BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,951
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 102 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is the outlaws gold team - their A or B team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i think they just assumed/hoped more teams would be there to make more $. only a few sign and up and you are left with your own teams. look at this and and the fall brawl in islip. even worse pickings there on saturday.

look at it this way. all the other teams will get some decent games in maybe.

It's an express scrimmage day with two other teams. All the other teams from years past stopped going to this tournament.

And you get to wake the kids up at 6:30am the day after Thanksgiving to go waste your time. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team. Last years black. They beat express white just about every time last year but I think they took a step back. White beat them this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team. Doesn't matter. The tournament in this age is all b and c teams except express haugen. They will crush everyone and pump out their chest. It will be a total joke. Check back here after tournament is over and you will hear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Division:

Express Haugen
Express White
Express North
Express CT
Outlaws

So basically Channy takes money from his own teams parents for them to play a in a tournament that should be an internal FREE set of scrimmage games. When are the parents of Express going to realize Channy is running a Ponzi Scheme.

Go play somewhere else.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tooooo funny. Badgers lost to the Express North. Time for Channy to swallow his pride and get BM back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey pot stirrer Express North lost to Haugen Express. Stop being a moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Division:

Express Haugen
Express White
Express North
Express CT
Outlaws

So basically Channy takes money from his own teams parents for them to play a in a tournament that should be an internal FREE set of scrimmage games. When are the parents of Express going to realize Channy is running a Ponzi Scheme.

Go play somewhere else.

9d1 does this all the time. But they hide it better. Mix a bunch of teams from 9d1, 9d1 tristate, empire and fighting ducks and call it a tournament. All dynamic sports management teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tooooo funny. Badgers lost to the Express North. Time for Channy to swallow his pride and get BM back.

BM was there in the corner with his cap on watching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Too bad the Haugen team won against express north.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why can't they just update the scores. So stupid. Does anyone know the results from today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can anyone recommend a comfortable goalie glove? or the least awkward one. thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. In OT. That's pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally Agree. That team has the most individual athletic talent yet are going backwards as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won the bracket? What were scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has been a goalie for 7 years and he uses the STX shield. This is without a doubt the best glove he has ever used. Especially the smaller size because the thumb does not bend the glove is compact and contoured, the larger sizes has a plastic Nuckle. Once your son try's these gloves he will never want to use another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your 2023 son has been a goalie since 3 or 4?
What a parent. Specializing a little early?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your 2023 son has been a goalie since 3 or 4?
What a parent. Specializing a little early?

Maybe he has more than one kid. Or his son is a different age. Stop being a [lacrosse] for a second if he's trying to answer a question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally Agree. That team has the most individual athletic talent yet are going backwards as a team.

I know, I know. BM you are the lax God and when you left to go to leg a c, everything fell apart.
We can't wait to play your new MLL tornado team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is 2022, that's what I get for trying to help, never again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2023 thread...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rollback to the previous conservation about the goalie gloves you A-hole!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rollback to the previous conservation about the goalie gloves you A-hole!

Thanks Chief...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team. Doesn't matter. The tournament in this age is all b and c teams except express haugen. They will crush everyone and pump out their chest. It will be a total joke. Check back here after tournament is over and you will hear.

No chest pumping!! My kid plays for Express North and I think we are a good team but I was not impressed with this glory Haugen Team. I was expecting this high caliber team to show up. Not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know, I know. BM you are the lax God and when you left to go to leg a c, everything fell apart.
We can't wait to play your new MLL tornado team.

Funny. You guys are doing a good job at proving his point. Keep up the good work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chest pumping!! My kid plays for Express North and I think we are a good team but I was not impressed with this glory Haugen Team. I was expecting this high caliber team to show up. Not even close.

Very surprising. How has North done against other LI teams this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North has a very good goalie & face off kid. Rest of team is fair. Maybe Haugen's team will impress you next time. Remember this is only fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid got cut. We're sorry he is a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on box lacrosse, who has the best clinic for it? Does it improve your game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on box lacrosse, who has the best clinic for it? Does it improve your game?

Box is a great way for players to improve their stick skills. It involves lots of quick passes, quick shot and precise shots. Most clubs offer a clinic/team. Many teams have started working on box skills on their own, as well. Unfortunately, it can get pricey. Talk with your son's coach to see if he knows of a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's getting cold at the north pole. Better build those igloos strong to withstand the pressure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's getting cold at the north pole. Better build those igloos strong to withstand the pressure.

You're a moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Haugen is a talented team but seem to not play to win. If they would only play the better kids more they would win more... but then again something should be said about playing time and AJ doing the right thing. Remember the Haugen team has all daddy coaches as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Haugen is a talented team but seem to not play to win. If they would only play the better kids more they would win more... but then again something should be said about playing time and AJ doing the right thing. Remember the Haugen team has all daddy coaches as well.

Yeah, but, when I coached the team........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going on here and trashing your own son's team is a real classless move. If you don't like it, ask for a refund and find a different team. I'm sure BM will take him on Legacy. They need players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going on here and trashing your own son's team is a real classless move. If you don't like it, ask for a refund and find a different team. I'm sure BM will take him on Legacy. They need players.

No we don't need players. You can keep the swamp. Don't drain it. Maybe you can start a 4th team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No we don't need players. You can keep the swamp. Don't drain it. Maybe you can start a 4th team.

At least there's interest. The "boys in blue" can't even field one quality A team anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do the right thing???? AJ has no clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Bob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the dad who thinks his kid is way better than he is. Listen Pops, the coaches play kids for a variety of reasons. The product on the field is the top reason, but not the only one. Being coachable and unselfish on the field go a long way. You seem like a tool who probably tells his kid that he needs to go to the cage every time the ball is in his stick. That's why he's on the sidelines and not on the field. Also, having a a-hole for a parent is not helping his chances of getting off the 3rd middie line.

Page 35 of 102 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard