BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 78 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Subsidize [lacrosse] there wasn't a parent or player that left there and said boy what a waste of money like the majority of this NLF CRAP .....PLEASE ENOUGH... TAKE A WALK THIS WAS ABOUT KIDS AND AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME .... YO BOZO SEND YOUR KID NEXT TIME

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are with one of those"other programs" boy don't they really care about your kids . Funny heard some feed back on ways they discourage there kids from attending this event and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVES. VERY SAD TACTICS PULLING INVITES TO SHOWCASES so SAD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LACROSEE COMMUNITY ITS ONE THING TO NOT LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE KIDS ... HOPE PARENTS WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND RUN FOR THERE LIVES. AND TO THE GUYS WHO DISCOURAGED KIDS FROM COMING YOU REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT AND WHO THIS IS ABOUT . ITS ABOUT THIS GREAT GAME THAT WE LOVE AND HOPING WE CAN INFUSE SOME KIDS WITH THE SAME LOVE . STOP THE HATE.

Why are you yelling??!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Subsidize [lacrosse] there wasn't a parent or player that left there and said boy what a waste of money like the majority of this NLF CRAP .....PLEASE ENOUGH... TAKE A WALK THIS WAS ABOUT KIDS AND AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME .... YO BOZO SEND YOUR KID NEXT TIME

It was about Igloo kids being guilted into doing it. Probably 3/4 Igloo suckers and 1/4 even less smart. How much money did these coaches make and what was Igloos take????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was about Igloo kids being guilted into doing it. Probably 3/4 Igloo suckers and 1/4 even less smart. How much money did these coaches make and what was Igloos take????

Petro just called and said he wants my 7th grader. Glad we went.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TA thinking 45k...not bad

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a great experience for the boys. don't be a hater. I'm sorry if you can't swing $400 but that is the tip of the iceberg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are really out of line calling any of the kids suckers. Nobody was guilty into doing anything. You really need to move on about this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only way this would've been a waste is IF the coaches were no-shows.
TA mustve paid thru the nose. but it was worth it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes it worth it? It was a recruiting event. Did your 2022 kid get contacted by any coaches from Saturday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes it worth it? It was a recruiting event. Did your 2022 kid get contacted by any coaches from Saturday?

WHY do you care so much? GET OVER IT and move on already !!!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHY do you care so much? GET OVER IT and move on already !!!!!!!!

So No?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think its a problem if a 2022 player plays on more than one team?

Me personally I think if a kid has an opportunity to play they should and no club should EVER tell a kid they can't play anywhere else. Especially after making their tuition payment.

Sounds ridiculous but it happens. Just think of this this way, if the parents told the club coach once the team was formed they can't add any players or coach anywhere else how would that sound? Crazy right, so what gives the coaches the right To tell a kid they can't play anywhere else except for them. NONE. They would drop them in a hearbeat if they found someone better. Just sounds crazy how some of these guys think. They have no loyalty to your kid but if the kid finds another outlet outside of their lacrosse empire they go nuts. Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me personally I think if a kid has an opportunity to play they should and no club should EVER tell a kid they can't play anywhere else. Especially after making their tuition payment.

Sounds ridiculous but it happens. Just think of this this way, if the parents told the club coach once the team was formed they can't add any players or coach anywhere else how would that sound? Crazy right, so what gives the coaches the right To tell a kid they can't play anywhere else except for them. NONE. They would drop them in a hearbeat if they found someone better. Just sounds crazy how some of these guys think. They have no loyalty to your kid but if the kid finds another outlet outside of their lacrosse empire they go nuts. Makes no sense.

Where does he play when both teams have a tournament the same day in different locations? Unless both teams know in advance when the kid accepts the offer that there are tournaments he might not make, you put the rest of one of the teams at risk.

Say the kid is a FOGO on a NY-based "A" team and on the Duke's National team. What happens when he decides to play for the Duke's team at Hogan's Summer Exposure the second weekend in June instead of for the NY-based "A" team at LI Laxfest the same weekend. Now you have an "A" team playing in a competitive tournament without their FOGO - and with very few exceptions, nobody is carrying two killer FOGOs.

The only way this works is if both teams know about the conflict and still decide to add the kid to the roster knowing that there is a chance that they will be S.O.L. if he wants to play for the other team that weekend.

Either that or Duke's has a National roster of 70 kids and a copy of everyone's schedule in the northeast so that they know where to get players for any tournament that they want to enter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are with one of those"other programs" boy don't they really care about your kids . Funny heard some feed back on ways they discourage there kids from attending this event and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVES. VERY SAD TACTICS PULLING INVITES TO SHOWCASES so SAD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LACROSEE COMMUNITY ITS ONE THING TO NOT LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE KIDS ... HOPE PARENTS WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND RUN FOR THERE LIVES. AND TO THE GUYS WHO DISCOURAGED KIDS FROM COMING YOU REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT AND WHO THIS IS ABOUT . ITS ABOUT THIS GREAT GAME THAT WE LOVE AND HOPING WE CAN INFUSE SOME KIDS WITH THE SAME LOVE . STOP THE HATE.

My son plays for "another program" and he felt very welcome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where does he play when both teams have a tournament the same day in different locations? Unless both teams know in advance when the kid accepts the offer that there are tournaments he might not make, you put the rest of one of the teams at risk.

Say the kid is a FOGO on a NY-based "A" team and on the Duke's National team. What happens when he decides to play for the Duke's team at Hogan's Summer Exposure the second weekend in June instead of for the NY-based "A" team at LI Laxfest the same weekend. Now you have an "A" team playing in a competitive tournament without their FOGO - and with very few exceptions, nobody is carrying two killer FOGOs.

The only way this works is if both teams know about the conflict and still decide to add the kid to the roster knowing that there is a chance that they will be S.O.L. if he wants to play for the other team that weekend.

Either that or Duke's has a National roster of 70 kids and a copy of everyone's schedule in the northeast so that they know where to get players for any tournament that they want to enter.

Mind your own business. Why do you care about what other people are doing and what their kids are doing so much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sad that you consider this an "Experience of a life time"
you must not get out much LOSER!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Elite 1K i mean 80 on Long Island. My thoughts is its the biggest waste of $. Do you really think these college coaches care to look at 7th graders? They did it for the quick loot. some parents are just out of their minds thinking their kids will be getting a lax scholarship. Open your eyes and get them a tutor.your kid is too young for this type of event.

Thanks Dad. Let me fill you in on a few things. First of all it's my money!!! If I want to light it on fire that's my prerogative. Second of all my son had a great day. The weather was perfect, he had an opportunity to play with his friends and some kids he usually plays against. He had a chance to meet and play for some of the best coaches in the nation and....it was a very very well run event. My guess is you spend more in a month on booze than I spent on this event so while you sat at home nursing your favorite scotch I chose to spend a day watching my son have a great experience....and to me that's priceless.

^ love this response... phuck you... he will burn his money so look a different way phucko.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it a problem to play on multiple, no. I'd like to know a little bit more why you would want to play on multiple teams given the amount of time one team takes......if it is because you aren't getting fair share of playing time on the 1st team, I'd ask 'why are you staying there?'

You may want to ask yourself though, is it fair to the team (and your sons teammates) that you are taking up a roster spot knowing that potential conflicts may come up?? Probably not

I don't agree with a coach or club mandating anything to parents who are paying. It is your money....but this is travel sports (not specific to lacrosse), not the land unicorns and rainbows. Will a team drop you if you are not committed, absolutely.

Now, i don't have a problem with a coach discouraging people from playing on another team. Why would he want a player on his team that may not be fully committed? By taking a spot on a team, you are committing to be in attendance for all practices and games/tournaments

So to wrap up, go ahead and play multiple clubs all you want....but don't blame a club if they drop you, or don't offer a spot next season. You are bringing the conflicts on yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice, is this a lacrosse thread or the Jerry Springer show. Class act both of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Tournament tomorrow at Lehigh. Express, 91 AA, Edge (Canada), 91 A, Leading Edge (NJ), Blaze (Rochester), NJ Thunder, Dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Tournament tomorrow at Lehigh. Express, 91 AA, Edge (Canada), 91 A, Leading Edge (NJ), Blaze (Rochester), NJ Thunder, Dukes

Interesting to see if the Superteam can bounce back after a disappointing Blatant Preformance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but it will the two LI teams in the final. They'll play other twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting to see if the Superteam can bounce back after a disappointing Blatant Preformance

Disappointing? Because the coaches/parents put win only expectations on these kids instead of just letting them have fun. Who cares who wins as long as it's good competition. Now it's great if they win, of course. But disappointing, really? If my son payed hard, had fun and lost, oh well. I would never say disappointed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fat Channy has got the 91 Superteam ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha, 91 tried to enter a tourney they could win to shake of the embarrassment of the last tourney. But uh oh, Dukes entered, ouch if 91 loses, do you just shut it down and spare the parents and unfortunately the kids the stress of trying to win? Do you call yourself a B team? Do you admit united coach was better than smash...oh boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year United beat Express in spring , lost by a goal in last seconds in summer at Elite 8. Fall , express beats Superteam handily so far. We'll see what happens next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha, 91 tried to enter a tourney they could win to shake of the embarrassment of the last tourney. But uh oh, Dukes entered, ouch if 91 loses, do you just shut it down and spare the parents and unfortunately the kids the stress of trying to win? Do you call yourself a B team? Do you admit united coach was better than smash...oh boy

Dukes are a joke Saw the 91 2023 team dismantle them last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express parent: will be a cold one, but I agree, should be another good day of lacrosse. Wish the instigators would stop with the negativity. 91 2022 was and is a very talented bunch of players. Stop judging and measuring. Be certain, both teams will develop and compete at the highest level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year United beat Express in spring , lost by a goal in last seconds in summer at Elite 8. Fall , express beats Superteam handily so far. We'll see what happens next.

Igloo the team to beat so far this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way Dukes beats 9-1. The talent is just not there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not dukes national team. Different animal. Not happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are duke young guns from? do they have anything to do with duke national team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any special guests playing for express today??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd super team do today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team played great, almost pulled upset over Express in pool play. Express squeaked out championship by a couple. Fun day of fall lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parents had drones video the games...coaches are studying film tonight and will distribute playbooks tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team played great, almost pulled upset over Express in pool play. Express squeaked out championship by a couple. Fun day of fall lax.

Tight, competitive games that could have went either way. Like it's been for a year now. So combining teams was a zero sum gain, likely because the bench shortens in these games and the top 10-13 on all the teams are all great players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team "almost" upset express? Really? This team was put together to beat this team. They have 4 losses so far this fall. Let's be honest here, they do not look like they will be a top team. Lot of unhappy parents and more importantly kids on that team. Deny it all you want but deep down you know it's true. A mistake was made by 91. By the summer season I see this team as #4 or #5 on long Island. Sorry. But look at that team. It's not there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team "almost" upset express? Really? This team was put together to beat this team. They have 4 losses so far this fall. Let's be honest here, they do not look like they will be a top team. Lot of unhappy parents and more importantly kids on that team. Deny it all you want but deep down you know it's true. A mistake was made by 91. By the summer season I see this team as #4 or #5 on long Island. Sorry. But look at that team. It's not there.

Brutal commentary about 12-13 year olds. Its fall ball and which sounds like a miserable daddy trying to justify something . Sad to come on here talk like that about a ver good program and a top level team . Fall Ball lacrosse .. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a waste of time for express and superteam to drive 3 hours to beat up on b/c teams and then play eachother twice ,should have stayed home and had a play day with igloo and outlaws

Page 22 of 78 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard