Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
B
Originally Posted by Timo941
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems that a certain team had a very light turnout at their tryouts yesterday. Not enough to even have a scrimmage.

What team are you talking about?

Please don't feed the trolls.
I want to know as my son is still looking for a team

I shudder to think that you would listen seriously to anyone here. Take a look at the Tryouts Thread and go from there.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2018- 11th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
B_O_T_C #183559 08/29/16 11:43 PM
T
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
T
It seems that a certain team had a very light turnout at their tryouts yesterday. Not enough to even have a scrimmage.

What team are you talking about?

Please don't feed the trolls.
I want to know as my son is still looking for a team

I shudder to think that you would listen seriously to anyone here. Take a look at the Tryouts Thread and go from there.

Ok, I will try and figure it out, Thanks!!!

B_O_T_C #187065 09/23/16 07:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does one add new information (e.g., SAT scores, updated GPA) to previously submitted recruiting questionnaires filed with colleges?

If the college is part of RecruitSpot I know that you can update there, but for a number of schools my son submitted the initial form and I don't know where to find and update it. Any guidance greatly appreciated!

B_O_T_C #187088 09/23/16 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just email the Head Coach or recruiting coordinator.

Anonymous #187150 09/23/16 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does one add new information (e.g., SAT scores, updated GPA) to previously submitted recruiting questionnaires filed with colleges?

If the college is part of RecruitSpot I know that you can update there, but for a number of schools my son submitted the initial form and I don't know where to find and update it. Any guidance greatly appreciated!

My advice. Enroll on the NCAA eligibility center. And have your schools guidience office load it there and school admissions can access it. Tell the coach your gpa and scores, sure. But committed doesn't mean admitted and you want your high school college admissions officier handling transcripts amd test scores.

Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #195153 11/14/16 08:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lotsa good games at 3d this weekend. Where was the location where teams playing.

Anonymous #195663 11/16/16 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lotsa good games at 3d this weekend. Where was the location where teams playing.

No one seems to care. Lots of NLI's lately, plenty of kids who didn't early commit, so there is still normal life and plenty of room for these boys.

Anonymous #195666 11/16/16 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one seems to care. Lots of NLI's lately, plenty of kids who didn't early commit, so there is still normal life and plenty of room for these boys.

One has nothing to do with another. Commitments happen early but NLI cannot be signed until senior year with specific dates for each sport.

Anonymous #195800 11/16/16 10:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One has nothing to do with another. Commitments happen early but NLI cannot be signed until senior year with specific dates for each sport.

JAck as$ a lot has to do with it. It saying dont worry 2018's plenty of kids who signed NLI their senior year werent verbals Fall Jr year. next 12 months are huge! Same goes for those 2019's

Anonymous #195824 11/17/16 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JAck as$ a lot has to do with it. It saying dont worry 2018's plenty of kids who signed NLI their senior year werent verbals Fall Jr year. next 12 months are huge! Same goes for those 2019's

Exactly my point. Thanks for getting it. I'll say it again.

You do not have to committ early to get to sign a NLI with a good school.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #195834 11/17/16 09:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But let's be honest, if you're looking at D1, it is much better to be committed as a 2018 right now than not! Limited choices at the moment. Plenty of great D3 options.

B_O_T_C #195847 11/17/16 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Limited choices??? How many D1 programs in Lacrosse are there? Look it up. Between now and graduation many of those commitments will go unfulfilled. If you doubt this, look at TX's commitment page, then look at the rosters for those schools and see who is on the roster. You will be very surprised.

B_O_T_C #200104 12/23/16 11:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 Jesters going to Mercy. Seems like lazy recruiting or a rush to have a committment.

Anonymous #200117 12/24/16 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have seen a bunch of 2017 kids commit to very good schools this fall still. Plenty of time.

Anonymous #200199 12/26/16 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But let's be honest, if you're looking at D1, it is much better to be committed as a 2018 right now than not! Limited choices at the moment. Plenty of great D3 options.

s being D 1 more important than going to best school? You rather go to tufts or cleavland state?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard