BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't see infamous girl at any tournaments. Safe to say she didn't make any YJ team?

You wouldn't see her there because she tried out.. new players don't attend fall tournaments.
not true ..unc girl left tG last year and played immediately ..

CR said no new players are playing in YJ fall tournaments. Thank you.

New players played with YG 2021 last weekend. Head on over to the 2021 forum to read about it. Maybe if you are a poached player with a guaranteed roster spot you get to play?

Only players who will be on A team are allowed to play with A team in fall. If your daughter wan't asked to play in fall tournament he didn't make the a team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't see infamous girl at any tournaments. Safe to say she didn't make any YJ team?

You wouldn't see her there because she tried out.. new players don't attend fall tournaments.

New players played with YG 2021 last weekend. Head on over to the 2021 forum to read about it. Maybe if you are a poached player with a guaranteed roster spot you get to play?

Only players who will be on A team are allowed to play with A team in fall. If your daughter wan't asked to play in fall tournament he didn't make the a team.

not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either of 2 things , I will let you pick.
1) Very ignorant of the way things work
2) Purposely being a moron who wants to stir the pot and make people feel bad because you are a loser.
The choice is yours .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it legal for girls to wear helmets starting in January or does it matter what league / club you play for? I am hearing lots will begin to wear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Jealousy will get you no where

Looks like i called it right!!! The only thing you and blue dad did was [lacrosse] of 3/4 of 2020 Leg parents. The only happy people are your Bayport cronies and for your foolish Jealousy comment... I THINK NOT. Enjoy the hotel get togethers now knowing people can't stand you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Looks like i called it right!!! The only thing you and blue dad did was [lacrosse] of 3/4 of 2020 Leg parents. The only happy people are your Bayport cronies and for your foolish Jealousy comment... I THINK NOT. Enjoy the hotel get togethers now knowing people can't stand you.

Wait..what? What's the drama at Leg now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The age old story , some loser dad who thinks his kid is better than she is and does not want her to play with the kids he deems dead weight puts his own team into a tourney and cherry picks the kiss butt parents who keep it a secret. It's a prescription for dissaster and really poisons a teams chemistry. Happens in every club to some extent but creates bad feelings , Leg better get it under control or they are in for a long summer. Good luck the BBP parents are some of the worst and perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity 2020 to Penn State. More commits to follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The ME guy won't be happy with this post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smile It's a ME woman! Very happy for the (very) young woman.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ just took credit for this one as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The age old story , some loser dad who thinks his kid is better than she is and does not want her to play with the kids he deems dead weight puts his own team into a tourney and cherry picks the kiss butt parents who keep it a secret. It's a prescription for dissaster and really poisons a teams chemistry. Happens in every club to some extent but creates bad feelings , Leg better get it under control or they are in for a long summer. Good luck the BBP parents are some of the worst and perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be .

Not surprising... you are talking about a program ran by SL and his cronies including RG. if you're not from Bay Port or EI/I you can forget it. Why do you think most people avoid that program? Politics galore there, lot of bartering for starters, it's what you can do for SL, if you are of no use, your kid suffers. was the same way at TG but it wasn't his program so he couldn't fully run amok. Now he has his own program nothing changes still the same old douchy SL and clueless parents who believe their kids have no other choice than to be overcharged for basic lacrosse. What's the fee up to this year for a third year program? heard you all are running much closer to $1800. If you're kid is not on his crappy Blue team, you get nothing from this program. Why is blue able to go to 3 fall tournaments and teal only 2? Are the teal girls not recruitable? don't they all deserve the same opportunities to be seen? This should tell you all something, paying almost 2 grand to pad his pockets and get nothing but lousy tournaments. Leg girls program is crap and everyone knows it. The infighting will continue until you are all bold enough to address him directly. until then good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And it gets better than that. At this recruiting tourney, in the game that they aren't going up against YJ blue and actually have a decent amount of coaches on the sideline, they playthe BBP girls the entire game while a lot of the better girls sat on the bench. Obviously affected their play as I heard they were outplayed by a much weaker team. Spent the rest of the day apologizing. Nothing like pissing off the players and parents on 2 teams. SL needs to get this under wraps if he wants to build the Leg brand. Better yet, why wasn't Leg in this tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You couldn't just congratulate her, had to throw in the very part didnt you? bitter women, probably still mad hillary lost. serves you right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think they are doing ok, bc,cuse,unc,usc,uva...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is your boo-hoo now!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're probably right. According to CR, the earth revolves around her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And it gets better than that. At this recruiting tourney, in the game that they aren't going up against YJ blue and actually have a decent amount of coaches on the sideline, they playthe BBP girls the entire game while a lot of the better girls sat on the bench. Obviously affected their play as I heard they were outplayed by a much weaker team. Spent the rest of the day apologizing. Nothing like pissing off the players and parents on 2 teams. SL needs to get this under wraps if he wants to build the Leg brand. Better yet, why wasn't Leg in this tourney?

That group of BP girls have been together for many years, playing and doing tons of stuff including fall ball events, long before they even went to Leg. The girls Leg program was basically started on their backs to carry the load. Why so upset that they continue to do as they have always done? Go organize fall opportunities for your daughter to participate in, don't sit around waiting for someone to invite you on their coat tail. Do something yourself. Crying on the internet surely is not going to help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people make me laugh , some kid wants to play for a top travel lacrosse club . She tries out makes the club plays a full season with them and commits to her dream school . CR posts that on her website and it drives you crazy .She gets the best LI players who want to play for her , some of them left the club they were in for greener pastures and it drives you crazy . Does she develope talent or is it that she attracts talent , who cares . SS had no problem that her best player by far at Hofstra was developed else where , no one cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That group of BP girls have been together for many years, playing and doing tons of stuff including fall ball events, long before they even went to Leg. The girls Leg program was basically started on their backs to carry the load. Why so upset that they continue to do as they have always done? Go organize fall opportunities for your daughter to participate in, don't sit around waiting for someone to invite you on their coat tail. Do something yourself. Crying on the internet surely is not going to help.

Now you know why bbp parents are not liked. Full of themselved much. You should have stayed on yj toolbag... they would be fine without you!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO U 15 Division this year @ USLAX national tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think there is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are so many 9th graders committing? Is there a new deadline that has colleges rushing? Seems younger than usual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are so many 9th graders committing? Is there a new deadline that has colleges rushing? Seems younger than usual.

the parents have had them visiting these colleges since 5th grade so for them it seems like a long time already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think there is

Look on us lacrosse website only u14 and younger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It gets younger every year , seems to move up about 3-6 months every year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard m&d has two umd commits and one unc. Any hero's commits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
umd has easy time picking up top local talent since in state costs total only $25k. 75% of roster are Maryland kids that want to be part of winning tradition. Similar to Stony Brook I assume but much better talent at umd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You couldn't just congratulate her, had to throw in the very part didnt you? bitter women, probably still mad hillary lost. serves you right.

Hmmm ... don't like women much? First because she's a woman, she voted for Hil. So therefore she can't divorce those two things in her thinking according to you. Second, the bitter part. Didn't seem like a bitter comment at all. But since you probably don't relate well to women, you probably think women are bitter in general. What you likely fail to realize is that you are just an [lacrosse]. Feel sorry for your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm ... don't like women much? First because she's a woman, she voted for Hil. So therefore she can't divorce those two things in her thinking according to you. Second, the bitter part. Didn't seem like a bitter comment at all. But since you probably don't relate well to women, you probably think women are bitter in general. What you likely fail to realize is that you are just an [lacrosse]. Feel sorry for your daughter.

What a waste of space. psycho babble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heros 1st one to Penn State

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm the original poster. I wasn't really wanting to start a s@#t storm. I was wanting to point out to others on here (mostly the YJ lemmings) that there are quite a few other clubs out there who produce outstanding players. There is more to the girls club lax world than just YJ and M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm the original poster. I wasn't really wanting to start a s@#t storm. I was wanting to point out to others on here (mostly the YJ lemmings) that there are quite a few other clubs out there who produce outstanding players. There is more to the girls club lax world than just YJ and M&D.

Not really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of 9th graders struggle with the transition to HS with their grades and socially. Parents really need to back off of these kids committing. All the LI daddies want is for their daughter to verbal. Try getting the grades up first. Lacrosse does end you know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is infamous girl at tournaments this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is infamous girl at tournaments this weekend?

Honestly besides you I don't think anyone knows who you are talking about nor do they care .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Leg Blue..How was the car ride home today after losing to Elevate? Please no excuses such as "it was only by 2" and "it was a competitive game" losing to elevate is similar to losing to beach bums. No wonder you guys like to hide from all the true competitive teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Leg Blue..How was the car ride home today after losing to Elevate? Please no excuses such as "it was only by 2" and "it was a competitive game" losing to elevate is similar to losing to beach bums. No wonder you guys like to hide from all the true competitive teams.

It was quick. A little traffic on the belt by the construction area other than that smooth sailing! How was your ride?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, it's all about the showcasing in front of college coaches... I know, I know. I'm still gonna take a stab at ranking this age group.

1. YJ
2. M&D Black
3. Integrity
4. Heros Green
5. TG

What does the group think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, it's all about the showcasing in front of college coaches... I know, I know. I'm still gonna take a stab at ranking this age group.

1. YJ
2. M&D Black
3. Integrity
4. Heros Green
5. TG

What does the group think?

please stop what does it matter.

Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard