heads up. You guys are seriously disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey moron.
The league is a 6/7 th grade league thus it is ok to have 7th graders. Fusions tournament is a 5/6 th grade tournament thus we will bring two teams where the oldest players are in 6th and any 7th graders will stay home. This isn't really rocket science here. Where do you get off calling our club disgusting. Most of the USTC games I am watchin BL teams where our kids look tiny playing against 7th graders. In the MZ league our 6th grade teams are playing UP against 7/8th grader. YES 6th graders playing UP against 8th graders. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey moron.
The league is a 6/7 th grade league thus it is ok to have 7th graders. Fusions tournament is a 5/6 th grade tournament thus we will bring two teams where the oldest players are in 6th and any 7th graders will stay home. This isn't really rocket science here. Where do you get off calling our club disgusting. Most of the USTC games I am watchin BL teams where our kids look tiny playing against 7th graders. In the MZ league our 6th grade teams are playing UP against 7/8th grader. YES 6th graders playing UP against 8th graders. Get a life.

You'll still bring 7th graders next week. Not all of them, but just enough to win. That's why your club is disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey moron.

You'll still bring 7th graders next week. Not all of them, but just enough to win. That's why your club is disgusting.

How about you come introduce yourself to all the kids we bring? That way they can meet the guy that comes on here bashes them w/o having a clue about them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eagle is Tri-States Box Program

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37
Quick Reply