BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 65 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which tournament did the Hawks pull out of?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Some Delaware tournament that supposedly had college scouts coming. Tough one dads. Have to wait another week to get a scholarship now. Win win win!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic stuff on here after a great weekend of fall lacrosse. Same jerk offs crying and whining about other teams and coaches. Same 2 idiots from RR and 89+2 picking right up where they left off. Still waiting for the API daddies to chime in on how the Hawks cheat and how good they are. OH ' wait, maybe they have nothing to say because half their team are sell outs. Or the Crabbies defended their team about the holdbacks. What a great year it is going to be on BOTC 2022

Like music to my ears, We can hope it gets even better!! Which i am sure it will!!

You are both pathetic idiots. If this is the crap you like to hear, then yes you are pathetic. Most of us would rather hear positive things about kids, games, tournaments and teams, not the above listed bs you two seem to enjoy.
[lacrosse], I would bet you two might be behind some of the negative bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why no chatter about Bethesda LC 2022 Blue? They killed all the competition at the Branywine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic stuff on here after a great weekend of fall lacrosse. Same jerk offs crying and whining about other teams and coaches. Same 2 idiots from RR and 89+2 picking right up where they left off. Still waiting for the API daddies to chime in on how the Hawks cheat and how good they are. OH ' wait, maybe they have nothing to say because half their team are sell outs. Or the Crabbies defended their team about the holdbacks. What a great year it is going to be on BOTC 2022

Like music to my ears, We can hope it gets even better!! Which i am sure it will!!

You are both pathetic idiots. If this is the crap you like to hear, then yes you are pathetic. Most of us would rather hear positive things about kids, games, tournaments and teams, not the above listed bs you two seem to enjoy.

I would bet there are more trolls trying to make other clubs look bad than legitimate posters on here. Leave the Hawks alone. The kids are having fun as hard as it is for you people to hear.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why no chatter about Bethesda LC 2022 Blue? They killed all the competition at the Branywine.

Probably because your team is AA and you went to a tournament with A & B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some Delaware tournament that supposedly had college scouts coming. Tough one dads. Have to wait another week to get a scholarship now. Win win win!!!

Pulled out bc competition was weak, I heard. That team looks for good competition. Not trophy chasers. I can respect that. PUWZTF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids are talking. Heard we got trouble in Hawks land. Pulled out of a tournament this weekend. Watching film and 3 a days instead. Bet those Hawk daddys are mad. Don't change a thing over there guys lol

What's your problem? Have you seen the competition at that touney? It's terrible. Waste of time to go up there. I'd call pulling out smart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is API playing this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pulled out bc competition was weak, I heard. That team looks for good competition. Not trophy chasers. I can respect that. PUWZTF

Than play kids their own age 2021

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Competition may be weak (just saw LI Express in there though) but c'mon, that isn't why they pulled out. Hit the film room guys and see how it goes Sunday. None of those teams practice as much as you so should be a breeze lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read that Madlax is sending their AA teams now to Halloween Havoc. That is embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is API playing this fall?

In Dukes unis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe you missed the sarcasm in the original thread IDIOT.. It was a simple observation from the tools like yourself that come on here bashing others for their comments. Seems you are the biggest tool on here for missing the point that was given.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Competition may be weak (just saw LI Express in there though) but c'mon, that isn't why they pulled out. Hit the film room guys and see how it goes Sunday. None of those teams practice as much as you so should be a breeze lol

How does you know how much they practice ? How do you know how old they are? Why are you swinging from their nutz ? You really have nothing else to do than bash a very good lax team . Sounds like a lot of jealousy on your part. Maybe when the Hawks play your kids team you can let every one know before hand . Then we would all like to hear your cry baby comments afterwards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read that Madlax is sending their AA teams now to Halloween Havoc. That is embarrassing.

Sounds like coaches want to know exactly where the team is. Sounds smart. Just like the Hawks coaching pulling out of a tournament they might not be ready for or have other reasons for.
Bashing teams for what they do in the fall is embarrassing .. Hawks and Madlax just played in the Toughest tournament so far . Where was everyone else? They sure were not playing against 4 ,5 best teams in this age group .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not a Hawk parent, You sound like a stalker with all that tough talk .. Pathetic post from what sounds like a pathetic dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like coaches want to know exactly where the team is. Sounds smart. Just like the Hawks coaching pulling out of a tournament they might not be ready for or have other reasons for.
Bashing teams for what they do in the fall is embarrassing .. Hawks and Madlax just played in the Toughest tournament so far . Where was everyone else? They sure were not playing against 4 ,5 best teams in this age group .

oh wait ' Half of API played in same tourney but in a different uniform.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lighten up there Francis! Ever heard of sarcasm?? Your little rant shows what a moron you are.,,,, I bet you are a blast at parties!.that is a sarcastic joke directed at you if you dont understand! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does you know how much they practice ? How do you know how old they are? Why are you swinging from their nutz ? You really have nothing else to do than bash a very good lax team . Sounds like a lot of jealousy on your part. Maybe when the Hawks play your kids team you can let every one know before hand . Then we would all like to hear your cry baby comments afterwards.

LOL Everybody knows. Kids talk. We all know each other.Lord knows the parents brag.Come to the Greene Turtle, Coach will tell anyone who listens how great they are. Even though he is already recruiting kids for next year. Have they told you that? Be humble about it. Keep it about the kids and not both sidelines. Agree, the kids we know are great kids. Too bad they are pawns in this checkers game.

Good luck this weekend. Should be a romp since no one has been on the field half as much as you. Congrats in advance on the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL Everybody knows. Kids talk. We all know each other.Lord knows the parents brag.Come to the Greene Turtle, Coach will tell anyone who listens how great they are. Even though he is already recruiting kids for next year. Have they told you that? Be humble about it. Keep it about the kids and not both sidelines. Agree, the kids we know are great kids. Too bad they are pawns in this checkers game.

Good luck this weekend. Should be a romp since no one has been on the field half as much as you. Congrats in advance on the championship.

keep on swinging from those nuts. Every reply makes you even more of troll than the next. Just so we are clear , you are bashing a team that practices more than yours? Are you the same trouble maker that starts stuff about all the other teams on here too or just the Hawks. this coming from a non Hawk parent, But a parent that loves jerk offs on here bashing other teams they are clearly jealous of. Then try to act like 'We all know each other'. Kids do talk about their jerk off dads on an anonymous form . So be humble , because even your kids think you are a jerk off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonough tourney looks good this weekend.
What others are out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonough tourney looks good this weekend.
What others are out there

Rough Riders and Hawks only A teams at event. Fca had an a/b mix but mostly b.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax win Fallfest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax win this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax win this weekend?

Cannons and madlax undefeated at Fallfest. They were the only A teams in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 7, RR 1

Good game to watch. A lot of skilled players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the indoor leagues teams are signing up for?
MMILL - soccer stop, Columbia MD
Goals Baltimore Box - Catonsville MD
DMV Premier Indoor - Next Level - Rockville Sportsplex, Rockville MD
Madlax Box - Dulles VA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d at Annapolis Area High School...that's got some very good teams in it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they have a 2022 division now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 7, RR 1

6-1 very good game. RR defense is solid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they have a 2022 division now?

Website shows youngest division is for 9th grade (2020), so won't work for 2022s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 7, RR 1

6-1 very good game. RR defense is solid

Rough Riders looked very good and are well coached.
Hawks still seem to be the team to beat in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is everyone playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is everyone playing this weekend?

Fall brawl on eastern shore
Autumn classic in Aberdeen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think its a problem if a 2022 player plays on more than one team?

Me personally I think if a kid has an opportunity to play they should and no club should EVER tell a kid they can't play anywhere else. Especially after making their tuition payment.

Sounds ridiculous but it happens. Just think of this this way, if the parents told the club coach once the team was formed they can't add any players or coach anywhere else how would that sound? Crazy right, so what gives the coaches the right To tell a kid they can't play anywhere else except for them. NONE. They would drop them in a hearbeat if they found someone better. Just sounds crazy how some of these guys think. They have no loyalty to your kid but if the kid finds another outlet outside of their lacrosse empire they go nuts. Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me personally I think if a kid has an opportunity to play they should and no club should EVER tell a kid they can't play anywhere else. Especially after making their tuition payment.

Sounds ridiculous but it happens. Just think of this this way, if the parents told the club coach once the team was formed they can't add any players or coach anywhere else how would that sound? Crazy right, so what gives the coaches the right To tell a kid they can't play anywhere else except for them. NONE. They would drop them in a hearbeat if they found someone better. Just sounds crazy how some of these guys think. They have no loyalty to your kid but if the kid finds another outlet outside of their lacrosse empire they go nuts. Makes no sense.

Sometimes the coaches over step their boundries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
API/DBACKS will playing the Autumn classic..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if everyone is on it and is onboard. However there is something to be said as parents to teach commitment , sportsmanship and integrity. Especially if your team or club is not ! My son would not be on a team that didn't teach those tangibles , especially for the amount of time my kid spends with team and club. Money is money and the work put in on the field should always determine a players spot on team. (and wether he wanted to play somewhere else)
Playing on another club that might directly conflict is not sending a good message to anyone especially coaches and players. To play for a secondary club and get out and have fun without the pressures of main club should be fine as long as they don't conflict or everyone on all teams are onboard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if everyone is on it and is onboard. However there is something to be said as parents to teach commitment , sportsmanship and integrity. Especially if your team or club is not ! My son would not be on a team that didn't teach those tangibles , especially for the amount of time my kid spends with team and club. Money is money and the work put in on the field should always determine a players spot on team. (and wether he wanted to play somewhere else)
Playing on another club that might directly conflict is not sending a good message to anyone especially coaches and players. To play for a secondary club and get out and have fun without the pressures of main club should be fine as long as they don't conflict or everyone on all teams are onboard.

Agreed ^^^^
You should know before joining a club what their thoughts are or policies about playing for 2 teams. Most clubs ask that you do not before agreeing to play or pay a dime. Most clubs have been down this path before and it never turns out good for anyone involved especially the player. Which is why clubs prefer or don't allow it. Clubs also make their position very clear at the very start .
'going nuts if a player chooses to play for 2 clubs is a stretch for these top coaches and clubs. They know the commitment level it takes to be one 1 team let alone 2. If it is playing time or some other underlining reasons for playing on 2 teams than thats a whole different topic.

Page 17 of 65 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard