BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It does not matter and if it did it would be impossible to evaluate since teams never have their full rosters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Liberty 2020 this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it doesn't matter anymore! if you saw the M&D Heros Game today.. had to one of the most competitive games played. i know who was watching the 15-20 or so college coaches !!!! thats what it is all about NOW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mass Elite 2020 is very good at this age group,they swept competition at Lax for the Cure. They have one commit so far(Boston College).This team can hang with any of team is this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mass Elite 2020 is very good at this age group,they swept competition at Lax for the Cure. They have one commit so far(Boston College).This team can hang with any of team is this age group.

What top tier team have they beaten.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, it's all about the showcasing in front of college coaches... I know, I know. I'm still gonna take a stab at ranking this age group.

1. YJ
2. M&D Black
3. Integrity
4. Heros Green
5. TG

What does the group think?

please stop what does it matter.

I'd flip YJ to #2 and put M&D #1. Otherwise, spot-on. I've seen the Integrity team play too. They are stout! It wouldn't surprise me if they beat either YJ or M&D next summer. if they play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
never happen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So Leg Blue..How was the car ride home today after losing to Elevate? Please no excuses such as "it was only by 2" and "it was a competitive game" losing to elevate is similar to losing to beach bums. No wonder you guys like to hide from all the true competitive teams

Sweet Elevate beating Leg/Stick Chix forget about competing with YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital Blue beat TG last weekend. I'd slide them in at #5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity the key word is if they play. YG M & D Heros play regularly and often while Integrity hides in the B bracket and after all the A bracket teams fight and play hard then they trumpet how good they are picking off teams that went to battle with each other. join the A bracket next year then will we give you your kudos

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity the key word is if they play. YG M & D Heros play regularly and often while Integrity hides in the B bracket and after all the A bracket teams fight and play hard then they trumpet how good they are picking off teams that went to battle with each other. join the A bracket next year then will we give you your kudos

Integrity plays in all A brackets. Beat Capital Blue soundly a week or so ago. Go tell CR to give you another massage. You're getting nervous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity plays in all A brackets. Beat Capital Blue soundly a week or so ago. Go tell CR to give you another massage. You're getting nervous.

slow your roll integrity. YJ spanked you 12-6 at genesis and 15-5 at U14s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What top tier team have they beaten. [/quote]

Skywalkers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Finish Line/Empire showcase June 26-27th for 2020s and 2021s in Baltimore worthwhile or a money grab?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers=Not a top tier team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like there is another m&d commit this one to PSU. That makes four m&d commits. Wow!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

slow your roll integrity. YJ spanked you 12-6 at genesis and 15-5 at U14s.

That was in the past. Maybe they're taking a page from the cr/yj hand book: If you don't have confidence, you have nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like there is another m&d commit this one to PSU. That makes four m&d commits. Wow!!

I cannot help but feel that you are trying to bait people into something with the Wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the other 3 committed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I cannot help but feel that you are trying to bait people into something with the W

M&D really needs to get on the ball with only 4 2020 commits!! YJ has 6 at this point. They should hurry up and get 2 more kids committed so they don't lose the 2020 commit race!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I cannot help but feel that you are trying to bait people into something with the W

M&D really needs to get on the ball with only 4 2020 commits!! YJ has 6 at this point. They should hurry up and get 2 more kids committed so they don't lose the 2020 commit race!

And there it is with someone taking the bait , I also think YJ has 7 at this point ,but who's counting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the other 3 committed?

PSU, MD, UNC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And there it is with someone taking the bait , I also think YJ has 7 at this point ,but who's counting

Not bait - just sarcasm, 150 % sarcasm. Might be 7 but only 6 are listed on the website, but who's counting!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the M&D commits especially the PSU commit who I've had the pleasure of meeting. . YJ parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mass Elite lost to the Hero's and YJ "B" teams at the Nike G8 this past summer. Both very good teams, but that clearly disqualifies the ME team from any "top tier" discussion.

Skywalkers [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mass Elite lost to the Hero's and YJ "B" teams at the Nike G8 this past summer. Both very good teams, but that clearly disqualifies the ME team from any "top tier" discussion.

Skywalkers
[/quote]

True. But they have added 4-5 very strong players since then. They are a very improved team from the summer. U r correct that they have not been a top tier team. They might be by next summer. Meanwhile, the ME 2019s r one of the best in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers

True. But they have added 4-5 very strong players since then. They are a very improved team from the summer. U r correct that they have not been a top tier team. They might be by next summer. Meanwhile, the ME 2019s r one of the best in the country. [/quote]

If you have ever seen this team play, The BC commit play, you would agree ME 2020 is a top tier team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next year blah blah blah.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In this age group YJ, M and D and Heros lead this age. SW isn't in the same class as these teams. I know they tied Heros this weekend, but last week at Chesapeake I watched a team from Florida almost beat them-they tied.

The next group is Integrity, ME, SW a step down from the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In this age group YJ, M and D and Heros lead this age. SW isn't in the same class as these teams. I know they tied Heros this weekend, but last week at Chesapeake I watched a team from Florida almost beat them-they tied.

The next group is Integrity, ME, SW a step down from the top.

Fair enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW did not tie Heros at the Cheseapeke they got worked over . just as they did last weekend at the Mid Atlantic at timonium.
Heros tied M & D at the Mid Atlantic which had to be one of the best games played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed about BC Commit on ME, great player but there are lots of great players in this class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On tourney machine it shows Heros and SW toed 6-6 at Mid Atlantic.

Regardless they are by far in second tier of this group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers

True. But they have added 4-5 very strong players since then. They are a very improved team from the summer. U r correct that they have not been a top tier team. They might be by next summer. Meanwhile, the ME 2019s r one of the best in the country.

If you have ever seen this team play, The BC commit play, you would agree ME 2020 is a top tier team. [/quote]

If you think 1 player puts them in the top tier you are sadly mistaken. I assume this kid did not play UA last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some guidance. My daughter was invited to the Empire - Finish Line Showcase at UA fields in Baltimore June 26-27. Is it a worthwhile event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1000 invites went out. you make the call.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some guidance. My daughter was invited to the Empire - Finish Line Showcase at UA fields in Baltimore June 26-27. Is it a worthwhile event?

No

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

No

Your money is welcome...that's the bottom line. They invite hundreds and maybe thousands of kids and some donate and most won't get fooled again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks very much. The invite didn't say how many were invited so much appreciated. Which Showcase's do you think worthwhile?

Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard