BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 98 of 128 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs 2023 does not have a single kid in 7th grade. It just isn't true. Don't believe everything you read, find out for yourself. If you take the time to look into all of the club teams you will realize it is the same everywhere. Each club has kids that were held back for whatever reason. Each team has a few teams that are really good and some that are still developing. The Crabs 2023 is a very talented team with a group of talented players from all over Maryland. They practice and work together and it shows. More than half of these kids are still eleven. They are just a good team...that's it...that's all. Try worrying about developing your players and practice more. Try getting a really strong coaching staff dedicated to the development of each and every player. Stop making excuses as to why you think another team is winning and you are not.
Crabs 2023 does not have a single kid in 7th grade. It just isn't true. Don't believe everything you read, find out for yourself. If you take the time to look into all of the club teams you will realize it is the same everywhere. Each club has kids that were held back for whatever reason. Each team has a few teams that are really good and some that are still developing. The Crabs 2023 is a very talented team with a group of talented players from all over Maryland. They practice and work together and it shows. More than half of these kids are still eleven. They are just a good team...that's it...that's all. Try worrying about developing your players and practice more. Try getting a really strong coaching staff dedicated to the development of each and every player. Stop making excuses as to why you think another team is winning and you are not.

A lot of bs on this site but unfortunately for Crabs, this one is 100 percent true.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just not true! THERE ARE NO 7th GRADERS ON THE CRABS 2023 TEAM! Now what excuse can you possibly have for losing. I should hope educated people would find out facts before believing a bunch of jealous dad's on an anonymous forum. Don't make excuses because your team, your kid or your club isn't winning. You clearly have an issue and your facts are false. Try working on yourself...yes, self reflection would do you some good. So concerned about a team and one kid, on a team your not even a part of...that's just plain...WEIRD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of the 2023 player in question, there was absolutely a kid in 7th grade playing on the 6th grade 2022 team last year. He is now on the 8th grade team of another club playing in his proper grade.

Wouldn't be shocking if Crabs was doing it again this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs and any other miaa feeder clubs are not taking kids more than 1 year and older than the 9/1 cutoff date or else they won't play their senior year. (Unless they play it at Deerfield or Hill or Culver)

It is no worse than the USL combined year age brackets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just not true! THERE ARE NO 7th GRADERS ON THE CRABS 2023 TEAM! Now what excuse can you possibly have for losing. I should hope educated people would find out facts before believing a bunch of jealous dad's on an anonymous forum. Don't make excuses because your team, your kid or your club isn't winning. You clearly have an issue and your facts are false. Try working on yourself...yes, self reflection would do you some good. So concerned about a team and one kid, on a team your not even a part of...that's just plain...WEIRD

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an accurate statement. Not true at all.

Why continue to make up excuses...why? This is a talented group of young men who play together as a team. Not one kid is in 7th grade...not one!

But 1/2 of the team should be...you can not defend your self against the fact that the Crabs are notorious with hold backs. Your right it is the systems fault not the kids (although it has to be awkward repeating a grade) ...until tournaments decide to use DOB and not grade it is what it is.

I understand your point about the "system". However, you need to understand criticism of the Crabs comes from the fact that they are the forefront of, maybe even created, the culture of hold backs, playing down for advantage, etc. And then bragged about how they were the best! I have older kids, and this was a little known fact outside of the MIAA until exposed more fully on these boards.

I've learned a lot from this site. One of the biggest is, "play up to get better; play down to look better."

Good luck with rules changes. Too late for my kids, but hopefully not too late to fix the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs 2023 team is probably one of the best if not the best team in the country at that age group. They proved that last year and this fall. It's usually the case in Maryland where teams are accused of indiscretions when they are the best.... Get over yourself parents.....I would say 99.9% of the players on this team will go D1... Remember their names and numbers....Great group of 11-12 year old kids....Kids!! You may want to remember that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs 2023 team is probably one of the best if not the best team in the country at that age group. They proved that last year and this fall. It's usually the case in Maryland where teams are accused of indiscretions when they are the best.... Get over yourself parents.....I would say 99.9% of the players on this team will go D1... Remember their names and numbers....Great group of 11-12 year old kids....Kids!! You may want to remember that!

We all know that Crabs are cheaters and always have been. Manipulating the system that they helped start. You may want to come off that high horse and ranting about D-1 players on a 11-12 year old team , or in your case 12-13 year olds. It is a known fact that team is filled with them and it can not be denied by you or anyone else on these forms. It is what it is , just don't come on here bragging about it because it makes you look very stupid. So keep that chopper flying high over your kid .. and yes the kids are all great! Its parents like you that [lacrosse] them and yourelf ..Remember That!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's how out of touch with reality you are. A handful at most will go D1. Ryan is already out there recruiting replacements if he sees better players on other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's how out of touch with reality you are. A handful at most will go D1. Ryan is already out there recruiting replacements if he sees better players on other teams.
We are OK with that... That's why we play Crabs... If you are not good enough then you will be replaced... If you want Daddy Ball go play for Looneys or FCA.... Plenty of Daddy Ball over there.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know that Crabs are cheaters and always have been. Manipulating the system that they helped start. You may want to come off that high horse and ranting about D-1 players on a 11-12 year old team , or in your case 12-13 year olds. It is a known fact that team is filled with them and it can not be denied by you or anyone else on these forms. It is what it is , just don't come on here bragging about it because it makes you look very stupid. So keep that chopper flying high over your kid .. and yes the kids are all great! Its parents like you that [lacrosse] them and yourself ..Remember That!
Please come to our games and talk like you do on this forum on our sidelines... I would to beat the [lacrosse] out of you...Pretentious [lacrosse]...Don't you have a Presidential election to protest....[lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best team in country doesn't lose the Next Level by 4 goals in summer and then barely beats them in the fall with a new, improved, older roster. Leave the top spot to Bandits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know a few of the Crabs parents and agree that the 2023 team is very good. To say that they are one of the best in the country is a severe stretch. Who have they played this fall? Mediocre competition at best. To say that 99.9% of the players will go D1 is absolutely delusional. I bet that 50% of this team will not even be playing for Crabs by the 9th grade. Just saying...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know that Crabs are cheaters and always have been. Manipulating the system that they helped start. You may want to come off that high horse and ranting about D-1 players on a 11-12 year old team , or in your case 12-13 year olds. It is a known fact that team is filled with them and it can not be denied by you or anyone else on these forms. It is what it is , just don't come on here bragging about it because it makes you look very stupid. So keep that chopper flying high over your kid .. and yes the kids are all great! Its parents like you that [lacrosse] them and yourself ..Remember That!
Please come to our games and talk like you do on this forum on our sidelines... I would to beat the [lacrosse] out of you...Pretentious [lacrosse]...Don't you have a Presidential election to protest....[lacrosse]

Coming from another Crabs parent, this dude is a d-bag 100%! He's not fighting anything, except people anonymously on this stupid forum, computer tough guy! We all get a kick out of him! Having the best 11 year old team is meaningless in any sport. Come on back in three years when you are humbled and wiser. Try to enjoy it while it lasts, instead of obsessing and living vicariously through your kid. 1/2 of these kids won't grow much more, and a good portion of the other half simply won't outlast bigger/better talent over the next few years. A couple will get to the level you speak of, but seriously, get a grasp on reality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My point exactly ^^^^^^ Im sure Crabs Club loves you coming on here threatening people and asking for a fight at one of there games. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are OK with that... That's why we play Crabs... If you are not good enough then you will be replaced... If you want Daddy Ball go play for Looneys or FCA.... Plenty of Daddy Ball over there.....

Funny. pretty sure Flat Brim has a kid on your team. Isn't that daddy ball? Looks like someone touched a nerve with you guys. You were comfortable with the holdbacks but now that it is out that you actually have a 2022 on the 2023 team, you are coming undone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My point exactly ^^^^^^ Im sure Crabs Club loves you coming on here threatening people and asking for a fight at one of there games. Pathetic and embarrassing.
In case you have not noticed but this is an anonymous forum... Please don't pretend for a second that you know you are talking to someone from this team...Most likely someone or some kid trying to start things...For that matter it could be you starting stuff and pretending to be a Crabs parent....Get real.... This site is not real life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from another Crabs parent, this dude is a d-bag 100%! He's not fighting anything, except people anonymously on this stupid forum, computer tough guy! We all get a kick out of him! Having the best 11 year old team is meaningless in any sport. Come on back in three years when you are humbled and wiser. Try to enjoy it while it lasts, instead of obsessing and living vicariously through your kid. 1/2 of these kids won't grow much more, and a good portion of the other half simply won't outlast bigger/better talent over the next few years. A couple will get to the level you speak of, but seriously, get a grasp on reality.
Oh yea...Well your ugly and fat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trsut me.....No one from Crabs reads or takes serious any of the Garbage that goes on here..... Meaningless talk and BS... But you keep talking like people from Crabs care what you have to say....Don't let me stop you.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Crabs 2023 and Next Level 2023..If they are talking smack about you on BOC it usually means your team is the real deal...Nice work boys..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Crabs 2023 and Next Level 2023..If they are talking smack about you on BOC it usually means your team is the real deal...Nice work boys..

When someone makes a statement like "The Crabs 2023 team is probably one of the best if not the best team in the country at that age group" what do you expect?

Crabs 2029, totally dominant, discuss...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yea...Well your ugly and fat

It is "you're". Like- "You're" a world class loser who gets beat up on the sideline. Or- "You're" an embarrassment to your family and the sport of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trsut me.....No one from Crabs reads or takes serious any of the Garbage that goes on here..... Meaningless talk and BS... But you keep talking like people from Crabs care what you have to say....Don't let me stop you.....

Except for the person who started this thread right? just like no one really believes you when you say the entire team is D-1 players. or that there is no Hold backs.
this entire form has everyone from the Crabs program on it.
pathetic--again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These discussions on 6th graders and held back 7th graders are Hilarious.
Crabs have the reputation they have for a reason. Ask someone not related to lacrosse about the grade base system of today..And they all laugh and say what a bunch of cheaters. But it does produce results!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the Crab parents have to put down their red solo cups to fight? The kids may be good lacrosse players but the parents are embarrassing representations of Maryland. Please be role models for your kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the Crab parents have to put down their red solo cups to fight? The kids may be good lacrosse players but the parents are embarrassing representations of Maryland. Please be role models for your kids

Hey Hey Hey relax with the bashing of the red solo cups. Adults can drink adult drinks as long as they still act like adults when they drink them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are a sad joke. Not even worth discussing. Once age based classification happens their perceived dominance will end with a whimper and RM can go crawl back into his bag of pork rinds for the rest of his life. Z4nwsd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. Read the rules posted for any event and they all prohibit alcohol. Some parents just want to act like they are in high school and sneak in drinks rather than set a good example for all of the kids. Alcohol and youth sports are a bad combination. If you can't watch your kids play sports without drinking you need to see a counselor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. Read the rules posted for any event and they all prohibit alcohol. Some parents just want to act like they are in high school and sneak in drinks rather than set a good example for all of the kids. Alcohol and youth sports are a bad combination. If you can't watch your kids play sports without drinking you need to see a counselor.

This guy sounds like so much fun. Your life must be so boring. have fun live a little you old stick in the mud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people keep Orville Redenbacher in business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best team in country doesn't lose the Next Level by 4 goals in summer and then barely beats them in the fall with a new, improved, older roster. Leave the top spot to Bandits

Igloo would destroy them, too. Probably Express, Warriors and Shore2Shore from up north as well. Losing to Next Level?? C'mon, guy. You can't lose to a team like that and EVER make the proclamation that you're anything more than a top 10-15 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know a few of the Crabs parents and agree that the 2023 team is very good. To say that they are one of the best in the country is a severe stretch. Who have they played this fall? Mediocre competition at best. To say that 99.9% of the players will go D1 is absolutely delusional. I bet that 50% of this team will not even be playing for Crabs by the 9th grade. Just saying...

50% is a VERY conservative number. Look at how most top teams evolve. The real number is historically closer to <30%. That's the reality that most first time travel parents don't understand. They can't imagine that happening and will swear "not to MY kid", but happen it most assuredly will. But please, let this jerkoff have his day. In two years his kid will hate him AND lacrosse because of all the pressure thrown upon him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo would destroy them, too. Probably Express, Warriors and Shore2Shore from up north as well. Losing to Next Level?? C'mon, guy. You can't lose to a team like that and EVER make the proclamation that you're anything more than a top 10-15 team.
A little Bird told me Crabs 2023 beat I Igloo twice over the summer...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are a sad joke. Not even worth discussing. Once age based classification happens their perceived dominance will end with a whimper and RM can go crawl back into his bag of pork rinds for the rest of his life. Z4nwsd
Then why are you posting on a Crabs forum...Obsess much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

50% is a VERY conservative number. Look at how most top teams evolve. The real number is historically closer to <30%. That's the reality that most first time travel parents don't understand. They can't imagine that happening and will swear "not to MY kid", but happen it most assuredly will. But please, let this jerkoff have his day. In two years his kid will hate him AND lacrosse because of all the pressure thrown upon him.
And you would know...Check out Crabs website and see their 2017 commits... Not sure how many kids on the actual roster but I count 20 kids all going to great D1 schools. That does not sound like 30%. I am sure this is just an anomaly though...I mean a parent obsessing and analyzing and continually posting on a Crabs forum has to no know better than anyone else...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you may be confused with Next Level teams... They did not loose to the Next Level team from Jersey... Next Level from Bethesda

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may one to get off the Island their once in a while tough guy...C'mon guy
You make me want to drink....Boring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you would know...Check out Crabs website and see their 2017 commits... Not sure how many kids on the actual roster but I count 20 kids all going to great D1 schools. That does not sound like 30%. I am sure this is just an anomaly though...I mean a parent obsessing and analyzing and continually posting on a Crabs forum has to no know better than anyone else...

And typically from 6th grade to 9th grade there will be huge turnover, so yes, ultimately the D1 numbers will be high, but no, not for the current roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Lord get off your high horse lady

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm in county lock up - nothing else to do

Like Reply Quote
Page 98 of 128 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 127 128