BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 51 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont disagree. My point was simply that it was crazy to put a depleted B team up against Crush. My other point was that this 4th 2020 team is a disaster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually not a dead horse yet. RR which is viewed by thousands and highly respected amongst coaches is very impressed with them. I also have a '19 and they played the same way. Parents bitched and moaned also. Bottom line is they come to play and play they do. So if they play physical . I'm sure when the spoiled LI boys lay a big hit its ok. And I'm from LI. Toughen up guys
way too much on this subject almost like the Crabs are on here deflecting all the angst in the direction of Edge. See everyone in Long Island Saturday and Sunday

Hardcor from Canada playing Sunday in Philadelphia cant wait to see the explosion on thes epages Sunday night.
You won't see everyone Sunday. NXT in Philly this weekend also.

Wait no longer, but the explosion isn't what you had in mind. Hardcor went 1-2 today, only winning against a weaker STEPS team. They lost to Seeetlax Upstate 5-4 and to Looney's 7-2. Much different than last weekend when they played in a weaker tournament against much weaker teams and going 3-0 and outscoring their opponents 43 to 3. Playing against two stronger teams today didn't produce the same results. And please don't use the excuse not all of their players were there today. Not a good idea to anticipate the outcome of club lacrosse tournament with stronger teams involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hardcor isn't a top echelon team like Edge they are more middle of the pack/bottom end
Actually not a dead horse yet. RR which is viewed by thousands and highly respected amongst coaches is very impressed with them. I also have a '19 and they played the same way. Parents bitched and moaned also. Bottom line is they come to play and play they do. So if they play physical . I'm sure when the spoiled LI boys lay a big hit its ok. And I'm from LI. Toughen up guys
way too much on this subject almost like the Crabs are on here deflecting all the angst in the direction of Edge. See everyone in Long Island Saturday and Sunday

Hardcor from Canada playing Sunday in Philadelphia cant wait to see the explosion on thes epages Sunday night.
You won't see everyone Sunday. NXT in Philly this weekend also.

Wait no longer, but the explosion isn't what you had in mind. Hardcor went 1-2 today, only winning against a weaker STEPS team. They lost to Seeetlax Upstate 5-4 and to Looney's 7-2. Much different than last weekend when they played in a weaker tournament against much weaker teams and going 3-0 and outscoring their opponents 43 to 3. Playing against two stronger teams today didn't produce the same results. And please don't use the excuse not all of their players were there today. Not a good idea to anticipate the outcome of club lacrosse tournament with stronger teams involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA lost? Wow didn't see that coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA lost? Wow didn't see that coming.
Why?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 2020 NXT get the good players from Risings Sons when they folded? NXT has been bad for years and competed well today. They obviously have new players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express got lit up today. I assume Express Moran/Wiecorek is their A team.
They lost 7-2, 9-2 and 11-2 at Farmingdale.

Not their A Team. Sorry to bring you back down.

As if their A team is dominant. They are a middle of the pack A bracket team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Coast Stars not a good team, middle of the pack at best. So much for the West bursting onto the scene. Seattle Stars weak as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Coast Stars not a good team, middle of the pack at best. So much for the West bursting onto the scene. Seattle Stars weak as well.
West Coast lost kids to Legends West

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they lose to?

Express A lost to Edge, Florida Crush and West Coast.
Express A and Express B had a combined record of 1-5.
The top level coaching from Moran, Wiecorek and Leghart is really paying off.

Why wouldn't the almighty Terps want to play against Crush? Why have your B team play them? Very weak by the A coach in my opinion. I can hear it now please don't put us with them. Put our B team against them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express got lit up today. I assume Express Moran/Wiecorek is their A team.
They lost 7-2, 9-2 and 11-2 at Farmingdale.

Not their A Team. Sorry to bring you back down.

As if their A team is dominant. They are a middle of the pack A bracket team.

Yes, they were beat down good last week at big 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after playing against Edge on Sunday, I didn't really see what everybody is complaining about. They weren't 'dirty' or 'goons' but they played good lacrosse. Mind you, I'm not really sure if they have a good al around 'team' but they really rely on a few individuals: Big Hopkins middie (cannon of a shot), strong lefty middie (often worked with Hopkins middie on a two man game, which they were very good at) and just used some D-middies to rag the ball up the field on the clear. The attack didn't do a ton, mostly just finished the ball on the crease. Their whole offense is through these two middies. (The two guys written up by Ty Xander's weren't here)
I don't know but this is what I thought of the team. They weren't dirty like y'all are saying but a very good lacrosse team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after playing against Edge on Sunday, I didn't really see what everybody is complaining about. They weren't 'dirty' or 'goons' but they played good lacrosse. Mind you, I'm not really sure if they have a good al around 'team' but they really rely on a few individuals: Big Hopkins middie (cannon of a shot), strong lefty middie (often worked with Hopkins middie on a two man game, which they were very good at) and just used some D-middies to rag the ball up the field on the clear. The attack didn't do a ton, mostly just finished the ball on the crease. Their whole offense is through these two middies. (The two guys written up by Ty Xander's weren't here)
I don't know but this is what I thought of the team. They weren't dirty like y'all are saying but a very good lacrosse team.

I agree with you, my son's team played them last weekend down in DE and they weren't dirty and the parents were super nice on the side lines too. It was a close competitive game going back and forth the whole time ended something like 8-7, so if there was a time for players to be cheap, it would have been in a tight game like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They weren't in the big 4 last week they were at Uplax and went 2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They weren't in the big 4 last week they were at Uplax and went 2-1

If you are talking about Express, they were at big 4 on Saturday I believe they had a 1 goal game with Edge, lost badly to Sweetlax, and Lacxchusettes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you, my son's team played them last weekend down in DE and they weren't dirty and the parents were super nice on the side lines too. It was a close competitive game going back and forth the whole time ended something like 8-7, so if there was a time for players to be cheap, it would have been in a tight game like that.
thanks for the kind words. We appreciated your hospitality and our three weekends in your country literally the critical mass of kids that are good enough to compete at your level is probably 100 boys in our entire province. Sadly lacrosse has had a steep decline since the Toronto Blue Jays started winning again so we have lost players to baseball. The Freedom game in Delaware was a very good game and we did notice a great improvement in your team from a game a year earlier. We can't wait to come back down an play next summer. edge lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are talking about a different express team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there were a lot of coaches braving the cold and wind in Philly. Brown, Duke, OSU, Bucknell, Princeton are the ones I saw at a particular game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thanks for the kind words. We appreciated your hospitality and our three weekends in your country literally the critical mass of kids that are good enough to compete at your level is probably 100 boys in our entire province. Sadly lacrosse has had a steep decline since the Toronto Blue Jays started winning again so we have lost players to baseball. The Freedom game in Delaware was a very good game and we did notice a great improvement in your team from a game a year earlier. We can't wait to come back down an play next summer. edge lacrosse
Says the freedom dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10?

1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Express
5. NXT
6. Crabs
7. Edge
8. NH
9. Legacy
10. Legends West

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. 91
2. Loonets
3. Edge
4. Crabs
5. Express
6. FCA
7. West Coast
8. NH
9. NXT
10. Legacy
Top 10?

1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Express
5. NXT
6. Crabs
7. Edge
8. NH
9. Legacy
10. Legends West

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 should really be in the 2019 top ten

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10?

1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Express
5. NXT
6. Crabs
7. Edge
8. NH
9. Legacy
10. Legends West

Express at 4? Now that's funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10?

1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Express
5. NXT
6. Crabs
7. Edge
8. NH
9. Legacy
10. Legends West

Express at 4? Now that's funny.

NXT???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are missing Next Level, Hawks, Laxachusetts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express and NXT do not belong, Neither did well this fall.Tomahalks, Laxachusettes Sweetlax National should be in there behind Crush and Looneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level lost to fl$ last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this, 91 is tops u till someone beats them again. Which could be coming soon, they almost lost to edge. And then there is a whole pack of teams that can beat anyone on any given day. Why are some people so obsessed with this "top 10" ranking. Seriously, who cares, do you want to be able to say, the team my kid plays on is ranked 5 (or whatever). Let you kids enjoy the game and that should be enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level lost to fl$ last week.

Actually FL$ should be in the top 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express and NXT do not belong, Neither did well this fall.Tomahalks, Laxachusettes Sweetlax National should be in there behind Crush and Looneys
NXT only lost twice both to FCA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nxt also lost to the crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT may have lost a couple of games but they are tops when it comes to tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nxt also lost to the crabs.
Oh I thought that was their 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Laxachusettes
5. Edge
6. Crabs
7. Sweetlax NY
8. NH Tomahawks
9 - 13. LI Express, NXT, HHH, Leading Edge, Madlax

NXT
9. LI Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Laxachusettes
5. Edge
6. Crabs
7. Sweetlax NY
8. NH Tomahawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Laxachusettes
5. Edge
6. Crabs
7. Sweetlax NY
8. NH Tomahawks

Crabs at #6? No respect from strong island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1. 91
2. Looneys
3. FCA
4. Laxachusettes
5. Edge
6. Crabs
7. Sweetlax NY
8. NH Tomahawks

It should be Sweetlax National at #7, or higher since they beat Laxachusettes a couple weeks ago. They are the top SL team. The NY and FL teams are in the 9-13 range, although SL upstate did beat Edge. Maybe Tomahawks a little higher too. Probably 3-8 could beat each other back and forth. With so many boys commiting, we may see the team dynamics change since many top players will not attend all the tourmaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH blows at 2020. Their are at least r10 teams ahead of them. for the 9=13 slots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is this group so focused on rating high school club teams and revising and arguing about 1-10? It does not matter anymore - in fact it is better for players not to be on those teams as they get seen as they are actually playing in games. All the clubs mentioned above do not focus on all their players - only the top ten on each of those teams gets to see any impactful time on the field. Better to be a starter on a 10-20 team then a bench sitter on any of the 1-10 teams.

Page 17 of 51 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard