BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Jones beats mosts A teams they play so yes I can buy it. YJ B teams are good!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girl in question has been all over the Internet for two years complaining about teammates not passing her the ball,.Club directors and clubs of not seeing her talent. She has tried out for three different clubs and made the B team for all. Can we leave it alone now. Every one of her coachs and directors to date on LI can't be wrong!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Save yourself and run away from this. 2 teams for both A/B nice joke..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What team did infamous girl make
the new to the program infamous girl or the A team infamous girl. There are lots to keep track of! Either way some cant be happy

New to the program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
infamous girl is on B wow. Didn't see that coming she!!!

Can someone please explain who this girl is and why people harass her on this page.

New girl on Jones team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been playing with this infamous girl for three years, and I don't think it's quite fair that she is on a higher team as per us. We've been on the same team for three years and I don't see how this could've happened, where she is on a higher team. CR rigged the whole tryout!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YJ now has 2 (A) teams and 2(B) teams? Based on the new color code on the website Curcio and Jones are now Both A teams? and the 3rd and 4th team are now B level teams..Is anyone buying this bunch of baloney CR is selling?

What it is, is brilliant marketing. 2x as many dads get to chest pound that his daughter is on blue, 2x as many others get to say their daughter is on yellow, which can be rationalized by daddy in a better light than a C,or D team.
Yellow Jackets get to keep more money by selling the teams this way. Clever on their part if the people buy into it. In actuality though, it is nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did infamous girl make
the new to the program infamous girl or the A team infamous girl. There are lots to keep track of! Either way some cant be happy

Ok infamous washwoman you keep track. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YJ now has 2 (A) teams and 2(B) teams? Based on the new color code on the website Curcio and Jones are now Both A teams? and the 3rd and 4th team are now B level teams..Is anyone buying this bunch of baloney CR is selling?

ca-ching ca-ching keep paying and she'll keep cashing the checks. She treats us like idiots because WE ARE!!!!!!! How pathetic and condescending. So my true Blue player is now the same as a wanna be gold player?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girl in question has been all over the Internet for two years complaining about teammates not passing her the ball,.Club directors and clubs of not seeing her talent. She has tried out for three different clubs and made the B team for all. Can we leave it alone now. Every one of her coachs and directors to date on LI can't be wrong!!!!!!

Actually, I have never heard girl or parents complain about anything as to what you are saying. girl and family isn't all wrapped up with this lax stuff. I don't really think she cares about A or B. or much about lax as we would like to believe. Just a kid enjoying a game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Jones beats mosts A teams they play so yes I can buy it. YJ B teams are good!!

1st of all no, not the real A teams. 2nd of all, the good B players just moved to A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What it is, is brilliant marketing. 2x as many dads get to chest pound that his daughter is on blue, 2x as many others get to say their daughter is on yellow, which can be rationalized by daddy in a better light than a C,or D team.
Yellow Jackets get to keep more money by selling the teams this way. Clever on their part if the people buy into it. In actuality though, it is nonsense.

Only problem is now Jones will have to play in same division as Curcio, and that is not going to be good for Jones team. Did CR think this through, or will she just continue to put Jones in B division? Hence revealing they really are just the B team....
Kinda puts these kids in a crappy position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is an alternate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well actually from what I am understanding with the new YJ.. Girl did actually make a YJ Blue team as there are now 2 Blue teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ca-ching ca-ching keep paying and she'll keep cashing the checks. She treats us like idiots because WE ARE!!!!!!! How pathetic and condescending. So my true Blue player is now the same as a wanna be gold player?

Now you guys are getting what you deserve by listening to cr's marketing crap. You've all been taken for a ride, and now even more gullible lemmings will be ripped-off. You deserve this by not questioning her motives. She thanks all of you for her lavish retirement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is an alternate?

Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Infamous girl bumped down my kid... CR really screwed up this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, do you know how angry the loyal YJ parents would be if CR would have placed this kid on the Blue team? Better to keep the parents happy all around by making two A teams and offering said kid a spot on one of them. Let's not act as though it's only A that gets looked at by colleges. Colleges look for kids with talent, they could really care less if you play on A,B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant stop laughing at two A teams. Did she reshuffle all the rosters to balance them out ? No she didn't so if you we #50 in the program playing on the B team you are still playing with #25-#50 which is great but its a B team.

Another let me butter you up so you feel good before I stick it too you again. The YJ way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is interesting to see all of these kids that club hop because the club they just left was wrong yet the new club puts them on the B team or lower.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, do you know how angry the loyal YJ parents would be if CR would have placed this kid on the Blue team? Better to keep the parents happy all around by making two A teams and offering said kid a spot on one of them. Let's not act as though it's only A that gets looked at by colleges. Colleges look for kids with talent, they could really care less if you play on A,B.

the parents, that's who really cares! and if you believe the two "A" teams I've got a bridge to sell you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is interesting to see all of these kids that club hop because the club they just left was wrong yet the new club puts them on the B team or lower.

In my opinion YJ B much better team/option than a TG B or a LEG B. if placed lower on YJ, then it's time to re-access the situation and face reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think so .CR knows that the kid will be trying out for another club next year. Now the saga is at YJ Jones. Feel bad for that team. Can we start a new thread for this girl ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think so .CR knows that the kid will be trying out for another club next year. Now the saga is at YJ Jones. Feel bad for that team. Can we start a new thread for this girl ?

Is "infamous girl" real and does she have a name, because to be honest, the whole "infamous girl" talk is starting to be just a little boorish. Either name her, or move on to something else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and who else do u think could be in the finals... BC?

NU

WHO CARES??? None of your daughters play at any of these schools. When does the SUNYAC start league play LOL

Mine is going to play at Northwestern. I know it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's with you? You talk more about this girl than you do your own. How did your kid do at tryouts? what team did she make? I bet it's the third or maybe fourth..Give it a rest already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is "infamous girl" real and does she have a name, because to be honest, the whole "infamous girl" talk is starting to be just a little boorish. Either name her, or move on to something else.

No names or calling out players on BOTC. I'm sure you wouldnt want some looney calling your kid out on an anonymous forum now would you? if you don't mind then tell us your kids name so they can have a wack at her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jones is going to be a mess. The new additions are toxic. Jones has had pretty good chemistry (as far as club lacrosse goes) and now new me first pissy people who going to be upset from day 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will be shut down before they even open up their mouths.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No names or calling out players on BOTC. I'm sure you wouldnt want some looney calling your kid out on an anonymous forum now would you? if you don't mind then tell us your kids name so they can have a wack at her.

I know there's no calling out names on BOTC. But, this whole "infamous girl" stuff is possibly making her more "famous" than she may deserve to be. It also sounds like she may not be as good as her "infamous girl" reputation. It's getting old. My kid already plays D1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jones is going to be a mess. The new additions are toxic. Jones has had pretty good chemistry (as far as club lacrosse goes) and now new me first pissy people who going to be upset from day 1

You are a nasty, lying troublemaker. Jones will be fine. As far as toxic, I don't think anyone is more toxic than yourself. The new additions will actually be fine, one was on YJ/Jones prior and is returning and the other 2 are great kids. Stop trying to bring drama and divisiveness when there is none. go to bed and get some rest maybe you will feel better in the morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay your kid might be "D1" but I bet infamous girl would take her down any time. Try her if you want to.

I know there's no calling out names on BOTC. But, this whole "infamous girl" stuff is possibly making her more "famous" than she may deserve to be. It also sounds like she may not be as good as her "infamous girl" reputation. It's getting old. My kid already plays D1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ouch going to fourth team when your daughter expected to move to Jones. Maybe its a you problem and not an everyone else program. Can't play nice in your own town, got on hear to complain and bad mouth. Your precious gets bumped for the third time in a row down and you wondered why she wasn't pulled up to JV and then cried and stomped your proverbial feet on this sight when she didn't. Now you're back at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four rock solid YJ teams of 25 kids plus some alternates if anyone drops out. Should be another great year for the 20's both on LI and MD. Rising Sophmores next summer this is when it gets fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four rock solid YJ teams of 25 kids plus some alternates if anyone drops out. Should be another great year for the 20's both on LI and MD. Rising Sophmores next summer this is when it gets fun!

You are kidding, right? Only the top team will be competitive, and they won't even be beating the MD teams. The others are part of the CR lax foundation, where there contributions will be used to fund the CR retirement complex. Wake up fools!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is an alternate?

Really?

Yes. Will CR recruit more girls to form E team=more money? Do they get placed on another team if someone doesn't accept their spot? Do they just fade away? Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You haters are PATHETIC. So they have changed the color scheme of the teams , who cares .Do people complain that at 2020 TG has a team they label as black when in reality they do not have any "A" level team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are jones kids suppose to do? Quit travel because we didn't make A team.
There is not any B team that can beat us and we beat most A teams also ( except M&D Hero's Legacy ) Most of the kids will pkay in college. So mind your F ing business and worry about your own family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will tell you this, what CR did was she gave girls already in her program a chance to crack A as the parents were applying the pressure for their kids to be bumped up. Notice there was no non YJ'ers our outsiders added to the top team. The team practically remained the same except for the ones that were moved up from B and rightfully so, if you are moving kids up to plug slots, the first place you should look is within your own program. Prior years had girls moving from other clubs (I.E TG)that the TG parents including the Pequa dad who practically breathed down CR's back and practically bought there way in to get on A and hasn't made much of an impact or lived up to the hype. This also caused many on B to be overlooked. Seems like YJ is now trying to promote from within.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will tell you this, what CR did was she gave girls already in her program a chance to crack A as the parents were applying the pressure for their kids to be bumped up. Notice there was no non YJ'ers our outsiders added to the top team. The team practically remained the same except for the ones that were moved up from B and rightfully so, if you are moving kids up to plug slots, the first place you should look is within your own program. Prior years had girls moving from other clubs (I.E TG)that the TG parents including the Pequa dad who practically breathed down CR's back and practically bought there way in to get on A and hasn't made much of an impact or lived up to the hype. This also caused many on B to be overlooked. Seems like YJ is now trying to promote from within.

Delusional....you actually think there are 2 A teams, wake up!

Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard