BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 78 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
she knows all...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymo us
Stat mom knows all...
Stat mom,ipad dad ,penguin ,sweet perm .Love the names

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top B teams 1.outlaws 2.legacy 3.igloo 4.fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 2020 has a visor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ig-pooh

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, lets name call and bully then pretend to be shocked when you raise little Johnny to follow in your footsteps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ig-pooh

I really really really hope I don't know who you are. I am embarrassed for you. Grow up and find something else to do with your time . By the way, I am not an igloo parent. You're disgusting to everybody

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by kjsdrums1
Garden City beat Igloo last summer

So I would than have to believe you feel Igloo is a B team?

No- "than" you would have to know it was one lucky time for you - and "than" learn proper grammar

When all else fails , the LIers go right to spelling and grammar. Don't worry about the score. The real test of a lacrosse team is their English grades!

"are" their English grades. moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, lets name call and bully then pretend to be shocked when you raise little Johnny to follow in your footsteps. LOSER!![/quote]

You are name calling. I'm just repeating what I've seen in other threads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, lets name call and bully then pretend to be shocked when you raise little Johnny to follow in your footsteps.![/quote]

You are name calling. I'm just repeating what I've seen in other threads.[/quote]

I'm just repeating....what a joke.. a least take accountability for being a jerk!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Stat mom knows all..." This is just fact, not bullying or name calling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No- "than" you would have to know it was one lucky time for you - and "than" learn proper grammar

When all else fails , the LIers go right to spelling and grammar. Don't worry about the score. The real test of a lacrosse team is their English grades!

Wrong. You use the verb that reflects the subject noun, not the adjective -- here it is "the real test . . . IS" not "the real test . . . ARE". Now go crawl back under your rock, Grammar Police.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hysterical! so much for the know it all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. You use the verb that reflects the subject noun, not the adjective -- here it is "the real test . . . IS" not "the real test . . . ARE". Now go crawl back under your rock, Grammar Police.

Are you sure it's not "our they're English grades"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 5 year old is more mature than you people...please stop the english class and stick to 2022 lax discussions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 5 year old is more mature than you people...please stop the english class and stick to 2022 lax discussions

And the constant bashing. It's really gotten out of hand. Everyone is so angry and hateful!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because you have the vast majority of BOTC parents NEVER having played Lacrosse, in most cases the parents I have come across have played NO sports other than Little League baseball. But they are experts on all aspects lacrosse and youth sports. That's why they bash, they don't know. Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, not really. Outlaws is a B+ team. No kid from smash, United, express, igloo or any other A team, town or travel, would leave to go to Outlaws. Unfortunately for the B+ teams, the A teams will get stronger this year and there will be more separation between A and not A but outlaws should dominate the B bracket.

So no one should go to the Outlaws according to you.

What exactly is a B+ team? You have no clue when talking about A teams or B teams. Its very simple. If a team competes in the top bracket at ALL tournaments they are an A team.
Good or Bad. Last summer they competed against every top team. They ducked no one. According to you there are Three A teams.

Teams that go into the lower divisions Like United, Ducks, Hitmen, Empire to name a few are B teams. If the Outlaws start competing in the lower divisions I would agree but we all know that is not the case. You sound like a disgruntled individual who didn't make it.

The Outlaws have picked up a few new players and have received a lot of inquiries about available spots. Let's see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, not really. Outlaws is a B+ team. No kid from smash, United, express, igloo or any other A team, town or travel, would leave to go to Outlaws. Unfortunately for the B+ teams, the A teams will get stronger this year and there will be more separation between A and not A but outlaws should dominate the B bracket.

What exactly is a B+ team? You have no clue when talking about A teams or B teams. Its very simple. If a team competes in the top bracket at ALL tournaments they are an A team.
Good or Bad. Last summer they competed against every top team. They ducked no one. According to you there are Three A teams.

Teams that go into the lower divisions Like United, Ducks, Hitmen, Empire to name a few are B teams. If the Outlaws start competing in the lower divisions I would agree but we all know that is not the case. You sound like a disgruntled individual who didn't make it.

The Outlaws have picked up a few new players and have received a lot of inquiries about available spots. Let's see what happens.

Why do players keep leaving the Outlaws every year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because you have the vast majority of BOTC parents NEVER having played Lacrosse, in most cases the parents I have come across have played NO sports other than Little League baseball. But they are experts on all aspects lacrosse and youth sports. That's why they bash, they don't know. Sad

So if you played lacrosse then you are not bashing? Dumb.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
21's so much more civil and kind... and better grammar. Weak parenting class this '22 group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
21's so much more civil and kind... and better grammar. Weak parenting class this '22 group.

LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah ...and that posters 5 yr old will never start!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, because if you played a sport beyond LL you would understand that what you are doing is nonsense. Stick to Mathletes friend, this is too much for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do players keep leaving the Outlaws every year?

Who left? No one. Any turnover that was done to improve the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to break it to you pal-players leave every organization every year. Kids leave outlaws, yes. 91 super team all ready lost 3 kids this fall. Express lost some this year too. Stop thinking this only happens to the outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tons of kids left Outlaws this year. The Middie and Attackman to name two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The attackman got cut. Not sure what mid you're referring to. Hardly tons. You're reaching. They added less than 5 new players out of 23. Seems like not a lot of turnover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attackman did not get cut, that is a complete lie!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok parents. Enough. It's 8pm. Go hug your 12 yr old boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attackman did not get cut, that is a complete lie!!

No your right he wasn't cut, he didn't come back because he was offered a spot on the 2nd team and the parents didn't want to take that spot. So they went elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A middie left the team because he wasn't getting any playing time. Same as every team with a guy on the bottom of the totem pole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope not the case! That's a bald faced lie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious, not involved but seems like you know something or have direct knowledge. Why don't you just tell us what really happened? Sounds like your kid left the team but could be wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Outlaws had two kids that shoot laser beams. They are big and I saw some rockets come from them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Outlaws had two kids that shoot laser beams. They are big and I saw some rockets come from them

They Looked like TOMAHAWK MISSLES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope not the case! That's a bald faced lie!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not going to stoop to the level of the original poster, needless to say it's a fabrication! I will leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody talking about brine national tryouts yesterday, must be a secret!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it stunk
Nobody talking about brine national tryouts yesterday, must be a secret!

Page 27 of 78 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard