BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's FOGO went 70% against Sweetllax NY yesterday, I watched the game. Sweet lax NY also got beat pretty bad in that game I think the score was 13-4. I think we should leave individual kids out of this and focus on the team where Sweetlax got beat pretty bad.

For years Looneys has been out here touting how great they are and being obnoxious to other teams. Now when they lose all of a sudden winning is not important. Odd.

Funny thing is they are making things up. They may have won, but did not dominate f/o against both Sweetlax FL and NY. I watched both games too, f/o were even and college coaches noticed and were surprised. Loonies and FCA are both very good teams but neither was dominate at X

How do you know that the college coaches noticed and were surprised? Did they seek you out to advise you of this? What a dumb [lacrosse] statement.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the facts. Looney's vs Sweetlax Upstate

Possessions: There were a total of 18 faceoffs taken, one of those faceoffs was taken by a Looney's pole. 17 total faceoffs were taken by the fogos and the total possessions for the game are as follows.

1. Looney's won 12 possessions

2. Sweetlax won 5 possessions

Sorry but those are the facts as I taped the game.

Your recorder must have been broken, lol did you get the tantrum on tape? Guess you are counting lost f/os picked up by wing. Thank god for the rest of the team!

Watch college lacrosse much? Most of the possessions are dictated by the wings, sorry your son is no longer playing middle school lacrosse and winning clean but Looney's did win 80% of the faceoffs. This is a team sport last time I checked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guessing game people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy people. Time will tell and toughness will prevail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there was ever a doubt about the clown show youth lacrosse in the Baltimore area is - the posts today sure solidify it. Spoiled holdback kids with ignorant parents. How many of the 9th graders at NLF drove themselves to games?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's has never been obnoxious to any team, never, it's not their style.

Are you kidding me? Looney's players, coaches and families are some of the most classless people out there. LOL.

I once saw a Looney's grandmother throw an umbrella on the field after her grandson's team lost in OT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]These are the facts. Looney's vs Sweetlax Upstate

Possessions: There were a total of 18 faceoffs taken, one of those faceoffs was taken by a Looney's pole. 17 total faceoffs were taken by the fogos and the total possessions for the game are as follows.

Your recorder must have been broken, lol did you get the tantrum on tape? Guess you are counting lost f/os picked up by wing. Thank god for the rest of the team!

Watch college lacrosse much? Most of the possessions are dictated by the wings, sorry your son is no longer playing middle school lacrosse and winning clean but Looney's did win 80% of the faceoffs. This is a team sport last time I checked. [/quote

Who won the clamps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the facts. Looney's vs Sweetlax Upstate

Watch college lacrosse much? Most of the possessions are dictated by the wings, sorry your son is no longer playing middle school lacrosse and winning clean but Looney's did win 80% of the faceoffs. This is a team sport last time I checked.

1st it's 60% then 70%, now 80%, have another drink! You need to go back and review that tape, sorry the kid did not live up to expectations...better luck next week. Interesting what the college coaches were saying , in fall ball the we're looking for who was dominant getting the ball out, unfortunately for you , kids dont go to college with their club team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The answer is FCA has one current 16 year old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2020's went 6-0 at the Terp Classic
1. NXT (8-2)
2. SweetLax (9-2)
3. 3D Colorado (11-3)
4. Long Island Express (12-2)
5. Next Level (10-3)
6. Orange Crush (11-2)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you kidding me? Looney's players, coaches and families are some of the most classless people out there. LOL.

I once saw a Looney's grandmother throw an umbrella on the field after her grandson's team lost in OT.
. Sorry dumba*s but I would say you are the most classless one here. Your grandmother story is an outright lie. Always amazes me that people are so jealous they just make up crap as they go along. Sorry your kid either got cut or lost to Looneys but you need to get a life LOL. No, I doubt that will happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Do you realize you just called kids that play for Looneys classless! What kind of person are you that would call kids classless. If that grandmother story was true, and we know it isn't, too bad she didn't shove that umbrella up your a**.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. NXT (8-2)
2. SweetLax (9-2)
3. 3D Colorado (11-3)
5. Next Level (10-3)
6. Orange Crush (11-2)

Not impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. NXT (8-2)
2. SweetLax (9-2)
3. 3D Colorado (11-3)
5. Next Level (10-3)
6. Orange Crush (11-2)

Not impressive.

Great showing. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Do you realize you just called kids that play for Looneys classless! What kind of person are you that would call kids classless. If that grandmother story was true, and we know it isn't, too bad she didn't shove that umbrella up your a**.

Nice. And you are presumably a Looneys parents talking this way and you want respect? Our experience has been the same with Looneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. NXT (8-2)
2. SweetLax (9-2)
3. 3D Colorado (11-3)
5. Next Level (10-3)
6. Orange Crush (11-2)

Not impressive.

Isn't FCA in the NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

Have no idea, I have been digging around off and on all afternoon and can't find scores. The website is well designed and it looked like scores would be added as the day went on, but that never happened. They should have spent the money and connected with Tourney Machine.
RD of HHH asked kids, clubs and parents not to post scores anymore because he causes a "toxic environment" as he called it. Hahahah. It is about getting exposed but you can still keep score. Team ball wins and looks better to D1 Coaches
RD must be a good coach as he conjures his team to beat EDGE after they beat Crabs 8-5 and LIE 9-3. Guy must have watched Edhe play because he had defensive answers to their offense. Congrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is not in NLF. Fat Crab no likey when other local businesses (and that's what it is folks) get in on the holdback game and do it better than the original. FCA is the team to beat with Looneys 3rd. Crabs not even worth talking about....

FCA
Looneys bar and grill

Then the rest...
NH Tomahawks, Laxachusetts, Annapolis Hawks, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA is not in NLF. Fat Crab no likey when other local businesses (and that's what it is folks) get in on the holdback game and do it better than the original. FCA is the team to beat with Looneys 3rd. Crabs not even worth talking about....

FCA
Looneys bar and grill

Then the rest...

Crush and FCA definitely the leaders but at this point it does not matter who the winners are - recruiting is priority for these kids and "the rest" get plenty of looks as there are many many colleges and many kids who have not hit their peak yet. Let's give the college coaches some credit. Keep ranking the teams if it feels good to you but nobody is worried about that anymore. 25 kids on a team like FCA or Crabs or Crush means 12 kids never take the field and do not get seen as they are so worried about staying in the top 3 or fighting their way back into top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

Have no idea, I have been digging around off and on all afternoon and can't find scores. The website is well designed and it looked like scores would be added as the day went on, but that never happened. They should have spent the money and connected with Tourney Machine.
RD of HHH asked kids, clubs and parents not to post scores anymore because he causes a "toxic environment" as he called it. Hahahah. It is about getting exposed but you can still keep score. Team ball wins and looks better to D1 Coaches
RD must be a good coach as he conjures his team to beat EDGE after they beat Crabs 8-5 and LIE 9-3. Guy must have watched Edhe play because he had defensive answers to their offense. Congrats

The Fall Terrapin Classic is purely a showcase event to highlight players not teams. Scores are not kept for any of the games. Tournament wasn't very good. A couple good teams, FCA, NL and BW and the rest were bad, like they shouldn't have participated. No real turn out of college coaches either, just MD and Penn State. I would doubt top teams participate next year. FCA did look the best including winning 90%+ of face offs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody please explain how fca is being called the best when they lost the md spring league, lost in crab feast, and had a very average summer? They haven't earned anything yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"This weekend was a recruiting showcase. You should asking these questions:

1. Were coaches of schools my son is interested there?
2. Did my son get enough playing time?
3. When my son played, was she a standout, a game changer?

If the answer to those questions is yes, things will all fall into place. If not, keep worrying about the scores, see how far that gets you."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe he should coach the offense since they lost 12-0 to Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3. When my son played, was he a standout, a game changer?

If the answer to those questions is yes, things will all fall into place. If not, keep worrying about the scores, see how far that gets you."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice. And you are presumably a Looneys parents talking this way and you want respect? Our experience has been the same with Looneys.

Yes, I'm the one that posted that and no I am not associated with Looney's. It is just way over the top when buttheads come on an anonymous form and start trashing kids. That takes it way too far. My son played against Looney's yesterday at Boys Latin and my wife and I were sitting near Looney's parents and fans and they were fine. Can't say the same for a few other teams parents and fans. I understand Looney's is a strong local club and it seems to draw rude comments from others in many forms to try and trash them and their fans. That is really pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Always read a lot of negative comments about the gentleman who runs the Crabs but the NLF delivered the goods yesterday as this event was well attended every major school represented at a fantastic venue. Congratulations Ryan on a job well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looneys bar and grill

Then the rest...

Crush and FCA definitely the leaders but at this point it does not matter who the winners are - recruiting is priority for these kids and "the rest" get plenty of looks as there are many many colleges and many kids who have not hit their peak yet. Let's give the college coaches some credit. Keep ranking the teams if it feels good to you but nobody is worried about that anymore. 25 kids on a team like FCA or Crabs or Crush means 12 kids never take the field and do not get seen as they are so worried about staying in the top 3 or fighting their way back into top 3.
Laxachussetts took down Looney's yesterday at NLF. Edge over Crabs. Madlax over Leading Edge and Mesa. Tomahawks looked very good, face off guy totally dominated. Then as only Edge can do, they lose to HHH. Fun day in Baltimore!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looneys bar and grill

Then the rest...

Laxachussetts took down Looney's yesterday at NLF. Edge over Crabs. Madlax over Leading Edge and Mesa. Tomahawks looked very good, face off guy totally dominated. Then as only Edge can do, they lose to HHH. Fun day in Baltimore!
yeah hats off to HHH they played a great game and we didn't. Second time we have had touble with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
Looneys bar and grill

Then the rest...

yeah hats off to HHH they played a great game and we didn't. Second time we have had touble with them.

And Sweetlax Florida lost yesterday to a team from Long Island with three letters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Fall Terrapin Classic is purely a showcase event to highlight players not teams. Scores are not kept for any of the games. Tournament wasn't very good. A couple good teams, FCA, NL and BW and the rest were bad, like they shouldn't have participated. No real turn out of college coaches either, just MD and Penn State. I would doubt top teams participate next year. FCA did look the best including winning 90%+ of face offs.

No college coaches? Were you there on Saturday? The sidelines were lined with coaches, I actually couldn't believe how many were there. I have no idea what schools, because my son is not ready to make any decisions as far as college goes so he is really not concerned about it at all. But, I had to point out that there were tons of coaches there. I was actually really surprised

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from Autumn Gold Showcase on Saturday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any suprises at the Brine Fall Ball? or the typical teams winning at the JV and V?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No college coaches? Were you there on Saturday? The sidelines were lined with coaches, I actually couldn't believe how many were there. I have no idea what schools, because my son is not ready to make any decisions as far as college goes so he is really not concerned about it at all. But, I had to point out that there were tons of coaches there. I was actually really surprised

UNC, MD, PSU, Rutgers, Richmond, Lehigh, Hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Always read a lot of negative comments about the gentleman who runs the Crabs but the NLF delivered the goods yesterday as this event was well attended every major school represented at a fantastic venue. Congratulations Ryan on a job well done.

Did they give their whole team significant play time or keep with the main players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the sidelines full of coaches as well. I also saw FCA fogo loose most of the faceoffs in the game I watched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite80 had the HEAD COACHES

Denver,UNC,PennSt.Hofstra Hopkins. yale nova. Michigan gtown Fairfield cuse. was sweet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Sunday there were no coaches lining the sidelines. Only the Md coach(he had to be there) and a rep from Penn State. Guess they were at NLF watching our nations best like DC Express and Madlax tear it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah....how did DC Express do?

On Sunday there were no coaches lining the sidelines. Only the Md coach(he had to be there) and a rep from Penn State. Guess they were at NLF watching our nations best like DC Express and Madlax tear it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots arguing about scores is entertaining and really pathetic. Scores mean nothing. The kids are older it's about them playing and getting seen by coaches. No one cares if Crush loses or FCA beat Looneys or Madlax played leading edge. The kids are all friends. This is a bunch of dads who care about scores and who wins by How many. Half of you guys arguing on here could be college teammates with the people your fighting with. Slow yourselves down and enjoy the opportunity to watch your boys play it will be Over soon and you'll look back and realize what you missed. Trust me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots arguing about scores is entertaining and really pathetic. Scores mean nothing. The kids are older it's about them playing and getting seen by coaches. No one cares if Crush loses or FCA beat Looneys or Madlax played leading edge. The kids are all friends. This is a bunch of dads who care about scores and who wins by How many. Half of you guys arguing on here could be college teammates with the people your fighting with. Slow yourselves down and enjoy the opportunity to watch your boys play it will be Over soon and you'll look back and realize what you missed. Trust me
Thanks good advice I will give to my parents this week after we play 91, Lax Balck and Sweetlax national team

Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard