BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you a parent of the team that is making the comment? If so, and are unhappy, then leave. Nobody is making you stay with the team. From what I see, the coaches are great and I am sure it could be better if three coaches show up to every practice but it really isn't that critical in the fall and the team is small enough to be able to handle it. Head coach is extremely organized so nobody is sitting around doing nothing. Don't make general statements about the team without being able to back it up.

What exactly needs to change? Kids have practiced 2x per week for almost 2 months, played in 3 tournaments and played well for a new team, coaches are organized and approachable. What more are you asking for in the fall? If it's about your kids playing time then address with the coach and not on an anonymous chat room. If its about wins then you are missing the point of youth lacrosse. It's about making sure your kid gets better. Coaches are doing that... provide proof otherwise.

Leaving a team at this point is not really much of an option - if so, go to where? How much have been paid so far and how much will you get back if you leave? With that in mind, as a paying parent, I would want to insist that the situation be changed as much as possible to get the most for my money. IE, " . . .then leave" is not the answer!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you a parent of the team that is making the comment? If so, and are unhappy, then leave. Nobody is making you stay with the team. From what I see, the coaches are great and I am sure it could be better if three coaches show up to every practice but it really isn't that critical in the fall and the team is small enough to be able to handle it. Head coach is extremely organized so nobody is sitting around doing nothing. Don't make general statements about the team without being able to back it up.

From an outside point of view, it really looks like your management skills suck!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you are referring to the Gold 2023

No the select team

All this talk about the 2023 select team on here is being posted by the negative parent pack that left last year. They loved the gossip and negative talk all day. Ignore them. Eventually they go away as they did this year. They are on here talking about the outlaws because hating life is what they are about and this makes them feel better. They truly travel in a pack and try to hold clubs hostage. Thank god they left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No the select team

All this talk about the 2023 select team on here is being posted by the negative parent pack that left last year. They loved the gossip and negative talk all day. Ignore them. Eventually they go away as they did this year. They are on here talking about the outlaws because hating life is what they are about and this makes them feel better. They truly travel in a pack and try to hold clubs hostage. Thank god they left.

I would have to agree with you BUT 12 kids leaving one team does not seem like a few angry parents more like alot of dissatisfied parents seeing a good team go nowhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No the select team

I would have to agree with you BUT 12 kids leaving one team does not seem like a few angry parents more like alot of dissatisfied parents seeing a good team go nowhere.

This is not just about the select team. 4 kids returned to the gold team. There was a mas exodus at the 2023 level.

The team people are talking about with great coaching but the org taking just anyone is the gold team. Happened last year and again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No the select team

This is not just about the select team. 4 kids returned to the gold team. There was a mas exodus at the 2023 level.

The team people are talking about with great coaching but the org taking just anyone is the gold team. Happened last year and again.

They should move the former UNC player coach upto the Select team. Maybe there won't be an exodus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop stirring the pot. I coach the 2023 Gold team and more than happy with the group of boys i have on the team. I enjoy teaching them to become better players . Its about development. We all need to remember that they are in 6th grade. I appreciate some of the kind words but no need to trash anyone or team on this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're all about lifestyle not all in for lax. Skull and Cross bones on my car, ankle and wifes shoulder for life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're all about lifestyle not all in for lax. Skull and Cross bones on my car, ankle and wifes shoulder for life!

What does this even mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just got an Igloo tattoo on my a$$.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wth???!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wth???!

wth is the tatoo on MC a$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
skull and cross bones. black and silva, long island lax 4 eva...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
skull and cross bones. black and silva, long island lax 4 eva...

You sound like a yenta.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From an outside point of view, it really looks like your management skills suck!!!

It is obvious that they aren't putting in the work. Why wasn't the coach there... he could of been if he cared more, but didn't... Oh it's just fall... too tired better go home instead of putting more of an effort into the elete overpriced travel team. Start pretending you are the parents and see how much you would hate what you are doing. Don't be a phucking clown.... there is no faking hard-work. Parents see who is doing what.... you know that all the coaches should be there if you are charging that much... oh but it is fall, so doesn't really matter... lol.. poor management and poor customer service for sure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know the organization is a little weak when some of their second teams are a combined age group..They need the younger kids to help fill the rosters. Parents don't realize their kids are being used but I know a few of them and to be honest they are just glad their kid is on a team instead of letting them play where they belong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is obvious that they aren't putting in the work. Why wasn't the coach there... he could of been if he cared more, but didn't... Oh it's just fall... too tired better go home instead of putting more of an effort into the elete overpriced travel team. Start pretending you are the parents and see how much you would hate what you are doing. Don't be a phucking clown.... there is no faking hard-work. Parents see who is doing what.... you know that all the coaches should be there if you are charging that much... oh but it is fall, so doesn't really matter... lol.. poor management and poor customer service for sure

That's why we left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why we left.

It all starts from the top. I don't think the owner knows any better. Best option is to sell the team because owners were non existent and parents don't want to pay for that arrogance or crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Li Outlaws had a Thanksgiving drive. Kristina Brennan organized this. They put together 90 Full Dinner baskets, along with a turkey for each . These were then distributed to 90 Families that were in need.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Li Outlaws had a Thanksgiving drive. Kristina Brennan organized this. They put together 90 Full Dinner baskets, along with a turkey for each . These were then distributed to 90 Families that were in need.

That's amazing, nice to see that some clubs care about those less fortunate, not just their own pockets!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Kristina Brennan

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's amazing, nice to see that some clubs care about those less fortunate, not just their own pockets!

The organization didn't reach into their pockets....all done by families through their pockets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Pat. Very kind to see the post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you that bitter with the program to make such an abusive comment the Outlaws didn't contribute which, by the way, you have no idea. Organizing something like this is very difficult and the fact the Outlaws program does this should be commended.

Don't be such a hater around the holiday time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The organization didn't reach into their pockets....all done by families through their pockets

I give them KUDOS for organizing it, even if they didn't. The time it takes to put something like this together is worth thousands of dollars of their time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the $100 tryout fee that they got from me late May . I lost the $100 but don't continue with the 2026 team when I went to 2 practices and seen what was going on. I got a bad taste from the beginning. So happy I didn't continue , heard the coach was never there , to busy with H.S and his company .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's how the Outlaws work. They find the PAL coaches that can bring the most players with them. If you bring enough like the the Port guy and the CSH guy before him they put you on the board. They don't care if any of those kids are prepared to play travel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They do take a tryout fee in May which is unreal money maker . Do most travel teams do ? They are putting out they we need spots to fill we need kids why charge a tryout fee ? I know outlaws are always looking for players in spring and they say they prorate the cost and there prorate rate is just a few hundred dollars than the original cost in the Fall. BTW they love using big names on there board what do they really do ?? I'm just speaking from experience total truth I'm saying !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's how the Outlaws work. They find the PAL coaches that can bring the most players with them. If you bring enough like the the Port guy and the CSH guy before him they put you on the board. They don't care if any of those kids are prepared to play travel.

Dont think the Port coach is bringing anyone. Dont know of any Port players on Outlaws. Most CSH kids play for *LG so that coach isnt bringing anyone over either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont think the Port coach is bringing anyone. Dont know of any Port players on Outlaws. Most CSH kids play for *LG so that coach isnt bringing anyone over either.

As our president would say, "WRONG!!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
people on the gold team left for different reasons. the gold team had a good season last year. they played in some tough tournaments and played against some very good A teams. when they lost to those teams, some of the parents got mad and started pointing fingers. losing does that. all the boys on that team improved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong. you have no clue what your speaking about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stop with the alternative facts. almost every tourney is the same A teams do play in 1 or 2 better tournaments, but B teams do not want to be in AA tournaments. all teams practice 2x a week. if you go to the website. you can get the facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what teams are in spring jam on 4/29?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Day for 2024 Gold. 4-0.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No other Outlaws team did ! They are obviously just an average organization!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you get when the owner lets anybody on the team, and without a tryout. Very disappointing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No other organization has the skull and cross bones and all the good lifestyle gear we do, so get a life. We're happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you get when the owner lets anybody on the team, and without a tryout. Very disappointing

Please go back to your express thread. Cause we all know. It's great to be an Outlaw!

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard