BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 78 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call who?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Ice always the Team to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not getting invited unless your on a team that belongs to NLF organization, what don't you understand??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow U R A TOOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow U R A TOOL

yes, a Maatco.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes who cares about the outlaws lol

Outlaws Select are irrelevant ! They never want to play in too many tournament with the top Long Island teams! I don't know why PB is afraid to face the real competition ! Although they did go to Delaware to avoid competition and got killed by a Maryland team!

What is your beef with the Outlaws? Did your kid not make select? its ok let him play elsewhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes who cares about the outlaws lol

Outlaws Select are irrelevant ! They never want to play in too many tournament with the top Long Island teams! I don't know why PB is afraid to face the real competition ! Although they did go to Delaware to avoid competition and got killed by a Maryland team!

What is your beef with the Outlaws? Did your kid not make select? its ok let him play elsewhere!

Why is this everyone's response when a team is criticized? The ability to recognize that most of these clubs are run by unscrupulous people doesn't mean that your kid got cut by said club.

Picking a club is like having to choose between Donald and Hillary. Just a question of how dirty you want to get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have invites gone out for NLF at IMG in January?

yes, call them.

This is a real question, what are the benefits to sending a 12 year old to the IMG Camp in January? Between the cost of the Camp, Flying, Hotel, Food it is probably a $1500/$2000 expense. I am thinking about doing it but want to know if it is worth it. Have done the NLF camp in Boston the last 2 years and my son enjoyed it but didn't really learn anything.

Looking for some honest feedback because I am on the fence. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Bernie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF camp is useless if your son is a middie. Too many middies on each team, plus fogo, plus lsm. I was told IMG is beautiful, but they're are not looking at 2022's. So I guess if u have money to burn it can be fun, otherwise wait.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, I think it is a nice getaway for father and son. I don't think anyone is taking their son to be looked at. I'm going to getaway from NY weather and have my son enjoy the facility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have invites gone out for NLF at IMG in January?

yes, call them.

This is a real question, what are the benefits to sending a 12 year old to the IMG Camp in January? Between the cost of the Camp, Flying, Hotel, Food it is probably a $1500/$2000 expense. I am thinking about doing it but want to know if it is worth it. Have done the NLF camp in Boston the last 2 years and my son enjoyed it but didn't really learn anything.

Looking for some honest feedback because I am on the fence. Thanks.

I'm getting away for a few days with my son for a different and new experience. People are going to say negative stuff no matter what. Either their kid wasn't invited or maybe was and they don't feel like spending the money which is their personal choice. Everybody needs to stop with all the background noise and just focus on their own life and their own kid and move on. That's my advice. you know somebody's gonna come back at this with some wise [lacrosse] remark – just ignore it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agee with last post ,IMG academy is beautiful we all know this age isn't being requited but what an experience for the boys to get a chance to play down in florida on a January weekend . Enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in The Fall Classic this weekend, did the eskimos run to their Igloos already for the winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will have to till spring for another shot at Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will have to till spring for another shot at Igloo.

It will be worth the wait. Great to have 3 top teams on the island, should be a fun summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in The Fall Classic this weekend, did the eskimos run to their Igloos already for the winter?

LOSER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's he 3rd top team? Hope you don't mean super team. Not going to be there. Team is imploding. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Throwing a question out there:
Ok to celebrate on the field after an assist, goal or great play?
Old school: never
New School: celebrate for a first down when losing by 20 in the 4th quarter.
Any thoughts?
I try to keep it under wrap but then i am the party killer...
I laugh and then i am encouraging it..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's he 3rd top team? Hope you don't mean super team. Not going to be there. Team is imploding. Sorry.

SuperTeam will be fine and will be the top team come summer and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SuperTeam will be fine and will be the top team come summer and you know it.

Didn'tthey loose some players already this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, the demise of every team will
be the parents, not the players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in 91's case it appears to have been the coaches and or leadership

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what anyone is talking about, but if you're talking Super Team, it's the parents for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right, you don't know what you are talking about. It certainly was not the idea or concensus of the Smash and United parents, but rather all club leadership and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nuts are all mixed up now...mixed nuts. You always get a few that don't taste so good or really belong in the cocktail mix. All you crazies thinking you were the next crush--too funny. High water mark for that team was 4th grade...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nuts missed you where have you been. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nuts missed you where have you been. Lol

Protesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deez nuts are all mixed up now...mixed nuts. You always get a few that don't taste so good or really belong in the cocktail mix. All you crazies thinking you were the next crush--too funny. High water mark for that team was 4th grade...

4th grade the lost to Diamondbacks. 5th grade was high water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 92 super team got deep nuts beat by B teams today. Went 1-2 at farmingdale today. Oh boy. I know we will hear how they played up. So what.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son ( 2021) was invited and I checked SW Air from Islip and $700-900 depending on time and day of flights. Rental car, hotel 3-4 nights? Camp is $595.
Figured roughly $2000-2500. We would love to go but it's a bit pricey. If it was on LI , no brainer. Since he is a 2021, will plan for next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think every time a pitcher throws a strike or a fielder makes a routine play, they all should do some kind of pre-rehearsed dance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 92 super team got deep nuts beat by B teams today. Went 1-2 at farmingdale today. Oh boy. I know we will hear how they played up. So what.

So they should have destroyed alll of the 2022 teams instead????? Not a very competitive 2022 bracket. Playing up was the right move for them. Why are you so concerned. If your son isn't on the team or playing against them today why would you care??? Creep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh you sound very street! Face it they played so-so 2021 teams and did not compete very well. I know it is hard to take but they are only 12 , get over it move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I was the head Coach of the super team I would have played them in the 2022 bracket.
They need to build conference. Some routes could have definitely help. It's a long winter with no games. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mayflower Madness Schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring that super team to Maryland beat them in 3rd grade 4th 5th and 6th. Will beat them again in 7th grade. #SuperDeezNutsTeam can't win in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring that super team to Maryland beat them in 3rd grade 4th 5th and 6th. Will beat them again in 7th grade. #SuperDeezNutsTeam can't win in Maryland.

So I take it you're from Maryland huh? why don't you stay on your boards and keep off of here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big statement crab face...newsflash, they aren't winning on LI either. Little lax drones time has passed them by--parents keep springing for shooting lessons and drills and makinng them go outside for 100 more lefty throws a day and it don't matter. Stay humble MD, its what everyone used to like about your state. and we won't be competing against you in the near future anyway when you drop back to '23's---go bother that site and figure out who your enemies are going to be at that age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big statement crab face...newsflash, they aren't winning on LI either. Little lax drones time has passed them by--parents keep springing for shooting lessons and drills and makinng them go outside for 100 more lefty throws a day and it don't matter. Stay humble MD, its what everyone used to like about your state. and we won't be competing against you in the near future anyway when you drop back to '23's---go bother that site and figure out who your enemies are going to be at that age group.

Maryland is full of teams that can play with LI top 2or maybe 3 teams, every day all day. Week in and week out MD teams play each other and there is no hiding . So lets not go crazy and start running off at the mouth. Competition is much greater and always has been.Whicj is why LI travels to Maryland 3 or 3 weekends in the Fall. What do you think would happen if MD put a SUPER TEAM together or stacked a team with all the talent. They do not because there is ton of top talent all over . Pretty sure they did send a ALL STAR team up last year and beat everyone they faced.
Enemies? In MD we call it competition..

Page 24 of 78 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard