BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Solo cup or not, I'm looking forward to the days when our Philly region teams go 1,2,3 in tournaments with LI and Maryland. It's an exciting time in Philly youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Solo cup or not, I'm looking forward to the days when our Philly region teams go 1,2,3 in tournaments with LI and Maryland. It's an exciting time in Philly youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dude the BL Game and the notion of us having guest players has been rehashed so many times its getting ridiculous. The two guest players are not guest players they continue to play for the team and have for the last two years. Yes they had different colored BL shorts and yes they are big and good. One plays middie from Downingtowna and the other is a LSM from Kennett. Yes a dad didn't know players numbers because the HC had to leave to help coach the 2024 team and a dad subbed for him. You wlll see them again. The game went into overtime and a bogus call gave S2S the game. BL then Beat Express which is always mentioned in the top rankings in the consolation game without their two best poles who left for vacation while S2S got beaten badly by the Bandits. BL has beaten the Crabs and badly beaten Laxachusetts, beat Warriors 12-6 which is still a very good team and If it makes you feel better to think that the BL isn't a top 5 team in the country then feel that way. Considering this team just this year made a committment to actually practice before the tournaments it will be interesting to see what this tournament season holds. If BL took you to overtime after practicing 11 times as a team together prior to the tournament season....
They just shut out the Dukes National Team 5-0 that lost a close game to Igloo and we still don't have -0- offensive plays and 1 Man Up play.

As a Long Island parent that clicked on the wrong thread, I have to say, don't get get caught up with these S2S parent arguments. They're a decent team, ,but their best days are already behind them. My kid''s team was down there at NXT and that was a great tournament. Awesome teams, great games. I had never heard of Brothrly Love before getting there, but they were legit. Beat my guy's team. We've olayeyed plent of elite teams and a lot of them have a big kid or two. Laxachussettes Black had the biggest 10 year old on the planet. None of that really matters though. The boy get better playing against better kids. I was impressed with that BL team and look forward to seeing my guy face them again next summer. Best of luck to all of you (except you S2S d-bags).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude the BL Game and the notion of us having guest players has been rehashed so many times its getting ridiculous. The two guest players are not guest players they continue to play for the team and have for the last two years. Yes they had different colored BL shorts and yes they are big and good. One plays middie from Downingtowna and the other is a LSM from Kennett. Yes a dad didn't know players numbers because the HC had to leave to help coach the 2024 team and a dad subbed for him. You wlll see them again. The game went into overtime and a bogus call gave S2S the game. BL then Beat Express which is always mentioned in the top rankings in the consolation game without their two best poles who left for vacation while S2S got beaten badly by the Bandits. BL has beaten the Crabs and badly beaten Laxachusetts, beat Warriors 12-6 which is still a very good team and If it makes you feel better to think that the BL isn't a top 5 team in the country then feel that way. Considering this team just this year made a committment to actually practice before the tournaments it will be interesting to see what this tournament season holds. If BL took you to overtime after practicing 11 times as a team together prior to the tournament season....
They just shut out the Dukes National Team 5-0 that lost a close game to Igloo and we still don't have -0- offensive plays and 1 Man Up play.
You shouldn't have ANY plays, ZERO. Plays don't teach kids how to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you just happened upon this thread and decided it would be a good idea to add to the 'conversation' by ripping a team and calling the parents 'd-bags'. You seem like a real swell guy.

How about we play a little sleuthing game and try to figure out the team your son plays for. If we can assume your post isn’t complete bs (which is admittedly a big assumption), your son is on a Long Island team that played and lost to BL at NXT last summer. Tourney Machine is a wonderful thing! BL played three LI teams at NXT. They beat the Warriors, lost to S2S and then beat Express. So it would seem that your son plays for either the Warriors or Express.

Since you commented that S2S' best days are behind them (although you were generous enough to admit that they are 'decent' team) I know your son isn't on Express b/c S2S just beat them a month ago. Maybe S2S got lucky against Express, like the BL parents claimed they got lucky against them. Boy, that S2S sure is one lucky team! All the bogus calls seem to go their way!

No, your son isn't on Express. I'm going to bet that he plays for the Warriors, aka the best 'B' team on LI.

I’ve just got one question for you: have the Warriors ever beaten Express or BL? (I’ll save everyone some time, the answer is ‘no’)

You should ask your coach to set up a scrimmage against S2S next Spring and you can evaluate our decline from up close. Feel free to come back to this site afterwards and post the result.

Until then, please keep your mouth off of our team. Thanks much.

Sincerely,

D-bag parent

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you just happened upon this thread and decided it would be a good idea to add to the 'conversation' by ripping a team and calling the parents 'd-bags'. You seem like a real swell guy.

How about we play a little sleuthing game and try to figure out the team your son plays for. If we can assume your post isn’t complete bs (which is admittedly a big assumption), your son is on a Long Island team that played and lost to BL at NXT last summer. Tourney Machine is a wonderful thing! BL played three LI teams at NXT. They beat the Warriors, lost to S2S and then beat Express. So it would seem that your son plays for either the Warriors or Express.

Since you commented that S2S' best days are behind them (although you were generous enough to admit that they are 'decent' team) I know your son isn't on Express b/c S2S just beat them a month ago. Maybe S2S got lucky against Express, like the BL parents claimed they got lucky against them. Boy, that S2S sure is one lucky team! All the bogus calls seem to go their way!

No, your son isn't on Express. I'm going to bet that he plays for the Warriors, aka the best 'B' team on LI.

I’ve just got one question for you: have the Warriors ever beaten Express or BL? (I’ll save everyone some time, the answer is ‘no’)

You should ask your coach to set up a scrimmage against S2S next Spring and you can evaluate our decline from up close. Feel free to come back to this site afterwards and post the result.

Until then, please keep your mouth off of our team. Thanks much.

Sincerely,

D-bag parent

You really don't think that was a BL parent? You must be new.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would a few Maryland teams like to hop on this thread and beat on one another?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You really don't think that was a BL parent? You must be new." Really, what is your issue with BL?? How many time have you lost to BL in what you've deemed an unfair way? How much time have you spent with BL kids and parents to feel just about your character assults?. Are you always thus offensive or just when anonymous?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious questions: What is an S2S? Are they a PA team? I have 3 sons playing travel from 2025-2022 and I've never heard of them. Why is this parent so angry? Can we all agree that this sounds like someone who's going to be severely disappointed in his child fairly soon?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You really don't think that was a BL parent? You must be new." Really, what is your issue with BL?? How many time have you lost to BL in what you've deemed an unfair way? How much time have you spent with BL kids and parents to feel just about your character assults?. Are you always thus offensive or just when anonymous?

Common sense. Reread the post. Too complementary to BL and that goes against everything the posters on this board represent. You really think people came down and never heard of them? Use you noggin, buddy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Common sense. Reread the post. Too complementary to BL and that goes against everything the posters on this board represent. You really think people came down and never heard of them? Use you noggin, buddy." To think I'll never get back the time I've wasted on this board! I'm gonna use my noggin elsewhere. Tough crowd. Off to my safe space to come to terms with the realization that this board is________. Fill in the blank.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Common sense. Reread the post. Too complementary to BL and that goes against everything the posters on this board represent. You really think people came down and never heard of them? Use you noggin, buddy." To think I'll never get back the time I've wasted on this board! I'm gonna use my noggin elsewhere. Tough crowd. Off to my safe space to come to terms with the realization that this board is________. Fill in the blank.

I know! I know! is the answer to the blank "AWESOME"?!?!?!?!
I love this board. This 23 Philly one is quickly becoming great. Keep that $h1@ up!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it really out of the realm of possibility that a LI parent would compliment a Philly Club and say he was impressed. Does it really pain you that much you have to fabricate the notion it was a BL parent masquerading as a guest to this board . Is thinking that the parent was a Dukes National player as they do have several LI players on the team that BL beat 5-0 really that far fetched? As a National Team player getting -0- goals against a local club, might that leave you impressed? Is it possible that a parent from Long Island may have never heard of BL since BL has only been in existence less than 3 years and others have commented "BL came from nowhere" After all we have people on this board that never heard of S2S one of the top 2023 Teams on LI.

I don't know why you are so bitter maybe you have lost one too many times to BL, maybe your kid got cut, maybe the luster is lost from your club. What I do know is that BL is only getting better they have a 2024 team that is top 10 in the country to follow in the footsteps of 2023 and now their girls are doing the same. Keep up the anger let the poison fester We enjoy watching you squirm as BL keeps on rolling. Don't fret about the time lost I enjoy your acerbic posts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious questions: What is an S2S? Are they a PA team? I have 3 sons playing travel from 2025-2022 and I've never heard of them. Why is this parent so angry? Can we all agree that this sounds like someone who's going to be severely disappointed in his child fairly soon?

They're a team from LI. The best I can tell is that it's a small club. Might actually only be one team, but I'm not sure. Not sure where his ire comes from though. My guess is that he is projecting insecurities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Common sense. Reread the post. Too complementary to BL and that goes against everything the posters on this board represent. You really think people came down and never heard of them? Use you noggin, buddy.

Definitely a BL parent. Not a doubt in my mind. They have a few crazies for sure!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup we are crazies. All the better while we whup your 23 teams. Oh right that doesn't happen anymore cause your playing in the B brackests now. Keep on hiding makes me smile, after all crazy I am.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL parents are so lame! Obviously this was one of them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe but still whipping your teams ....really hurts doesn't it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not so much... especially since you need to cheat to do it. That makes your team a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sooooo bitter luv it B parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not so much... especially since you need to cheat to do it. That makes your team a joke.

And how do they cheat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how do they cheat?

Bringing in guest players on several occasions. And it very obvious when they do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course. it couldn't possibly be that the 2023 team is simply bigger, faster, and more skilled. We were thinking about bringing in Paul Rabil for the NXT Cup. You think anyone would notice a particularly large 6th grader. I am going to put that in the BL suggestion box.

If you watch any of our games this fall we have figured out a way to actually play with 12 players to the other teams 10, and the most amazing thing is that the refs have yet to pick up on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how do they cheat?

Bringing in guest players on several occasions. And it very obvious when they do it.

Please come to any practice and take pictures of each kid..then come to every tournament and let me know who is a guest player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course. it couldn't possibly be that the 2023 team is simply bigger, faster, and more skilled. We were thinking about bringing in Paul Rabil for the NXT Cup. You think anyone would notice a particularly large 6th grader. I am going to put that in the BL suggestion box.

If you watch any of our games this fall we have figured out a way to actually play with 12 players to the other teams 10, and the most amazing thing is that the refs have yet to pick up on it.

No, that's not it. Your team cheated. Parents were overheard laughing about it. Take those 2 off of the field and BL goes winless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were laughing at your pitiful team dude give it a break what players are you talking about ... go winless ???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team does your son play for that BL was cheating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were probably laughing at YOU thinking there boys were cheating ... funny thing is both those boys you are calling cheaters could kick your [lacrosse] I know both their dads could

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were probably laughing at YOU thinking there boys were cheating ... funny thing is both those boys you are calling cheaters could kick your [lacrosse] I know both their dads could

that's meaningful.....on another note and trying to pull this board off the playground, anyone heading to the NCAA tournament up in Foxboro this year? Anyone participating in the youth tournament they usually run along with it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I'm a woman and they're 13 so that's not saying much. And, no, they were commenting on the boys playing. I heard it. So did many others. Do YOU even know how old they are? Doubtful; because if your writing is any indication, you're a complete moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I'm a woman and they're 13 so that's not saying much. And, no, they were commenting on the boys playing. I heard it. So did many others. Do YOU even know how old they are? Doubtful; because if your writing is any indication, you're a complete moron.

Well no your an idiot and they are both 12. If you would like please come to a practice and they can show you there birth certificates. Than you can bring your sorry [lacrosse] on here and apologize...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're, their and then....you should spend more time learning proper grammar and putting it to good use instead of arguing with women over whether your team has 13 year olds or 12 year olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a coach for the club. While my guess is that it isn't going to sway you I can validate they are both in 6th grade and both quiet respectful boys that honestly would be stunned that they are the topic of conversation. Since most in this community know these boys through lacrosse and other sports I will describe them since names aren't allowed on this site.

Player 1
Very fast physically dominant boy from lionville that scores multiple touchdowns every game and also wrestles plays midfield for BL and best fogo

Player 2
Elite raw athlete that just picked up the game when he moved here plays LSM for Kennett and BL best 6th grade pole in Philly if not country

People care to chime in that know these boys not from BL Club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well no your an idiot and they are both 12. If you would like please come to a practice and they can show you there birth certificates. Than you can bring your sorry [lacrosse] on here and apologize...

You're, not "your"
Their, not "there"
Then, not "than"

I'm guessing you didn't get into Penn, huh? You have no idea how old they are or what their names are. Cheater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some kids develop faster than others , at this point it doesn't really matter, all evens out by 10th grade then you will see who can play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey if you only knew.
So you are one of those people that correct grammar on an IM message type of board your a real joy.....need to get over yourself. Of course I know their names. You are not allowed to use players names on this board for obvious reasons....uh duh....they are children!

I described the players as I know many people other than BL know these 2 players from their community and can vouch for their age and grade. Your bluster and bravado are admirable when anonymous you still haven't answered what team your little snookums plays for that is getting pummeled by BL 2023.

If you are clinging to the notion Snookums is losing because BL is using over grade players and those 2 in particular....6th grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey if you only knew.
So you are one of those people that correct grammar on an IM message type of board your a real joy.....need to get over yourself. Of course I know their names. You are not allowed to use players names on this board for obvious reasons....uh duh....they are children!

I described the players as I know many people other than BL know these 2 players from their community and can vouch for their age and grade. Your bluster and bravado are admirable when anonymous you still haven't answered what team your little snookums plays for that is getting pummeled by BL 2023.

If you are clinging to the notion Snookums is losing because BL is using over grade players and those 2 in particular....6th grade

Does your kid even play? If he does, he's definitely not an impact player because those two boys carry that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are definitely losing at life if you are arguing over 6th grade Boys lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh...this is a 2023 youth lacrosse board...this is what the discussion on this board is supposed to be....do you really think that most people on a conference call sit and hang on every word....or do they hit mute and amuse themselves elsewhere while the VP of Sales drones on and on and on and on.....

Actually that shows how little you know about that team. If you ask people who is the best player there are 5-6 kids that would make the list depending on whom you talk to.

So still no answer anonymous accuational poster...what team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LSM from Kennett is in 6th grade and the Downingtown middie is in 6th grade get over it jeez can we move on.

Hate the team if you want to but they are both in 6th grade....next time you play the team why don't you file a complaint with the referee and the tournament and call the parents out to the middle of the field and make them show you documentation. Both kids are not guest players they will be there. We will give both parents a heads up and they can bring paperwork.

For the love of god please stop.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard