BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boys 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This thread will be used for discussions, news, and analysis of the Boys 2016 graduation year programs during the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 seasonal year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2016 programs/teams are the strongest and why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Outlaws have added two stud attack men from express orange, face off middie from fl$ and a beast D-man from Chamimade/Team LI.

They already have a stud midfield, that is only getting better.

Express will also be good for this age, but those should be the 2 bug dogs at 2016 on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws do have 2 Attack from express Orange, not the first line Attack...not quite studs, but very talented. They played with my son on the orange team last summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws have added two stud attack men from express orange, face off middie from fl$ and a beast D-man from Chamimade/Team LI.

They already have a stud midfield, that is only getting better.

Express will also be good for this age, but those should be the 2 bug dogs at 2016 on LI.

Until proven otherwise, Express is the top team in the age group. I'll give Outlaws the second spot for now and I think third will be wide open. Lots of players moving around this year so we'll have to wait and see.

My son's team played Team LI a few times last year and I don't remember seeing any "beast" D-men. In general Team LI has good players who are very well coached. fl$ wasn't feared by anyone last year. I think you're homerism is getting in the way or reality.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws do have 2 Attack from express Orange, not the first line Attack...not quite studs, but very talented. They played with my son on the orange team last summer

Doesn't matter. The Long island teams have not improved compared to last year and will not make the final 4 in LarryMiller. That's really all that matters now that the fl$ 2014 and express 2015 won it back to back. Third time won't be a charm since the 2016 grade does not compare from a depth standpoint to 2015. There's only enough talent for one great team on the island in this grade and that team doesn't seemed to have upgraded to be able to keep the national championship. The Starz will dominate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see !! This opinion is based on what ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't matter. The Long island teams have not improved compared to last year and will not make the final 4 in LarryMiller. That's really all that matters now that the fl$ 2014 and express 2015 won it back to back. Third time won't be a charm since the 2016 grade does not compare from a depth standpoint to 2015. There's only enough talent for one great team on the island in this grade and that team doesn't seemed to have upgraded to be able to keep the national championship. The Starz will dominate.

This past summer you had two national caliber teams in fl$ 2015 and express 2015. If you know the players on those teams just go up and down the lineups - must be min 35-40 D1 caliber players together. Turning the clock back one year both of those teams a year ago were much stronger than the current vintage express orange or outlaws. The 2015 class is one of the deepest and most talented in a very long time. The 2016 class on long island doesn't have that kind of depth and it will show in the Florida heat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out from below. 2017 is already better and deeper than 2016.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Starz a girls team? I've never heard of them

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Starz a girls team? I've never heard of them

Cali baby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well let's see how many long island teams play fall tournaments and how they do. Express will be in Maryland the first three weekends in November . Playing the best teams at this age braket. I am sure mike c will have his kids ready.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out from below. 2017 is already better and deeper than 2016.

Turtle power!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that makes sense because most of the Turtles should be in 9th grade anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets stick to 2016... the Turtels had no luck playing the Express 2016 Orange even when the Orange played soft. The Squirtles should be thanking MC for telling his team they he would not let them beat the Turtles up in a true tourn (Maverik this summer ). Drink whatever kool aid JD is selling. The Turtles are extremely talented, but if you want to claim to be the best you must beat the best..2016 Orange. Now Turtle terds go away !! And please remove from your web site you duck nobody ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets stick to 2016... the Turtels had no luck playing the Express 2016 Orange even when the Orange played soft. The Squirtles should be thanking MC for telling his team they he would not let them beat the Turtles up in a true tourn (Maverik this summer ). Drink whatever kool aid JD is selling. The Turtles are extremely talented, but if you want to claim to be the best you must beat the best..2016 Orange. Now Turtle terds go away !! And please remove from your web site you duck nobody ...

How did that super cuda 2016 team do in their age bracket this summer. I wouldn't worry too much about the 2017 squad. after ALL the talk on this blog about how good you were you sure did struggle when you came to MD. At least the turtles came down and took care of business in their age bracket. How did cudas do against the express 2015 orange?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love to see you come to a Turtle practice and spew this nonsense. How about you go away, hater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas never played 2015 Express Orange. Obviously, 2015 Orange is an extremely deep, talented team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost 1 to the Crabs and 1 to the Green Turtles.
Not claiming that this is the best team ever...never did that, However, this is a 2016 thread and someone, I am sure not you brings up the Turtles here claiming how they are so deep and insinuating the best. The bantering is entertaining. Nothing more. But the Turtles did not ever handle the 2016 Orange just as I would expect if 2016 played 2015 Orange. 2015 should handle them. Have a great day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is easy to talk tough behind your computer screen. Funny how you took this road over addressing the fact that the Turtles could not handle the 2016 Orange. Put your arrogance aside. Each time the Turtles asked to play the 2016 Orange they were accomodated. The outcomes were the same each time despite the 2016 boys being told not to hit or ply too rough. Good luck and I hope you realize that within the next few years the Turtles will be playing with 2016 grads at the high school level and many may be 2016 Orange players
Good luck going forward !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with little Turtle dad stroking the Turtle shirt his kid got him because they were friends with the coach. Nobody cares Turtle man. You couldn't beat the older teams like you did when you were younger......lets see how the little Turtle players shake out in a few years......Oh yea Dad....go pick up youe free Turtle dad sticker for your car !!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas never played 2015 Express Orange. Obviously, 2015 Orange is an extremely deep, talented team.

2015 Orange is light years ahead of cudas. Not a single cuda would make the roster of 2015 orange.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is easy to talk tough behind your computer screen. Funny how you took this road over addressing the fact that the Turtles could not handle the 2016 Orange. Put your arrogance aside. Each time the Turtles asked to play the 2016 Orange they were accomodated. The outcomes were the same each time despite the 2016 boys being told not to hit or ply too rough. Good luck and I hope you realize that within the next few years the Turtles will be playing with 2016 grads at the high school level and many may be 2016 Orange players
Good luck going forward !!

IF many turtles may be on the 2016 orange then what you are really saying is that many turtles are better than current orange players who will be shoved aside for more talented turtles - exactly what we know already. Have a great day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with little Turtle dad stroking the Turtle shirt his kid got him because they were friends with the coach. Nobody cares Turtle man. You couldn't beat the older teams like you did when you were younger......lets see how the little Turtle players shake out in a few years......Oh yea Dad....go pick up youe free Turtle dad sticker for your car !!!!!

Seems like you care a ton as you pound your chest for your 2016 Express Clownfish team. 2016 has NO chance to take this Turtle team again...fact!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure if you ask MC to play the Turtles straight up, so long as JD does stamp his feet and cry foul, he will. The so called Clownfish will have no problem handling the Turtles. Maybe then this issue will be put to rest, but we know it will never come to be
Have a good day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Einstein, the age groups will come together at their respective high schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they be picked to play up a year ? Express plays kids at their garduating year. Not quite sure the point you are trying to make, but hey if it works for you OK

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seen the Turtles at Lehigh...... Sorry but I was not impressed , just a couple of little boys with good stick skills. Didn't they get pounded by Team Victor who eventually lost to 91 Orange in the championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Einstein, the age groups will come together at their respective high schools.

Maybe not. Cudas will still be on JV when turtles are on varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they be picked to play up a year ? Express plays kids at their garduating year. Not quite sure the point you are trying to make, but hey if it works for you OK

Point being that 2015 vs 2016 would be men vs. boys. The gap between the two is getting larger. It would not be pretty and should not happen unless it was a "controlled" scrimmage with no rough stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you are reaching..enjoy the Turtle Kool Aid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you are reaching..enjoy the Turtle Kool Aid

Did the Turtles beat any true 2016 "A" teams last year or the year before? I know they lost to 2016 Express Orange at at scrimmage and an upstate NY team at Lehigh in the early summer last year. I believe they lost to 91 Orange the year before that.

They are a very good 2017 team. Maybe the best in the country? They can't compete with the elite 2016 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try many played on their high school varsity teams as 8th graders...I admire the effort a hole

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the team SHOULD be competing in 2016 but instead masquerade as 2017. Boy do I wish we had rosters/birthdates. Wonder if they are paying the $2,400 or are they being "scholarshipped" in order to polish the express brand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so much hate to this Turtles team ? or maybe jealousy ? Who cares ? Just do whatever you have to to do for your kids. Dont bash other teams and kids. Let it go...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear the Turtles are now the Terps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try many played on their high school varsity teams as 8th graders...I admire the effort a hole

First, they were in 7th last year, secondly, the fact that some played varsity, does not relate to prior quote at all. ALSO, it says nothing good about their High School teams. The team is fantastic at their age level. TOPS. Leave it at that. If they do play up, they SHOULD confront an older team in any final championship. M uch negativity is still felt due to their "fleeing the final" this past summer. -Enjoy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top goalies at this age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 kids were 8th graders last year do the math
2017 Tutles were 7th garders do the math and yes there are rebuilding years for high school programs which create opportunities for younger players to be brought up, or maybe some of the 2016 players earned their spots on varsity thru talent. Stop knocking 2016 and inflating the Turtles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear the Turtles are now the Terps

That's what we heard. Not sure what it means though.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard