BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You should talk to DK or like previous poster said just leave. KYou and your daughter won't be missed.

If you don't agreed 100% with all DK 's decisions, and especially if you comment publically that everything he says and does is right, yes, please leave.

Everything DK says is right? They must be feeding that kool aid from a firehouse at elevete! I have way too many morals and ethics to think everything DK says is right!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't let Dave K fool you you are better off leaving he will continue to lie and cheat as your daughter gets older

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I really hope your not an elevate parent? If you feel this way after one tournament then leave. Great group of girls and parents that are involved. It is a good warm up tournament it seems like.

I am an elevate parent and this could not be more true. it was a total waste of a weekend - who cares that we won all 4 games by a total of 50 goals. I want my daughter playing against the best teams. That weekend was a complete wastebof time. The 2022 PAL Elevate daddy coach acted like we were beating strong teams. my daughter has more competitive PAL games

This weekend should be a good test. Give credit to TE for going up against SW, M&D and Hereos. You want strong teams, you got it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that M&D Black lost this weekend to Skywalkers. Should be a very interesting upcoming tournament indeed down in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I really hope your not an elevate parent? If you feel this way after one tournament then leave. Great group of girls and parents that are involved. It is a good warm up tournament it seems like.

I am an elevate parent and this could not be more true. it was a total waste of a weekend - who cares that we won all 4 games by a total of 50 goals. I want my daughter playing against the best teams. That weekend was a complete wastebof time. The 2022 PAL Elevate daddy coach acted like we were beating strong teams. my daughter has more competitive PAL games

This weekend should be a good test. Give credit to TE for going up against SW, M&D and Hereos. You want strong teams, you got it!

What tournament and age group is Elevate playing in against MD/SW and Heros?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elevate hit a low point last weekend across all age groups and their lack of talent was completely exposed. the 2018s went 0-4 losing the four games by an average of 9 goals. the 2020s who desperately need better coaching looked completely lost going 1-4. again, I think they just need better coaching. the 2021s were just out of their league with the red and blue teams going a combined 1-7. I guess this answers peoples questions as to why elevate doesnt come to MD and why they spend their summers in MA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elevate hit a low point last weekend across all age groups and their lack of talent was completely exposed. the 2018s went 0-4 losing the four games by an average of 9 goals. the 2020s who desperately need better coaching looked completely lost going 1-4. again, I think they just need better coaching. the 2021s were just out of their league with the red and blue teams going a combined 1-7. I guess this answers peoples questions as to why elevate doesnt come to MD and why they spend their summers in MA.

There's something seriously wrong with you if you follow this club to that level ! You really should just worry about you and where your daughter plays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have thought elevate would have showed a little. Ether than that. I guess they lost a lot of kids to TG, liberty and other clubs after tryouts. Interesting. I do think coaching at elevate is an issue they need to address. Mostly the parent coaching issue. Not sure if it's a parent coaching the 2020 team but that could be part of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have thought elevate would have showed a little. Ether than that. I guess they lost a lot of kids to TG, liberty and other clubs after tryouts. Interesting. I do think coaching at elevate is an issue they need to address. Mostly the parent coaching issue. Not sure if it's a parent coaching the 2020 team but that could be part of it.

Everyone brings this up all the time, but are you aware that M&D 2020 and M&D 2021 have head coaches with daughters on the team? And almost every team has a parent as an assistant. Parent coaching is ok if it's the right parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not my club, but is the point of a fall tournament to win?? or to showcase your INDIVIDUAL talent to the college coaches in attendance...specifically the ones you've contacted and asked to come watch you play..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After playing and not faring well against MD teams last weekend the Elevate 2021s and 2022s played Liberty (lost both games to Liberty) and the 2020's played Leg this weekend. I saw they lost to Liberty in both games, how did they do against Leg - I wasn't able to see that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After playing and not faring well against MD teams last weekend the Elevate 2021s and 2022s played Liberty (lost both games to Liberty) and the 2020's played Leg this weekend. I saw they lost to Liberty in both games, how did they do against Leg - I wasn't able to see that game.

Seriously? Are you the same guy posting in the 2021 forum? What exactly is you obsession with a club you obviously don't play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its fall ball. The Elevate 2021 and 2022 teams are not required to do fall tournaments. You can sign up or not so who cares.So the whole teams were not there. It's just to keep the stick in their hands. I'm sure my 12 year old wasn't crying about it, it means nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when Elevate spent the Fall beating up on town teams they were world beaters. However when they play and lose to legit teams like Liberty its time to make excuses, got it.
FYI, fall ball is optional at every club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when Elevate spent the Fall beating up on town teams they were world beaters. However when they play and lose to legit teams like Liberty its time to make excuses, got it.

Sooooooo true! Probably no pics posted by Elevate all over social media!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sooooooo true! Probably no pics posted by Elevate all over social media!

What's the obsession? Life so terrible you have nothing better to do but stalk other clubs social media?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty is a decent team. Elevate shouldn't be making excuses about losing to them. Their 2021 and 2022 teams that beat Elevate are good and their 2019 team is very strong. My daughter tried out for the 2019 team but didn't make the top team so we went elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty is a decent team. Elevate shouldn't be making excuses about losing to them. Their 2021 and 2022 teams that beat Elevate are good and their 2019 team is very strong. My daughter tried out for the 2019 team but didn't make the top team so we went elsewhere.

elevate has taken a step back in all age groups. I still think its their parent coaching. I watched the 2022 game they lost to liberty and the elevate 2022 coach just screams the whole game. I think that PAL daddy coach confuses screaming with coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough start for both 18 and 19 blue this morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing to Integrity is nothing to be ashamed of. They're really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about the beating you just took from TLC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did Elevate do this weekend. I heard that YJ did so so, Liberty did very well - I did not hear about Elevate or TG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty didnt just do well ... they beat MND Black, Steps Blue and MD United and then fell to SW in a game that could have gone either way. This was the toughest bracket at the tournament. Kudos to Liberty!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good wins for Liberty over M&D and STEPS, but the win over Md United is not a big deal. They are not good any more, and the loss to a mediocre SW team is a bad loss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MND black parent, MD United are so mediocre they beat YJ BLUE, Capital and Steps this past weekend. The program is gaining on your program. Results speak for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear MND black parent, MD United are so mediocre they beat YJ BLUE, Capital and Steps this past weekend. The program is gaining on your program. Results speak for themselves.

But what about Integrity? I hear they are really good and nothing to be ashamed about. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please go back to bashing Elevate on this page?....enough with how good other programs are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Capital Blue win ANY games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about the beating you just took from TLC?

What? Integrity 2019 beat TLC Red 9-3. But yes, TLC Red did put a smack down on Elevate. Losing to two MD teams back-to-back has got to hurt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty didnt just do well ... they beat MND Black, Steps Blue and MD United and then fell to SW in a game that could have gone either way. This was the toughest bracket at the tournament. Kudos to Liberty!

All you have to do is look at the tourney app to see how the 2019 teams did..... From Long Island:

Elevate Blue - 0 Wins 3 Losses 1 Tie

Liberty - 3 Wins 1 Loss (Beat M&D, Steps and MD United - lost by 1 to SW)

YJ Blue - 2 Wins - 2 Losses (lost to MD united and SW and beat Capital and M&D)

Top Guns - 2 Wins 1 Loss (Lost to SJS Bet 2 teams I never heard of and one game score was not posted)

Liberty clear had the best tournament here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All you have to do is look at the tourney app to see how the 2019 teams did..... From Long Island:

Top Guns - 2 Wins 1 Loss (Lost to SJS Bet 2 teams I never heard of and one game score was not posted)

How did liberty do in the summer genesis championship tournament this past summer? Check the tourney app and get back to us...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of the LI teams? Yes, I agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of the LI teams? Yes, I agree.

I would say Liberty had the best tournament out of all the teams in the tournament, not just LI...they played in the toughest pool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has Elevate reached a new low? Free clinics in the snow with the hopes of getting kids to join Elevate to fill spots for their half empty teams this summer? DK - really?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has Elevate reached a new low? Free clinics in the snow with the hopes of getting kids to join Elevate to fill spots for their half empty teams this summer? DK - really?????

Too funny! Were the kids wearing ski boots and ski goggles? Anything for a buck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DK is a genius! YJ used to be the clean up club at the end of season and would scoop up all the girls that didn't have a spot. He figured out a way to beat CR at her own game and now scoops up the unhappy YJ players that made the 4th and 5th team.Marketing at its best and probably got the prospect parents to shovel the field for him!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow now I know why I left LI years ago.... Low life's like you. Listen to yourselves... complete idiots. You bash each other's clubs? Who cares that much? Sounds like some parents who kid did'nt get where daddy wanted !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you left LI years ago because of the bashing on the BotC site?....talk about thin skin...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice 2020 NU commit! Way to go!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice 2020 NU commit! Way to go!

Is that the first 2020 commit for Elevate? I know the entire YJ 2020 team is already committed.

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard