BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Girls 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty looked really good and fast. I think it is great this coach works with kids all year to make them better-it shows. It is amazing how people bash hard work when it is successful. The reality is this LIFE.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Liberty looked really good and fast. I think it is great this coach works with kids all year to make them better-it shows. It is amazing how people bash hard work when it is successful. The reality is this LIFE.

Right?! Bash players because they are successful, that's mature. Truly shows a person's character when they belittle a player for excelling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
she works with her manhasset kids all year round!
What happened at the U-15, U-14, U 13 last year ?
She works with hes Manhasset kids about the same as Carol Rose works with her Northpot kids, though you never seem to bring that up. My daughter played on Liberty and I can assure you Danielle and her staff worked with my daughter almost every week exceot for maybe 6 or 8 weeks around Thanksgiving/Christmass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI this is the Maryland forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and you guys arent all over the main forum , witch if you dont know is a long island forum. Remember this was started for L.I. lax, they are just giving you your own because you MD. people need to feel special

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ALMOST ( I think last year was her year for the U15)
I see a lot of girls going to Igloo....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty 2019 Black was finalist at the U15 National championship lost to YJ in the final 7-4, their only loss of the tournament. they beat 2 YJ teams and Integrity before getting to the final.

What was the score they beat 2nd yj team? Also, their three best players were 2018s...when only 19s played each other, 12-4 yj at summer genesis...just want to give the public both sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and you guys arent all over the main forum , witch if you dont know is a long island forum. Remember this was started for L.I. lax, they are just giving you your own because you MD. people need to feel special

There is nothing in the title of the 2019 forum that designates it as LI only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty 2019 Black was finalist at the U15 National championship lost to YJ in the final 7-4, their only loss of the tournament. they beat 2 YJ teams and Integrity before getting to the final.

What was the score they beat 2nd yj team? Also, their three best players were 2018s...when only 19s played each other, 12-4 yj at summer genesis...just want to give the public both sides.

does showing the public "both sides" mean "make up lies"?

You seem defensive that, in the most recent tournament, Liberty did better than the yellow jackets

Get over it and don't worry about. It means nothing. No need to make excuses or talk (lie about) past games.

Both teams are very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is nothing in the title of the 2019 forum that designates it as LI only.
the whole site was set up as a LONG ISLAND lacrosse forum that has spread far beyond our island, so by definition all main forums are LONG ISLAND forums. the Maryland forums is just a subtext. try and keep up with the logic on this one ok

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem defensive that, in the most recent tournament, Liberty did better than the yellow jackets

Get over it and don't worry about. It means nothing. No need to make excuses or talk (lie about) past games.

What part of the statement is a lie? summer Genesis score/U15 2018 players? You familiar with tourneymachine.com? Your making this way too easy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has days when they are missing players or just has a bad day, including Liberty. Genesis was one of those tournaments for the Liberty. Since that tournament, and over the last weekend Liberty has played extremely well, maybe not the "best in the country" but well.

The fact that you still are writing about it proves it... Liberty gaining ground on YJ and they are nervous.

On paper, with all their UNC, MD, FL, USC, Duke, ND etc. commits YJs should ALWAYS have better tournaments than the Liberty. The performance of Liberty last weekend which shows the result of hard work, determination and perseverance and is to be commended is not as surprising as the lackluster performance of the mighty YJs and their superstars. D1 coaches take note of these things. That's the reason you people are still writing about it.
I expect the next time the two teams meet, or even play in the same bracket, you''ll do so much better than them ... but this past weekend, you didn't. Liberty's performance at President 'S cup, championship at Project 120, undefeated at the Grind, undefeated at Capital Cup, undefeated at Rivalry and the Fall Lax for the Cure, has proven it should be included in the G8 "best of the best" tournament and if they aren't it proves the point that CR excludes them just for the reason that she is afraid another LI team might show her mighty bees up and people, especially from Nassau, realize they have an option would cut into her game.

YJ Blue team probably is, or can be when they all show up and play, the best on LI ... but Liberty is undoubtedly the 2nd best and is gaining ground every day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What part of the statement is a lie? summer Genesis score/U15 2018 players? You familiar with tourneymachine.com? Your making this way too easy
you sound like a disgruntled lover when you talk about this, Congratulations you won at summer genesis, but the 2018 were under 15 at the time they beat you in Fla so deal with it, they didn't cheat they were of the right age get, over it. they played better than your daughter, maybe they finally caught up to your little princess and now you have to deal with the fact that shes not as good as you thought she was. Wait untill she goes to college and you find out that not only are girls you thought were beneith your little princess are starting above her , but that shes not going to get any real minuetes at all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parent here- I'm not one to pressure my kids and go to every clinic and all that, but in regards to playing in a top division 1 program...is it "too late" if she isn't recruited yet? We need to narrow down schools she is looking where she can play and has her major.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are LI dads commenting on a MD forum? Go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we L.I. parents bother you so much on a web site made for L.I. lacrosse, you could easily go start Back of the Crab and we will stay here on the site Started by, moderated by and made for L.I. lacrosse by Long Islanders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we L.I. parents bother you so much on a web site made for L.I. lacrosse, you could easily go start Back of the Crab and we will stay here on the site Started by, moderated by and made for L.I. lacrosse by Long Islanders

LIslanders who specifically made a MD forum for MD people. So again, why are you posting here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of us MD parents comment on some of the forums that are mostly LI-centric, however they do not say for LI folks only. I say no harm, no foul.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone is welcome to post here, but it's a MD forums, so talking just abou5 LI clubs is idiotic. Post on the LI forum about TransAms, carports, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay - as a Marylander - I feel the need to apologize to the LongIslanders about the behavior of some of my Maryland brethren. I'm more of an open minded person and have no problems discussing lacrosse with the LongIslanders and in fact enjoy talking to a lot of them, especially over beers. In fact a shout out to any of the Massapequa folks on this forum - my wife has family out there. Again - I apologize for the attempted exclusivity of the Marylanders - they are so use to their clubs and their schools. Cheers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess they're right: the good stuff does mellow with age.
The restraint on this forum is admirable compared to a lot of the younger forums. This is probably what they mean about leaving it on the field. Well, another summer season is upon us. Good luck to all the sophomores out there and safe travel for all their families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So best club programs now that season over:

In no order--YJ, TP, M&D, Skywalker, TLC, Capital, MD United, Steps.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard