BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 78 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
what a waste of time for express and superteam to drive 3 hours to beat up on b/c teams and then play eachother twice ,should have stayed home and had a play day with igloo and outlaws

Outlaws were there at Lehigh also. They just played in the B division and lost to headstrong.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason to leave Long Island. That's why Maryland doesn't travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys got to play on a great campus, in a neighboring state, and see another university. Good to go against different teams and let all of the players play. All of the top Long Island teams will have plentry of opportunities to play eachother. Play days amongt themselves would get old fast, plus some of the parents are so unpleasant to be around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents unpleasant to be around so true, Quack Quack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes why leave LI at this age group plenty comp here. That being said Express and 91AA 2 best at KOH 2022. However, not that close. They did meet twice with 1st game close because express played more of there bench. Champ game once 2-0 lead channy shortened bench shut them down. Not close and a alot of screaming. Express top 12 play well as unit. New 91 look out of sync. After the top3-4 middies look less atheletic ,Bigger at d-pole but notably slower at times and less atheletic as well. This is fall ball things will change with practice.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry sir that was outlaws gold. But good try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team "almost" upset express? Really? This team was put together to beat this team. They have 4 losses so far this fall. Let's be honest here, they do not look like they will be a top team. Lot of unhappy parents and more importantly kids on that team. Deny it all you want but deep down you know it's true. A mistake was made by 91. By the summer season I see this team as #4 or #5 on long Island. Sorry. But look at that team. It's not there.

Kids are being taught to hit kids with sticks while they are down on the ground after the plays. The problem is with the coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes who cares about the outlaws lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team "almost" upset express? Really? This team was put together to beat this team. They have 4 losses so far this fall. Let's be honest here, they do not look like they will be a top team. Lot of unhappy parents and more importantly kids on that team. Deny it all you want but deep down you know it's true. A mistake was made by 91. By the summer season I see this team as #4 or #5 on long Island. Sorry. But look at that team. It's not there.

Kids are being taught to hit kids with sticks while they are down on the ground after the plays. The problem is with the coaching.

WRONG LOSER!! No one is teaching the kids to hit kids when they are on the ground. Knock it off.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team played great, almost pulled upset over Express in pool play. Express squeaked out championship by a couple. Fun day of fall lax.

Fat Channy got out coached by Channy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Fat Channy got out coached by Channy." - please remove this, as it is disrespectful and sets a poor example for the boys.

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
"Fat Channy got out coached by Channy." - please remove this, as it is disrespectful and sets a poor example for the boys.

Really? I can tell you I have no love for Channy. If he can give he will have to take it. Another bull [lacrosse] artist!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class operation you are running

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes who cares about the outlaws lol

Outlaws Select are irrelevant ! They never want to play in too many tournament with the top Long Island teams! I don't know why PB is afraid to face the real competition ! Although they did go to Delaware to avoid competition and got killed by a Maryland team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 2nd team looked pretty good this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the A team played well, but 91 players and teams would have been much better served sticking with Smash and United. Unfortunate for the kids that the coaches tried to fix a good thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WRONG LOSER!! No one is teaching the kids to hit kids when they are on the ground. Knock it off.

Then some kids are doing on their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either way coaches should see it and discipline. Teach lacrosse and life lessons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Really? I can tell you I have no love for Channy. If he can give he will have to take it. Another bull [lacrosse] artist!!

As Moderator, who you love/hate should have no bearing. As adults we should care more about how such words could influence the youth. I kindly ask that you reconsider. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 looked good? No they did not! Go smoke or toke!

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

As Moderator, who you love/hate should have no bearing. As adults we should care more about how such words could influence the youth. I kindly ask that you reconsider. Thanks

As a moderator who has first-hand knowledge of my dealings with Channy, I wonder which side of his mouth was he speaking through when he speaks to you?

As a parent or consumer dont you want to know what you are dealing with? Maybe you're not a parent or consumer, but rather Channy himself or a groupie?

If you want to come on here and try and dictate to me and have an argument with me while you are anonymous let me be very clear you are howling in the wind. Are we clear?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a moderator who has first-hand knowledge of my dealings with Channy, I wonder which side of his mouth was he speaking through when he speaks to you?

As a parent or consumer dont you want to know what you are dealing with? Maybe you're not a parent or consumer, but rather Channy himself or a groupie?

If you want to come on here and try and dictate to me and have an argument with me while you are anonymous let me be very clear you are howling in the wind. Are we clear?

I think it was FAT part which is referring to the other coach anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, but depersonalize it for a second...there should be no place on BOTC for anyone being described like so. Bad enough that today's young generation see it elsewhere. Maybe we should agree to disagree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the play you are referring to happened in then 91AA/Express Game. A player with the ball fell to the ground and still had the ball in his stick. The players were hitting his stick to dislodge the ball. They were not hitting the kid and the Ref was right there and even said Play On. It was not malicious at all. It's part of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the play you are referring to happened in then 91AA/Express Game. A player with the ball fell to the ground and still had the ball in his stick. The players were hitting his stick to dislodge the ball. They were not hitting the kid and the Ref was right there and even said Play On. It was not malicious at all. It's part of the game.

Yeah that's not what I'm referring to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional. It was a foul. Would love to see your reaction if it was one of your players. Stop rationalizing and justifying the actions. the

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes, but depersonalize it for a second...there should be no place on BOTC for anyone being described like so. Bad enough that today's young generation see it elsewhere. Maybe we should agree to disagree. [/quot

I agree with you. Someone has huge problemas with MC. I don't think that was the point of the original post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The SuperTeam will be fine and I bet will be the top team come Summer. If you took 12 kids from Igloo and 12 from Express do you think they would be gelling with only a couple of practices? No! The Kids are just getting to know each other and what their role is on the team. I think both United and Smash beat the Express/32 Superteam a few times before they started playing like the Express team they are today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional. It was a foul. Would love to see your reaction if it was one of your players. Stop rationalizing and justifying the actions. the

Then I don't recall the play but know both the Express and 91 coach's coaches very well and know they don't teach or condone that type of play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks 91 coach, we've heard that line before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The SuperTeam will be fine and I bet will be the top team come Summer. If you took 12 kids from Igloo and 12 from Express do you think they would be gelling with only a couple of practices? No! The Kids are just getting to know each other and what their role is on the team. I think both United and Smash beat the Express/32 Superteam a few times before they started playing like the Express team they are today.

Enough with the "gelling". That's like a new lacrosse term by parents who never played the game. Lacrosse is lacrosse. IQ is IQ. Play the game. At this age it's simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it some time. Still a strong bunch of players and experienced coaches who know the game. Fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well of course they are 12 year olds and they have time . A lot of talent at 2022 level no one team truly dominating like 2020 age group. that's a good thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it some time. Still a strong bunch of players and experienced coaches who know the game. Fall ball.

What does fall ball mean other then it rhymes ?? These kids barely put down sticks since August fall tryouts now 2 days a week practices been going on for a month. So what does fall ball mean ? No excuses. I forgot , they need time to "gel"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does fall ball mean other then it rhymes ?? These kids barely put down sticks since August fall tryouts now 2 days a week practices been going on for a month. So what does fall ball mean ? No excuses. I forgot , they need time to "gel"

The SuperTeam is not practicing twice a week, they have had only 3 or 4 practices together. And Gel is not a new term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are everything that is wrong with youth sports today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are everything that is wrong with youth sports today.

So true. Complete embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have invites gone out for NLF at IMG in January?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have invites gone out for NLF at IMG in January?

yes, call them.

Page 23 of 78 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard