BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 51 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As and edge parent we are missing one offensive player Stop stirring stuff our boys played great Crush in fairness missed some easy shots but a great game w some great parents I be honest actually met.a future teammates parents

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As reflected by them playing not one close and last summer and looneys getting beat soundly by a Laxachusetts team that crush beat many times last summer.
Crush
Laxachusetts
Edge
Looneys
Express
FCA
. That was last summer, has nothing to do with this fall and next spring. Your list is way way incorrect. Edge #3 ??? Looneys 4th??? Sorry, they are higher. Looney's would beat Laxachusetts 4 out of 5 times, same with FCA over Laxachusetts. Top 3, Crush, Looney's FCA.

Looneys lost to Taz and tomahawks

When did Looney's lose to Taz (Legacy)? Don't believe it was this fall but can't remember all of the teams.

At the Inside Lacrosse Showcase

Don't believe Looney's Orange 2020 played in that showcase this past summer.

They did play and they lost to Taz in the semis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction - EXPRESS BEAT EDGE CANADA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As reflected by them playing not one close and last summer and looneys getting beat soundly by a Laxachusetts team that crush beat many times last summer.
Crush
Laxachusetts
Edge
Looneys
Express
FCA
. That was last summer, has nothing to do with this fall and next spring. Your list is way way incorrect. Edge #3 ??? Looneys 4th??? Sorry, they are higher. Looney's would beat Laxachusetts 4 out of 5 times, same with FCA over Laxachusetts. Top 3, Crush, Looney's FCA.

Terrible list. FCA beat Express good last summer
Let's see how Edge handles Crush today

So far today: Edge beat Express (to be expected) Sweetlax beat Laxachusettes

Crush won all their games today, lost by a goal to Edge, who should probably be #2, Laxachusettes should move down after losing to Sweetlax, who also beat Express by a wide margin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction - EXPRESS BEAT EDGE CANADA

No, they did not, if fact they looked weak all day

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if they lost to Edge how did they win all there games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did crush win all their games or lose to Edge? I don't understand what you are saying. Either they win all their games or they lost one. Clarify please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw crush play sweetlax. Tons of committed kids It was sweetlax national squad. After sweetlax beat up Laxachusetts and express they lost to crush by 6/7 lost track. Thought HHH Looked improved as well it's just so hard to tell in fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't FL$ beat Sweetlax last weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Edge Canada 8-7, lost to Sweetlax National 11-3 and lost to Laxachusetts 6-5

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax Florida..with 4 D1 commits 6 to 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did crush win all their games or lose to Edge? I don't understand what you are saying. Either they win all their games or they lost one. Clarify please.

Crush beat edge by 1 and beat up on BBL and Sweet lax National

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw crush play sweetlax. Tons of committed kids It was sweetlax national squad. After sweetlax beat up Laxachusetts and express they lost to crush by 6/7 lost track. Thought HHH Looked improved as well it's just so hard to tell in fall

They lost by 4 after being tied 7-7 after 3. Gotta hand it to Crush for finishing game. Great lax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess this big top "List" that was going around is now defunct! Only Crush remains at top, but beatable, with all others back and forth any given day. Curious if there were any areas that excelled such as Goalie, Fogo , D or attack. Many coaches were watching at the Big 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Setting the field...

Rather than a "top 10" list here are some groupings.

Top:
Crush

Outstanding:
Crabs
Looneys
LI Express

The very good. Any of these teams could beat the others on any given day and might beat one in the group above every so often....

Annapolis Hawks
Laxachusettes
NH Tomahawks
91 Maryland
Leading Edge
Sweetlax upstate
FCA
Taz
Rising Sons

Thank you express dad for your thoughts

Well, Express was beat down today by Sweetlax, how do you put them where they are?? Give me a break Express Dad. When your best player goes down, so does the whole team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Setting the field...

Top:
Crush

Outstanding:
Crabs
Looneys
LI Express

The very good. Any of these teams could beat the others on any given day and might beat one in the group above every so often....

Annapolis Hawks
Laxachusettes
NH Tomahawks
91 Maryland
Leading Edge
Sweetlax upstate
FCA
Taz
Rising Sons

Well, Express was beat down today by Sweetlax, how do you put them where they are?? Give me a break Express Dad. When your best player goes down, so does the whole team

That was the Sweetlax National Team. They are good. More than half of the starters ade committed. Best team on the Hill today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush beat sweetlax 13-6 two incredibly talented teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Setting the field...

Top:
Crush

Outstanding:
Crabs
Looneys
LI Express

Annapolis Hawks
Laxachusettes
NH Tomahawks
91 Maryland
Leading Edge
Sweetlax upstate
FCA
Taz
Rising Sons

That was the Sweetlax National Team. They are good. More than half of the starters ade committed. Best team on the Hill today
sweetlax national team a combo of sweetlax upstate NY and sweet lax FLA? Or is there other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in relation to the match up with Team 91 crush
Edge is missing it's top 4 offensive players and top 2 D men that are playing AAA hockey.. The summer is when you will see the real match ups of all teams studs.. Edge will make some real noise this summer..

Fixed it for you: Edge is missing it's top 4 offensive players and top 2 D men that are playing on age as 2018's in AAA hockey, but play lacrosse as 2020's to land scholarship to US school in case they dont catch on in hockey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another idiotic comment from the peanut gallery...
Edge is missing it's top 4 offensive players and top 2 D men that are playing AAA hockey.. The summer is when you will see the real match ups of all teams studs.. Edge will make some real noise this summer..

Fixed it for you: Edge is missing it's top 4 offensive players and top 2 D men that are playing on age as 2018's in AAA hockey, but play lacrosse as 2020's to land scholarship to US school in case they dont catch on in hockey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the whining, all teams have hold backs, if you can't compete then you shouldn't play, life is not always fair. This is coming from a parent of an on age kid. I'm sick of hearing about this. My kid stepped up, how bout yours does the same!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the whining, all teams have hold backs, if you can't compete then you shouldn't play, life is not always fair. This is coming from a parent of an on age kid. I'm sick of hearing about this. My kid stepped up, how bout yours does the same!

Good for you, but there is something else to consider. Holdbacks, being one a one year holdback is one thing, but having double holdbacks is way out of line and over the top. 2018's should in no way be playing 2020 club lacrosse, they are double holdbacks.
Now, if you are sick of hearing about this then don't read it. Not that difficult. Just don't read it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those boys must feel very tough running over kids they are 2/3 years older than

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no double hold backs on the edge team.. bring your birth certificates.. easiest way to settle this.. problem is you won't be able to complain after you get proof that they are the same age and they beat little johnny's team

Good for you, but there is something else to consider. Holdbacks, being one a one year holdback is one thing, but having double holdbacks is way out of line and over the top. 2018's should in no way be playing 2020 club lacrosse, they are double holdbacks.
Now, if you are sick of hearing about this then don't read it. Not that difficult. Just don't read it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those boys must feel very tough running over kids they are 2/3 years older than

Like the new Blaze kid? If the organization condones this, they shouldn't complain about it when it's done to them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahah. 2-3 years. Lmfo.. by April you clowns will be saying 3-4 years older..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of organization do not think many approve of this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are double holdbacks - I talked to a dad who said his son is turning 16 a week or so. Very nice guy, offered it up during our conversation. It has an impact but there's nothing you can do about it given the system.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush beat edge by 1 and beat up on BBL and Sweet lax National

Freedom played Ashe today and lots 7-6, great competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are double holdbacks - I talked to a dad who said his son is turning 16 a week or so. Very nice guy, offered it up during our conversation. It has an impact but there's nothing you can do about it given the system.

Many people, if not most, have no respect for the Edge program, All of their players are older at every level, its just the way it is. But... to have 2018's playing on a 2018 hockey team but playing on a 2020 lacrosse team is absolutely wrong and is cheating and gaming the system way over the top.

Also, most are tiered of hearing that is the way their school system is and that is way blah blah blah. Then how come these 2018's play on a 2018 hockey team but on a 2020 lacrosse team. Simple, because they are way older than most 2020 lacrosse players.
I saw Edge play Looney's last fall in a tournament in Bel Air, Md. and it was the most disgusting game I have ever seen in youth lacrosse. Edge players much older and bigger and all they were trying to do was physically injure the other teams players. There were so many penalties against Edge I lost count. The refs called the game with about 3 or 4 minutes left, that's how bad it was. Bright spot, Looney's beat these thugs 9 or 10 to 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many people, if not most, have no respect for the Edge program, All of their players are older at every level, its just the way it is. But... to have 2018's playing on a 2018 hockey team but playing on a 2020 lacrosse team is absolutely wrong and is cheating and gaming the system way over the top.

Also, most are tiered of hearing that is the way their school system is and that is way blah blah blah. Then how come these 2018's play on a 2018 hockey team but on a 2020 lacrosse team. Simple, because they are way older than most 2020 lacrosse players.
I saw Edge play Looney's last fall in a tournament in Bel Air, Md. and it was the most disgusting game I have ever seen in youth lacrosse. Edge players much older and bigger and all they were trying to do was physically injure the other teams players. There were so many penalties against Edge I lost count. The refs called the game with about 3 or 4 minutes left, that's how bad it was. Bright spot, Looney's beat these thugs 9 or 10 to 1.

Turning sixteen in a few weeks is a one-year hold back, every team has them. Are you as appalled that 89+2 is now encouraging the double holdback, or FCA who is supposed to be promoting fairness and moral responsibility has several, or do you just have it out for one club? Maybe you should investigate your own clubs birthdates, you may be surprised at what you find. You sound pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We had same experience with them and they seriously hurt two of or families and they still lost.,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crabs, crush, FCA, laxachucettes, edge, Looneys are top teams who have them. Many others do as well, but are not top teams so nobody cares. Not sure what anybody's point here is. Sounds like someone is making excuses because johnny can't compete. Stop your whining if you are on age, if you are lucky you will make it to college and probably have a 20 yr old roommate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crabs, crush, FCA, laxachucettes, edge, Looneys are top teams who have them. Many others do as well, but are not top teams so nobody cares. Not sure what anybody's point here is. Sounds like someone is making excuses because johnny can't compete. Stop your whining if you are on age, if you are lucky you will make it to college and probably have a 20 yr old roommate
. True, those clubs mentioned, other than Crabs, have a few holdbacks but not to the extent of Crabs, with a majority of their roster with holdbacks and double holdbacks. Edge is even worse. The point is, since you can't seem to grasp it is most are sick of the holdbacks. No one is whining but you. You seem to have a problem with on age kids, which leaves me to believe you have a holdback or double holdback. Pathetic. As for Edge, who gives a ratsa*s about their school system. 2018's shouldn't be playing 2020 lacrosse. If Edge wants to play in the US tournaments, 2018 year olds from Edge play in that age group, regardless of their graduation year. If not, stay the [lacrosse] in Canada and play each other. Now Mr whinner, what do you think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The entire Edge team is born in 2001. Our whole team will have turned 15 by December 31st. The team reclassed after playing tournaments against 2019 teams who were a year or two older then them. Why do parents keep saying their kids are born in 2002. It's extremely obvious the difference between a 2001 and 2002 born player.

As for the Looneys game ONE YEAR AGO. I agree that it was a disgrace as the kids were beating up on the THEN more skilled Looneys team. If you have watched our team this fall you would know that it is way different. Our Edge team can beat any team in the country, including 89+2. We lost by one while missing one of our Hopkins middies, a top pole, and two of our three starting attack with injuries and hockey. Let's see what happens next weekend in Long Island😀

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The entire Edge team is born in 2001. Our whole team will have turned 15 by December 31st. The team reclassed after playing tournaments against 2019 teams who were a year or two older then them. Why do parents keep saying their kids are born in 2002. It's extremely obvious the difference between a 2001 and 2002 born player.

As for the Looneys game ONE YEAR AGO. I agree that it was a disgrace as the kids were beating up on the THEN more skilled Looneys team. If you have watched our team this fall you would know that it is way different. Our Edge team can beat any team in the country, including 89+2. We lost by one while missing one of our Hopkins middies, a top pole, and two of our three starting attack with injuries and hockey. Let's see what happens next weekend in Long Island😀
I"m sure you guys have improved and obviously you have older kids on average. I have seen people call 9/0/1 out several times only to get their d###s kicked in by them. We will see and I want YOU to come on here an post the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. True, those clubs mentioned, other than Crabs, have a few holdbacks but not to the extent of Crabs, with a majority of their roster with holdbacks and double holdbacks. Edge is even worse. The point is, since you can't seem to grasp it is most are sick of the holdbacks. No one is whining but you. You seem to have a problem with on age kids, which leaves me to believe you have a holdback or double holdback. Pathetic. As for Edge, who gives a ratsa*s about their school system. 2018's shouldn't be playing 2020 lacrosse. If Edge wants to play in the US tournaments, 2018 year olds from Edge play in that age group, regardless of their graduation year. If not, stay the [lacrosse] in Canada and play each other. Now Mr whinner, what do you think?

Actually I have an on age kid who is excelling and even been askied to play for a few of the topt teams. Just sick of the whining. Step up or step out! This is the reality of youth lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is the Edge 2021 team horrible???? Where was your outstanding 2020 team last year or the year before? Don't tell me they developed their lacrosse skills. The whole Edge team was born in 2001. That's great, every other 2020 team are filled with players who have a 2002 birth year......And how the [lacrosse] can a team reclass? BTW you will lose next week also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually I have an on age kid who is excelling and even been askied to play for a few of the topt teams. Just sick of the whining. Step up or step out! This is the reality of youth lax
. Holdbacks are not the reality of youth lacrosse unless the masses lets a few programs (Crabs/Edge etc) run over them. Your statement of step up or step out is way off point and seems to be self serving to you. Again, if you are sick of what you call whining just move on and don't read it. Most who discuss holdbacks are not whining, it's a discussion of what is wrong with youth lacrosse.

Page 12 of 51 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard